All Comments on 'The Charming Wife'

by Fun_PA_Lady

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Erotica...

Dear Lady, You have truly captured the essence of erotica. Excellent writing skills and a very good flourish of foreplay through the unfolding of the theme. John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Complete Excrement

Not worth reading.

don87654don87654almost 16 years ago
Foil Packet

The use of the foil pack ripping open ruined this story. You were hot but somehow afraid of getting preggie in this fantasy story where there should be no fear of pregnancy or STD.

the Troubadorthe Troubadoralmost 16 years ago
What a BITCH

Since I a hateful bitch who is also the "heroine" of a story always destroys the story for me, I won't 'vote' where it counts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nice whores like that are an assest to men who

are professionals. They can insure a man rises quickly in the ranks and then be recycled for a trophy wive as and upper echelon executive.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 16 years ago
a well written story about a sexy woman

I really enjoyed reading your story,and the flow of the post was very good,even if some readers were selfishly critical of the foil packet,I thought it fit with the story very well.Real players don't take chances with unprotected sex,the first time with anyone,at least the ones that are still alive.I hope that you will follow with the next chapter soon.It seems that the little lady has a hot box,that is going to take a lot of seeing to,and I will enjoy reading what you have instore for her.....Rich

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969almost 16 years ago
!

Not another story where the wife just can't say no! Surely one of these woman will say No! and mean it one day!

wdelanderwdelanderalmost 16 years ago
a sexy story, well told

I like the way your character responded to the strength of Paul's personality. You managed to portray a submissive nature without it being a caricature. I hope you write more soon!

Fun_PA_LadyFun_PA_Ladyalmost 16 years agoAuthor
Gosh - so much for reading your own reviews!

For the people who liked it, I'm glad. The only comment that puzzles me is why someone would read a story in the Naughty Wives category and be surprised that the lady in question had sex with another guy. Is it supposed to be in the Monogomous Wives category? Oh well. I'm going to keep writing safe sex in my stories - sorry if that bothers people. (Oh hell - I can't post a comment w/o rating it? That hardly seems fair!)

sherlock40sherlock40almost 16 years ago
Apparently you don't read all the stories in this

section. You would discover some of them don't have wives that experiment or whatever. Not all stories in this section have wives that cheat or betray or have fun with permission of husbands (who never seem to have fun with other women somehow). Isn't it funny that way? It was an okay story, but why didn't you end it with telling the husband and having sex with him? Too mundane and ordinary, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good Story

Well written. I hope you will write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
re: Gosh - so much for reading your own reviews!

1) The category is called <b><i>Loving</b></i> Wives, not Naughty.

<P>

2) As sherlock40 stated, the category fits several types of stories. The only way your stance makes any sense is if you are admitting that the stories on this category are all alike, that we can know what is in them without reading them first, that this story was nothing but the same cliches that have been done to death and that no originality or thought went into its creation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Sorry!

But haveing a slut for a wife is death in the corporate world. She just grounded her husbands career, thats the real world. Writing o.k. but she is selfish and a slut, and should be treated that way. Not a wife anyone would really want.

DjmcljrDjmcljralmost 16 years ago
Why?

I agree with "Anonymous in The Real World, "sherlock40", "GW66, and "the Troubador". Another selfish wife that thinks only of herself story. How original. Sorry I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
fuck ass w/o a name it's a damn story

he can't seperate fact (real life) from fiction! Great stroy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
nice

MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Nope

Just another story about a wimp husband and a whore wife. In a perfect world she would get a good case of aids and they would both rot to death........... but the section is LOVING WIVES, not naughty wives, no wonder you can't write, you can't friggin read! PA actually stand for pathetic affairs???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Dear funsie

Don't be perplexed. This is nothing more than a stroke story - well actually much worse.<P>

There isn't anyone or you here to like or relate to. It isn't arousing or erotic just sickly disrespectful to the self cuckster and us.<P>

You gotcher wimpish cuck who likes to watch or hear about his ho fucking real men. No one could respect him as a cuckish wimpy pimp least of all his ho.<P>

So kind of a waste of everyone's time except for the very few into male self humiliation and disrespect.<P>

Not much funsie huh. You can do better - if you wanted to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
DON'T BE PERPLEXED...

as a first time writer, you may not be aware of the multitude of mindless morons that leave "comments" about the FANTASY STORIES on this site. Simply ignore and forgive them their ranting as their collective intelligence is equivalent to that of a slug. Continue your writing and have some fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Didn't

Care for this one, I didn't find it at all erotic as this wife is nothing more than a slut. I didn't see any love at all in this story.

bruce22bruce22almost 16 years ago
Well Done

Not my style but well executed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Please

MORE, MORE, MORE please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Awfull

Hey, what can be sexier for a woman than a man slapping her pussy and than quickly jerking in her? I am not sure which was a bigger turn off the "erotic" description or the lame dialogue. I sincerely feel sorry for those who find this an exciting fantasy... How bad could their real sex life be?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
what?

Difficult to read.

katibkatibalmost 16 years ago
One word

I liked your story -- well, most of it. Of course, as with all stories in Literotica some editing would help. One question, and it stems from one word: "slut. " I know that I'm not as experienced with women as are you and other writers here. But in my experience, I've found that there is no greater turn off for a woman than to be called a slut, especially when she is in that delicious phase of initial excitement. Yet, over and over in Literotica the male characters use the word freely and the women seem to lap it up and upon hearing it move onto the road of earth-shaking orgasms. Of course this is fiction -- we all know that; yet, some verisimiltude would be refreshing. No?

Homer_J_SimpsonHomer_J_Simpsonover 15 years ago
Great!

Loving the way he did her from behind whilst clothed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5*****

Loved it, more please. Paul

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Absolute Garbage

Fucking cheating whore cunt. I don't care what kind of marriage they have. I won't read any further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5*s for the plot but erotic aspect was a bit lacking (overall 4 *s)

There is a brigade of shit talkers for every Loving Wife story. Take it as a compliment that they targeted you. What they fear the most is a wife who cheats on her husband with another man who happens to be richer, or higer on social ladder, or has a bigger dick, or is her husband's creditor (e.g. landlord ho wad not paod) & last bit not least if the other man is husband's boss.

This is a story, it's fiction. There are many readers who find them excing. i am one of them. I love to read that the wife wants another man. You wrote from the outset that she is submissive. you told us readers that her husband and her have an open prelationship. Furthermore you told the readers that the wife felt sexual attraction towards his boss. we new she loves sex with hubby or somebody else. we were told by the author she fancies poerful men. the boss had a radar of sorts to sense she wants him. he was brazen, she was happy to oblige. The boss loves the fact she is submissive. there are many women who want their husband or lover to talk dirty to them & treat them like sluts. but to get her to bed you must be a gentlemen to the power of square! In real life they first must trust you and be totally comfortable with you. (I loved a woman like that. i still carry the most beutiful memories in my heart, which is still healing!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to betrayedbylove re his/her comment on 10/10/13

This paragraph is boring & feel free to skip it. I do not know whether your user name stems from a bad experience or you just picked it up. i shall presume that your love and trust were betrayed by a woman, probably your wife or ex-wife.

You are too strict, totally one-sided, & you are not allowing any leeway for human diversity. No 2 persons are the same, 2 sisters who grew up in the same family can be totally different in terms of character. There is a life story for every human being on Earth.

My first wife was cheating on me when i was in my late 20's. it was happening in a small community (population 3,500) & i was the only one who did not know. i could not free or liberate myself from the experience before i truly forgave her. I never told her 'i forgive you' or something. i forgave her in my heart & could get on with my life without baggage. I remarried. In your play-book i will be classified as a sick fuck or something after i tell you the following: it always turned me on when other men were hitting on my wife or my girlfriend. i was getting a kick out of the situation each and every time. I was happy if people were ogling her. & with the hindsight (which tends to be 20/20) i would say that my first marriage would have lasted much longer had we lived in a large city that offers anonymity and room for discretion. May be, just may be, i would have discovered, a set free, a hitherto latent side of my personality and sexuality.

i would not be reading loving wife stories if i hated the notion. My alternative life could have included a 'charming wife' like Kevin had. & just may be, i would be looking forward to hearing full detail about the quicky in the back yard just 50 - 100 ft from other people.

in light of the fact we are limited to one life, may be (just may be) it helps when we imagine the alternative life story.

Last but not least, we must know that souls of other people carry the same burden as ours do, and may be at a similar crossroad in their respective lives, each of them made a different decision out of strength or wakness or lack of real choice. let them be, my friend, for each (of us) has to carry his own cross (whether we are Christian or Jewish or Muslim or Hindu or agnostics)...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hey Anonymous who commented on betrayedbylove

You are a sissy little faggot who is gay. Go back in your hole and suck off your boyfriend. Your probably the Cunt who wrote this shit. To bad your feelings got hurt. Boo hoo. Just fuck off and die.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 9 years ago
Utterly tremendous

Well done. A really exciting and sexy account, so well writtena dn explained. Straight to the faves list for me LOL x x

You are very, very talented.. and I think I hate you LOL (only kidding x)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Her eyes always light up when she reads a story about a wife with the husband’s boss!

Your story was like a speeding freight train. It stayed on the tracks, but it quickly blasted forward to a climax. My wife has also had an experience, or three, with various bosses of mine over the years.

Attractive, successful bosses just naturally drawn employee’s wives to them. Sort of a moth to the fire experience. This was one of the best sex scenes we have ever read!

It was great to see another employee’s wife give it up for the boss! That is just the natural order in the animal kingdom!

HighBrowHighBrow5 months ago

Charming little story, too. Isn’t it? I asked you a question !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous