All Comments on 'The Chase Ch. 04'

by VictorianGirl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Is this really the final chapter? I love this story just like how I love your other stories. I hope you can make another instalment/s but if you don’t want to, we truly understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a terrific story, and the writing was wonderful. I was disappointed at the end, with no resolution of Cameron's past and no payback to him for being such a bad person. Also, if she was really frightened of him, why didn't she involve the FBI or senior Police, or try to engage a lawyer. Still, I really liked it, 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Officially one of my favorite stories on this site and I've read a lot of them. It'd be real swell if more people in more relationships showed even half this amount of devotion for their chosen mates.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

These series is really hot. But there are many questions left unanswered about why Cameron is so obsessed with Tessa. Will it fades overtime? Well I guess that's the unrealistic part of it. Anyway, relationship like this is only hot to read in fictions. But in real life, it's creepy as hell.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous