The Charity Cruise Ch. 04: Morning

Story Info
Cruise day morning, checking in and enjoyment.
3.6k words
4.43
4.6k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 07/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That Saturday night after we'd gone shopping, she had indeed let her guard down... uncaged the animal... become a completely sexual being who took her greatest pleasure in allowing herself to be used and commanded for the sexual pleasure of another: me. I had never seen my wife that way before. I had never seen her act in such an energetically eager fashion. I had never experienced her being so sexually hungry; "ravenous" would be a good word. We had loved and pleasured and used each other until the wee hours of Sunday morning and then fallen asleep cuddled up together -- although we woke up when we sleepily moved apart because all of our sticky parts had dried, and we were literally stuck together. Together... Together was what mattered, and we giggled at our plight until we managed to move apart, wipe off some of our parts and then cuddle some more.

The days that followed were full of exploratory and teasing conversations. While the idea of Dana letting go to sex with another man still turned me on, I have to confess to some hesitation about asking her to or approving of her becoming 'that girl' with another man, any other man. I was sure I could handle it if she wanted to jump Jonathan's bones during the evening of the cruise. I could handle the images in my mind of her with him, both of them on equal ground as sexual partners. I could handle the idea of them doing everything considered 'normal' sex in conventional terms. In fact, those images in my mind excited me quite a bit. I didn't know why or if it meant something was wrong with me, but imagining Dana with Jonathan, naked and writhing in sexual ecstasy made me rock hard and brought my precum flowing. I enjoyed those thoughts... as Dana did too, I'm sure.

But the idea of her so completely submitting herself to him -- as she had to me that Saturday evening -- and being so utterly eager to please, be used, be controlled, be... just BE as a sexual animal... I wasn't so sure I liked those images. I wasn't so sure I could handle her embracing that part of her personality with someone else. My own doubts filled my mind, and I shared them with her -- as part of our honesty agreement. Dana was every bit the loving wife I expected her to be. "If you don't want me to let 'that girl' out with him, then I won't," she said frankly. "I am quite capable of keeping her locked away and can be a friendly, flirty escort for him for that evening."

Once again, I sensed a "but" tagged on the end of that and prompted her accordingly. "But?" I asked.

"But," she replied, "I really don't want to. We've talked so much and been so honest... I WANT Jonathan to bid on me. I WANT Jonathan to win me. I WANT your blessing, if you're comfortable giving it, to go and be 'that girl' with him." She paused to take a deep breath. "I won't play without your direct permission beforehand and I don't want to do anything that hurts you or our marriage... but if I have your permission... Ummm... it would be a lot of fun." I told her I understood and loved her for her honesty.

The morning of the cruise finally rolled around. It seemed to take forever to arrive, but I think that's because we were both full of both eagerness and apprehension. We had set our alarms to get us up at six and by seven we were double checking our bags for the day. We were dressed comfortably for the drive and for what we expected to occur through that morning and afternoon. We had our plans to take advantage of what the cruise ship was offering for entertainment. What we had in our bags included my bathing suit, a few sundry items and our clothing for the evening activities. My tux was freshly tailored, pressed and sharp. Dana's gown was carefully placed in the garment back with my tux, while her shoes and underthings went into the small bag we shared. By seven-thirty we were on the road with the intention of getting some coffee along the way. We anticipated being early but we both hated being late to arrive anywhere and, in truth, our anticipation of the evening's potential had us both buzzing with desire.

When we arrived at the dock for the cruise ship, we found plenty of parking and actually found a spot in the first row nearest the check in tent. We grabbed our small bags and the garment bag and headed over. There was no line under the tent cover as the check-in team consisted of about ten people, with a supervisor pacing behind them. We were asked for our identification to confirm our invitation and that we'd RSVP'd. Once that was confirmed I was asked for our payment, which was processed quickly, and then we were handed two waivers - one for each of us. I read much faster than Dana does so she just glanced at hers as I read through mine. Essentially the waiver was a basic liability coverage document that disallowed attendees from suing the ship owner and the host organization (its owner and any of its employees) for any mishap short of criminal conduct while we were on board. I said as much to Dana and we both signed. The young lady checking us in, with a huge smile on her face the whole time, gave us a voucher for the payment, along with a cabin assignment and two keys and told us to have "a fantastic time!"

That was apparently the key phrase as a purser, upon hearing it, came over quickly to take Dana's bag from her and the garment bag from me. Carrying those, he led us on board and to our cabin. He showed us the amenities of the cabin, reiterated the other services available shipboard and gave me directions to the casino's cashier where I could turn in the voucher in exchange for my chips. He also reminded me that additional chips were available at the cashier's cage and told us both he hoped we'd have a good time. I tipped him fairly generously and he made his way out. The cabin wasn't spacious per se, but it was far from cramped. The bed was a king size bed, the closet and drawers were plentiful, and the head was luxurious. The shower was easily big enough for both of us, with room to spare, and the vanity was a double sink, properly appointed as if it was in a high-end hotel.

We each stored the minimal belongings we had in our bags, and I took our evening apparel out of the garment bag to inspect it and hang it up. The nervous tension was palpable and filled us both with a mix of eagerness and energy. The temptation to attack my wife was strong, but I knew we'd both enjoy our evening later if I held off. I had plans for her later, but we had already planned out how we'd spend most of the day and had dressed accordingly. Dana was going to spend the morning getting a manicure and a pedicure and (possibly) a massage. I was going to spend the morning split between the pool, the sauna and the casino. We planned to meet for lunch and then relax or otherwise pass the time through the afternoon. We targeted four pm as the time to be back in the cabin, at the latest, so we could freshen up and dress for the evening. The auction in the dining/show hall started promptly at five pm so that it could be completed by the time cocktails were slated to start at six-thirty.

We headed down to the end of our hallway - properly called a passageway I suppose - to the elevator. With a hug and a kiss, I said goodbye to my wife when she got out to go to the spa. I was headed for the pool deck with plans of swimming before hitting the sauna and then changing for some time in the casino before lunch - which started at noon. As the elevator doors closed, my last sight of Dana was watching her sexy ass sashay away, going to get herself pampered a bit.

The pool area, although on an outer deck, was covered with what appeared to be a huge inflated plastic bubble. Inside of that bubble it was warm thanks to it being a sunny day, even though it was a December Saturday. The water also proved warm, and I swam a few laps before getting out to relax a bit in a lounge chair. There was a waiter servicing the pool area and I thanked him for a cup of coffee. I wasn't the only guest in the pool area, and I enjoyed watching some of the bikini clad women diving, swimming and generally playing in the water with their escorts. Idly I compared them to Dana and realized that although most of them appeared younger than she, most of them weren't built as well and didn't look like they were near her level of fitness. That thought made me wonder how they'd look and dress for the evening... which led me into thinking about Dana being auctioned off and what the evening might hold.

Next to the pool was the sauna area and I enjoyed about a half hour in there before going back to our cabin to shower and change into casual clothing. The casino was only two decks up and it was there I'd spend my time until lunch. I visited the casino cashier's office first to get my chips, purchasing another 5,000 dollars' worth as I collected my $1,000 in exchange for my voucher.

With $6,000 worth of chips in hand I tried my luck at the Blackjack tables and ended up another few hundred dollars before losing my fair share (and then some) at the roulette table. By the time lunch rolled around I had about $4,000 left and decided I'd buy a bit more after lunch. Heading back to the cabin I wondered about how Dana's morning had been.

I got to the cabin promptly at noon and was just unlocking the door when Dana came out of the elevator. I met her at the midpoint in the passageway for a hug and a quick peck greeting. Neither of us needed anything out of the cabin so we headed to the dining hall - the "guest mess" - for lunch. The lunch was buffet style and we each filled our plate with a mix of seafood, chicken, vegetables and biscuits. Our conversation was filled with idle chatter until we were seated, and I got to ask her how her morning had been.

