All Comments on 'The Change Ch. 06: Hanging in the Balance'

by babyfeet1998

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
StrixalucoStrixalucoabout 2 years ago

Sorry to say, it really shows you are creating the story as you go, chapter by chapter. I wonder whether you have thought of the following:

- does Destiny have any idea whatsoever that she is not like others (aka humans)?

- what you are going to do with the demon following her? Why is it following her, how will they best it etc.

- why you have first referred to Luna, and here to Diana?

- why is Destiny so erratic?

- is there something in her past that has more consequences than bad memories and dreams?

- how much of pack life will you show in the story? If it will show up, you need timo think of things like is the pack structure rigid, are you born into a position or climbing upwards etc. Now you of course have the situation about Josephina to be solved at least...

and plenty more questions that you SHOULD know the answers to much before telling to your readers.

Please tell more about the characters, their temperaments. What kind on persons are they really?

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaalmost 2 years ago

Very good story,,a shame the last post in 2019 just left the readers hanging in limbo,,,seems the way of so many authors here lately,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

WELL, IF YOU LOVE US, THEN FINISH THE DAMN STORY!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbabyfeet1998@babyfeet1998
Hello! My name is Olivia, I am 20 years old. I am a mother of 1. I stay at home, stories that I have posted comes to mind when I have time to think lol.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES