All Comments on 'The Change in Melissa Ch. 02'

by MarriedMelissa

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Really Bad

Slut wife /Cuck Hubby So boring WHY ARE YOU MARRIED? Can't be just the kids Cut hubby loose and get your real slut on Sad %eally

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 12 years ago
as I've said before

never give a slut/whore a second chance

neshernesherabout 12 years ago
Fantasti !!!

Keep up the exciting work MM.

I really look forward to more.

Nesher

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The solution is right in front of you

Tell your husband that your a gutter slut. Get a divorce. Go out and have fun. Nobody but you will get hurt and even then nobody will care, lest of all you. Why be married if you have no intention of being faithful?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
An even better solution

Write "married woman has affair" and "married woman cheats" in the description and watch the closet cuckolds bleat and babble. Excellent public service for those no-life cucks who rely on LW cuck stories as the sole source of their sex life.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
THE ODD OLD PASSE REARS UP

an bites the un liberated. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Hopefull you get knocked up by some guy you fuck and then hou and your bastrd baby die of AIDS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
And the award for "Most retarded commenter" goes to...

anon! Congratulations on not being able to spell or communicate your imbecilic thoughts effectively :)

PattyMariePattyMarieabout 12 years ago
Why is it anonymous always thinks a woman author is writing about something she really did?

It seems to me when a woman author writes a story that involves a woman getting some "strange" without it being a swap situation, the anonymous commentators think this is a real life story and to woman is very bad. Yet we all have fantasies, or we wouldn't be here. Fantasies are just that. Most of what is written is fantasy or something made up just to titillate. If a woman has them, she's a terrible person, but if a man has them, he's some kind of stud. Well, I'm here to tell you that women have fantasies too. Writing about them is a harmless way to vent them. Give the girls a break.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 12 years ago
Devil

What ever happened to the "the Devil made me do it!" defense? Would have come in very handy for her in this saga! (Would also work well for hubby when he comes back with the kids to retrieve a backpack and they walk in on the hanky-panky!)

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 12 years ago
Good cheater tale

Decent plotline, clearly her character has the same self restraint as the typical singer or actor..... Kinda like Jenn Lopez ... 3 marriages by 35? Give it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

"Am I just a slut who can't control herself?" Yes you are, no point saying your not, divorce your poor cuckolded husband and be the whore/slut your really are. I am sure men will line up and pay to fuck your gaping cunt while your ex-husband takes care of your kids and finds a woman that loves him and won't fuck around on him.

playman64playman64about 12 years ago
Another Good Story

Thanks Melissa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

"Am I just a closet cuckold who can't control myself?" Yes you most definitely are. Get help soon cucksauce, you are starting to smell musty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

"Am I just an out in the open cuckold who can't control myself?" Yes you are out in the open cuckboy, you are starting to sound like a stuck record, change the insults from time to time it makes things less boring, and who knows it might even brighten up your drab and boring and wasted pitiful life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Out in the open or in the closet, it is all the same. Cucksauce is the order of the day for the half-men camping this category, eventually some will turn gay because they don't want to be alone and god knows no woman wants them :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Well, that was Random

I agree, closet cuckoldry should stay in the closet like the #1 rule of fight club. Bring back WBC, it was pure and simple, just guys wanting to be cucked, not embarrassing themselves with half-witted denials.

RePhilRePhilabout 12 years ago
Well written!

Perfectly penned women as a life support system for her cunt with no other redeeming quality whatsoever. To bad it makes the guy out to be a WACC in the readers eyes! (wimp Ass Castrated Cuckold)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This is the weakest in an excellent trilogy (so far)

Keep on writing please.

2275jr2275jrabout 12 years ago
Taking yet another cock to a cumming

brilliant second part of the change in melissa .

this story only get more hornier than the last part . im loving it . so all i can say is i would love more ot this very hot horny story . do keep them cumming .

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Rubbish

2 Chapters of garbage and drivel. Pity I could not vote 100 minus star rating!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
and the skag keeps on cheating!

what garbage! if she loves her husband so much why does she keep cheating behind his back. I hate cheating cunts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
and the closet cuckolds keep on commenting!

Only a true, no-life closet cuckold would read and negatively comment on chapters after Ch 01. Not much room in that closet but at least they don't have to worry about their dicks rubbing against each other, they don't have them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pathetic little anon

Nobody cares what you think. You are actually quite amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
is that you Random?

Comment without reading again you nonce?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: anonymous-pathetic little anon

You do, why else would you comment. And isn't that calling the kettle black.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: anonymous-an even better solution

You are a little pathetic fuck, aren't you. A closet cuck in disguise. lol. lol. lol. lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: Anon-and the closet cucks keep on commenting

You're one pathetic ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hi again

Another 5 for you Mellisa. What a way to enjoy your story with a cup of tea. barbara

reddogs88reddogs88almost 12 years ago
Better than ch1 Hot sex but...

Well I think Melissa has the ability to describe really hot sex scenes. I love the sex parts. The wife is more attentive to her husbands needs and is happy with her marriage, but she cant love him if she is cheating on him. and I am starting to think that she is a little on the stupid side for her reasons for cheating or it just gives her an excuse in her mind to allow her to cheat and not feel guilty or she truly is just a selfish person. and yes I am going to keep reading dam it!

imready2imready2almost 10 years ago
Love it!

Love the direction this series is going. My reading continues... :)

bndtriderbndtriderover 7 years ago

Where is my Melissa????

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Yep

You cheated twice. What are your sisters going to tell you. Are they cheating whores too?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedMelissa@MarriedMelissa
Married 22 years. From Long Island, NY currently living in Miami. I have always been promiscuous- embarrassed when I was young, but now very comfortable being a slut. Please don’t judge me. Yes. That is my butt in the picture (taken in 2016 by an admiring neighbor).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES