The Chaser Pt. 03

Story Info
(Part 3: Fluffer). A place to unwind, unzip, and compare.
2.9k words
4.52
3.9k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Chaser

Chapter 3: Fluffer

Cassie lived in a small one-bedroom apartment a few blocks from Tinker's Tavern. Not exactly a tidy girl, Cassie had left dirty dishes stacked in the kitchen sink and glossy fashion magazines strewn across the living room floor. Given our circumstances, I was thrilled to be there, so I wasn't going to judge. Bianca, on the other hand, had a bad habit of speaking her mind. "Oh my gosh! You are such a slob," she said.

"Now, now! Be nice Bianca." I scolded. Cassie just shrugged her shoulders. Comfortable with herself, the criticism didn't bother her.

A white longhaired cat with silver highlights staggered out of the bedroom to greet us. It looked lethargic, like it had just woken up from a nap. It was one of those artisanal purebred cats with the squashed in noses. The kind you get from a breeder

"Oh look at the cute little kitty!" Bianca said, forgetting the squalor around her. Cassie clearly cared for the cat much more than her apartment. It had clear eyes and a shiny well groomed coat.

"That's my cat, Fluffer." Cassie said proudly.

"Is she a girl cat or a boy cat?" Bianca asked.

"You know I'm not really sure." She said, picking Fluffer up to look between its legs.

"What? How do you not know if your cat is a girl or a boy?" Bianca asked.

"I'm just messing with you," Cassie said grinning. "Fluffer is a girl. They told me when I got her at the shelter."

"How did you get a cat like that at a shelter?" Bianca asked. "People pay thousands of dollars for a cat like that."

"Her previous owners were clueless rich people. They wanted a fancy cat but didn't realize that they would have to scoop her poop and that she would shed all over the place. She also likes to destroy things. She loves to knock things off high places and totally shreds furniture." Cassie nodded towards her couch. Those portions not caked in white cat hair had been completely shredded by sharp claws. The middle cushion was hidden under a neatly folded pea green blanket. "She hates that blanket for some reason, and never touches it. It must smell fully to cats or something. I sit on it when I'm in my work clothes. Otherwise, I spend too much money on sticky lint rollers."

"I can't believe you named your cat Fluffer!" I said.

"Of course she did," Bianca snipped. "Look how fluffy she is." Cassie and I snickered at Bianca's naivety. She didn't get the double meaning. "I'm missing something, aren't I?" Bianca asked.

"Clearly," I agreed.

"A Fluffer is like an intern on a porno set," Cassie explained, "and usually a woman. Her job is to fluff up a male star's dick so that he can perform. Think of it as like the minor league for porn stars."

"Oh my God, I can't believe you named your cat after that!" Bianca scolded.

"It's better than what her previous owners called her."

"What was that?" Bianca asked.

"Princess Butter cup."

I groaned. It was a terrible name.

"I know, seriously! Besides, by calling my cat Fluffer, I know who around me has a dirty mind."

"Kind of like an early warning system." Bianca said.

"Exactly, I prefer it when my guests are perverts. Perverts always see past the mess because they are focused on only one thing. He is a pervert." Cassie said pointing to me. "You, Bianca, on the other hand, are not yet a pervert" Bianca frowned. "But perhaps we can change that this evening."

"What should I do?" Bianca asked, not wanting to be left out.

"Well, we can start by getting naked." Cassie said. "Let me go get some things. I'll be right back." She picked up Fluffer, who protested. "Let's shut you in the bedroom." She said to the cat as she closed the door behind her.

"I really don't want to get naked and sit on that couch." Bianca protested.

"Why not."

"It's full of cat germs."

"So, I'm full of boy germs, and no doubt Cassie is covered in plenty of girl germs."

"Billions!" A muffle voice called out from behind the bedroom door. Cassie was listening in on us.

"But, I like your germs, and Cassie is a good friend."

I unfolded the pea green blanket, and draped it across cushions "There you go, it's like a barrier against cat germs," I said.

"Kind of like a cat hair condom!" Bianca smiled. She seemed to find the solution acceptable.

Cassie came out of her bedroom holding a cardboard box that was filled to the brim with sex toys. I could make out a riding crop, some ball gags, and a dildo that was way too large to fit into any normal human orifice. Fluffer tried to follow Cassie through the doorway, but Cassie pushed her back in with the side of a foot. "No no you!" She said to the animal. "Nobody likes a voyeur cat." Looking up at us she said, "hey I thought I told you two to get naked."

"We were just fixing the couch," Bianca said pointing at the blanket.

"Oh that was clever," Cassie said. She put the box down and sat on the floor besides it. "Where did I put the lube?" She muttered as she rummaged around inside the box. "Oh there it is. What flavor do you guys want? Cherry or mixed berry?"

"Gee, I don't know. I didn't even know lube came in flavors." Bianca said.

Cassie looked at me and grinned mischievously. "Cherry seems more appropriate given the circumstances." Bianca snorted. For once she got the joke. Cassie took out a small dildo, about the length and width of a finger but with a flared base. "This is a good entry level dildo, I think." She muttered. She sniffed it and screwed up her face in disgust. "I guess I haven't cleaned it in a while."

"Oh gross!" Bianca complained. Cassie fetched another dildo out of the box. It was slightly larger than the first one, probably the next size up. She stood up and took the toys into the bathroom and turned on the faucet. She pulled up the stopper and created a small pool in the sink. She opened the vanity below and pulled out a jug of bleach.

"Careful with that." Bianca said. "Get a drop on your blouse and it will be ruined."

"Oh good point." Cassie said. She unbuttoned her blouse and draped it over the shower curtain. Her skirt followed. She put a generous amount of bleach into the sink, but didn't spill. Her bra was clean but worn and ragged in places. The same was true for her panties. Both were a boring off white color. I expected a pervert like Cassie to sport more exciting underwear. I suspected she was broke. Cassie's bulge seemed no larger than the camel toe impression typical of your average labia. Bianca noticed it too. "Do you tuck?" she asked.

"Oh that?" Cassie replied looking down. "No I don't tuck. I'm just really small. See!" She took down the front of her panties and grinned. She had shaved recently. Her dark pubes were no longer than spikey stubble. Her dick was about the size of a baby carrot and her she-sack small and shriveled.

"Why so small?" Bianca asked.

"I started puberty blockers and hormones when I was younger, what they call Tanner Stage 2."

"Oh," Bianca replied. Cassie put her dick away carelessly. The little head got caught topside of the elastic waistband. I found it hard to look away. I swear her pee hole winked at me.

Cassie came out of the bathroom. "I need to let the dildos soak for a while, but there's no reason why you guys can't start fooling around. Get naked already!" she scolded.

"Okay," Bianca said nervously and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. I tried to pull my sweater up over my head, but the bottom of it snagged against my belt buckle. My head caught in the fabric, I was trapped and blinded.

"Oh my god!" Cassie said. "Have you not reached the developmental stage where you can get dressed and undressed by yourself." I could practically hear her eyes rolling. "Do we need to call your mom over?"

"Oh please don't." Bianca said. "That would be embarrassing." I heard her disconnect her bra clasp.

"You'd never make it as a stripper, handsome." Cassie said as she rescued me from my sweater. "You'd hurt yourself your first day of work and bring discredit unto what is truly a noble profession." Cassie pulled my T-shirt up over my head as if I were a five year old. "Oh my god, you're so skinny. Do we need to feed you a steak or something?"

"We should, shouldn't we?" Said Bianca. It was an unfair double standard. Her own ribs poked through her skin.

"Look at your supermodel body!" Cassie exclaimed. She gasped as her gaze moved upward. "Look at those tits!"

"I know, they're tiny!" Bianca said, covering up with her hands.

"I think they are awesome!" Cassie said. "And those nipples are to die for. So puffy! I wish I had nipples like that."

"I'm sure yours are fine." Bianca said. "I kind of wish my tits were a little more like yours. Yours are fuller. What are you, a C cup?"

"Uh huh, but they're starting to sag a bit, what to see?"

"Okay," Bianca said.

Cassie's bra clasp was located upfront, between the two cups. She twisted the clasp slightly but then said to me, "look away, you!"

"Seriously?" I asked. "You just flashed me your dick."

"No not seriously," Cassie grinned. She parted her hands, separating the bra cups. Unrestrained, her tits fell down slightly and out to the sides. They had the perfect amount of sag, just enough to let you know that they were real. Her areolas were a pale light pink, and her nipples were short and stubby.

"Oh my gosh! Look at those awesome tits. I am so jealous!" Bianca said. "Are they heavy?"

"A little. Why don't you lift them and see?"

Bianca cupped a hand under each of her friend's tits and lifted. Some of the soft fatty flesh drooped between the spread of her fingers. My underwear suddenly felt much tighter, particularly around the front. "Your hands are cold." Cassie complained with stiff nipples.

"Sorry," Bianca said, releasing her two new friends. She rubbed her hands together and blew on them to warm them up. "God, I wish I had tits like those. Doesn't she have the world's best tits?" She asked me.

"No, you do dear." I responded. Bianca beamed. Cassie smirked. She knew the question was loaded.

"Okay, now that we are all comfortable being topless, let's get our pants down and compare cocks!" Cassie instructed.

My zipper came down, and I slid my jeans off quickly. Bianca took her time, carefully undoing all five buttons of her fly.

"Look who's pitching a tent," Cassie scoffed at me. "Did we put on a good show for you?"

"Yes," I agreed. Bianca chuckled. She had her jeans off, but for some reason felt the need to turn her back on us as she took down her black panties.

"Take the underoos down!" Cassie said. "Let's see what we have to work with." Naked, Cassie studied my dick, which made me nervous. "I see," she said flatly.

Bianca turned back around, and used the elastic waistband to launch her panties at me like a rubber band. "Take that!" She said playfully. The underwear stuck the side of my face. Bianca giggled.

Cassie's jaw dropped. "Holy shit!" she said.

"Yeah, I know," Bianca said. "He has a little one."

"Not at all," Cassie explained. "His is average. Yours is fucking huge, and it's not even hard yet!"

