All Comments on 'The Chance Fantastic Pt. 01'

by Rjgirl24

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
madetoobeymadetoobeyover 1 year ago

A good start. Well paced and a nice change from the usual kind of stories where the guy ends up getting caught cross dressing or watching porno in the first couple of paragraphs.

I look forward to reading the next chapters. Don't get put off by any negative comments you receive, keep it at your own pace . Well done and a 5 from me.

EricaDoesNowEricaDoesNowover 1 year ago

Excellent first story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Y'know, when I read the disclaimer, I almost didn't read the actual story-- I wasn't looking for a slow burn, really. But I did and the quality of the writing had me hooked... And my heart-rate through the roof! A great start. Even if it's not what you're looking for it pulls you in. Almost a hypno itself that way...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy hell! That was hot... I went and watched Leyendecker05 thinking about this, and it had me leaking like a faucet before a freeze...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRjgirl24@Rjgirl24
I’m just using this site as a healthy outlet for unfulfilled fantasies. I’m married and with a child now, and quite content in my life, but fantasies from a younger day occasionally creep in and I don’t know what to do with them anymore, so I figured I give them all to you to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES