The Chase

Story Info
Chann will have a mate, willing or not. The Chase is on.
3k words
4.31
21.5k
24

Part 1 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/07/2022
Created 09/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rbwriter
Rbwriter
262 Followers

Author's note: this story was previously published under the title "Call of the Hunt."

Chann thought it was wet; very, very wet. The winter rainy season had arrived in the Witch Wood, bringing a driving rain that stung at her naked flesh, and the humid air burned as she took deep, greedy breaths. She ran and ran, never stopping, her muscles burning and heart pounding. She had to keep going, to keep running.

The wolves were coming for her.

Already she could hear them calling, howling as Chann ran through the trees--fir and pine and willow, silent giants that turned to nothing more than tall shapes in the dark. Now they were just obstacles standing between her and some nebulous chance for escape.

The older wolves on four legs wouldn't be only the ones chasing Chann, she already knew that. They were only watching, observing, waiting for the others following after her. It was the wolves on running on two legs that were the real danger: they were the hunters, and she was their prey. Chann was now at a proper age for breeding, and that meant she required a mate. Now, the tribe would impose one upon her--once the hunters caught up to her. The rules of the Chase forbade Chann from transforming or running on four legs; her pursuers had no such restrictions.

The going was treacherous: broken twigs and dead things on the forest floor snapped under her bare feet, while briars tangled in her legs or whipped across her torso. Lightning split the sky and the thunder screamed behind thick, black clouds. Chann's chestnut skin was nearly soaked through and her senses were heightened; her small breasts were covered in gooseflesh and they caught the brunt of the assault from low-hanging pine branches and thorny vines. Sweat and blood began to paint her flesh in smeared, black streaks from dozens of places, but the thrill of running had her heart pounding, and the promise of what awaited her once she was caught kept her going.

The hunters were coming for Chann, but she wouldn't make it easy for them.

The first hunter leapt from the branches overhead, falling so fast that she almost didn't see him--if she hadn't slowed down he would have landed right on top of her. He was tall, with fur so pale that he seemed like a ghost in the shade of the tall trees. His shining canines and cruel eyes were so bright they seemed blinding, like a thin ray of moonlight through the snow-smothered canopy overhead.

The beast-man spoke through a muzzle never meant for intelligible speech, chopping off the ends of his words like bones snapping in his teeth. "Knew I'd be the first to catch you, Chann."

When she tried to go left, he matched it. When she dodged to the right, he blocked the way. "Hunt's not through yet, Irami." Chann thought she sounded surprisingly calm for how winded she was. Every second spent talking to Irami, that lummox, was a second she couldn't get back.

The wolves kept howling. The Chase was still on.

"I caught you," he said. "We both knew I'd catch you, didn't we?" Irami wasn't unattractive, not really--males usually were, especially while on two legs. But his eyes were intense, the lust in them positively frightening. He also had a reputation tribe for brutality, a trait that carried over to his rough treatment of females. Chann had no desire to keep his cock wet--ever.

"Haven't caught me yet, have you?" The seconds were ticking by and each of them was precious. Chann had to keep moving.

"Just a matter of time," he said, crouching low, ready to leap for her. "Now you're going to be my--"

"I don't have time for this," Chann growled. Panic welled up at the back of her throat, the knowledge that she would get caught, but the thought of sullying herself by rutting with a worthless braggart like Irami turned her stomach. Since going around him wasn't an option, she made the only choice she had left and charged at him. The thunder shouted, cheering her on.

The wolf-man seemed that he expected her to roll onto her back like a good bitch should. Those wicked eyes went wide in a show of surprise and before he could recover she was on him, going right between his grasping arms and sliding right between his legs across the cold, damp leaves under his feet. She heard his teeth snap on empty air and the whistling sound of his claws just missing her head even as she tucked into a ball, pushed up on both hands to land spryly on both feet and start running again. It was all in vain, Chann knew that, but Irami had already lost his chance--anyone could hear it in the way he shouted her name in anger while starting to give chase again.

Chann was a quick one, even limited by running on two legs, she knew that sooner or later a male would be faster than she was, stronger than she was, more cunning and crafty than she was. And no matter how hard Chann resisted, she couldn't hold the hunters off forever. If she tried to hide, they would find her and overpower her; if she tried to fight, they would overwhelm her and beat down her fighting spirit until she could barely hold up her head. Every female resisted in her own way during her own Chase, and every female was eventually defeated. Now it was Chann's turn, so she had resolved to run until she had no more strength left to take another step.

Chann could see shadowy figures ahead of her in the dark. She thought she might like it if Tamba caught her, or maybe even Chaka; they were both attractive in their own way. It wasn't supposed to matter who caught her first, but that didn't stop Chann from hoping.

