The Chat

Story Info
An erotic chat session with a distant friend.
1.7k words
4.04
12.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This piece is an exchange between a female friend and myself via a chat program. She was preparing for a weekend tryst with her Dom.

The chat started with a picture of some nipple play that I sent her. She responded, and it created a stream of consciousness story for and with her. I think you can understand who is writing what.

Me: So ...

Your nipples.

You say they're what again?

Her: Better

Me: Mmmm.

Do they get hard when you're excited?

Her: Most of the time

Me: Do you like them pulled, first gently, then a little harder?

Fingers first, then teeth?

Having a tongue lick around them, lips kissing them?

Her: D (as in all of the above)

Me: Then the lips and teeth close a little tighter around one, pulling, pulling it, stretching your nipple and breast, with the grip deliciously stronger?

A hand grasping the other breast, rolling the nipple between fingers, tweaking and pulling it ...

Her: Oh my ...

Me: Your back arching as your thrust your breasts forward, needing to push them to your lover as he pulls and sucks and squeezes and bites your nipples, tonguing them, nipping them, pulling them harder and harder.

Her: You're going to make me bit a hole thru my lip.

Me: I'd rather envision you with one hand on a breast, squeezing and pinching a nipple through your shirt.

Your breath is ragged. Shocks of pleasure are coursing through your body, setting your pussy aflame, each pull and bite sending a jolt careening through, making your clit vibrate.

You squirming as your pussy gets wetter and wetter.

You want to touch your pussy, you want to tame that fire, but you can't. You're saving that passion for Friday, for Him.

You want to give in. You want to reach under your shirt and take your nipple between a finger and thumb. You want to squeeze and pull, and grab your entire breast in pleasure.

Her: What are you doing to me?

Me: You want to give in. You want to snake your fingers down into your panties, those cotton blend panties that are getting a little damp in the gusset. You want to push your fingers to the top of your sweet hairless pussy. You want to run your fingers around your labia, feeling juices slowly seeping out of your body and onto your fingers.

You want to, Beth, but you can't. Oh God, you can't.

Still, your nipples are aching for pressure. Your pussy is on fire. You want to dip a finger inside your sweet, hot cavern, just for a little release.

Her: Omg where is all this coming from?

Me: Just a little release, that's all. A little ... ah, you touched your clit. It's wet and stiff and touching it sends a jolt through you, a shock that is oh so good.

But you can't, Beth. No. Not until Friday ...

But ...

But ...

Ah, another touch, another shock.

Oh, it feels so good.

Your nipples are rock hard, forming little tents in your shirt. Your chest is heaving. Your panties are getting wetter.

Doesn't it feel good, Beth?

Don't these little touches feel so good?

Are you touching yourself?

Her: My throat. I'm squeezing my throat.

Me: You're squeezing your throat? To keep your cries of pleasure quiet?

Tell me, Beth.

Are your nipples hard?

Do your panties have a damp spot?

Her: He chokes me and yes, they are.

Me: Is that what you want, Beth? To be choked, to take you to the brink of unconsciousness, only to be brought back by His cock thrusting deep inside you? Is that what you want?

Her: Yes.

Me: If I were there with you now Beth, I would slowly torture you with exquisite pleasure. I would put slide one hand into your panties, feeling how wet and hot you are, while my other hand wraps around your neck and slowly squeezes. I would force you to stare back at me until your eyes glaze over. I'd replace my fingers with my cock and thrust into your sopping pussy. Each thrust drilling deeper and deeper into your core even as I watch you ebb. But as you come close to blackness, I feel your pussy spasm and watch as orgasm wracks your body and brings you back to life. Your eyes snap open, you gasp for air, and your pussy jets your sweet juice all over our joining.

I want to take you to that point you so desire and long for, Beth.

Is choking yourself now exciting you?

Her: Yes.

Me: Do you want me to keep going?

Her: Yes please.

Me: Very well.

Her: What are you doing to me?

Me: I'm not doing anything to you.

I'm hundreds of miles away. Sitting in a room all by myself.

You're doing it to yourself.

You're the one making your nipples hard, aching for attention.

You're the one making your pussy wet, yearning for a finger, a kiss, a tongue, a cock.

You're the one with the clit that is electrified, thrumming so hard that the slightest touch will set you off, make you grip your sheets, grip your throat in passion.

You're the one who wishes a finger was stroking your g spot in that oh so perfect way.

You're the one who wants to grab her breasts and pull on her nipples as a mouth devours your pussy, sucking those delicious lips and licking that hot, velvety interior, and slurping all that delicious cream you are creating.

You're the one whose ass is lifting, just wanting a finger to slide inside.

Squeeze your throat a little harder, Beth.

Pinch that nipple a little harder, Beth.

Slide your finger though your pussy, Beth, getting just enough of that hot wetness to make it feel like silk when you touch your clit.

Beth, you are sexy. You are dynamic. You are a creature made for passion.

You are on the verge, Beth. Think about Friday. Think about all the ways you're going to ravish Him and all the ways he's going to tame your hot, incredible body.

Her: Alex, where's this coming from? What happened to vanilla Alex?

Me: You wish you had a cock in your mouth now, don't you Beth?

You want to suck on a cock so bad.

You want to make it hard, and hard, and hard.

But you've got a dilemma. Do you want all that delicious spunk to jet into your hot, eager mouth ...

Or do you want that cock rammed into your gasping pussy, in and out, driving into you deeper and deeper?

Your mouth wants to please and you do so love the taste of cum.

It's always so hot and potent.

You're deciding, and while you work on that decision, you plunge your fingers deeper into your pussy, pulling them out to rack along your clit.

You use your fingers like a cock, squishing into your pussy, pulling out to graze your clit.

A deep intense fullness followed by that extraordinary jolt that races through your core.

You're getting wetter and wetter. You've got to have that cock. You've got to have that COCK, Beth!

You want that fuck. You can suck on that warm, velvety cockhead later. Right now, you have to feel it inside you, deep inside you. So deep you can feel its heat in your center.

But you don't have that cock. Only your fingers.

Isn't that a shame, Beth? You've only got fingers to please you when you desperately need that cock.

What can we make those fingers do, Beth?

You slide off your panties. They're too wet to do any good now any way.

You spread those legs and feel the cool air curl around your hot, steaming pussy.

And it is steaming. You can see it in the mirror. It's pink and wet, and when you let your fingers open that beautiful labia, you see just how hot and juicy it really is.

Do you feel it, Beth? Can you feel how very wet and close you are? How that cum is just a little out of reach?

You reach in, and curl your fingers into a hook. There it is, that one spot where the tissue is a little less smooth. Hook those fingers, Beth, and rub.

All this time, your other hand has been flitting from breast to breast, grasping and pulling one nipple only to let it escape as you reach to pinch the other one.

One hand pulling at those tight, rubbery nipples, creating just the right amount of pain that it shoots down your tummy and right into your clit.

You take the thumb of your other hand and rub that clit, each stroke creating an electric echo of the energy that came from your nipples.

Are you still with me, Beth?

Her: I'm here.

Me: Are you wet, Beth?

Her: Yes.

Me: Have you tasted yourself, Beth?

Have you smelled your passion, Beth?

Her: I can't do that.

Me: Yes, you can. Pretend I'm him, ordering you to taste how very sweet you are. I'm sure if you dipped a finger into your pussy and brought a little of that deliciousness to your tongue, you'd revel in that exquisite flavor.

Her: This is payback from earlier. You win. You win.

Me: Do you want me to stop?

Her: Where is all of this coming from?

Me: Where do you want it to come from?

Her: Seriously, when did you come up with all of this? This isn't you unless you've been holding out on me.

Me: This is me. You've made me bolder. I can't get you off in person. I'd like to get you off in your mind.

I can't enjoy what He gets to have.

I can enjoy the idea that I make you wet.

Tell me, Beth.

Where you pinching your nipples and pulling at your breasts?

Tell me, Beth.

Did you rub your pussy, even just a little?

Her: Alex, you got me hot and bothered and I touched myself for a minute, but I can't do this now. Don't be mad.

Me: Not mad. Just glad I got you hot and bothered. Happy that I was able to affect you.

Her: You did. There's no doubt about that. God I'm going to end up tearing Him to shreds.

Me: Then all I did was give you more power to do just that.

Her: Holy hell dude I need a cold shower