A Crafty Woman

Story Info
A talented woman tests her newly designed toy.
3.4k words
4.6
21.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers

Alicia caressed the inlay on the surface of the carved cedar box. At first glance the design was a flower, something like an orchid, laid out in thin leaves of mother-of-pearl and capiz shell, elegant and sensual. But if you looked at the box as a whole, the ebony wood fanning out as it neared the hinge, sandalwood spreading in warm planes to the left and right of the 'flower' you could see that this bloom, slightly irregular in shape, swelling with life, could be a portrait of a singular part of a woman, usually unseen.

The box, however was only the vessel. It had been designed to hold a unique work of art. This one she had named The Orchid. Alicia tilted up the lid to reveal the plush midnight blue velvet within and, cradled in its folds, an object not quite like any other. It had begun life as a cylinder of glass perhaps a foot in length and two inches in diameter. The glass itself was her own design, patented to be shatterproof and also to possess other mysterious properties. It had the ability to absorb warmth from the hands. It also could be tuned. Music played through a speaker, also of her own design, generated sound waves that hummed through the glass, interrupting each other, creating subtle new cross tones.

Alicia, however was not content to allow this object to be strictly functional. No, it had to dance before the eye, catch the light and swallow it to emit an unusual glow. It had to fit the hand elegantly and curve against the body. It had to do its work and do it very well. It had to be beautiful.

So she had taken tinted hues of the special glass and heated them red hot with her oven and blowpipe, entwined the shaft of the original cylinder with contrasting color until it rippled to the touch and to the eye. Delicate electronic circuitry was woven through it. Invisible controls, yet very convenient to the user. Now the cylinder was lightly curved, bulging at one end and fitting the hand comfortably at the other. Some of it was hollow, to contain precious liquids. It had been annealed and slowly cooled. Hand polished so that it was at once smooth and rippling. Then Alicia put it in the box that she had built and let it rest. Sometimes she let one of her wands rest as long as five years, sometimes until she had found a buyer to match the instrument.

But before any of her pieces could find a new home they had to be tested. Some of the simpler ones she allowed the apprentices to test, but under very strict conditions. Since they were young they were not always able to give it a full test.Their inexperience and inhibition could give a false read as to the success of the new object. In those circumstances she might have two women of different temperaments try the wand, Helga and Kiko, for instance, or Gertrude and N'dele. She made videos which only she reviewed. The more elaborate pieces or those custom-made she tested herself.

Of course some buyers were squeamish about the testing, or perhaps felt cheated out of the unique experience of breaking in a new wand. But Alicia had a reputation to uphold; and most buyers welcomed the guarantee of satisfaction that came with each wand. The wands were very expensive, so Alicia offered workshops with a trained sensualist to every new owner. Many attending the workshops discovered that they had been seriously cheating themselves before this experience.

Alicia picked up the wand and cradled it in both hands, allowing it to absorb the heat from her palms. She enjoyed the wand hot, but she was aware that many women preferred a cool touch, so she made sure she tested it a several temperatures. In the workshops the woman were encouraged to begin in a loose comfortable garment so that they could apply the wand to hips and sides and chest, each letting it match her own natural warmth.

Alicia rolled and chafed The Orchid between her palms and it responded to the heat. She touched her cheek. The glass, though firm, had a velvety surface and the undulation made it seem pliable. She pressed the bulbous end into the tense muscles just below her skull and they relaxed. The same thing happened with the muscle at the hinge of her jaw and at the temple. She was careful not to mesmerize herself. While it was impossible to take notes under the conditions of the test, she did use a recording device as she wanted to chronicle each stage.

"Accepts heat readily and holds it during further ministrations."

"Fits the hand easily with good balance. Note for a future model: Create a pressure leaf for the thumb."

Alicia loosened the ties at her neckline allowing her breasts to be easily accessible. At one time, years ago she had been truly amazed with how she had been blessed. She reached in and took her left breast comfortably in her hand. Over the years the high "loaves of bread" that used to thrust out from her chest had relaxed, but they still were firm and full. She dallied with her nipple with the warm wand and watched it come into firmness.

"Fine surface to apply to nipple and areola. Can relax and stimulate."

Then she tried the new feature. Pulling the shaft lengthwise across her nipple she allowed the special groove she had designed to catch the nipple just lightly and tug at it. Something sparked down in her belly. It worked! She had not been sure it would. Squeezing at the indented spot, a modicum of slippery liquid oozed out onto her skin. Using the warm tip of the wand she caressed the ruddy puckering circle around the hard bud. She rubbed at it with the tip. More electricity down below. Running the shaft up and down, up and down was electrifying enough to make her breath quicken.

"Full repertoire of breast stimulation possible," she noted.

She allowed a moment to experience the full frisson of the nipple stimulation; the mild ache in her areola as it tightened, the slight breathlessness, a twitch deep in her womb, and an answering clench in her vagina.

"Vagina," she whispered, imagining the slick tube, the ruddy deep pink contracting in anticipation.

"Isn't Nature wonderful, the way she makes us ready for these acts, knowing that the readiness will aid in fertilization?"

She allowed herself to think of all her fertile tissues, the swell of her breasts and the way they emitted a subtle glow when they were ready to be caressed; the matching soft skin of her inner thighs, quivering imperceptibly as they prepared to allow entry to her more secret parts, and now those parts were growing moist, she could feel it, and the heat that came from them, the musk that wafted into her abundant tight curls. She knew her nether lips were beginning to swell, those lovely outer banks, well planted with her bushiness, and pushing out now, those red-brown inner lips, at first tightly curled and wrinkled like dried peaches; but as the feeling rose, taking in the blood, swelling, thickening and becoming slick with the ointment made there for the sole purpose of raising the sensation, readying that slick inner trough for whatever was going to enter. And above the slick pink hollow, now hiding under her tiny hood, was her queen. Soon, soon she would make her royal entrance and demand to be... what... honored... yes that was it, perhaps a respectful kiss. But, oh, at the right moment she loved to dance, and then the firm but gentle touch of a partner, or, yes, a lovely instrument crafted for her delectation. Mmm, she was almost ready for her visit.

Alicia let the wand stray to the south, slowly, finding a small muscle that enjoyed a tickle, a rub, the unique 'hello' of this work of art she had crafted. Pressed against her pubic bone she experienced the radiation deep inside.

"It's time." The voice in her womb told her.

On a whim she decided to test the effect of this new instrument on her 'back door,' not a full test because that was not the purpose of this tool; she was designing a smaller 'companion piece' for that, something that could be tuned to echo this one, but this should not be contaminated by coming in the wrong entrance. However, she was curious about the 'side effect' the vibrations might add; because sometimes in her play, and she knew this was true of other women, she liked to energize that part of her anatomy.

So she dipped a middle finger into her own warm ripe brew to get it slick enough and pressed it firmly against her pucker. A little jolt.

Yes, her body was definitely ready. Perhaps it skewed the test to be so thoroughly turned on. Really, she should try it out when she was bored and tired from a long day of frustrating sales calls, but... too late for that.

She squeezed the wand until it gave her the elementary buzz. This was where her user workshops had everyone begin, adding the other rhythms until they found the one that matched them personally, or the situation. She pressed it against the finger she was pressing on her ass pucker.

"Oh, yes." Better than she had anticipated. The vibration gently filled her ass and spilled over into her vagina, not quite reaching the clit region. She felt she needed to press her fingertip just lightly into the cavity and clench down on it. Yes. Excellent. This, just at this level, could allow for a slow build to a very nice ass orgasm. But the test was paramount. She switched the rhythm, something a little jazzier. Okay. Her butt was clenching to the beat. She cycled through several more until one with alternating heavy and light pulses connected. "Oh god!"

This was more than she had expected from this detour, enough so she had to stay with it. Yes, it might take the edge off the later tests, but it was demanding its own attention. She let her ass cheeks move, clenching hard on the third beat of the pulse.

"Oh shit, here I go!"

All the parts of her were locked in together; deep in her ass, deep in her cunt, up in her womb. It was on the edge of painful. She made a mental note to include it in her BDSM manual. But now she was riding it, the contractions hitting hard and getting faster, until one had her ass lifted high and tight, her belly clenched tight and her vagina fluttering up a storm.

"Shiiiiit!"

It took her out of herself.

"Whoah, that was a heavy hit." She allowed some time to ease down, letting all her parts return to neutral.

"And I haven't put it anywhere near my clit yet."

She twisted the base and something curious happened. The tip of the wand, which had been nice and firm, became soft and pliable.

"A gal doesn't always want it hard and stiff. I worked a long time to get this warm, soft feature. Because the queen doesn't always like rough stuff. She likes a lot of gentle stroking. Yes, she does." She turned the vibration off.

She gently placed the soft head of the wand on top of her clit.

"Ahhh, nice. She doesn't need more than this at the moment."

She moved the rubbery tip around and it was delectable; firmer than a tongue, softer than a finger; a magic in-between. She allowed herself to lean into it.

"Definitely an alternative to purely manual stimulation. Good for the woman who wants to slowly tease herself toward the peak. Yes. I can feel it build and I can imagine a lover with a very special loving digit. Oh, yes. Now to dip it... Good, a nice coating, and when I apply that to the clit... Oh, yes! Very special. I know I could work my way up to a good clenching orgasm this way. But now to add the vibration back. Basic at first. Oh! Wait, wait, wait, that is almost too powerful too soon. Almost pushed me over right... there...uh...yes! Okay, that actually got one, a small one. Okay, now one of the programmed beats."

She was silent for quite some time as the pattern of beats her researchers had so carefully developed multiplied the stimulation. Or rather, she spoke no words. Small moans, one after the other were being dragged out of her, and she was panting. She snapped the vibrations off and just lay there, her belly popping again and again.

"Wow. So. Programmed vibe is quite powerful. Puts this user in a place where the waves just keep coming and coming. Perhaps stage a test to see how long a woman can continue on plateau... maybe try that little test right now. No reason not..."

The vibe took her up to a place where her belly was almost constantly tight. What's more, she could feel her womb inside flexing. It was on the edge of painful but she couldn't stop. It kept lifting her higher and higher until even her ass was involved; her butt muscles clenching hard, and deep inside a pulse pulse pulsing.

"Just... a little... more... more... more...."

Something inside suddenly let go and it was like an electric current was pouring out of her. As though from a distance she experienced her own voice in a high keening, like a hungry baby, like a lonely she-wolf. It went on and on as the releases clutched her belly. She almost couldn't breathe. The shocks came again and again only diminishing a little with each one. For a long time she was lifted up in a tense bridge, her hips pushing up and out to satisfy an invisible lover, mouth open in a delicious silent scream.             

Exhausted, she collapsed, curling up to rest all her tender interior. Moaning softly.

She could have ended the test at that point. Certainly it was successful as far as clit stimulation was concerned. But she had designed the device to offer other, more esoteric stimulation and it was important that she knew whether she had succeeded.

"Am I wet enough? Oh, goodness, I certainly am, though some clients might want lubrication if they proceeded directly to this phase."

Gently, but with confidence, she slid the still wand into her very moist vagina.

"Mmhmm, nice size for me. I assume the countess will be pleased also, given our careful measurement of her... features. And now... the tilt."

She tipped the base of the wand down so that the head pointed up and pressed inside against what many called the g-spot. She preferred to think of it as 'the inner playground' since, at least in her case, it could have more dimensions than a mere 'spot'.

"Nice, nothing super special, though it feels thick and 'ready' because of the last orgasm. Yes, I could just work 'cold' against that area and... ah, yes, she is coming along; much like a partner who knows me well and takes me from behind, so the head presses just... so."

A little half-orgasm, very nice, rippled out and away, demanding for a moment that she clasp her clit tight. It was very stiff and she wanted to rub it hard against something; but she fought to stay focused.

"Let's try the 'squirm feature' I made just for this situation."

She pressed a hidden stud twice and just the tip of the semi-soft want began to circle and pulse. It was almost as though it had the power to find just the zone on that slick inner wall that wanted attention. In seconds she was leaning into it, rolling onto her belly so she could get her hips moving the way she wanted. Face crushed to the pillow. Groaning. There was something about this that almost literally blew her mind.

She was in a zone of nowhere, just one with the sensation rumbling through her hips, fanning outward from that wonderfully aching inner region and radiating up into her guts and down her legs.

Soon she found herself fucking the thing with a purpose, her ass clenching in a rhythm that had her breathing short and hard.

She needed to get it. Work it. Own it.

"FUCK yes!"

She found herself sweating and grunting and panting like she was in the final lap of a race. Something hit her and she was jerking like a fish on the dock, feeling the ecstacy explode in her womb and rattle out of her.

When the last aftershock ended she was out of breath and had to doze. It was almost too much that she knew she had one more stage to test.

She now considered herself an expert on what women truly needed and wanted in a sexual experience, regardless of the parallel needs of their partners. Of course she knew that so many women craved the musk and strength of a man pushing apart their thighs; the penetration that somehow disarmed them, made them open to the full experience. For some it was the connection to the primal act of fertilization; their bodies primed and tilted so that the fertilizing organ could reach just that spot where it needed to empty all its precious load. The strong hands, the powerful arms to grasp, the chest hairs crushing into the nipples; a hungry mouth grabbing kisses; eyes filled with the liquid of desire; all of this combined to take the woman to where she was ready to empty herself even as her partner poured the hot spunk deep into her.

It was impossible to replicate that complete experience.

But she had designed this wand to contain in its small cylinder as much of that unique moment as possible. The pulse of the want was designed to pull it deeper and deeper into her body until it found that unique spot just above the smooth dimpled curve of the cervix. There it nestled and began a unique rumble conjured to caress just this spot; and it was intelligent, so that as her inner self flexed it found just the rhythm she needed to created a unique rippling toward the womb. And the womb itself began its counterpoint.

"Oh, my goodness!" All the weeks of testing were paying off. She felt her whole body tuned to this one spot. Her hips tilted up and her whole core clenched for a moment around the very warm rod. Her fingertips barely needed to dance on the grip to keep it pushing just there again and again, oh, infinitely, the feeling, a hot electricity building and spreading out. Now, helplessly, she was fucking the wand with all her heart; giving it what it needed.

Though she knew what was coming she still was not ready for the intensity of it. perhaps her crew had added this surprise.

"Ohhhh, nooo!" She had reached the top. Her hips were aching upward, seeking to get...to get...to get....

And then she was gone. She knew she was making hungry animal sounds as her body seemed to disappear and then the special feature kicked in hard.

Hot semen was pouring into her....

And continuing to pour....

And pouring relentlessly....

She knew it was impossible and yet she could swear the stuff was filling every bit of her insides and flowing out in waves.

Her vagina seemed to be gulping this hot nectar until her whole lower torso was filled with it.

She grasped her nipples and they ached like a mother full with milk.

If she squeezed them would they drip?

Deep within her she clenched the warm device as it pulsed, oozed, pulsed.

Her breath changed very slowly from fierce to gentle.

A wonderful warmth flowed out even into her fingers and toes.

Feebly, she gasped the vocal command to turn off the recorder. But as she drifted into a happy doze she was already envisioning testing features of The Orchid II.

If you enjoyed this story please give it a rating, a comment. And it would give me great pleasure if you would scope out some other tales in my catalog.

LargoKitt
LargoKitt
354 Followers