All Comments on 'The Chauhans' Special Day Ch. 06'

by ahenahen0

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
satabdisatabdiover 5 years ago
Fantastic

Please continue this and add their lower class servants in this saga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Amazing

Next part please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Jabardast ...........

Your writings are fabulous Bhai. You know the real fantasies of people about incest relationship and most about mom and son I love your deep seduction writings.l really appreciate your love towards moms. I request you to please write the another seduction story or very seductive story of seducing innocent mom through massaging and then spiritual thinking and world's reality of giving pleasure to home members by real physical love then getting dirty and hard fucking and chilling moments at the end. Bro i have great trust on you ..you can only write these type of great seduction stories. Use saree petticoat pantyline visibility and deep seductive thoughts.

Just improve your story by real home stories between close relationships innocent mom and seducing son in india.

Or brother seducing elder sister. People loves this type of stories..even if they don't tell directly but they shag to the thick very thick white cum .when they heard these incest relationship between family members.

Put your comment if you like these thoughts

If you don't trust then compare the likes and views between the boths.

S h a n k g o r e 1 2 3 @ g m a i l

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Idea

Make both of ladies pregnant by their son chauhan

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
waiting for next part

this is the best story I have ever read please complete the story eagerly waiting for the next part...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

please write the next part of this this is the best story I have read eagerly waiting for the story..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Let the son fuck the mother very roughly

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

well m not surprise from chapter12345 , i knew author is more focusd on dada and mother and be able to make a proper story of mother son or even fuck for MC

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous