The Changing Room

Story Info
Trying on a dress takes an erotic turn.
977 words
4.57
6.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cc31
Cc31
6 Followers

Pulling back the curtain, you quietly step into the changing room. I've not even had the chance to try the dress on - am standing there in just my underwear, startled by your sudden presence.

You don't say a word just quickly move behind me, turning me to face the full length unforgiving mirror. Watching me you slowly take my bra off, my tits spilling out, nipples hardening as the cool air hits them. I try to turn my head back to you, but you gently move it back to face the mirror, making me watch as your hands move around me, squeezing my tits, pinching my nipples, rolling them around with your fingertips. I'm gasping as feel your breath on my neck.

Your hand slowly moves down my half naked body and you start to stroke me through my underwear. Feeling it grow warmer and damper under your touch. My head falls back onto your shoulder and you whisper to me that if I don't carry on watching, you won't let me cum. My hips involuntarily, impatiently press into your hand. I need you to touch me. To fuck me. But you carry on teasing me. "Please," I moan to you. I can feel you getting harder through your jeans as my ass pushes back in you.

You finally push my underwear down and I step out of it. Now completely naked in the changing room, just a curtain separating us from the whole shop. You sit down on the bench and pull me into your lap. Hooking your legs around mine, you open them so I am fully exposed. You don't touch me, just start to talk into my ear. Telling me that anyone now who opens that curtain will see me splayed out, my slutty wet cunt there for all to see, desperate to be fucked. As you talk, you move your hand to my throat, slowly close your fingers around it while you continue to pour filth into my ear, demanding I continue to watch as you make my body beg for it.

Your hand starts to choke me in earnest as your fingers plunge deep into my needy pussy, your thumb rubbing my clit. I try to buck against you, but you have me pinned there. "Don't cum, don't make a noise," you tell me as I'm forced to watch you fuck me with your fingers in the mirror. My lip hurts I'm biting it so hard; my pussy is beginning to drip; it's agonising how badly I want to cum on your hand. I can't breathe, all I can feel is your fingers violating me.

Then you stop, loosen your grip on my throat and place your soaking fingers into my mouth, letting me taste myself, sucking and licking them frantically. You help me up, my legs are shaky, but then suddenly push me to my knees. Undoing your pants, your cock springs out and hits my lips. I immediately can taste your pre-cum. "Suck my cock well enough and I'll let you cum," you tell me. Greedily I start to lick you, take your balls into my mouth, sucking them gently. Your hand moves to my head, pulling my hair back so you can see my mouth sucking at you while you glance in the mirror to see my bare ass and pussy sticking in the air.

I slowly suck the whole length of you into my mouth, gagging as your cock hits the back of my throat. "Fuck yourself," you demand. I open my legs further and you watch in the mirror as my fingers disappear into my pussy, feeling it around your cock as I start to suck you more frantically, moaning and drooling around your cock. You start to throb, the sight of my ass in the mirror and the attention of my mouth almost too much.

Moving a step back, you order me to stand up. You slightly move the curtain back, telling me that now whoever passes will see me getting what I deserve. That I need to be quiet or I'll draw attention to the fact you're going to make me cum harder than I ever have.

Bending me over, my hands spread out on the mirror, you run your cock over my sopping pussy lips before positioning it against my tight asshole. Slowly you start to move your cock into me, I'm so tight it makes me groan as you penetrate me. Your cock feels like an invader in my ass and I buck against you as you sink deeper and deeper into me. You can barely hold on as I rock against you, trying to get away, trying to be quiet. Your balls are getting wet as I leak onto them and you stay rigidly still as I get used to you plugging my hole. You pull my hair back so I'm face to face with myself in the mirror and start to fuck my ass in earnest. I've never felt so full.

My fingers move to my clit and I start to rub it in time with you fucking me. I'm so close now and I don't even care who can hear or see me. "Please let me cum," I beg you. You start to fuck me harder and my orgasm builds. I can feel you throbbing in my ass, I want your cum to flood me. It's too much and I cry out as I cum, gushing everywhere, all over my hand, my legs almost buckling underneath me as my pussy and ass convulses around you. It's more than you can take and you yank my hair back as your cock explodes, cum shooting out and coating my insides.

You pull your jeans back up and leave the changing room as quietly as you came in, leaving me a mess.

Cc31
Cc31
6 Followers