All Comments on 'The Cheating Bandit'

by Just_Words

Sort by:
  • 124 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funny and clever story line. Well written. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a good BTB. Men are punished with pain and lost chances to earn and provide. Women are punished with lost status, because it's what they value most. Status can be money, but it can also be your reputation. She had to protect one status by sacrificing another. It's delicious revenge on a woman. A man may understand a bit of why the ex wife suffered, but not really. Just like when a woman gets slapped around, they may understand the pain a little bit....but not really.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

The only thing missing, is the man’s wife clubbing him when the affair was confirmed. In front of the police, who’d coincidentally looked away for a moment and didn’t witness the assault.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Another who soon meets another lovely woman, they all end the same. Without the last para I would have given 5* with it I have given it 3*

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindover 1 year ago

I liked this. Thoughtful and creative; both the story and the revenge. Kudos too for posting in the swamp of 'Loving Wives'. You must have a hide like a rhino!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hilarious.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

mmmmm a simple story, nicely put together.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Excellent, except I think a lawsuit against the scumbag is a requirement for this to be perfect. He needs serious retribution, more than just a job loss.

No retribution, no justice.

No justice, no peace.

mfbridgesmfbridges12 months ago

And the moral of the story is.....I'm not sure. It's either don't look like a robber or always marry someone that's been cheated on, they make the best wife. lol

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I laugh every time I read this one!😂

SeaChangerSeaChanger11 months ago

This is the largest and best collection of short loving wives stories I have read on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

no wonder his wife was cheating on him - he had bear hands

drnostydrnosty9 months ago

Refreshing new twist! This definitely made me laugh. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Funny!

I think increasingly the moral of the story is don't get married.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Actually, increasingly, the moral to the story is: GAT A SIGNED PRENUP for every marriage. Either spouse who gets tired & leaves the marriage gets 40% split, no alimony, decide any custody with binding arbitration if necessary. Either spouse who cheats gets 20%, no alimony and no child custody. If there are valid reasons for ending a marriage - alcoholism, abuse, etc, go to court as per usual.

If society is going to reduce marriage to a simple contract then, by all means, get an effing contract!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Priceless! JW at his humorous best.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent. Very good ending. Sorry folks, life is not gray. There are blacks and whites out there, and right and wrong does not depend on your subjective viewpoint. If you don't believe it, you'll find out eventually.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

“…beat him with my bear hands.” I’m sorry but the visual of a man with big hairy hands with claws had me howling.

Btw, Lexus is a great drive and just about the most reliable, longest lasting car on the road. Worth every penny.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

very cute, original story line. i like all your stories.

nwaatntnwaatntabout 1 month ago

I loved it, creative way of exposing both cheats and it didn't cost him a heap of money for a PI

5*

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

The cops were too forgiving.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust_Words@Just_Words
I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It s...