The Cheater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn Clair the thought of you fucking another man after 20 years of exclusivity is tearing me up. I know it's fair, the old eye for an eye. I'm so fucking sorry I did it and even more that they sent you those pics. I'm sure the thought of me cheating was bad enough but to actually see it creates an image that's hard or impossible to erase. I want to beg you not to let others touch you, kiss you and worst of all fuck you. I can't bear that image but I was a fool and did all that to another woman. Fuck."

I watched my beloved husband trying to hold back tears and then failing badly. I wanted to hug him, take him in my arms and tell him everything will be alright but I couldn't. It wouldn't be alright until he had paid the same price I had. After a long few minutes he grabbed his towel and dried his eyes, fished around for the extra room card and dropped it on the table next to us and without saying a word, left the pool deck.

When he didn't come back I stretched out on the chaise and opened the tie on my top to tan more completely. It didn't take more than a few minutes and a shadow crossed over me and a deep baritone voice was asking

"Is this chaise taken?"

"Not presently, help yourself."

"I'm Peter and if you need anything, just let me know."

Sitting up I held the bra to my tits and frankly doing a poor job of hiding things as I slowly and very deliberately retied the string in my back. My appreciative audience tried unsuccessfully to rearrange his shorts to cover his hard on but failed. He was a nice looking guy with a decent bod and looked to be about forty or so. Maybe number one?

We made small talk for a while and I found him to be generally OK with a definite sex appeal and so I took the plunge and just blurted out

"Let's just cut to the chase Peter. My husband cheated on me. I am now going to punish him by fucking a stranger. It's 3 o'clock now and I've got until 5:30 to find someone. Know anyone who's interested?"

Holding his towel in front to cover his hard on, Peter stood up and offered me his other hand and together we walked off. Within five minutes we were in his room, I was naked on his bed and he was feasting on my pussy. He blasted me through several really intense orgasms and then boom he was fucking me. I wrapped my legs around him and tried to squeeze down on his cock but he clearly wasn't as big as Sean but what he lacked in size he made up for in intensity. He went at me like a jackhammer and managed to get me to come a couple more times with pressure on my clit and I guessed he did too because I was swimming in liquid and another bedspread was getting destroyed.

After a short pause he was pulling out and suddenly he was between my legs slurping up our combined liquids. Little did he know that he was also feasting on my husband's cum from the morning as well as his own. As he worked away on me I was oddly dispassionate about the whole thing. He was just meat, a medium cock and a very good tongue. It was time for me to move on. My first infidelity was over with sort of a mellow yawn but certainly not the fire works I had anticipated. After a while he sat back on his haunches and smiled up at me. I looked down at him between my boobs that he had forgotten all about and smiled back at him.

"Can I get you anything? They have a nice little mini bar here."

"No thanks, I really should get moving"

He shrugged and stood up and I saw his stiff little cock. He held up a finger and went into the bathroom. While he unleashed a long piss into the toilet, I grabbed my suit and quickly got in on and before he could flush the toilet I was heading for the elevator. Two floors away I paused at Sean and my room and then taking a deep breath, inserted the room card.

Sean was nursing a beer and watching some kind of sports and looked up at me and sadly asked

"So did you take care of number one?"

"Yes I did."

He just sadly looked at me and uncomfortable I turned and walked to the fridge and got a beer for myself. As I bent over the light must have caught my inner thigh because he said

"I see cum all over your legs so am I supposed to be a good little cuckold and lick up his leavings?"

I left the room abruptly at that and went into the bathroom. My fantasy of how he would react in taters. I stripped off the bikini and sat on the toilet for a bit and then flushed and got into the shower. I did my hair and then spent a lot of time cleaning and rinsing my pussy. I was a little sore from so much fucking today but not as much as I was expecting. I was upset with my plan and just about to turn the water off and get out when suddenly Sean was opening the curtain and getting in behind me. He embraced me from the rear and nuzzled my neck as he cupped my breasts

"I'm sorry babe. Just having a difficult time embracing the new reality."

"I can feel your hard on so it can't be too difficult. I'm all clean if you want to slip it in. As long as I'm being a slut you might as well throw in another fuck."

"I have a hard on because I'm pressed up against my beautiful wife with whom I'd like to make love not because you just fucked someone else."

I turned in his arms and we kissed until the water became a distraction. We dried off and then walked back into the bedroom holding hands. I led us to the bed and I said

"Lets sit a minute before we make love. I want to tell you about my experience and then perhaps you can tell me something about your experiences. Today I let a man pick me up at the pool and he took my suggestion that we go up to his room and fuck. He ate me to two orgasms, fucked me with a smaller cock and then ate me again. I'm not sure if I came then. When he left the room to pee I got dressed and left. Obviously I had been sexually stimulated but I had and have an empty feeling about him and the whole experience. The whole time with him I felt totally disconnected as if I was having an out of body experience. Frankly I have had better sex all by myself with our vibrator BiG Bertha. His name was Peter and I can't even remember his face. All in all it was a waste of time and it certainly wasn't worth putting you through all that agony."

Sean had his arm around me as I talked and was fondling my right breast. As he played with my nipple I asked

" Sean. I am curious as to your experiences with Sandra. I think I can understand now how you can separate sex from any kind of intimacy or feelings or especially love. A half hour ago another man was fucking me and yet here I am pouring out my soul to the love of my life and desperately wanting to have him lay me back on this bed and make beautiful love to me."

All thoughts of conversation were ended as our towels melted away and we became completely engulfed in each other. It was a level of involvement and communion with each other that I don't ever remember reaching before in our marriage. Oh yes we had wonderful, loving, incredible sex but it was incidental to the merging of our souls. There were peaks and pleasures and orgasms but it was all just a wonderful blur. We were in glorious love and nothing as petty as sex would ever part us.

Eventually we paused the lovemaking when our flesh was finally satiated and in the darkened room we continued our earlier conversation. He thanked me for verbalizing my experience with Peter because his trysts with Sandra were very similar. He had had sex with her but it was just as detached as I described my liaison. Orgasms and pleasure are much different than love and intimacy. He apologized again for the character weakness that had him going back four more times and it was then that he told me that no matter what, I was to continue my conditions. If it was only sex, we had proven that it only made our love stronger.

Our dinner was a late night pizza and then we slept in each others arms. Somehow Sean managed another erection sometime during the night and I vaguely remembered a warm full feeling and then I was asleep again. We finished the act first thing in the morning with yet another loving intercourse that was a wonderful cap on the most sex filled twenty four hours of my life.

My lady parts desperately needed a soak in the tub and so Sean went down to get us some breakfast while I attended to the plumbing. The kids were due at 11 and our domestic life was going to return to normal. My extra curricular life was not.

*********

Life pretty much returned to normal after the one week interruption in our domestic bliss. Everyone was happy that we had gotten back together. The kids were back with their friends and summer activities, Sean was working hard to fix the Techworks issues and that was looking good and together we were working as a well oiled machine, especially in the bedroom. Nothing like make up sex to keep life interesting.

The next step in "conditions" was not discussed but I had given it a lot of thought. After the reconciliation I had considered dropping them entirely but I kept coming back to the fact that Sean hadn't just made one bad mistake he had made at least five before coming to his senses. That was five deliberate breaking of his vows and so, as long as it wasn't damaging my marriage, I was justified in stepping out the same number of times. The next question was the obvious who, what, where, when. Initially I had thought to keep it local with single men but as I thought more about it, I did not want to get a reputation as a cheating slut. If it then had to be an out of town event how about St Louis when Sean made his monthly trip to Techworks? While he entertained customers I could take care of my business and we could perhaps take a long weekend after to have rebonding sex. When I proposed the idea to Sean he hesitated but then said OK. I knew he didn't want me to do it but then after all, he had agreed.

Several weeks into our arrangement, the sex was still over the top at home but I continued to ponder the "who" for number two. Then one day the solution was literally dropped into my lap. Our office was installing a new all comprehensive management system and the software engineer with the team was a late 20's something dreamboat by the name of Josh Stewart. He had to work with the whole office staff but especially with me as I was in charge of the database. Over lunch one day I found out that he was based in Saint Louis. On his last day in Chicago I managed to take him aside in a conference room and in essence propositioned him. I explained my arrangement with my husband and indicated that I could meet with him on the third Thursday of almost any month between noon that day and noon on Friday. I went on to indicate that I would be available for anything he might have in mind.

With that he pulled out his phone, opened his calendar app and said

"Thursday the 17th of this month. Text me where to pick you up and get ready for a whirlwind 24 hours."

With that he tweeted one of my nipples, gave me one of his beautiful smiles and left the room. That night I told Sean everything including the week and told him to make plans to extend his hotel reservation through Saturday night. Sean was expecting something and he took the news better than expected. He took me in his arms and gave me a deep kiss while cupping my pussy with one of his big hands and adding

"Just remember you are mine and this pussy is only getting loaned out temporarily. I expect you to bring this back to me ready to fuck repeatedly for the whole weekend."

For the next two weeks our pillow talk was all about the coming trip. Together we speculated on the guys cock size and stamina. Every night and most mornings we were going at it like honeymooners as Sean says to toughen up my tissues. Every day I had been texting Josh about what we were going to do and I drove Sean crazy as I shared my correspondence with him. Finally on the Monday before the visit we called a halt to rest up.

Sean's widowed mother came over Wednesday night to get settled in. She was a convenient and trusted sitter and the kids loved her cooking. It took me hours to decide what to pack. Since it was still warm out I decided on a sundress for Thursday and lots of sexy/formal wear for Friday/Saturday. I added extra lotion and lube to my travel kit as well as plenty of body makeup to cover unsightful "damages".

We left early Thursday to beat the Chicago traffic. Its a four and a half hour drive but it went smoothly. We just made occasional chit chat as we drove avoiding the obvious coming event. We made good time and by 11 we were checking into Sean's hotel. I changed into an off the shoulder sun dress, strapless bra and a thong after texting Josh to pick me up in front of the hotel at 12.

Sean had a lunch date with the Techworks folks and so he gave me a lingering kiss and left me in the hotel lobby. He looked sad but said nothing as he left. Josh was right on time and I hopped in his sedan and gave him a little kiss on the cheek as he drove us to the restaurant he had picked for lunch. As we drove we talked about everything but the elephant and so after he parked the car I slid over next to him and as I fondled him I said

"I hope we can eat fast because I am dying to find out what you are packing in here."

"We could just go to my condo, its just three blocks away"

"Fine with me, we can always eat but the chance to fuck for the first time doesn't come along every day."

As we drove I continued to massage his crotch. I was careful not to bring him off but handled him just enough to keep up his interest and to assess how big he was. He was certainly bigger than my first guy and about the size of Sean. He and I had played around with a tape measure one night and so I knew that he was seven and a bunch of fractions, I forget how many. The important thing was Sean was thick, hit all my spots and had the endurance of a Greek god. My perfect man except for that little matter of the infidelity. Anyway back to Josh. As I played with him one of his hands was stroking the inside of my nearest thigh and had just encountered my satin thong.

Suddenly we were pulling into his garage and our tongues were now free to lash together. His hands were trying to get my tits out of my sundress and so I stopped him and said

"Come on let's get inside. I want our first fuck in a bed."

Holding my hand he pulled me from the car and we entered the condo through the kitchen and we sped for the bedroom. I wanted to keep my sundress decent so as we hurried I unzipped and was stepping out of it seconds after we entered the bedroom. I draped the dress over the back of a chair and unsnapping my bra I added it to the pile. As I turned back to him he was just stepping out of his pants and I was happy to see a nice long cock bobbing up and down. He had sparse red pubic and chest hair to match his head. His body was nice and it looked like he worked out regularly. I unconsciously stripped off my thong and suddenly I was impaled on his cock, his hands on my butt and my legs around his waist. As I jerked up and down on him he fell back on the bed and we had a better platform to work from. Fucks one and two sort of blurred together as we explored each other and identified each others hot spots. Finally about 2:00 he suggested home delivery Chinese and I agreed.