"No, I'm pretty sure mine is just average, and his is pretty small. Yours is small too, but that's okay because you're a girl."

"Why would you think you're average? I guess you haven't seen too many other dicks."

"Sure, I have. I've seen plenty of pornos, and I don't think I'm that much bigger than most of the male actors. I've even seen one or two bigger than mine."

Cassie buried her face in her hand. "You do realize, Bianca, that they don't let you shoot pornos if you have a little dick. They don't pick you unless you're well hung."

"That doesn't seem right. Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure, and I can prove it." Cassie said. She walked over to the desk and took a ruler out of the drawer. She came back and took her own panties down. "Okay, so there's no point in measuring your cock when it's soft. You've got to get hard first." Cassie began to stroke her tiny girl dick between the pad of her thumb and forefinger. She was used to threesomes, and had no problem getting hard. She was a bit of a grower and gained significant length but remained on the thin side.

"So what are we supposed to do?" Bianca said nervously.

"Beat your cocks! Get them hard like mine." Cassie explained.

Bianca tried to stroke her cock, but couldn't seem to arouse the serpent from its slumber. It just flopped about like a limp salami.

"You're nervous, aren't you?" Cassie asked.

"Uh huh!" Bianca said timidly.

"Don't be, you're doing great. During my first group sex I totally panicked and ran away. I was halfway home before I realized I hadn't even put my pants back on."

"Holy shit!" Bianca said. "Did you get arrested?"

"No, it was a short distance, just down the street. Got some strange looks though." The anecdote seemed to put Bianca at ease. Her girl dick began to stiffen a little.

"And how about you?" Bianca asked, looking at my drooping dick. "You were doing fine just a minute ago. What happened?"

"I'm guess I'm nervous too." I said.

"Nothing to be ashamed of," Cassie said. "Let me see if I can speed things along. Here, you two bunch together!" Bianca and I stood shoulder to shoulder.

"Okay now what?" Bianca asked.

"Come here. I'll get you two hard." Cassie took Bianca's dick in her right hand and mine in her left and started stroking.

"You're hands are chaffing me!" Bianca whined. "Do you have calluses or something?"

"No, just dry skin," Cassie said. She let go of our dicks, bent over, and popped the top off the cherry flavored lube. Standing back up, she squirted a line along the top of Cassie's dick.

"Oh that's cold!" Bianca moaned, getting softer.

Cassie ignored her. "Do you want some too?" She asked me.

"Sure," I said,

The lube was cold, but I didn't complain. Cassie smeared the lube around our cocks nicely, spreading it out evenly. Free to glide, Cassie beat us off vigorously and we got hard in no time. "Good job," I said. Bianca whimpered.

"Okay, now let's see how you two measure up." Cassie said, letting go of our cocks and fetching the ruler. "Boys go first." She pressed the end of the ruler against my pubic bone and laid it flat across the top of my boner. "Six and a quarter inches," she said, "average is less than five and a half, so you're on the long side of average."

"Really?" Bianca said, incredulously.

Cassie laid the ruler on top of Cassie's girl dick and said, "interesting?"

"What?" Bianca asked.

"I think I understand your point of view now," Cassie explained. "To someone seven feet tall, a six footer might seem kind of short."

"So, I'm big?"

"Your nearly nine inches long. That's not big, that's ginormous!"

"Oh!" Bianca said flatly.

"How big are you?" I asked Cassie.

She handed me the ruler and said, "Why don't you find out?" Cassie had gone a little soft, so I had to stroke her a bit, which was fun. "You're good at that." Cassie said, "You must have plenty of practice."

"Mostly on himself." Bianca snarked.

Hard, I placed the ruler along Cassie's thin girl-dick.

"Well?" Bianca asked.

"It's just over four inches." I said.

"That's tiny." Bianca said.

"Actually it's just below average." Cassie said. "Besides, having a small cock has its advantages."

"Like what?" Bianca asked.

"It's less threatening. People will pretty much let you stick it anywhere."

"That makes sense," I agreed.

"Anyway, Bianca has the biggest, so she wins the biggest dick award." Cassie said.

"What do I win?"

"A blowjob." Cassie said.

"Sweet," Bianca replied.

"I obviously have the smallest dick, so I win the smallest dick award."

"What do you win?" Bianca asked.

"A blowjob."

"What about me?" I asked.

"Well, yours is pretty unremarkable, so you win nothing. That makes you the loser." Cassie said.

"Oh he's a total loser alright." Bianca agreed, grinning.

"And what do you think happens to losers around here?" Cassie asked.

"Do they have to suck the cocks of the winners?" Bianca guessed.

"Exactly." Cassie said.

"No, not that!" I said, feigning terror. "Anything but that!"

"On your knees boy!" Cassie commanded.

"Yeah, our cocks aren't going to suck themselves!" Bianca ordered.

It was two on one, and I had no choice but to comply. I assumed the subservient position, knees on the floor. Thankfully, Cassie had a thick padded carpet, which made the position more comfortable.

"Open wide!" Cassie said as the two cocks advanced upon me.