The stings and scratches didn't slow her down--her constant running had done that. Chann was breathing so loud that even Irami had found her in the dark. Her aches and pains and wheezing breath were distracting, and that was her downfall. The moment she went for a running leap over a falling log and saw the dark, soaked ravine yawning like an empty chasm under her feet, Chann knew she'd made her last mistake.

Someone caught her even before she hit the ground--it was too dark to see who it was aside from a pair of strong arms covered in bronze-colored fur and the flash of matching eyes. They both landed together with a loud cracking of soaked wood and sopping wet leaves; it was as fitting a bed as any, Chann thought to herself.

Her captor was neither gentle nor cruel in how he dropped Chann to the ground and was on her so quickly she had no hope of escaping or wriggling out his grasp. Her bare skin was wet, slick with sweat and blood and rain, while the touch of his fur and clawed hands stung like thorns scraping across her skin again; Chann gasped and arched her spine, pulling back from the grasping hands that fastened tight around her breasts.

"They don't come off if you squeeze hard enough!" Chann snarled.

"Shut up," he answered back--it was Chaka's voice, after all; she'd always fingered him as an ass man. The Chase had definitely excited him, from the way she could feel his slick cock grinding against her ass. She pushed back against it, exhausted from her run, but not so tired that it distracted her from the true purpose of the Chase. This was its inevitable end--she could fight it or submit to it, Chaka wasn't likely to care.

Her partner was not a patient sort, not for all the years that she'd known him, so he didn't waste any time. Chann's cunt was tight, wet and tense after her long run and the feel of his hard flesh penetrating her, driving her down to the ground and onto her belly on their wet bed made her gasp and let loose an open-mouthed call, a cry of pain and surrender even before she felt his teeth on her bare neck and shoulder. He bit her, a different sort of sting that flared hot and bright in her abdomen, turning her cry of pain into something deep and mournful, but he had every right to it: he'd won the chase, and had every reason to mark her. Chaka had chased her down and caught her first. She belonged to him now.

Chann had little time to withstand the pain of being newly-taken. He took her like the beasts they were, his clawed hands sinking into her thighs and drawing blood while his furry hips took a quick, hard rhythm, pounding his flesh to her. Already Chann could feel his cock starting to swell, beating against her loins, showing what fate awaited her, and she couldn't deny the pleasure that came with it. The pain of his mark and his claws were dull by comparison, mere annoyances compared to the pleasure she was struggling to withstand.

When his knot beat down the resisting tightness of her cunny hole and forced itself inside of her, Chann gave a howl as loud and wild as any she'd made on four legs. Her new mate raised his muzzle and howled as well, letting the moon hear their conjoined cries together while their bodies were joined together as well. Then Chann let her head fall and gasped, moaned, whimpered and cried as Chaka's throbbing dick filled her to bursting, molding her, making her his. She fell to the ground, shaking, trembling while his shaft twitched and pulled, pouring his seed into her fertile belly. That was Chaka's prize, the right to breed her--since he had caught her, only he would fill her womb with his thick spunk.

But that didn't mean the other hunters would leave unsatisfied. They came, creeping up in the dark, guided by the constant flashes of light in the dark sky, no longer concerned with cunning or speed. They wouldn't be content with remaining simple observers, however; they'd participated in the Chase just as eagerly as Chaka had, and even though the victor had earned his right to breed with her, as a female, she had other ways to satisfy the rest.

Chann felt Chaka pull out of her, breaking their tie with a painful effort, leaving her open and empty; she whined and shook her hips to and fro, thrusting backwards, wanting to be filled again, to be taken. Then more hands than she ever expected touches her, curling around her arms, legs, around her waist, lifting her right up into the air. She cried out in fear, called out her lover's name in alarm--was he displeased with her somehow? "Chaka, where are you?" The thunder boomed behind her shout, threatening to swallow it whole.

"Hush," said a voice in her ear,. It was Tamba's voice, as soft and gentle as the touch of his tongue to her neck, tasting her new mate's bite mark set into her dark flesh. She heard so much in that one word--his lust for her, and his regret at not being fast enough to catch her. Chann had hoped he might be the one, but that chance was lost for good now.

Tamba and the other wolf-men holding Chann up turned her around. She saw Chaka lying upon the bed of wet leaves on his back, looking up at her, reaching out with his strong hands. The other hunters lowered Chann down onto him, filling up her empty cunt with her new mate's hard, lustful flesh; she cried out again, raising her head high and letting the entire forest hear the satisfaction of it. The feel of him retying to her, of his knot burrowing deep in her belly, was so satisfying that Chann wanted to weep.

But there was no time for tears. The other males wanted in on the action as well: their tongues slid over her flesh, tasting her, licking sweat and blood away with long, moist swipes. Without asking, without warning her, Chann felt a slick cock brush against one hand, and then the other and she took both of them, stroking the silk-soft skin, watching the bright flesh throb and twitch in her fingers. Chaka moved and rocked with her, his swollen cock filling and churning within her, his knot grinding against such sweet spots deep in her frothing cunt, stirring the growing fire in her belly. Chann opened her mouth and took another cock into it, suckling hard and quickly, her tongue wriggling and writhing with eager lust--just who that cock belonged to, she neither asked nor cared.

This was what the Chase did to those who participated in it. The thrill had come and gone and left a fire inside all of them, a craving that couldn't be easily quenched. Chann offered herself up to these virile, hungry males and even though only one of them could win her as his prize, they would all satisfy themselves with her.

"Relax," Tamba whispered into her ear. His voice still seemed sad, but he'd certainly never admit that, certainly not to her. Where Chaka had been rough and fumbled with her breasts, Tamba was more gentle. He pushed up behind her and she rolled her shoulders to his rough chest, moaning around the cock she kept sucking on, tongue swirling and slurping with loud, lewd sounds.

When Tamba took her ass for himself, that last penetration--so unexpected and painful, so intimate in its own way--was such a contrast to the vicious, impatient lust of the other wolves. She cried out again, though that sound was muffled by the cock in her mouth. Tamba soon joined the same speed and rhythm as the other four men while taking her from behind and her ass throbbing and aching in a very different way as he filled her up. Not even the tightness of her sphincter was enough to deny Tamba's insistent knot, and Chann's eyes rolled back in her head when she was doubly-tied and -filled. Half-senseless, driven to a place beyond conscious thought, she shuddered and fought to keep breathing amidst the delicious torment.

In moments, Chaka and Tamba were moving together like they were used to it, as if they'd been sharing Chann all their lives. While the man behind her pushed deeper into her ass, it raised her higher on the cock in her cunt; when Tamba pulled back, she fell back onto Chaka, which pushed his shaft and knot even deeper into her belly. She closed her eyes and savored the strange, wonderful duality of filling and emptying over and over, pain and pleasure mingling and mixing into a dark, smothering haze of lust until she couldn't do more than suck and stroke and go along for the ride.

Chann had nothing left which she could use to please or satisfy anyone, so the rest of the wolves were left on the periphery to wait their turns. Some were too impatient and resorted to their own means to satisfy themselves, but none of them would be left wanting for long. Their former quarry wasn't completely ignorant in the ways of sexual pleasure, so as each wolf-man was spent and spilled his seed across her face, her breasts, shoulders or belly, they limped away and others took their place. Soon Chann reeked of sex, of lust and fluid and sweat.

As some were finished, they stayed to watch the show for awhile, but soon all of them, one by one, would slip away into the dark. Even Tamba couldn't hold out forever and she thought he seemed almost heartbroken when his time ended and he had to pull away, breaking their tie with a gentleness Chann hadn't expected, yet let her aching and empty all the same. She noticed that he left immediately, lacking the heart to watch as another took his place.

By the time all of the wolves were finished it was nearly sunrise, and Chann couldn't remember being so tired in her entire life. She was certain she'd smell of seed for days, even after she'd found the energy to scrub herself clean. Lying there on her mate's chest, she just wanted to close her eyes and sleep.

"Wake up," he said. It wasn't a kind voice like Tamba, but she didn't find it to be too unpleasant. With enough time she'd soften him a bit.

Chann picked up her head slowly and looked around. The rain had finally abated for a time, but she was chilly and she wanted to shake herself like throwing water off of the fur she didn't have. "Are they all gone?"

He sniffed the air. "Almost," he said. She was surprised he could smell anyone at all through the bitter tang of the air around them.

"Irami must still be pouting. Sore loser." Even though she was coated with sweat and cum, Chann sat up and stretched her arms high over her head as luxuriously as any woman on a soft bed in a warm den. She felt taken, full and used nearly to the breaking point--she just hadn't expected it to feel so good. "Does your new mate satisfy you?" she asked him. It was strangely important to her, even though Chann didn't want him to know that.

Chaka grinned again, his eyes flashing like the teeth in his red gums. "She did," he said, "and twice-over at that."

"That is not what I meant," Chann said with a huff, turning her face away. She could still feel his bite mark on her neck, throbbing, aching with her quickening heartbeat.

The man sat up and kissed her bite mark, tongue brushing along the swollen flesh. She shuddered, so Chaka did it again. "Perhaps I should just show you how satisfying you can be."

The look in his eyes made something quiver deep in Chann's belly as that fire started to spark and sputter again.

"Yes," he continued, "I think I'll show you just how much more you can satisfy me--right now."

Rbwriter
Rbwriter
262 Followers