The Challenge: Ch. 09

Story Info
Cassie rides a Symbian for the entertainment of Val.
2k words
4.76
9.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassioirl
Cassioirl
210 Followers

Outside in the break area, Cassie practically fell into the couch and took the flavoured water bottle Val offered, taking a huge sip. She hadn't even realised she was that thirsty.

Val offered her a shower, but she was happy to just stay on the couch.

Cassie was glad for the break. If things had just kept going, she thought she'd pass out again.

Val left her to relax and moved some things around in the room. The door was half closed and blocked her view. All she could see was the nature video playing and the outline of Val occasionally walking across the doorway.

Val stepped out holding the bedsheets in a ball that she dropped in the corner.

"Fresh sheets. You soaked those ones."

"Sweat or...uh..."

Val laughed, "Just yes."

The 15 minutes passed quickly but Cassie felt more herself afterwards. He pussy was still a bit puffy, but not nearly so large as after the pumping.

"Are you ready for the next section of the challenge?"

Cassie looked at the clock and sighed. It had been...interesting so far. But, four more hours was daunting.

Cassie walked into the room to see what Val had been doing. At the back of the room behind the bed was now a small stand holding some kind of device up in the air with a dildo sticking straight up above it.

"Have you ever tried one of these?"

"What even is it?"

"It's the best model of the Sybian ride ever made. Bradshaw had their top model customised."

Val brought over the regular lube bottle and slathered lube over the dildo and across a raised area with small raised nubs.

"When you're ready...hop on."

Cassie looked at the device. It was daunting. Obviously some kind of fuck machine. She briefly imagined it pistoning up and down and shuddered. Surely not?

Cassie slipped off the robe and handed it to Val. It had been nice relaxing in it. She felt exposed standing naked with Val guiding her like this. Sex was one thing. But this felt clinical or something.

Cassie stood over the dildo and gently lowered herself down onto it. She gently bobbed up and down on it until it's full length was inside her and her clit was resting on the raised pad. Her feet were flat on the floor with her legs only slightly bent. She thought it was like riding a horse apart from the dildo.

The dildo was a nice size. It was a comfortable length, but nicely big around making her feel full but not over full. The Goldilocks of dildos.

Val handed her a small remote control with two dials and an on/off button.

"Start slow and experiment. It builds up on you."

Val walked out the door behind her and Cassie heard it lock as it closed. The screens continued to show the calm meadow around her.

Cassie took some time with the device. Her clit was resting on a raised pad. If she shifted just a bit, it rubbed her clit nicely. If she beared down on it, it slightly parted her lips.

The two dials on the remote were labelled "spin" and "vibe". Both dials went from 0 to 11 which made her smile--someone had a sense of humour.

She turned it on and it remained silent and still. She turned the "spin" dial to 1 and the dildo began moving vet slowly inside her. She let it continue and realised the dildo was making a long slow circle that was perfectly rubbing her deep inside in and around her g-spot. It was too slow...but she could see where this would be amazing.

She turned that dial back to zero and tried the vibe dial on 1. As she guessed, the dildo and pad began to vibrate very slowly. The dildo sent deep sensations all along it's length that felt like they were rippling out across her body. She found herself moving on the thing at her clit, trying to find the best angle.

"Ready?" Val's voice came over the speakers.

Cassie nodded.

The screens changed from the peaceful meadow to another mix. The front screen had the previous four women doing exactly what she was, in the same spot. The left and right screens showed a selection of porn as before, but there now seemed to be no pattern to what was in each area.

She set the vibration option to 3. It was nice. She closed her eyes and focused, adjusting her clit again on the raised bit. Mmmmm. Yummy.

Cassie moved the spin setting to 2. The dildo inside her began making long lazy loops, rubbing her g-spot as it went. She leaned forward slightly, finding the perfect angle where the dildo pressed her with just the right force. The rhythm was nice and steady.

She opened her eyes and zoned. The pressure and vibrations were lovely. She felt like she could just stay like this for hours, enjoying this amazing feeling.

The videos were insane again. They started competing for her attention. She'd close her eyes, but the sounds around her would pique her curiosity. She'd had her eyes closed awhile when sounds of someone being whipped made her curious.

It was a woman whipping a couple tied to a wall. The crack of the whip was followed by cries or moans from the couple--depending on who was struck.

The machine was starting to get to her. At first, it had been like a gentle, perfect massage. But that constant, steady drone was making her body want more.

She closed here eyes and turned the spin dial, briefly making it too strong, then easing it back a bit. She'd landed on 6.

She repeated it with the vibe setting and ended up on 8. She smiled feeling greedy. She thought she'd climb up the settings inch by inch, not jump up like that.

She was staring at the couple being whipped. It was really exciting her. She wondered if Bradshaw would whip her--or maybe have her whip someone else?

Val must have noticed her interest. The videos around it began to change to similar videos and the soundtrack stayed on the one she was focused on instead of cycling. Now the right and left walls were all people being whipped or spanked in every combination.