While he called, I texted Sean and gave him the address and phone info for my location. He wanted to know where I was in case of an emergency or I had a problem with Josh. I hesitated but then added a notation about how many times we had fucked.

Over naked Chinese in bed I asked Josh about his personal life and discovered that he had an open relationship with his girlfriend Amanda. She knew that he was entertaining a woman from work and I guess it didn't bother her too much. Josh did however ask if I would mind if she joined us in the bedroom. Apparently she was bi and was always on the prowl for new prospects. I had never had a lesbian experience but then I said to myself

"Why the fuck not. I'll never see these people again so why not."

I therefore told Josh to invite her over and as he texted her he said

"You won't regret it Clair. She has a tongue that is just incredible. We have had threesomes before and the girls all rave about their orgasms. It makes me a little jealous because I always thought I was good between a girls legs but I'm told she is a genius."

His condo complex had a nice pool, hot tub and sauna set up and so after our Chinese he found one of his girlfriend's bikinis that fit me and off we went. The rest of the afternoon was low key and we just lazed about in the sun. We cooled off in the pool and I returned to the sun while Josh sat in the shade because of his fair skin.

About 5 a cute little blond pixie appeared and came up behind Josh and gave him a big kiss.

"Hi Honey is this your friend from Chicago? "

Josh introduced us and I thanked her for the suit.

"Well Clair, you certainly fill it out better than me. My little boobies don't match your perky C's but I'm told I do have a few other virtues and talents isn't that right Josh?"

"You certainly do Amanda sweetheart. I do have to confess that Miss Clair here and I had sexual intercourse this afternoon in our bed so I'm ready to accept my punishment. I'll be in the bedroom waiting."

With that Josh gathered his belongings up and left me alone with Amanda.

"Josh is such a nice guy don't you think and he sure knows how to please a lady?"

"Why sure, I've only know him a short time but he knows his tech stuff and he certainly is more than OK in the sack." I said.

"Josh tells me that you have to get back to your hotel by noon tomorrow but until then you may be open to some new and different experiences. Sort of a payback because you husband cheated on you?"

"Yeh that's more or less it. I love him dearly and we are going to stay together because of a wide range of things. However, there is a price to be paid for multiple acts of infidelity and I am just out balancing the scales. So yes it is a kind of payback. However I am also taking my experiences back to him and if possible using them to improve and strengthen our relationship."

Amanda didn't say anything. She just stood up and came over to me and took me by the hand. I was suddenly acutely aware of her perfume and feminine odor and I felt a subtle tingle in my pussy as I rose to accompany this cute little minx to Josh's bedroom. Amanda held my hand tightly as we walked closely together our smooth legs occasionally touching as unexpected sensations coursed through my body. I had never been even slightly attracted to another woman and here I was trembling with anticipation at the mere touch of this little girl. The elevator ride to his condo was short and we were silent as she slowly stroked my forearm with her free hand. Once in the condo she pulled me towards the bedroom with one hand and pulled the string on the back of my bikini with the other. As my breasts swung free I looked down and my nipples were like little rocks and were yearning to be sucked. I answer to my wishes Josh was waiting sitting on the side of the bed with a beautiful hard on and a mouth eager to suck my nipples. Amanda wasn't idle as Josh tended to me and in no time she had disposed of her suit and the bottom of mine and was on the bed. I could see her hand coming around to grasp his cock and then she was urging us to move to the center of the kingsize bed.

For the next several hours I can't even come close to describing the action. I seemed that we were a single ball of flesh. Many years ago I saw what was defined as a mating ball of garter snakes. One or more females were surrounded by a swarm of many males in a writhing heaving ball of attempted reproduction. In bed with Amanda and Josh seemed to me to be the same. The physical sexual contact was continuous with my mouth and vagina either being used or using on and by the two of them. Josh must have taken a viagra because I know he came several more times but I also know for a fact that he was hard the whole time. The fact that it was my first lesbian experience was sort of spoiled by the fact that I never had any one on one time with Amanda. Whatever she did to me or I to her was mixed up with the interaction with Josh.