The Cheater

Story Info
He cheats gets caught and she gets a bunch of hall passes.
11.7k words
3.91
25.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Clarissa or Clair as I'm known to family and friends and I'm laying back in the master bath tub and letting the warm water soothe and relax my body and mind. I have just finished shaving everything south of my neck. Ever since puberty, I have kept my puss bikini trimmed but the recent changes in my sex life demand a fresh and clean bare look.

Over the years I have fought to keep the figure I had at 18. Now at 38 I have busted my ass with daily workouts and the net result makes men take notice and gives me secret narcissistic pleasure. I enjoy admiring my painted toes, small feet, trim calves and thighs. My workouts have also yielded a nice flat belly and decent abs despite mothering two teenage children. After the kids I went from a B to a nice firm C, a fact that both my husband and I appreciated.

Speaking of my husband, I have been married for 17 years to my college boyfriend, Sean Wellingham. He is a sales engineer for a large manufacturing plant in suburban Chicago. Until a short time ago everything had seemed to be moving along just fine in our life. The kids were doing great, and everything else as in jobs, health and love life was moving ahead swimmingly. Our sex life was pretty typical for dual income suburban middle class marriages. It was difficult to fit in much more than quickies during the week but we made an effort to work in a longer encounters on the weekends. Sex between us wasn't that wild passionate honeymoon monkey fucking but rather a gentle and loving release that left one with the feeling that all was right with the world and our marriage.

So there we were sort of floating along peacefully content when the world came crashing down. It was a Wednesday night and Sean was traveling on an overnight trip to St Louis to visit his best client that was very important to his and his companies income. The kids were in bed and I was just getting settled in front of the TV after having laid out my clothes for the morning. The phone rang and I answered irritated that the kids may have been awakened.

"Is this Mrs Sean Wellingham?" asked a soft spoken man.

"Yes, it is, who is calling?"

"My name is Frank Kendall. My wife is Sandra Kendall and she is the Purchasing Agent for Techwork Industries, a company that I'm told does a significant amount of business with your husband's company. The purpose of my call is to inform you that your husband and my wife have been having an affair and she has been served with divorce papers tonight in your husband's hotel room. For your information I am having a packet of surveillance photos and PI reports delivered to your home this evening. I am kicking my bitch wife to the curb and I recommend you do the same with your spouse. Sorry to have ruined your evening, good night."

I sat there with the phone in my hand in shock for several long minutes and then was jared out of it by the ringing of the doorbell. I accepted the packet from the Fed Ex driver in a daze and went back to sit down. The report detailed the relationship between my husband and this Kendall woman. Apparently they had been doing business lunches and dinners for at least 18 months without romantic involvment but then just recently a sexual relationship developed with a least five liaisons at my husband's hotel. The photos showed the woman's comings and goings on the security cameras and five date and time stamped shots of them fucking. Each date had side and overhead views which clearly showed the cheaters faces.

I sat frozen for an indeterminate length of time and suddenly I knew what to do. I grabbed my phone and texted my boss that I have a family emergency and that I would have to be off for at least a week. When my husband began to call and text I just powered my phone off and went upstairs to pack. I woke Sean Jr and Beth and in record time bundled the three of us into my SUV.

At 12:30 I pulled into a Holiday Inn north of Madison and checked us into a room with two queens. The kids zonked out immediately but I couldn't sleep and so I got out my laptop and composed an email to Sean.

"The kids and I are on the way to Eau Claire to spend some time with my parents. Don't bother contacting me because I won't be responding. Besides "Eat Shit and Die" I don't have any other message for you at this time. I'll let you know what my plans are in a week or so."

The mini bar yielded a couple of overpriced Bourbons which I consumed while watching Fox News on mute.

The next day at breakfast I told my teenagers that their Father had been caught cheating on us with a female customer and that I would have to be making a decision on the future. They took the news with the disbelief and then the sadness that I expected. They were both close with Sean and so lots of their questions to which I had no answers involved who was going to live where and with whom.

It was a sad drive the rest of the way to Eau Claire and when we got to my folks suburban home we had a group cry for most of the afternoon. My folks didn't pry too much but then all I knew was in that Fed Ex envelope. My Grandma Anders lives across the street and so it was inevitable that by sunset she knew all the details and over cocktails that night we speculated as to why good old Sean had turned into that no good cheating son of a bitch.

After a wasted three days of crying and moping Grandma invited me over for lunch and over several gin and tonics she told me a story I had never heard before.

"I'm going to tell you a story about your Grandfather and I and I expect you to keep it to yourself. Never tell your Mother and if you can avoid it, do not attribute the story to me if you have to tell your husband. I had a similar experience with your sainted Grandfather. In the early 70's we had a widowed neighbor lady who we helped out with various things around her house. There were however some projects that only a man could do and I volunteered him. She was a nice lady, made great cookies and I guess was quite easy on the eyes. After several repair jobs she offered to pay Gene but he of course refused. She then turned to the most ancient currency of all and in what turned out to be four moments of weakness, he surrendered to his baser urges. He eventually tearfully confessed to me and was just about as sorry as a man can be."

"Wow Grams, what did you do? Obviously you stayed with him."

"Well, I ranted, raved as was the total bitch and he took it without a whimper. Eventually though I took stock on the fact that we had a house full of kids, tons of debt and by God I still loved the asshole. I moved out for a while and after a couple weeks I told him we would move back but with conditions. The most important of the conditions was that I would bed one or more of his friends the same number of times that he had fornicated with the neighbor lady."

"What was his reaction?"

"Well, he started to blow his top and so I just got up and handed him a card. He gave me one of those what the fuck is this?"

"The name of my lawyer. I'm filing on Monday so get your shit out of the house. I will also be asking for a restraining order to keep you away from the kids."

"Abruptly he settled down and asked for the details of his punishment. I'm not going to tell you any more but I did get together with his best friend four times and I told hubby in some detail about each encounter."

"Did it affect your relationship."

"Yes it did. Strangely it made him a lot more attentive to my likes and dislikes and also resulted in making him much more amorous in the bedroom. Especially when I told him about the other man, he would get all worked up and we'd be in for a long evening in bed. The bottom line is that he never strayed again nor did I and we put in another 30 years before he died."

I mulled over what Grandma had said and decided to adapt her solution to my fact situation. I would not go immediately to the nuclear option of divorce because until just a few days ago I thought I had the best marriage with the most loving person I could ever hope for. However, I just had to know what was behind the cheating. If he couldn't clean that up for me, there was no hope. There was no point in moving back home and enacting some elaborate scenario if the asshole was just going to go our and fuck someone else. I wanted to fix the situation, not start opening our marriage to outsiders.

To start the ball rolling I turned my phone on and read through the gazillion texts from Sean. Most were of the "I love you please come home" variety. The rest were "I can explain" and "please please forgive me." In reply I sent the following

"Sean

I will meet you half way in Madison at 10:00 AM tomorrow. Denny's at the 151 Intersection. Come prepared with a full explanation of why you fucked that slut. If I am not satisfied with your explanation we will be divorcing. If what you have to say makes sense, the kids and I will return to our home and our outward domestic life will pick up where it left off last week. Our private intimate life and especially our sexual relationship will however be subject to certain conditions. If you do not agree to them we will be divorcing. Return text me so that I know if I should bother to make the trip.

Clair"

Sean of course texted back immediately that he would be there.

The next day Sean had gotten to Denny's before me and had found a booth in the back. He jumped up as I walked up and tried to kiss and embrace me but for the first time ever I pushed him off saying "Maybe later."

I could tell he was hurt by the rejection but so what. He looked quite frankly, terrible. What he looked like was the poster boy for sad, depressed and heart broken middle aged man. I on the other hand knew I looked sharp. I had spent a lot of time picking my dress and over an hour fixing my hair and makeup. I started things off with

"So lover boy, what did I do wrong to drive you out of our marital bed and into the cunt of that slut?"

Sean looked into my eyes with a sad puppy dog expression that normally would have melted me. He paused for quite a while and so I added "Well?"

"First of all it was absolutely nothing you did. It's all on me. This situation started a couple of months ago. As you know that company is our biggest individual account and my sales with them result in almost 40% of my compensation. I have been calling on them for years and my contact was old Henry James. He retired and his replacement was Sandra Kendall. Since I had always stayed over and entertained Henry with drinks and dinner I picked up the same tradition with Sandra. More often than not two or three other folks from their office joined us for the evening. They are a fun loving bunch and we always had pleasant conversations about business and other current issues. My management and I agreed that good social relations with this customer was what separated us from all of our other competitors and so they encouraged the entertainment expense."

"About six months ago most of the office staff was at a convention and so the regular dinner was just Sandra and I. She had always been sort of quiet in the group but suddenly she was aggressively on the make. She told me that she was very unhappy in her marriage and was going to be divorcing her husband because he was cheating on her. She went on to literally throw herself at me so overtly that it was embarrassing. I reminded her that I was happily married and didn't play around on my wife. She responded that she didn't either but that she wanted to get back at that cheating bastard and that I was her choice. When I politely declined she turned all cold and came right out and threatened our business relationship."

"That night I tried to let her down easy but she was really pissed at me when I went back to my hotel alone. I pondered what to do and even considered going to Sandra's boss. I had known the old staff there quite well but the guys over Sandra were new and I didn't know how they would react or even if they'd believe me. Therefore I came back home without resolving the issue."

"A week later I found out that a program that we had been doing for years could be going to our arch competitor. I immediately got on the phone to Sandra and asked what I had to do to keep the business. She told me in no uncertain terms and so I stupidly agreed to meet with her privately on my next trip. The next day a purchase order for $400,000 was faxed in."

"On my next five visits she came to my hotel room and I weakly did her bidding. She is a beautiful woman but a rotten human being. The sex with her was intense but came with such a burden of guilt that I started to desperately look for a way out. I even contacted a headhunter to find another job even though I have always loved my company. Every time with her the guilt of what I was doing became worse and worse and I finally worked up enough courage to tell her I was through. She just laughed when I told her that I was going to go to her boss and even though I could lose the business, I couldn't stand what this could be doing to my marriage and my self esteem. That was the same night that she got served and I discovered that we had been photographed."

"After she left my room I tried to get ahold of you but you had shut off your phone. I was desperate to get in touch with you but you and the kids had already taken off. After a sleepless night I went in to Sandra's plant and asked to see the CEO. I told him everything I had done and why and pleaded with him to punish me and not my company. I then grabbed the next plane back to Chicago and went to my CEO and offered my resignation and apology. He refused my resignation and then made a personal call to Techworks to salvage the situation. It turned out that their CEO had admired my honesty and was not about to kick a valued supplier to the curb."

"Breathing a sigh of relief I then headed for home and have been trying to contact you ever since. I love you so much and I'm so sorry that I'll do anything to make up with you."

I sat looking at him for several long minutes without saying anything. I still loved him. We had been together for 20 years and married for 17. He was the only man that I had ever slept with or had been naked with. I had resisted the many temptations proffered by other men at work or at parties. Some guys were always on the prowl and I knew that if I had offered the slightest encouragement I could have had a dozen lovers. However, I was a good girl and a faithful wife and had kept my knees together no matter what the temptation. Now this.

"Well Sean, I don't know what to say. You were in a delicate situation and at least you could have brought the issue to me. What if I had called Sandra's boss or her husband. What if I had called your boss and a different salesman had temporarily taken over the account? Our marriage should have been solid enough to at least discuss this temptation. So now what do we do? I love you but can I ever trust you again? I just don't know."

Sean reached across the table and tried to take my hands but I pulled away at first and then let him take them.

"I love you so fucking much babe. I'll never ever do anything like that again. What ever you want I'll do just please please stay with me."

"If I do you might not like my conditions."

"Anything sweetheart, anything."

"Well, yesterday I had a long conversation with a trusted woman who had a very similar experience as ours. She enacted her conditions and stay married to the same man for another 30 years. Are you interested?"

"I said anything and I meant it. I don't ever want to lose you especially through my stupidity."

"Alright here is the first condition. We are next to a Holiday Inn Express. Go next door, get a room and fuck me as many times as you are able. I will then tell you what the rest of my conditions are."

Within about eight minutes we were in the elevator headed for a room. We groped each other and tried to eat each others faces until the door opened on the third floor. My blouse was unbuttoned all the way with my bra opened by the time we got to the room. Our first fuck was fast, furious and wonderfully cathartic. We came almost together and collapsed gasping for breath. As we slowly came down we shed the remnants of our clothes without Sean ever pulling out of me. Slowly he began moving again easing his wonderful cock in and out in a sultry loving act of love. As I reveled in the sensations of the head of his cock stroking against my g spot and the rhythmic pressure on my clit my mind flashed to Sean giving the same pleasure to that Sandra woman. I was enjoying my sensations but I was also angry and insanely jealous that he had given the same thing to another woman.

Sean interrupted my thoughts by licking into my ear and then whispering "If all your conditions are as tough as this one, I'm going to love the punishment."

"Well sweetheart, I'm not so sure. I know I will enjoy my role but the jury is still out on if you will. According to the PI report on your extra curricular activities you had relations with this Sandra cunt at least five times. Is that correct?"

"Yes"

"And in each of your sessions with her you came multiple times?"

"Yes"

"As you know I get hit on regularly by neighbors and guys at work. You know this because I always tell you when it happens. In the future I will be taking at least five of them up on their proposition for a one night stand. I will fuck each one until he is an empty husk and then I will come home and describe everything I did with the other man. I have also thought about having pictures taken similar to the pics of you and Sandra so that you can have the image of my infidelity etched into your mind."

"After I tell you everything that happened you will help me clean up which could include a douche, unless you want a cream pie or sloppy seconds and then shower or bubble bath. After you dry me off you will carry me to our marital bed and make slow sweet love to me and temporarily reclaim me as you wife. Life will then go on as normal for an indeterminate period with you treating me like a fucking queen in the bedroom until I take another lover. After five we will talk and if I believe that I can trust you, I will stop fucking other men. And speaking of fucking, it's time for me to get on top."

With that he rolled us over and I sat up in one of my favorite positions. I was leaking all over from my juices and his first cum but I didn't care. Sean was in the wet spot and Holiday Inns could afford the dry cleaning. As I posted up and down on his stalwart cock his hands were playing with my breasts and pulling at my distended nipples. My carefully done up hair was flying all over and I was wild with lust for the cock I had been riding for 20 years and for the new ones that I was going to experience.

By mid afternoon we needed a break and so we called out for some subs. We also made arrangements for my folks to bring the kids down the next morning. Sean was silent about my conditions and so I just let the issue simmer for the time being. We also went to the Mall next door and picked up a swimming suit for Sean and a bikini and flip flops for me. When I tried on the suit Sean smiled and gave my butt a soft pat. The suit was a lot smaller than I was used too. The top was unlined and my nipples were plainly visible and what they call a camels foot was prominent on my puss. Get used to it I said.

At the pool I must say I turned a few heads and as we settled in a couple chaises I was smugly pleased with myself especially after I took a dip and everything really stood out.

"You're really making a stir here honey. You are the sexiest woman here and there isn't a man here who doesn't want to fuck you."

"Maybe we should start working on the conditions now? You could take a powder and I could let one of these horny businessmen pretending to suntan pick me up for an afternoon fuck. We could get number one out of the way really quick."