The Cheater

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think it was around 7 or 8 when we all rolled apart relaxed and wiped out. From somewhere Amanda found the energy to start the walk in shower running and convinced Josh and I to join her. After a makeup repair I texted Sean with a sanitized accounting of the Amanda addition to Josh and I.

Much later she and I treated the pizza delivery guy by answering the door nude. We ate without dressing around Josh's coffee table while binge watching some of his soft porn. I'm sad to say but I fell asleep on the floor after eating and didn't wake up until early the next morning this time in Josh't bed. Amanda was gone and it was back to just the two of us. I lay there reflecting on my number two or was it two/three? I would have to have Sean decide. The sex with both of them had been really good but it was just sex. There was no emotional attachment at all. The girl on girl was fun, didn't make me feel like a queer but really wasn't anything I needed to scratch off my bucket list. Once again, Sean was safe. Josh was a skillful lover but to me he was just a nice body with a hard on attached. The only carry forward as far as I was concerned was the general principal of the threesome. Perhaps sometime down the road with Sean and I picking a third? Maybe Amanda?

I think I dozed off again but awoke when Josh's alarm clock went off. He dashed off for the three S's and was back in the bedroom in 30 minutes with phone in hand.

"I have a 10:30 meeting so I will have to drop you off at about 10:10. To do that we have to walk out the door here at 9:55. That gives us approximately one hour and forty five minutes. Do you have any ideas?

With that I folded the sheet back, spread my thighs and began to slowly toy with my clit which was aggressively poking its cute little head out of my puss. Dropping his towel to the floor Little and Big Josh approached the bed with some definite ideas of their own.

Back at Sean and my room I douched thoroughly and ran a tub of boiling hot water to rejuvenate my lady parts. Josh was scheduled to be done with his meetings by late morning and I was meeting him in the hotel restaurant at 12:00. I therefore spent the rest of the morning getting ready to meet the love of my life. My first task was to put some lady parts cream on my you know what. It had had quite a bit of exercise in the last 24 hours and I was anticipating a bit more in the next 48. I did up my hair the way Sean likes it and for an hour worked on makeup and wardrobe. I settled on a short black skirt and a deep cut white silk blouse with no bra or panties, 3 inch heels. I was waiting for Sean in the Lobby when he came in. It turned out that he had another man with him and as he came up to introduce the fellow I saw the lustful interest in both of their eyes.

"Mrs Wellingham, I am Bud Webster the President of Techworks and I can see now why this husband of yours was so adamant about getting back here by noon. Don't worry I'm not going to delay him any longer, he just gave me a lift down here and I couldn't resist meeting you."

Webster chatted on for another minute and refused a lunch invitation from Sean. Mostly it seemed that he wanted to compliment Sean for the honesty and integrity he brought to the account. With that he was off and I was kissing my husband.

When we reluctantly broke I could feel his hard on pressing my belly and I softly pushed back before saying

"Want to go in for lunch or visit the bar for a drink and conversation or ...?"

"I want what you want sweetheart. I am now and always will be yours to do with as your heart desires. On the practical side I have just spent two hours putting this hair, makeup and dress package together and I sort of would like to keep it together till at least after lunch"

"OK lets adjourn to the bar for a drink and debrief and then we'll decide on lunch.?"

Sean ordered a beer and I got a glass of wine and they had some nice little bar snacks so we munched on those. After we had a little privacy in our booth, I asked him if he wanted to hear about the night.

"Isn't that part of the deal? I'm supposed to calmly listen to the person I love more than life itself relate the details of her sex life outside of our marriage. I know I cheated. I know I agreed to this punishment so we could stay together. I know this is the price I have to pay I know that you will be deliberately having sex outside of our marriage several more times. I know that I will have to wait through several more terrible nights while I am imagining the acts being performed by and on your person. I know that I will have to endure the fear that your new experiences will be so wonderful that you won't come back to me or if you do come back you'll be dreaming of someone else's cock forever. So tell me about how how great sex with Josh and his girlfriend was."

With tears in my eyes I sat speechless looking into the face of the man I love. I could see the pain, frustration, anguish and anger written there. I half stood from my booth seat across from him and with both hands pulled his face to me for a loving kiss before sitting back down.

"It's over Sean. I was going to tell you tonight but now is maybe a better time. Your punishment is over. From now on any sex that I participate in will involve you as long as you'll have me. I can't stand knowing that I have put you through so much pain. However, you have to understand that you did exactly the same thing to me. Granted I didn't know each time you were stepping out but I certainly had to face all of the hurt and doubts your cheating caused. Why did you do it? Am I not pretty or sexy enough? Are her tits nicer than mine? Ass smaller? Pussy tighter? And all kinds of other fucking things.

I sat still for a moment and then went on.

"So here we are. You cheated on us five times. You have made amends, are profoundly sorry and I trust that you won't ever stray again. I deliberately committed sex acts multiple times with two different men and one woman in an effort to even the score. The question now is, can we move on, put the past behind us and move forward as a stronger, trusting and most importantly, loving couple?

Now Sean stood and moved around to sit next to me. As he enveloped me in an embrace and toe curling kiss he said

"I pledge to you that I will do everything in my power to be the best husband and lover humanly possible. I love you with every fiber of my being and will do everything I can to make you the happiest woman on earth."

"I've got a couple ideas along similar lines but I don't think we can explore them out here in public. Perhaps we should adjourn to the hotel room?"

Once in our room Sean slowly undressed me and lingered as each garment was removed to kiss and caress the newly exposed flesh. His lips explored every inch of my body. When I was totally bare he picked me up in his strong arms and carried me to the bed and placed me on a large bath towel.

"Masturbate yourself a little while I undress."

Sean took great pains to be slow and deliberate as he carefully removed his dress shirt and suit and hung them on their hangers. His socks, undershirt and boxers were next and then he went to the fridge and removed my favorite white wine. Pouring two glasses he came back to the bed and I sat part way up to take a sip out of mine. As I did I noticed that my nipples were harder and more distended than I had ever seen them. Sean noticed also and bent down to suck both of them.

When Sean got onto the bed he crawled up from the foot and spread my thighs as wide as they would go and proceeded to conduct a masters class in cunnilingus. I had never been so thoroughly pleasured in my life and I told him so as I orgasmed for the fourth or fifth time from his talented tongue and then his thick cock as it stroked my g spot and his load of semen pulsed into my cervix.

The loving went on and on that afternoon until we both dozed off. We woke up in the late afternoon took turns peeing and dropped back into the bed to just cuddle. As we lay there savoring the sensuous feel of our bodies connecting I said

"I know you don't want to hear about my extra curricular sex but I do have to say a couple things. First is that don't ever doubt that you are the best lover I ever had or can hope to have. Second, just laying with you here cuddling in each other's arms is more sexually and emotionally satisfying than any sex I have had with anyone else, ever. Third, there is something that I experienced yesterday that could possibly have application for us as a loving couple. It's up to you as to whether I tell you about it or not. Your call."

"You can say anything you want about your past sexual experiences sweetheart if you feel they would enhance our love life. "

"OK here goes. Yesterday I had what I guess is called a ménage à trois or threesome. As it was happening, my overriding thought was I wish that it was Sean doing this with me and this girl. I had an image of you fucking this hot young girl as I also pleasured her and of her doing the same as you fucked me. It was a wild and unique experience and I think we could handle a third person in bed with us. I'm told that all men fantasize about threesomes and all I'm saying is that if you want, we can make it happen."

"You amaze me Clair. Of course all guys want two or more girls fawning all over his giant cock me included. If you can stand the mental image of me fucking another woman then I'm for whatever you are for."

"Sean it's not quite that. The image of you fucking Sandra by yourself is upsetting. The image of both of us participating in a joint uninhibited sexual experience is something else entirely. Get it?"

"Got it. So where do we get a cooperative third?"

"Hand me my phone sweetie."

Amanda picked up on the third ring.

