Traffic

Story Info
A couple find ways to fight boredom during a road trip.
4k words
4.6
13k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 06/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
718 Followers

This short story is a collaboration between me and Djmac1031. It falls into three main parts. I wrote the first and last; he wrote the middle. I found it an interesting experiment in gender perspectives. But it was also just lots of fun to write with a friend.

Jim slammed the wheel in frustration. Stationary again. The traffic was awful today. It was 88 degrees and, of course, this was the day that the air-con would start to play up.

"It's OK, babe. Don't get irate. Maybe I can help relax you."

Natalie was curled up on the passenger seat; in her customary feline manner. Despite the heat, she looked cool and collected. She stretched out a hand and ran it along the inside of Jim's right thigh. At the end of her stroke, she looked up, trying to catch Jim's attention.

He did his best to keep his eyes on the road, but couldn't resist a quick sideways glance. Nat always merited a glance, she generally merited more than one. Having stroked down, she now stroked up. Up to his crotch, where she felt a promising hardness. Scarlet, manicured nails dragged across cotton, pulled tight by an internal swelling.

"Nat, no. I know you. No, OK! Someone will see, and the traffic will start to move. Just no."

'No' was not a word that Natalie always fully comprehended. It was the same with 'stop.'

"Just relax, babe. You may not want to, but I know someone who does."

Natalie was right. Jim's cock was getting the better of his higher functions. As always. As always with her at least.

"Come on, babe. Just one little lick?"

She sounded like a teenager wanting to stay up for another thirty minutes. Not a woman in her mid-twenties. She knew that tone melted Jim.

Taking the initiative, Natalie leaned across and tried to undo Jim's belt.

"Fuck! This is difficult with you sitting. Are you going to help or not?"

Jim's desire got the better of his good judgement. That happened a lot with Natalie. Checking the state of the traffic ahead, he undid his belt, drew down his zipper and, levering himself off the seat briefly, pulled his pants and boxers down a little. Of course he was hard. How could he not be?

Natalie wasn't just pretty, with a body that would engender carnal thoughts in a saint, she had the best oral technique of any woman Jim had been with. She literally blew the competition away.

Jim tried to sound grudging, but, inside, he was trembling in anticipation. His cock was trembling too. Twitching and bleeding pre-cum.

"Satisfied you little cock-tease?"

Natalie gave her 'I always get what I want' smile. She licked her lips. With some women, it might have been cheesy, with her...? Jim's cock throbbed more.

"You know I'm never satisfied, babe."

Jim watched, part aghast, part fascinated, as Natalie undid her seatbelt and knelt on the passenger seat, her tiny body nestling comfortably in it. Jim wasn't looking at the road anymore. He was looking at over-sized dark green eyes, eyes with hunger behind them.

Natalie shifted forward a little and bowed down, her mouth open in preparation. Just before she reached Jim's cock, she twisted to look up at him. With a wink, she turned back and took his first three inches in her mouth; smoothly and in one motion.

Jim closed his eyes. Experience had taught him that he was going to need to focus on Natalie's oral expertise for a little while. Oh, fuck! She was so good.

Jim felt the soft suction of Natalie's tongue and cheeks. Her lips sliding up and down his shaft. Some girls give head as a favor, or to show their love, or just because it was expected. Natalie craved cock. She loved to suck cock. She got off on it. It was a defining part of her.

Jim put a palm gently on her head, stroking her jet black hair. He rode with her up and down strokes. With each downward cycle, he pushed firmly, easing more of his length into Natalie's willing mouth. He knew she loved it deep. Natalie came up for air. Her face flushed with exertion and emotion. Her eyes wide, a trail of saliva on her chin, dripping downwards.

"How's the traffic?"

Jim surveyed the scene out of the windshield. Also checking the cars to either side. He tried to sound matter of fact. What he wanted was Nat sucking his cock again as soon as possible.

"No sign of movement right now."

Natalie was pleased.

"Good. Now, babe, you know I love you down my throat, but the angle isn't great. I'm going to try a combo. Don't look like that. You'll love it."

Jim knew he would. Nat was an artist, playing tunes on cocks like a virtuoso oboist. She engulfed him again, but more shallowly. She also gripped the base of his cock, and started to jerk him. She bobbed her head up and down quickly. Sucking hard. Her hand working Jim in resonance.

Jim had closed his eyes, but sensed a movement and turned to look at Natalie. With her spare hand, she had hiked up her short skirt a little. The same hand was now between her legs. She stimulated herself openly as she devoured Jim's long, hard dick.

"Shit, Nat! The traffic's starting to move."

He sounded a little panicked. Natalie popped her head up briefly. A trail of spittle connecting her to Jim.

"Then drive. And try not to crash when you cum."

Immediately, she was back on him again. Bobbing faster. Sucking harder. Jerking quicker. Jim began to feel the throbbing start to get out of control. Trying to keep it together, he reached over Natalie's back and moved the shifter into drive. The car's engine began to reverberate. It wasn't the only reverberation going on.

Jim began to pant. Fuck she was an angel with a cock in her mouth. Or a devil. Or both. Jim could just see the car ten or so ahead of them begin to roll forward.

"Fuck, Nat! Nearly there. I want to cum so bad. But the traffic..."

Natalie replied with an indistinct gurgle, but showed no sign of slowing, let alone stopping. Jim gritted his teeth. The assault on his cock was close to unbearable. He wanted to scream. He wanted to pull out and jerk over Natalie's face. But he also knew that his orgasm would be all the more powerful with Natalie in control. He also didn't want to deny Nat her fun.

The car five ahead was now moving.

Jim wasn't sure exactly what Natalie did next, but she stopped jerking. She stopped moving her head up and down. It was now all about suction. Powerful, unrelenting suction. She was trying to suck the cum out of him, like the semen equivalent of a vampire.

And Jim responded. His throbbing turned to rhythmic muscle spasms, flowing in waves of intensity up his cock, up to his twitching head. Then pumping. The sweet release of pumping into her waiting mouth. Again and again and again. Jim didn't know that he could keep cumming for so long.

The car in front moved and Jim put his foot on the gas. Their inertia served to push Natalie further down on to him and the last two spurts were directly into her throat.

Chest heaving, heart pounding and cock still twitching, Jim edged the car forward and picked up speed. Natalie happily kept sucking, taking every drop of cum. Cleaning now. She didn't let up until Jim pulled into a gas station two miles down the road and stopped.

As they came to a halt. Natalie raised her head. A broad smile on her flushed face.

"That was nice, babe. But I need you to fuck me now. In the back of the car, or shall we try a restroom?"

Somehow, Jim adjusted his clothing, his cock still rigid. Natalie smoothed down her skirt. Jim kissed her and stroked her cheek.

"Natalie, I... I..."

"What babe?"

"It was great for me too. Now about that fuck."

They got out, held hands, and walked purposefully towards the same restroom.

- - -

Jim and Natalie entered the bathroom in a hurried fluster.

"There's no lock on the door," Jim noticed with frustration.

"Better make it quick, then," Nat grinned. "Unless you really want an audience."

"You'd like that, wouldn't you?" Jim smirked.

Nat shrugged. "Oh sure. The thought of some overweight trucker with a comb-over and body odor seeing me get fucked just soaks my panties."

"Oh stop it," Jim laughed, taking her by the hand. "We both know you never wear panties."

There were two stalls. Jim pulled her into the larger, handicapped one.

It was cleaner than he'd expected, thankfully, not that it would have stopped either of them at this point. They were simply too caught up in the moment to care. But it was like a an oven. He felt perspiration form on his forehead.

Jim pulled Natalie to him, kissing her with a passion she eagerly returned.

Nat reached down and undid his pants, freeing his cock. He was already fully hard, but she tugged at it anyway. "I need it," she whispered. "I need it now. Take me."

That voice. That throaty, husky lust. It made him shiver, every time.

Spinning her around, Jim faced her towards the stall door.

Nat was already bending over, her hands against the door for support. She looked back at him expectantly, her dark green eyes pleading wordlessly.

Jim hiked up her skirt. He ran his hands over the smooth creamy skin of her bubble butt before spanking each cheek with a loud crack that made her gasp.

He spanked her again, harder. It had taken Jim some time to get used to the idea that Nat liked it rough, but once he did, he embraced it. And he trusted her to tell him if it ever went too far.

Jim looked down at his beautiful lover, bent before him, naked and exposed from the waist down, legs parted in an open invitation.

Suddenly he wanted her ass, her little hole winked at him as if beckoning to plunder it.

And he knew how much Nat loved anal; another of her many pleasant surprises for him.

As with the blowjobs she frequently provided, Nat didn't just endure anal, but truly enjoyed it.

But at the moment, they had no lube. And spit never quite loosened her tight little anus up enough to take him without discomfort.

So anal would have to wait. Maybe when they got home, and had some time to prepare.