She showed off her new manicure with a smile and then slid a leg out from under the tablecloth to show me her matching toes. I asked her about the massage, but she said she hadn't gotten one. The manicure and pedicure had actually included rather lengthy massages of her hands, feet and calves, so she'd run out of time. She planned to go get a full massage after lunch. With a naughty glimmer in her eye, she told me that all of the people working in the spa were young, attractive and fit. Her manicure had been done by a young lady, but her calf massage and pedicure had been done by a young man. She'd chatted with him throughout the process and learned that ALL of the massage therapists for the full body massages were men. The sexual tension had been high all day simply because of the possibilities the evening held, but she seemed to take more delight thinking about the reality of being naked in front of a strong young man who would be rubbing hot oil into her body from head to toe - with the exception of a few choice places in between.

We ate casually and the conversation drifted to the various topics of life. I commented on the fact that I was planning on buying more chips so I'd have plenty to bid with later. It was only common sense (to me anyway) that the hotter the woman was, the higher the bid would be. I knew Dana would bring a higher end bid and I wanted to make sure I had enough to compete. If I wasn't going to win her for the evening, I didn't want anyone else in the room to be able to beat me except Jonathan.

As the mealtime wound down, Dana asked me quietly, with a rather shy (or ashamed?) look on her face if I'd given any further consideration to her behavior if Jonathan did win her? I knew what she wanted to hear, and I had already decided to give her my blessing to do whatever she wanted with him, however she wanted to do it. But I also knew the sexual tension was high and I wanted to keep it that way with a bit of a tease for her. So, I answered her question with a comment and question of my own.

"Well," I said seriously, "I've been thinking about it most of the week and certainly all morning." She was paying careful attention, her eyes locked on mine as I spoke. She nodded at my statement and let me continue. "On the one hand, I'm not only okay with the idea of you playing sexually with Jonathan, but - to be honest - the idea turns me on." She nodded again and didn't even so much as blink. That was the bait. Here was the good part. "But I'm not entirely sure I'm comfortable with the idea of you being 'that girl' with him; surrendering to him so completely." Her face froze, showing no reaction but something changed, and she obviously wasn't as happy with my words. I continued. "So, I guess my question is, if I give you my blessing and encouragement to play with him but NOT be 'that girl,' are you still as eager to be won by him tonight?"

I was quiet then, taking a sip of my drink and waiting for her to give me an answer. I knew my wife well. We had been talking about her sexual appetites and 'that girl' long enough for me to know that what she really wanted was to be won by Jonathan in the auction; to be his for the evening; to let go - in whole and total - and just enjoy every bit of pleasure she could give and take until either he was done with her or she was too exhausted to go on. I KNEW that was what she truly wanted. I also knew that she wouldn't do it unless I gave her my permission and encouragement without any caveats.

Before answering me, she took a drink of her own and very carefully set down her glass. Then she met my eyes and answered me, her words selected deliberately. "I will not become 'that girl' with anyone... ever... but you, UNLESS you tell me you want me to; that you're one hundred percent sure you're okay with it and that you'll be waiting for me whenever I'm done. I will not risk our marriage or hurt you in any way - intentionally..." She paused, took a big breath and then finished her answer. "But I admit that I'd be deeply disappointed if you gave me only limited permission to enjoy myself this evening. If you're going to tell me 'it's okay,' then I'd rather you just let me go without controls or rules."

I nodded my acceptance and understanding of her answer. "Fair enough," I said with a smile. I knew she wanted me to give her my full blessing and permission right then. I also knew that NOT having it at that moment would help keep her on edge a bit more through the afternoon. We were both done eating so I got up, offered her my hand to help her up, and put my arm around her. "I'll walk you to the massage parlor," I said. "We can talk a bit more along the way."

