The Challenge Pt. 02

Story Info
A man's cock becomes his wife's play toy.
3.2k words
4.73
22.4k
25
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stare at my husband standing naked on the other side of the bed. His cock is erect and engorged. He has just spent an hour making me orgasm repeatedly, and somehow he has managed to keep himself from cumming while ravishing me. I am awed by his control, and he smiles at me as I gaze at him with admiration. He is waiting for his reward.

"Get up on the bed."

He climbs up as I arrange pillows against the headboard. I want his torso raised so that he has a good view of what I plan to do with his hard cock. He settles back and smiles at me again. I tie one of his wrists to the corner of the headboard, then move around to the other side. His eyes follow me and devour my body as I move. I tie the other wrist to the opposite corner, and he continues to stare.

"God I love that dress."

I am wearing a pale lavender minidress with no back and a neckline which plunges deep between my breasts. The dress stops mid thigh, but every time I move around I am barely covered.

"I know," I smile. "That's why I wore it."

I sit on the side of the bed and gaze at his cock. It is still erect, but not quite as hard as it was before. There is copious precum oozing out of the tip. I reach out and spread it around the head.

"What's this?" I ask demurely.

"It's been there for an hour." His voice is slightly hoarse.

I idly run my fingers up and down the shaft, long slow strokes meant to make him fully hard again. He watches my hand intently, his breath quickening. I stroke him even faster, then pull my hand away.

"I'm going to go get something in my closet. Don't go anywhere."

He grimaces, a slight smirk on his lips. "Don't be long."

I return from the closet with my bag of sex toys. I sit again on the side of the bed and reach into the bag. I pull out a cock ring which I have never used on my husband before. His eyes widen when he realizes what it is. I bend down and whisper in his ear.

"This will keep you hard, my love."

I put the ring over his erect cock and behind his balls. It is made of thin leather and has adjustments to tighten it in place. I fiddle with it until it is snug around his scrotum, then look at my husband's face. I think I see alarm in his eyes.

"Do you want me to make it tighter?"

"No." His voice is still hoarse. "I need to cum. Please."

I believe him. He has been hard for an hour, pleasuring me, playing with my body. I intend to return the favor.

"How long did you spend doing whatever you wanted to me?"

"An hour," he says softly. I watch as the terrible realization dawns on him.

"Yes, well, I plan to do the same with you."

His eyes close and he groans.

"But you said you would worship my cock if..."

His voice trails off. Even as he says it he is aware of the futility of his situation. Also that the word worship can mean many things.

I give him an evil smile. "My game, my rules, remember?"

"But why?" he whispers.

"You put clamps on my nipples. They hurt." I look at him and pout.

"You said I could do whatever I wanted with you."

"Yes, but you didn't have to clamp my nipples. They still ache. I plan to make your balls ache even more than my nipples."

He groans and closes his eyes again. His cock waves happily in the air, eager for attention. I prolong the wait as I reach for the remote which controls the clit vibrator still strapped around my waist and legs. I thumb the remote and set the vibrations to low, not enough to make me cum but enough to keep me aroused and on edge. I turn back to my husband's beautiful cock.

I gaze at it for a long moment, keeping him waiting. Then I reach out and stroke him hard a few times, keeping him aroused. I stop and move my hand away, studying his face. Then I grasp the base of his shaft with my left hand and squeeze, at the same time touching the tip lightly with the fingers of my right hand. It is an exquisite tease I learned long ago, and I watch his breathing become rapid and shallow. His eyes are closed, his mouth partly open.

"Open your eyes and watch me."

He looks at me and moans softly. He can't decide whether to watch me or watch his cock being tormented. It doesn't matter, of course, and I smile brightly. I continue to play with the tip of his engorged member, playing with him the same way he did with me. When I roll his cock back and forth between my flat palms, he groans softly.

I realize I haven't tied his legs yet, so I move off the bed and pull his ankles down to the bed posts, tying them off with a flourish. His legs are strong and he could resist if he wanted, but he allows me to secure them. He is splayed out on the bed before me, his body stretched and taut. He is silent, but his eyes follow my every move. I stare into his eyes and smile again.

"Your cock belongs to me," I whisper.

Then I kneel between his outstretched legs, still staring at him. I reach under my dress and begin to play with my nipples, exposing my breasts. I close my eyes and put my head back, enjoying the feeling as I caress and twist and pull on them. There is still a dull ache from the nipple clamps, so my touch is tender. My husband can't take his eyes off them. My eyes drift to the vibrator remote laying on the bed beside us.

"My clit belongs to me as well," I say softly.

He moans in response, so I raise up on my knees and put my hand between my legs, licking my lips while gazing into his eyes. When I push two fingers into my still sopping pussy, he groans again and tries to lift his hips. There is nothing he has ever wanted more than to push his throbbing cock as deep into me as possible. I continue the show for awhile longer until he moans again. I bend down, putting my mouth close to his cock. I look up at him, eyes wide and innocent. There is no mistaking the pleading look in his eyes.

When I take him into my mouth, he tries to raise his hips again. I am careful not to bring him over the edge, aware of the sounds he makes and the movement of his body. For awhile I suck only the tip, slowly and methodically, holding the base of his shaft with one hand and moving the tip of my tongue in circles around the head. Then I move my tongue up and down the underside, again slowly and intently, keeping him as close to the edge as possible without letting him go over. I raise up, staring at his face, his body squirming under me. I wait a long moment for his pleasure to recede, then I bend down again and suck his whole shaft, very lightly and even slower than before. I keep this up until he is on the edge again, his body unable to remain still. When I raise up, there is only despair in his face.

I can tell he is close to ejaculating, so I reach into my bag and pull out another toy. The flogger is leather, soft and supple, and I drag it slowly over his fully engorged shaft, watching his face all the while. The despair is instantly replaced by alarm. I swish the flogger back and forth on his cock, my husband unable to take his eyes away. I have never done this to him before, so he doesn't know what to expect. I have no intention of hurting him, of course, I only want to keep his orgasm at bay. I move to the side of the bed and begin to flog the underside of his shaft, keeping a close eye on his face. Then I shift again, flogging both the sides and top of his cock, before moving to the underside again. I keep this up for several minutes, creating just enough discomfort to cause his orgasm to recede.

When I put the flogger back in my bag, I glance at the clock. A little after ten thirty. He has been hard for well over an hour, so I reach down and loosen the cock ring, allowing blood to flow again. I grab the clit vibrator remote and go sit in the chair in the corner. When his full attention is on me, I begin to play with my teats again, fingering my nipples and squeezing my breasts. I smile at him as I put my hand down between my legs, playing with my pussy lips and pushing a finger deep inside me. My eyes close and my mouth opens as I continue to pleasure myself. I leave the vibrator on low, but I push it harder against my clit. Even though I have cum multiple times already, I feel the orgasm start to build. I don't want to cum, but I want to give my husband a show and make him watch the look on my face. I keep the vibrator pressed against my clit until I start to pant.

"Are you enjoying this?" I ask with a throaty moan.

He nods, his hips still moving up and down, his cock fucking the empty air. I continue to play with myself for a little while longer, then get up from the chair and move back to the bed. I idly caress myself while thinking for a moment, then reach down under the dress and remove the clit vibrator, dropping it to the floor. I put the Hitachi on the bed, then get back up and straddle my husband backwards, my pussy in his face and my mouth near his throbbing cock. I lower my hips down onto him, and he responds by pushing his tongue into my wet hole and licking my clit. We have done this many times before, of course, but I suspect that he is distracted by his desperate need. I reach down and retighten the ring around my husband's engorged member, and it throbs and pulses in front of me, his balls tight and blue. They look like they ache, and I smile to myself.

Then I grab the Hitachi and thumb the setting to low. I hear him groan under me, and I take my time before I put the head of the vibrator into his scrotum, behind his balls. I hold it there a beat, varying the pressure. Then I increase the vibrations and hold it against him still longer. His body squirms as he tries to get away, but I keep the toy pressed into his scrotum. He tries to keep licking my clit, but his attention to me is wavering.

I pull the tool away and admire his cock again. When I move the vibrator to the underside, he jumps. I move it up and down his engorged member, just barely touching him, keeping him on the edge. He grunts and again tries to move away. When I squeeze the base of his shaft and move the vibrator all around the head, he groans loudly and starts to thrash his hips. I pull it away, touch it, pull it away again, repeating the tease as his body continues to jerk under me. I can tell he is very close, so I sit up and toss the wand on the side of the bed.

His breathing is shallow and ragged, but he goes back to kissing and sucking my clit. I'm sure he wants to make me cum again, so I raise my hips where he can't reach me. Propping myself on my elbows, I go back to stroking him with my hands, varying the rhythm and pressure, keeping him hard. His cock throbs and twitches, bobbing in front of my face, the veins bulging out so prominently I can see the blood flowing into it. I push my cunt back down on his face and grasp the base of his cock with both hands and squeeze. When I put my lips around the head and suck, he cries out.

"God, please, let me cum, let me cum. Please!"

I climb off him and search his face. The desperation has been replaced by agony.

"Please make me cum," he whimpers. "I can't take it anymore. Oh god."

I don't think I have ever heard him whimper before. I look closely, and there are tears in his eyes. I glance at the clock and then back at him.

"Just a little longer, my sweet."

And then he starts to cry, his body unable to stay still. The tears flow, his breathing ragged, his cock still engorged and waving in front of me. It is so beautiful I almost start to cry myself. Perhaps it is time to finish him off.

I kneel upright between his legs and gaze lovingly into his eyes. I spread my legs and start to caress my body, running my hands up and down my legs, fingering my pussy and breasts thru the thin fabric of the dress, all the while continuing to look at him. Unable to touch me himself, all he can do is watch. After awhile I lick my lips suggestively and grasp the hem of the dress. I pause, studying his face, then ever so slowly pull the dress up over my pussy, my breasts, and finally my head, tossing it on the floor. I give my husband a bright smile as I display my naked body.

"Please," he whispers.

"Please what?'

"Please fuck me."

Keeping the smile on my face, I cup my breasts in the palms of my hands, lifting and showing them off. Then I go back to caressing myself. I run my hands over my breasts, pinching and twisting my nipples, keeping them hard and erect. I keep one hand on my nipples and reach down with the other between my legs. My pussy is still wet, and I play with the lips, rubbing and stroking until a soft moan escapes my lips. I push two fingers into my sopping hole and start to fuck myself, all the while playing with my nipples and staring into his eyes. He groans and closes his eyes, his cock still throbbing in front of me.

"Open your eyes," I whisper.

He does, silently pleading, his body undulating below me. I move my fingers to my slippery clit, playing lightly with the bud, my lips parted and my back arched. Another moan escapes my lips, and I move my fingers faster. My intention is just to continue the tease and prolong his torment, but my will power fades and the orgasm builds again, the intensity of sensations too much to resist. Before I know it I am over the edge and I scream, my head thrown back, my eyes closed. My body shivers and shakes as the waves of pleasure roll through me. I am in awe at the seemingly unlimited capabilities of my body.

When I open my eyes and look back at my husband, the tears have returned. A wave of overpowering love suddenly sweeps through me. I stare into his eyes as I straddle him. I bend down and give him a soft, lingering kiss as I rub my clit on the underside of his throbbing shaft. When I seat the head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy, he moans loudly. I continue the kiss as I take the head into my hole, squeezing my pussy lips, holding him still. He moans again and tries to thrust, but I keep just the head inside me. I raise up and smile at him, then rotate my hips until he groans in frustration.

When I push down on him suddenly, engulfing his throbbing cock in my warm, wet hole, he gasps. I keep my weight on him, preventing any movement, and squeeze my pussy lips repeatedly around the base of his shaft. He closes his eyes, allowing himself to feel the exquisite sensations in his penis, and I sense that he is finally and fully submitting to the torment. In response I kiss him hard, my tongue stabbing into his mouth with a frenzy. He desperately kisses me back, accepting whatever pleasure I give him. It is a long, passionate kiss, full of unbridled lust and overwhelming love.

When I finally pull away from the kiss and again gaze into my husband's eyes, I see the love reflected there. A storm of emotions swirls through me as I savor the fullness of his thick cock deep inside my cunt. I decide to prolong the tease one last time, and I bend down and put my breasts near his mouth, keeping his body pinned underneath me. His tongue stabs out, licking and sucking my nipples. A shudder runs through me, the sensations shooting into my groin. I sigh and moan, awash with the overpowering desire which fills me.

I pull my breasts away and raise my hips, keeping just the tip of his cock inside me. Then I start to move up and down on him with long, achingly slow strokes, pausing each time I rise up. He groans, his body beginning to tremble, and I increase my pace. I pause when I think he is at the brink, prolonging the agony, keeping him on the absolute edge. He is quivering now, and I continue to fuck him with a steady, unceasing rhythm. I watch the agony on his face. I am sure he has never been so desperate to cum. When I stop moving, he closes his eyes.

"Fuck," he whispers. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

"Yes," I respond softly. "We are."

I watch the torment on his face for a moment longer, then I start to bounce up and down on his cock as fast as I can. His mouth opens, his breathing stops, and he thrusts his hips up to meet my voracious cunt. His body continues to tremble and shake, out of control now, and I fuck him even harder. For a moment the world comes to a complete stop, then his mouth opens wide and he roars.

"Fuck!"

He bucks and shakes as the orgasm rips through him. He thrusts into me as hard and fast as he can, overpowered by animal lust, his movements wild. He screams and yells as I feel his jism shoot deep into my womb, load after load after load. I milk his throbbing cock as long as I can while continuing to watch his face. It may be trite, but his agony has indeed turned to ecstasy. I'm pretty sure I have never seen such a powerful orgasm in a man before.

It's said that the most beautiful sight in the world is the look on a woman's face when she has an orgasm. That may be true, but it occurs to me that the expression on a man's face when he cums is just as incredibly hot.