"Hi Amanda, it's me Clair you know, your apprentice rug muncher. Yep, the one and the same. Say, I was wondering what your weekend plans may be. My husband and I just finished one of the most enjoyable love making sessions of our entire marriage. During our pillow talk after I told him about yesterday's threesome and he admitted that it sounded like something he'd like to check off his bucket list. Are you free anytime this weekend. I see. You don't think he'd mind? No sorry you can't bring him along just you. OK then, why don't you Uber over here and we'll meet in the Lobby at 6 tomorrow night. We'll eat in the hotel restaurant and play things by ear from there. You can Uber to Josh's or wherever later. Oh that's nice of you to say. Yours is just as tasty you slut. Looking forward to it. See you and your LBD tomorrow. Bye."

"She can't wait to meet big and little Sean tomorrow. I think you'll be impressed with her. She's maybe 5' tall and has the most perfectly proportionate body I have ever seen on a twenty something. Reminds me of myself at the same age."

With that remark Sean grabbed me and laid an encouraging kiss on me. I could feel his cock start to thicken and so as we broke I asked what he wanted to do for dinner.

" There's a very good Japanese steak house within walking distance. In the mood?"

"Reservations?"

"I'll call. Is 7:30 OK?"

We spent a relaxing evening with cocktails and dinner. We were seated with another single couple and a foursome and we all got along great with the flashy knife show and unique food. After a round of drinks with our new friends we took a leisurely walk back to the hotel, got ready for bed and took a nightcap from the minibar to bed with us. Watching Fox News we fell asleep after an eventful several days. I woke once in the middle of the night and found myself wrapped in Sean's arms his hard penis up against my butt and his hands holding my naked tits. It was perfect. I was enfolded my love's embrace and I slid back to sleep content and in love.

Sometime early we took care of Sean's morning wood and my morning itch. The rest of the day was spent doing the art galleries and one Museum. We got off our feet by 3:30 and used the pool. I impressed Sean with the daring nature of my micro floss bikini. The swelling in his shorts indicated to me that my 38 year old bod still held interest for him. We didn't talk at all about our upcoming visitor but I know it was surely on both of our minds.

6:00 found us all scrubbed, made up and suited up in the Lobby waiting for Amanda. At 6:10 an Uber pulled up and disgorged the best looking pixie that I had ever seen. Her hair elaborately done up, her dress was impeccable and her aura was magical. To say Sean was impressed was to say the least and it took him several minutes to get his tongue untangled from his eyeteeth.

We took her into the bar and found a nice table and ordered a round of cocktails. Amanda had a glass of Reisling, I had my usual Chardonnay and Sean Bourbon Rocks. We had a very pleasant conversation about jobs, schooling, the arts and local politics. She was quite the sophisticated woman and I was impressed. It turns out that she is a Pharmaceutical Sales Rep with quite an extensive territory which extended as far as Chicago. Josh's name never came up all evening.

Dinner was very nice and low key and by 8 we were pushing back our chairs and heading for the Lobby. Sean offered to buy another round of drinks but Amanda declined and beckoned him to bend down so she could whisper in his ear. He later told me she said

"You go to the bar and have a quick drink. Give us 10 minutes and come up. The rest will be self explanatory."

I was surprised when Sean abruptly headed for the bar and Amanda took my arm and pulled me in the direction of the elevators. We rode up without Sean and in the elevator Amanda immediately drew me into her embrace and gave me a deep tongue lashing kiss that only ended when we arrived at my floor. Hand in hand we hurried to my room and I keyed the entry.

"If you have to pee do it now. We've got about 7 minutes before Prince Charming will be here to get lucky. We just made it to the bed having both peed and dresses carefully hung up when Sean arrived. As he came through the door he was greeted by the scene of two naked women tribbing on the bed. Sean took in the scene and quickly got out of his suit and hand on cock watched the two beautiful women rubbing their pussies together. After watching for a few minutes he slowly approached the bed and let himself down behind me. He was up and in me in a flash and holy fuck what a rush. Packed full of gorgeous cock and having my clit pushed against Amanda's each time my lover thrust upwards. It couldn't and didn't last long. Within seconds Amanda was clenching my shoulders and kissing me wildly as we throbbed out our orgasms. When I could breath again I twisted partly around and found Sean's lips.

"Thank you lover, that was beautiful but now I want you to fuck Amanda."

Sean stopped fucking me and with a final kiss pulled out of my vagina and swung over me and came to rest behind Amanda. She twisted to kiss him and they tongue dueled as his hands fondled her firm little tits and his cock sought her pussy. She audibly gasped as no doubt the head of Little Sean started to work its way in. I guess I should have been jealous or mad or something but all I felt was happiness for them and for us in general. Everything was right with the world and what was going on in this bed was absolutely superb. Superb got even better as my clit and hers realigned and Sean's thursts into her were propelling a repeat of the rubbing action. As the thrusting got wilder and wilder I could sense that my husband was about to come. That it was in another woman was irrelevant, I was happy for him, the impending recipient of his cum and for myself as I was right on the edge and then there, popping over in another wonderful orgasm.

The evening with Amanda went on in a similar vein with ebbs and flows in the intensity. Occasionally one of us would take a bio break to attend to nature or just rest and reflect. Time and time again we were lured back to the bed until finally the flesh needed the restorative powers of the hot tub. A satiated threesome relaxed in the water and we sipped on a very nice bourbon. Sean had his arm around me and was sort of playing with my nipple and despite all the exercise of the evening I started to become aroused. Amanda was the first to break the silence

"You two are so cute together. You are obviously in serious love and I recommend another 20 years trial. I just hope that one day I can find someone like you have."

"What about Josh. I thought the two of you were a couple."

"Oh no. Josh is a really nice guy. Super smart, sexy, great cock and above average endurance but wants no part of family, home, kids, you know, all the things you and Sean have."

With that Sean and I kissed long and passionately. As we broke he added

"And she can cook and when in the mood gives the best head in the tri-state area."

Epilog

The sound of the surf while sipping cocktails on the veranda of our condo in Maui was so peaceful and relaxing that I was almost tempted to close my eyes and drift off. Recently Sean and I celebrated our 50th Wedding Anniversary and for about the thousandth time I was grateful that we had found a way to work out our problems and get past that 17th year issue.

The 33 years since our reconciliation were busy, fruitful and above all loving. Sean had started his own business, invented a line of widgets that everyone wanted and so our retirement was as they say, in the lap of luxury. Our kids are married and successful. The grand kids are smart and handsome. Our friends are great and our special friends are super special. "I'm going to make another drink. Can I get you something?"

Sean was standing before me and I held out my glass for a refill. With my free hand I playfully caressed the long tanned cock loosely hanging before me.

"Don't you ever get enough you cock hungry slut?"

"Never"

I admired the slim tanned naked body of my husband as he strolled to the drinks cart. His lean body was totally hairless now. Five years ago his had a major bout with cancer and a combination of the cancer and the chemo had taken care of his body hair. The rehab workouts and the sun in Hawaii had created a new Sean and I just loved the look. I have been lucky with my health and have kept my body in as best shape as daily workouts and occasional surgical tweaks permit. Our love life continues unchecked aided by the latest enhancements in feminine supplements and pharmaceuticals.

My reverie was interrupted by Sean's return. I accepted the proffered glass and noted that his cock was not erect but was much fuller as if anticipating getting lucky with me for about the 10,000th time. Looking up at him as coquettishly as a lusty 71 year old can I said "So what did you have in mind sailor? You've visited my ports already today. Do you need to dock again?"

His answer was delayed as our guest joined us from the beach. She dropped her towel, umbrella and beach bag and walked over to join me on the couch. I marveled at how Amanda had managed to keep her tight little body over the years. She was 58 but looked at least twenty years younger.

"So, you guys look like you were just about to knock one off. Do you want some privacy? I can just go to my room and get out the old dildo or I could sit here and masturbate while you fuck in front of me or here's an even better idea, we all fuck together."

We exchanged looks of agreement all around and the three of us moved to the large terry cloth covered bedlike chaise whose purpose was to provide a comfortable place to nap or fuck while watching the surf. Sean got there first and lay on his back and his beautiful erection stood up straight from his hairless body. Amanda was the first to comment as at my direction she lowered herself onto it.

"Oh boy Sean. Feels like you took one of those 100MG blue pills."