The front wall continued showing her four predecessors on the device. Like her, they all looked to be blissfully enjoying themselves. Like her, alternating between focusing on the feelings and then drinking in the videos around them.

Cassie watched Val for a while. She wished she could see what videos she'd been watching, but the videos focused on her and the walls were either out of shot or just too blurry to make out.

"Val?"

"Are you ok, Cass?"

"Yeahhhhh...loving this...when you...when you did this...what did you watch?" Cassie's voice was breathy, dreamy.

There was a long pause. Cassie hoped she hadn't embarrassed Val or crossed a line.

"Do you want a selection?"

"Yeah."

"I'll put some on. If you don't like them, let me know and I'll go back to these. Ok?"

"Please. Thanks, Val." Each word was soft and halting. Cassie was getting lost on this thing.

"I don't want to ruin your moment. So tell me to stop whenever, ok?"

"Ok."

The whipping video she'd liked stayed. But the side walls filled with a selection of pretty hard core BDSM scenes, all with two women. Each was a Domme enjoying a bound sub. The videos were mostly of the Domme teasing or torturing her sub with paddles, toys or wax. Others included face sitting, strap ons and forced orgasms with wands. A few had enemas and golden showers.

Cassie turned up the dials. She hadn't noticed, but she'd fallen into a rythym with the machine. She was moving slightly which was enhancing the spin of the dildo and rubbing her clit on the pad below.

She started to tease her nipples as she thought about Val in those scenes. She guessed Val was a Domme or at least fantasised about it? Or maybe Val liked both roles?

She adjusted the dials and kept going. She could feel herself getting closer to an orgasm. Her body was leaning into the motions of the machine beneath her.

She closed her eyes and kept rocking, rubbing her nipples and think of Val's fantasies.

She turned the dials again and felt the orgasm start. It seemed to come from deep inside her, the dildo had pushed exactly the right spot and tipped her over the edge.

She started to cum. Loud. If she'd been anywhere else, she'd have been worried about making too much noise. But, here in the basement, she could be free.

She practically screamed as she came, absently turning the dials a bit more. That intense orgasm was followed by more. She kept cumming and cumming, screaming yeses and just wanting more. Fuck this was good.

The waves of pleasure kept washing over her like tidal waves. Her brain felt like mush. She lost count of how many orgasms she had--she just enjoyed them all.

"Ok...ok...that's...enough..."

Cassie turned the machine off briefly, trying to catch her breath and get a hold on the world around her. The sudden nothing from the machine was jarring. She adjusted the dials and turned it back on. It was back to a low hum and slow circles inside her.

The porn changed. The left and right walls shifted to more tender scenes of kissing or teasing by the Dommes with their bound subs. These were still Val's fantasies.

The main screen showed the four women on the Sybian, similar to her. All now after their first orgasms and looking both tired and hungry for more.

She turned both dials up to 6 and moaned softly, closing her eyes and focusing on the sensations washing and flowing within and across her body.

Her body was ready for more and wanted more. It felt like her body had been in low gear at her last orgasms and was now craving more.

It took her a while to notice she was grinding on the base, moving her hips roughly counterclockwise to the dildo's spin, making it even more intense and putting more pressure on her clit.

She started moving more, pressing harder. She was leaning forward and squeezing her nipples. Her body wanted more of everything.

She turned the dials up...and again after a minute or two. She felt herself getting close. She didn't think she could go much more on this thing, so she wanted to max out.

She looked at the screens, frantically trying to digest Val's fantasies. She'd enjoy playing either part on those videos with Val as her Domme or as her sub.

She moved the dials again, looking forward at the four women doing the same. All of them looked like they were riding the machine like their lives depended on it. The soundtrack switched to them and Cassie could hear their moans and cries getting more intense. She only then realised she was crying out as well.

It hit her like a tsunami. The orgasm was massive, full body and intense. Her body went rigid and she felt like she was surfing across choppy water, each wave it's own arc of intense pleasure and relief. The orgasms broke across her body until she had to stop.

She fumbled with the controls, turning it off and then almost collapsing on it.

Her breathing was heavy and ragged.

"Oh my god...oh...god...fuck...that was...fuck."

The door opened and Val came in, helping her lift herself off the machine.

Val was smiling, "So, someone enjoyed themselves."

"Fuck...yeah...fuck. That was...fucking intense."

"Look." Val angled her head towards the machine.

Cassie realised it was practically dripping with her juices.

"That's insane. How is that...fuck."

Cassie's legs were wobbly again so she was happy that Val guided her over to the bed and helped her lie down on the pillows. She went to the fridge and came back with a bottled water.

"Drink this and relax a minute. The next part is...different."

Cassie sipped the water. Her body still seemed to be on fire like it expected another orgasm. Her hips were slightly sore from straddling the machine. She stretched and tried to relax.

Val left the room and the door closed and locked.

Cassioirl
Cassioirl
210 Followers