All Comments on 'The Cheating Zone 02: Roger'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
IntuitiveJIntuitiveJabout 5 years ago
Fantastic. In the zone.

Great story! Roger, a man without forethought, finds himself in the Cheating Zone with Karma. Now he is getting what he deserves, and who cares for him? Nobody.

Very entertaining. Thanks for sharing with us reader. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Haha. great story. made me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

this one sucked...

place all the blame on him for married woman cheating.. When one is married and one is single, the blame rests at the feet of the married persons feet not the single one. if no drugs or force was used it rests solely on the married woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Like the series. Just discovered it tonight and read both stories.

Regarding that last comment, I always find it interesting that some only blame the married woman for cheating. Every consensual sexual act involves choices by 2 (or more) people, each of which shares culpability.

alicenaraaalicenaraaabout 5 years ago

So awesome short novel. Really like this place and always read when I feel dispirited.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
the main character is a douche

But he’s single so he’s free to fuck around. In the story none of the women were drugged, raped, coerced or blackmailed to sleeping with him. He didn’t made vows to these scorned men, their wives did.

Here’s my POV, if you think it’s just to punch the 3rd party once in the face as retribution, it’s fair that the cheating spouse get 2. It seems the men on this story forgot that their wives CHOSE tonfuck around, as if the women have no agency. If his punishment is so severe why is it the women only suffered divorce. Are the cheating wives collared and working in coal mine?

-chuck

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Re: Only Blaming Married Women

No, not ONLY blaming married women, there ARE to parties involved. But only the wife swore to be faithful, and unless he used drugs or coercion, or took advantage of an incapacitated state, he may be a sleazy asshole, but it's the married woman that has the obligation to say, "Get lost creep!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is Roger’s Cheating Zone

Since the theme was established in Chapter 1, this one was almost anti-climatic but still most interesting.

For all the BTB fans, read Cheating Zone; Chapter 1 and then find Chapter 3, which I’ll be reading next. My advice is to focus on the story as written and if you think it should go in a different direction put your idea in writing and find out if Saddletramp1956 will agree to a spinoff. Or just wing-it and see how readers respond.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Crap story

Unless a woman states she is married before having consensual sex with single guy, it is totally her fault for the cheating. Same for married guys and single women having consensual sex.

The single person is not cheating on anyone.

He is equally at fault with the woman if she gets pregnant from their fucking, so karma should catch this guy in the story for that. For that he deserves penalties.

Overall the story only hit a little spot.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Love it

Somehow I missed this one the first time. Glad I found it. This the best of the three. Karma is a.bitch.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 5 years ago
Like the Way

Roger was fed his own sh!t. it was a better then the first. Can't wait to read the next.

RePhilRePhilalmost 5 years ago
Rod Sterling

Would have loved this one. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well that was stupid

Roger took his first opportunity and escaped. He stole a police car and Karma never saw or heard from him again. He enjoyed his life and continued to seduce women. The end. Why the end? Because Karma only exists in your mind.

1 star

KRD19254KRD19254almost 5 years ago

Your previous story was so good to hit the bottom of the well with this one, 2*. So he chased pussy, the women made the decision to give it to him. In the whole story the married pussy never informed him they were married - so where is the crime for him? Notta. Did the women ever say NO? Notta. So why is it his fault that willing women anted cock and would jeopardize their marriage? Notta.

The cheating slut wives have issues - as why were they out looking for strange? 1500 husbands were poor lovers?

No this story sucked right off the bat and only got worse.

tazz317tazz317over 4 years ago
I KNEW THAT TV TALE OF OLD

had merit and premonition. TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22over 4 years ago
Nicely Woven Tale

The old story, who should pay for cheating? The cheater or the fascilitator?

Obviously the bill is presented to the spouse and children. Perhaps we should

remember Dante's "Inferno"? There is no difference there, they are both guilty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I dont agree with what happened to roger.first he's not married and its not his fault women falls on his feet.it's women's fault on having sex with another man. They are married and roger is single he didn't cheat. Maybe you should have tried another punishment not this kind. I'm a woman and I am trying to be reasonable here. Cheating is a two way street..

Rameriz4Rameriz4about 3 years ago

Didn't like how he was shoved into being a cuckold. Instead of actually learning a lesson and improving his life, he is just being tortured.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 3 years ago

Yeah, he's being tortured . So what??? 7 stars, I loved it. Keep up the good work. The Bear approves. Can't wait for the next one.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The main con I find in your stories is that it seems all the women he bedded were innocent victims which is not the case at all. Each and every one of those women could have said "no". So, yes, your MC is a POS but the married women he seduced were as guilty as he was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok. I didn’t like this version as much, as the first story. Why? Because in story #1, Karen was going to whore herself out to her boss. She knew it was wrong, and would devastate her husband and family. She took a vow to forsake all others. In the second story, the guy is just another narcissist asshole who will fuck anything that walks. But he was not married, and didn’t cheat on anyone. He never promised these women anything, except short term sex. You can make an argument that going off for a week on a trip with a married woman, is something he should have got his ass beaten for. But the real issue here is, HOW could he get 1500 married women, to break their vows? And if he accomplished that so easily, isn’t it a good chance, that they were already cheating on their husbands? Where is their “ Karma”? 2 stars

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

Another 6 stars to my hero and favorite writer. Thank You Sir!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Agree with the 5 months past commenter. Not one of your best, but that's because most stories you write are.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Find 'em, fuck 'em, forget 'em,"? Personally, I like Julia Child's motto for her long marriage with Paul Child (from a memoir): "The 3 F's: Feed them, fuck them, and flatter them". I had a wonderful loving wife for 38 years who did just that before cancer took her. And it was a two-way formula. Saddletramp stays with the basics, told very cleverly. Some think this not his best work, but So What? Another beam in the structure of that work. Thanks again!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Cute story, and that is Karma. Well done 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If only karma worked like that! Great job, Author!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved Rod Serling!

He was absolutely the voice and image of the Twight Zone. I truly feel that, without him, the should would not have gone far.

oldtwitoldtwit11 months ago

Much as I like this it’s not as good as the first one.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A bit over the top, but ok. Personally, I think cates should have been erased. Sorry, fucking married women is a dis when the men KNOW she's married. He left no heir, had no ties, and was pretty much a fucking machine.

While his father could be considered an anchor point, as written, both father and son seemed to have a very tenuous relationship.

Medussa55Medussa558 months ago

Agree with oldtwit below, it's good but not as good a the first one

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

ah no.........

Harvey8910Harvey89103 months ago

I did not like this story and gave it only a 1 star rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES