The Challenge Ch. 03: Punishment

Story Info
She takes the punishment she deserves.
1.1k words
4.2
20k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a fictional hunt and capture fantasy erotica that includes elements of consensual non-consent.

Her body was sore, painful and cold. However, the suffering was far from over. Once inside, her Master locked the door and unclipped her cuffs, pulling her over his knee. She hung over his legs, her arse lifted into the air as she leant her weight on his thighs, shame once more swelling inside her. Before he began her punishment a hand came over the top of her head, fingers gripped her nostrils and pulled roughly lifting back and up, giving her face the appearance of a pig. She kept her face lifted as much as possible without raising off of his lap, whimpering at the pain and pleasure of the sensation.

"You won't be getting off lightly." He warned her. Whining, her nostrils flared around his fingers. She felt so vulnerable and ashamed in this position. Without warning, Sir let go, her head dropped and as it did he began to spank her. Lightly at first but with increasing pressure and force until she was being rocked forwards on his lap after every hit. Pressing his spare hand down onto her lower back, he held her in place as she began to tense and buck with each stinging slap. She had made little sound to begin with but as the hits intensified, a particularly painful swat would make her yelp or giggle under the intense pain. She had no control as he continued to spank her with vigour, her feet stamping on the floor as she took the hits, she tried to breathe through the pain and moaned as her Master continued.

Once her butt cheeks were red and sore, Sir moved his hand from her lower back to her hair, grabbing a handful he held her steady as he now began to spank the backs of her thighs. She cried out, the pain even more intense in this delicate place. Pulling her head back, she was reminded to stay still and not squirm in his grip. She went silent as she began to breathe through the pain, she had moved to another level of masochism and was taking each hit for him. Rubbing her hot arse and thighs, she cried out, the gentle caress stung the raw flesh. She was sure that she would have bruises tomorrow. The caresses stopped and her wrists were grasped tightly in one of his hands. Keeping her controlled with these, he released her hair and unceremoniously shoved his fingers back into her mouth. She moaned around them, her body going soft, her knees buckling. He held her securely over him as he finger fucked her mouth, making her choke, she tried to cough around his fingers. As he pulled his fingers from her mouth, he lingered on her lower lip once more. She squirmed intensely at the potential pull of the lip, shaking her head away from him she cried out. Simply laughing at her reaction, he pulled her upright off of him and threw her over their spanking bench. She submitted to him and did not struggle as he strapped her arms and legs down. Lastly, he added a waist and back strap to keep her from bucking away from him.

Turning from her, he took his time selecting a long rattan cane and swished it in the air, the sound was loud. He was intentionally searching for a reaction from her. She moaned, her red arse tensing at the idea of the pain that was to come next. Giving her two light swats with the cane, one on each cheek he gave a reminder to her of the sting that it could provide. Her breath hitched as he gave a number. "10." These would not be light. She whined at the idea of ten, solid, welted lines leading from her buttocks, down her sore thighs. The first hit took her by surprise and she swore, loudly.

"Fuuuuuck!" The word drew out and turned into laughter, she was unable to control herself as the second came, mere centimetres away from the first. She tried to lift from the bench at the sound of the cane coming down towards her but was too tightly strapped down. The giggling increased. "Owwwwww, shit. Sir that hurt!" It was the first time she had been somewhat polite to him all afternoon. He rewarded her by gently running a finger over the welts he had already created.

"Take them for me." He instructed.

"Yes Master." Her voice was now meek and submissive. Nothing like the fierce anger that she had expressed earlier. She had been broken for today and was being rebuilt for him, moulded with the pain. The strikes continued and by the eighth, a ladder effect had been created down her arse and thighs. The welts were raised, red and already bruising. With two more to go she was shaking in anticipation. Would these leave long lasting marks? She hoped that they did, she loved to look at and feel the marks left by her Master in the days after an intense session. They were reminders of her submission to him, the bond that they had.

The ninth strike caught her off guard, placed in the crevice between buttocks and leg. She screamed as the pain engulfed her, spreading from the site of the instant welt into her body. Becoming a sensation of pleasure rather than pain. She was shaking now, from masochistic pleasure. One more. Her body had built up for this and her toes curled, her hands balled into fists. The final strike doubled over the first that he had made. Her mind was engulfed, all she knew was pain, sting burning. Pressure built up from her toes, rolling up her legs like a wave she knew it was coming. At the same time, he lifted her head by the hair. Squealing and crying loudly as she came, her body strained against the straps that held her in place. Slight concern crossed his mind, could she break the straps? She was pulling against them so hard.

Her body shaking, she continued to cry until the orgasm broke. The pain and pleasure radiating through her body. Taking a deep breath, the blood rushed back to her head as she collapsed onto the bench. Her body still shaking gently from the aftermath. Her arse and legs welted and bruised from the punishment. Her Master stroked her hair and neck gently, shushing her. Allowing her to calm and still.

"Have we learned our lesson?" His final question came with a hint of a smile.

She nodded weakly.

"Yes Sir... " She paused, smirking. "I should challenge you more often."