I was being such a shit and I knew it. She wanted an answer. The look on her face when she realized that I wasn't going to give her one was of disbelief. The massage parlor was two decks down and near the other end of the ship. I had time. We walked slowly, with my arm around her, neither of us saying a word. I was looking for something and knew it when I found it: a small passageway that connected two longer ones. There were no passenger cabins in that area. It was either an area for crew quarters - not used because this was just a day cruise - or it was a storage area or something.

Without warning, I pulled her into the passageway and pressed her up against the wall. I grabbed both her wrists and put them up above her head, holding them there with my left hand while I let my right hand trail slowly down her body... gently caressing the side of her face, teasing a trace across her neck, ever so softly rubbing along the curve of her breast, my thumb whispering across her nipple through the fabric of her blouse and bra... I let it continue down her side, feeling her twitch as I slightly tickled her ribs and then feeling her move as my hand reached her hips, around to cup her ass, and then back around to reach into the moist heat emanating from her crotch.

A moan escaped her as my lips found hers and my hand pressed against her womanhood through her shorts. Knowing her body as only a husband could, I put just enough pressure over her clit, so she'd feel it and squirm while I pushed my tongue into her mouth and took possession of it. I kissed her as if I was trying to claim her soul while the feeling of my hand pressing against her, caressing up and down just enough, made her writhe beneath my touch. My lips left hers... moving to her neck, nibbling, gently biting, sucking, licking. It was her weakness. Kisses on her neck turned her on a LOT and my hot breath in her ear was enough to make her juices flow. Her breathing had grown heavy, and her hips were moving in an attempt to get more stimulation against her sex. Pulling my hand away from her body but not letting go of her wrists still held above her head, I put my lips to her ear and exhaled just heavy enough for her to feel the heat of it... so close. As she whined with desire and frustration I whispered softly to her, my lips brushing against her ear as I did so. "Enjoy your massage," I said. "And as you're lying there naked with a strong young man touching your skin, rubbing in hot oil and caressing you in places rarely touched by another man... think about everything you want Jonathan to do to you tonight... every pleasure you want to be ordered to give him... every sexual sensation you can imagine enjoying at his command."

And then I stepped back away from her, breaking all contact and stepping back into the main passageway. It took her a few moments to gather herself and recover. I knew my wife. She was worked up near an explosively frustrating level. When she finally stepped out of the small passageway beside me, she took my hand, and we continued walking. After a few steps, without looking at me she asked, "So are you going to answer me? Are you going to give me your permission to be 'that girl' with Jonathan? Or am I going to be the well-behaved prim and proper wife tonight if he wins me?"

I thought about my answer for a few moments, already knowing what my course of action was going to be. Instead of giving her the answer she wanted though, I said, "I'll give you my answer before the auction starts, but not before then."

She chuckled in her frustration and said, "You are such an ass."

"Yes," I agreed. "But you love me."

"With all my heart and soul," she said, turning to look me in the eye. "With everything that I have and am."

We walked the rest of the way to the massage parlor in silence. I gave her a hug and a quick peck on the lips to say a temporary goodbye. "Enjoy," I said.

"I'm sure I will," she said. "Maybe more than you think." With that she wiggled her eyebrows and sashayed away from me, knowing I was watching as she shook her ass going through the door.

As I walked away, my own equipment partially erect and slightly uncomfortable in my shorts, I decided to buy a lot more chips than previously planned. Now that we had money, what could I do better with it? The whole event was for a good cause and I was pretty sure there'd be people bidding more than the four thousand that I had. I decided I'd buy... fifty thousand more. I was confident that would let me outbid anyone else in attendance. And with that self-reassurance, I went back to the casino, bought the chips and sat down to play some games. Dana and I were to meet back at our cabin at four to get ready for the auction and dinner. I was honestly just hoping I could keep from jumping her bones when we were showering to get ready.