Still, it called to him.

Crouching, he buried his face between her cheeks.

The scent of her flooded his nose immediately. A scent that always made him drunk with lust.

Nat needed no priming, her pussy was already well soaked. Still, Jim loved her taste, and so his tongue darted out, eagerly lapping at her.

He tongued her pussy first, parting her delicate pink petals to delve inside her.

Nat purred like a kitten as his tongue danced over her swollen sex.

Jim tortured and teased her for several long moments before sliding upwards and finding her asshole.

"Goddamn it, Jim, you know I love that!"

Jim loved it, too. One of his dirty little pleasures, one that only Natalie had ever let him indulge in.

He rimmed her, circling her anus with his tongue then plunged it into her as he'd done with her pussy.

Jim groaned heavily as he tongue fucked her ass.

Nat groaned as well. Her pussy was a hot, aching mess. Jim knew what got her hot, and knew it well.

Nat couldn't take it anymore. She let out a frustrated cry. "If you don't get up here and fuck me right now, I swear I'll scream."

"Oh, you'll scream, alright." Standing, Jim took one last moment to drink in her beauty.

Nat turned back to him. Their eyes locked. No words were needed to understand.

Jim placed the head of his cock at her swollen entrance and pushed.

Their simultaneous gasp echoed off the tile walls.

Jim was in heaven. Every time entering her felt like the first time. Like losing his virginity over and over again.

There was nothing quite like that exquisite moment when her slick, velvety walls parted, accepting his girth, squeezing tightly around it.

And then he was inside her.

"Fuck, so deep, babe," she groaned.

There was no further build up. Neither of them needed, or wanted it.

Jim simply started pounding her, fucking her, with every once of energy he had.

Nat responded in kind, thrusting back against him, meeting his movements in a perfect rhythm.

She made no attempts to stifle her cries of pleasure. Quite the opposite. She called out her needs as if she wanted anyone within range to hear. "Oh, fuck yes, babe! Fuck me hard! I love how you fuck me! How you fill my tight little pussy! Stretching me out, oh fuck, yes, right against my spot, right there, now harder! Oh, fffff..."

Her words cut off as her cries became squeals, her orgasm racing through her, the stall door rattling loudly from her trembling.

Jim felt her gush, adding more lubrication, in turn stimulating his already on the brink cock to the point of no return.

Natalie felt him swell within her. "That's it, babe. Cum in me. I wanna feel...oh, fuck!"

Unable to hold back, Jim exploded deep inside her, filling her with hot spunk.

"Nat, I lo... aaah!"

Jim's partly formed words were lost in a guttural orgasmic roar. Nat sighed with contentment. She loved the feeling of his cock, pulsing his seed into her.

She cried out again. Jim hadn't stopped and was still fucking her with an almost mad urgency.

Nat felt herself clench around him again as a second orgasm ripped through her, as powerful as the first.

Her knees almost buckled, but Jim wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight around the waist until her climax subsided.

They stayed like that for a moment, his cock still in her, not moving, just catching their breath as they came down from their orgasmic high.

Finally, with a reluctant wet plop, Jim pulled free of her. A slightly downcast look on his face. Natalie put it down to exhaustion and the heat. That fuck had certainly been aerobic and the air in the restroom was still and heavy.

Spinning, Nat grabbed Jim's face and kissed him. "Good job, babe. Exactly what I needed. Now let's get the fuck out of here."

Jim smiled and zipped up his pants while Natalie adjusted her skirt. Yeah, nothing to worry about, Natalie told herself. Don't jump at shadows.

Neither of them bothered cleaning up. That too, could wait. Perhaps a shower together when they got home. Besides, they both loved the smell of sex that clung to them. It would continue to feed their desire on the way back.

With a final passionate kiss, they exited the restroom, hand in hand.

Just in time. A man was making his way towards them. Jim had to chuckle. While Nat's prediction about a possible intruder wasn't exact, it was pretty close.

The trucker's eyes widened when he saw Natalie. Nat blushed but giggled and dropped him a sexy wink.

"Do you think he knew?" Jim asked when they were back in the car.

"I don't see how he couldn't know," Nat grinned. "Your cum is still dripping down my leg."

Nat parted her legs, showing him the obvious mess.

Impulsively, Jim reached out and scooped up the sticky glob on her creamy thigh with his fingers.

Nat opened her mouth obediently as he fed it to her. "Good girl."

Nat blushed again. "Thank you, babe. Now, take me home. I have another hole needs filling when you're up to it."

Jim started the car, his smile wide. "Funny. I was thinking the same thing."

- - -

Jim parked on the road outside their block. It was a short walk to the communal door, but Natalie had still got him hard again by the time they reached it. Then she was like Cialis to him. If Cialis came in 5'3" packages that was. He was always ready to feed her hunger, and fuck did she get hungry. She had one hand on his butt as they walked, another pawing the front of his pants. How could he not respond?

He ached for her. Ached for the tightest part of her. He knew he'd hit the jackpot with her. Natalie had a close to insatiable appetite and a taste for more than plain vanilla. She liked to be spanked. She liked to be choked. She loved it rough. And she adored anal.

Neither could wait for the elevator. Natalie threw her arms round Jim, reached up, and kissed him deeply. He pushed her against the metallic doors and pinned her there. Natalie still tasted of his cum. She still smelt of his cum. Putting his hand up Nat's skirt, he felt his semen still oozing out of her. A bell sounded, the doors opened, and the pair of them stumbled into the elevator, mouths still clamped together.

Another bell and Jim and Natalie were on their floor. Three doors down. They made it past one before Jim pushed Nat against the wall. Lifted her skirt. Knelt and smelt the intoxicating blend of their commingled juices. He tongued her. Tongued her deep. Natalie broke away and ran for their door, giggling like a schoolgirl. In her impatience, she missed the lock with her key twice.

Her skirt was still round her waist and, as he caught up with her, Jim slapped her ass again. Not hard enough to leave a mark, but hard enough for Nat to squeal.

"That's not helping me get the door open, asshole!"

But Nat seemed to have forgotten about her keys. She had an exhibitionist steak and now she put her palms high on the door and leaned against it. Pushing her pert ass out.

"Make me hot for you, babe."

Natalie seemed pretty hot already, but, of course, Jim obliged. A few minutes later, Natalie's butt-cheeks glowed ruby red. Jim took the keys from her and slotted them in first time. He grinned.

"See, not so hard."

"Unlike you, babe! Now get the fuck inside. I know what you want."

Natalie slammed the door behind them, pulled her tank over her head, and kicked off her shoes. Her skirt was still pulled up. Jim put his palm between her legs and extended his two middle digits into her soft, wet warmth. Expertly, with the other hand, he unclipped the back of Natalie's bra, and it fell to the floor.

There was nothing Jim would change about Natalie, but her breasts were the crowning glory. Just the perfect size. Not Katy Perry, but not Ariana Grande either. Goldilocks breasts. They swelled dramatically from her toned body. Full, but not pendulous. Tipped by large, soft, brown areolae, which merged into nipples that only became prominent when stimulated. Which is exactly what Jim now did.

He rolled his tongue around Natalie's nipples as he sucked; feeling them harden. Natalie moaned and Jim pushed his two fingers deeper into her pussy. Familiarity brings understanding of what the other person needs. Jim knew just how hard to bite. Hard enough to make Nat squirm, but not cry. Squirm is what she did. He moved to the other breast and started to finger fuck her.

"Enough. Enough. I want your cock and you know where I want it."

Natalie grabbed a plastic bottle of lube from the hallway table as she dragged Jim to the bedroom. Good thing they weren't expecting company. Jim pulled his T off and stepped out of his sneakers. Natalie rolled off her skirt and knelt. Unbuckled, unzipped, pulled down. And sucked. Sucked hard and hungrily. Jim closed his eyes, his hands on Nat's head and tried not to cum too soon.

Natalie squirted lube into her palm and added it to her saliva on Jim's throbbing cock. She dripped more onto his head and smoothed it over him.

"You do me babe. Then do me."

Natalie giggled at her appalling joke. Jim smiled, but his mind was filled with other thoughts. Primal thoughts, pulsing blood red with desire.

Nat stood facing the bed, spread her legs, lowered her upper body onto the covers, and reached back to pull her butt-cheeks apart. Jim squeezed lube just above her asshole and rubbed it down onto her ring with his cock. Again familiarity kicked in. With other women, Jim would have gone slow. Allowed time. But this was Natalie. His Nat, the self-proclaimed anal whore. Jim knew just what she wanted. What she needed.

As if in confirmation of his thoughts, she almost growled.

"Fuck my ass. Fuck it as hard as you can."

Jim aligned carefully, then thrust forward hard. Natalie screamed, but immediately followed with, "fuck! yeah! just like that! You know what I want."

EmilyMiller
EmilyMiller
718 Followers
12