All Comments on 'The Change'

by LittleSpottedOcelot

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Excellent start. Well written back story and buildup. I get the feeling that Emilia has feelings for Georgie and maybe she has some feelings also. Georgie is quickly falling for dad, and the way Emilia apologized softly and gently closed the bedroom door as she left, I don't know but there is something there, either for Georgie or her dad maybe both. I can't wait to read what happens next. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I disagree....

It's nothing more than a pathetic look at a whiney little bitch whom is terrified of seeing her father happy. Unless he's banging her. Whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

More......i need more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You certainly nailed the bratty, bitchy teenage girl bit...

have you been following my granddaughter around? Also, it was a bit of a turnoff (actually a BIG turnoff) when you had her kissing her dad even though she had recently puked. Your writing style is a refreshing change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brilliant

Petulant self-absorbed schoolgirl meets distant father who doesn't know what is happening.

The last eight words of this story are the brilliant finish to the above.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hopefully the first of many.

I think this is really well written, you're clearly exploring your ideas at this stage, but you do well to avoid falling into the cliché of a daughter teasing a father. The tone is great, sharp and witty without becoming too self deprecating. I think there's room for development, though at the moment though I think perhaps some more characters may help so there is contrast between different relationships. Don't be afraid to express yourself! With a bit of work your stories will sparkle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Start

I look forward to reading more. Well written, descriptive and intriguing.

sadiebrattsadiebrattabout 9 years ago
Good Start

I'd like to read more. Not a big fan of Dad's that screw their daughters friends or enemies, but hopefully that's just the catalyst for Georgie and her father to realize they want each other. My hope is the devious bitch Emilia gets kicked to the curb. Your story was described as the beginning of a Father and Daughter's love affair. So hopefully it's a love affair with his own daughter and not someone else's daughter. He's ignored Georgie long enough. Bad enough he's screwing someone his daughter goes to school with but it's someone she hates. It's not making him out as a very endearing father. Maybe I'm weird but I really like the father's to be loving and kind. You're a very good writer so keep going. A little more background would be good. Just please don't let him be in love with Emilia.

LittleSpottedOcelotLittleSpottedOcelotabout 9 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the feedback, Rich4goodgirl and Sadiebratt. :) ^^ It is quite encouraging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story.

She should fuck Emiliana's father as payback.

aAmorous1964aAmorous1964over 7 years ago
Intense

Great & intense build-up... Please continue this and tell us there are chapters to come...

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 5 years ago
That was sweet

Would love to read more of this perfect union between father and daughter. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You had me feeling a lot of emotions so your skills are indeed very good but I can’t get over the father’s betrayal. It made me feel literally sick to my stomach so I wouldn’t be able to carry on with the story because I feel as if he has been tainted for life, were I to be in her position but like I said, for me to feel that strongly about it also means that you are skilled at making us really feel the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous