The Cheer Chronicles Pt. 02

Story Info
The stranger and Kristin's first orgasm.
2.6k words
4.39
7.2k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/09/2024
Created 05/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristin's eyes grew wide again with disbelief. "What?? There's someone coming here right now?" She asked in a panic.

"Yes, but it's going to be alright, Kristin. Calm down. He's a very respectable man from your father's last job. He is financially stable and offered to help us out."

'Of course he offered to help them out, he gets to be balls deep in their daughter with their permission' Kristin thought to herself.

Kristin wanted to complain some more, but her mother seemed to move past that stage as she stood up from the couch taking a step back to look at her. "Stand up, sweetie. Let's see what you look like currently." Kristin's eyes shifted from side to side almost in disbelief at what was happening. But she stood up. She was in a black graphic T-shirt with her school logo on the front and a pair of bright pink short shorts. Having some from cheerleading practice, this was the usual attire that most girls wore. Her hair was up in a ponytail, she seemed a bit sweaty.

"Go to the bathroom and wash up your face a bit." She said, motioning for Kristin to head that way. "And put on some deodorant as well."

Kristin headed to the bathroom, doing as she was told, getting cleaned up in a bit of a frenzy.

While she was out of the room, her parents continued to talk. Her mother turned to her father "How is this going to work? Are we just going to introduce them and leave? I know we said we would be around to make sure things go well... Do we stay in the room, do we listen from another room..."

"I have no idea... We will just have to see how things flow... " Her father replied.

Kristin washed her face and grabbed onto the sink with both hands, leaning forward a bit, looking at herself in the mirror, unsure what to think at this point. But her self-reflecting moment was cut short by the sound of the doorbell. Kristin's muscles tensed, she felt a knot growing in her stomach. She could hear her parents welcoming in the first man to ever get into her pants, and all he had to do was pay her parents.

"Kristin, can you come in here?" Her mother yelled for her from the living room.

She took one more look at herself in the mirror and made her way to the living room. Upon rounding the corner, she saw her mother had moved to the chair next to her father to make room for the mysterious man on the couch. He was a decent looking man in his late 40s, about 6 foot 2, dark short hair, blue eyes, and a smile that seemed genuine, but Kristin was skeptical.

"Kristin, this is Justin Cotton, Mr Cotton to you." Her father said introducing the two of us. He had a thing for earning the respect of people older than you before you could use their first name.

Kristin reached out her hand hesitantly as Justin reached out his, taking Kristin's and giving it a polite shake. "Hello Kristin. Its very nice to meet you." He said, smiling.

"It's nice to meet you too, Mr Cotton." Kristin said politely as she took a seat on the couch as well, being cordial, but also keeping her distance a bit.

"You're parents and I were just talking about you. Apparently you are one of the captains of your cheer squad, that's incredible." Justin started, seeming interested.

"Umm yes. I am" Kristin Replied.

"How long have you been cheerleading for?" Justin inquired.

"I have been a cheerleader since 7th grade... so this will be my 6th year." Kristin answered.

"Wow, that's true dedication. You must be really good at it to be a captain." Just complimented.

The exchange of ice breakers went on for several more minutes so Kristin could get to know Justin a little bit better. He seemed to have a fairly outgoing personality, balancing on the verge of being overly friendly, but that could also be based on the circumstances.

The conversation finally started to quiet down, so Justin cut to the chase. "Well, Kristin... I think you know why I am here."

Kristin bit her lip slightly, nodding in agreement.

"And I must say, I am pleased with what I see so far." He added, throwing in a compliment of Kristin's body without being too forward right out of the gate. "Would you mind standing and doing a slow spin for me?" He asked.

Kristin glanced over to her parents who nodded with a look of expectation. She placed both hands on the couch cushion and pushed herself up, feeling her knees weaken slightly as started to spin, feeling Justin's eyes roaming up and down her body as if he were a 'foodie' admiring their meal before eating. "My, you are stunning, Kristin." He added. "You have a very beautiful daughter here" He said, glancing over at the other two.

Kristin finished her spin, and just as she did, Justin lightly grabbed her left hand and pulled her over towards him, keeping her facing him as he sat.

"Now, Kristin, how did you know that I was such a fan of short shorts?" He said with a smirk as he left her hand go, only to bring both hands up around her waist, playing with the elastic band of her shorts.

Kristin didnt know how to respond, feeling a bit shy at first.

"Thats alright, sweetie. Nothing to be shy about here." He said as he hooked a couple of fingers into the waistband on both sides of her hips and began pulling them down, slowly exposing her soft skin, followed by the light blue bikini panties she had on underneath. As her shorts we pulled down past her knees, feeling them fall to the floor, Justin playfully gasped. "Wow, and your panties are my favorite color." He said looking up at Kristin's blushing face. "I might just have to steal those from you." He chuckled.

Kristin's parents continued to watch from afar, unsure if getting up and leaving would be an insult or a break in the flow, so they remained in the room for the time being.

Justin continued by raising his hands up, pulling Kristin's black T'shirt up over her head, exposing her stomach and perky breasts being held tightly against her by a black sports bra. "Aww, how long have you been in that sports bra today, Krisitn?"

"Ssssince this morning." She answered.

"Oh my, thats way too long to keep those girls locked up." Justin said, letting both hands reach the bottom seam of the bra, lifting it up over her head, allowing her 36Cs to become visible to the room. Kristin blushed, feeling exposed, instinctively trying to cover up some. But Justin pulled her hands down to her side. "Now now, no sense in hiding these perfect breasts." His hands reaching up and grabbing onto both of them, such a petite girl, yet such full breasts. His hands squeezing them slightly a time or two. His fingers then roamed around the circumference of them, finding their way to her nipples, giving them a light pinch.

Justin continued to play with Kristin's breasts as he glanced over to her parents. "I am starting to think I didn't pay you enough." He said jokingly. Allowing his hands to cup them and give them a couple more squeezes, looking up into Kristin's eyes. "How about now? How do they feel?"

"T...They feel good, sir" Kristin replied, continuing to nervously bite her lip.

After another moment, Justin finally drew his attention to Kristin's panties. They needed to come off. His hand lowered down to the waistband, hooking a couple of fingers into them and he began to pull them down ever so slowly, increasing the excitement and anticipation for him, yet making the moment last forward in Kristin's mind as her body came into full view.

Justin's hands returned to her waist as he looked at her body up and down, taking it all in, admiring every bit of it. "Breath-taking." He said. "Can you spin around for me again, sweetie?"

Kristin did as she was told, starting to spin slowly. Justin stopped her half way around as she faced away from everyone. He took his left hand and cupped each of Kristin's butt cheeks, admining their thickness. As he did, he asked "Have you ever been spanked, Kristin?"

This question caught her a bit off guard, but she managed to find her words. "A few times in the past.... when I got into trouble."

"More than just a few..." Her father added.

"Ah, for being naughty?" Justin asked.

"Yessir.... "Kristin answered.

"Well, we might have to administer some later with how naughty you are going to be." Justin said, thinking he was being witty. He playfully slapped each cheek lightly, feeling a boost in his excitement feeling and seeing her cheeks react to his swat. Then, using his hands, he spun Kristin the rest of the way around, facing back to the middle of the room.

"Fantastic. Tell you what, why dont you sit down here..." Justin said standing up, using his hands to help guide her over to the right side of the couch, where he had her take a seat. He then had her pull her feet up to the couch, making her knees stick up. Then, making one final adjustment, making sure her legs were at least a shoulder-width apart. "Ah, yes... there we go."

A hot-chill ran through Kristin's body. Her naked eighteen year old body was completely on display, not only for this stranger, but her parents as well. Her face blushed heavily. Justin took a seat next to her, facing her sitting on one of his knees, putting his weight into the back of the couch. Using his right hand, he placed it softly at the top of her right knee and gradually let it glide over her skin, inching its way up her leg.

"Thats some pretty soft skin you have there, Kristin." Justin complimented

Kristin pulled out a polite, yet nervous smile as she felt his large hand making it was up her leg even garther, getting closer and closer...

"Have you ever been touched between your legs, Kristin? Maybe a boyfriend... boy at school... "Justin inquired.

Kristin hesitated, knowing that she hadn't been. "N...no one besides my doctor."

Justin grinned at the cute answer. "Well, I think you might like my touch a bit better." He said, letting his hand fall straight down between her legs, letting his fingers gently cup the soft folds of her young pussy. Her lips were completely hairless, soft and blemish-free. He let his fingers softly run up her body slightly, then back down, letting the sensations run through Kristin's body as he slowly teased her with his fingers. After a moment, he let them fall back directly between her legs. His index and ring finger lay softly outside each lip, while his middle finger rested ever so lightly between them, letting it tease her a bit more. He could feel how anxious she was just by how her body reacted.

Without saying anything, Justin let his finger slowly rub up and down between her lips, letting it rub against the wetness, coating his finger bit by bit as he inched it into her bit by bit, finally reaching past his first knuckle, letting his desire take over slightly as he pressed his finger in softly, yet firmly, letting it fill her body for the first time. He could feel the heat coming from inside her body, hugging his entire finger as she tried to adjust to having something inside of her. Kristin couldnt hold back a gasp as she felt it slide in. She closed her eyes, letting her head tip to the side away from Justin.

Justin held it inside of her for several seconds, just admiring the feeling of a purely-innocent pussy hugging his finger, like it was begging to be played with. After a moment, he slowly pulled his finger most of the way out, only to slide it virtually all the way in again, making Kristin gasp as second time.

Over the next couple of minutes, Justin started to allow his finger to slide in and out of her at a slow, but regular pace, feeling her body react to it as it slowly penetrated her over and over again. He noticed her thighs tremble slightly from time to time as he pressed into her, smirking to himself as he took it all in.

By this time, Kristin's lips were decently wet. She had covered his finger fairly well and she had grown a bit more used to his finger being inside of her. Justin let his finger slide out, rubbing firmly between her lips, getting the first glance of her adorable little clit. It wasn't large, but he was able to find it hiding between her lips at the top of her pussy. He ran it between his fingers once or twice out of habit and Kristin gripped the couch with both hands instinctively. Her face winced as she gasped again. Justin paused ever so slightly, and smiled in his mind.

He then did the same thing again, letting her clit run tightly between both of his fingers, slowly letting it feel the sensation of being played with for the first time. Kristin's body trembled again, unintentionally letting out a couple of whimpers as she tried to bite her lip hard.

As Justin continued to play with her "My my... someone is quite sensitive there." Saying aloud. He continued to play with it a bit more, pressing and rubbing over it more firmly, letting his fingers start to manhandle her a bit as her body twitched and trembled. Kristin's breathing became a bit deeper, a bit quicker as she felt her body reacting to the rubbing. She was nervous, almost afraid to a point. She had never felt this before and wasn't sure what to expect.

Justin slid his middle finger back up inside of Kristin, feeling that it had tightened up again. He loved the feeling of her body hugging his finger. He then took his thumb at the same time and began to rub it over Kristin's clit, starting to make her body dance for him. He loved the site of her struggling to keep her composure as he played. His excitement and desire took over more and more as his finger started to slide into her quicker and quicker, letting his entire thumb rub hard against her, parting her lips, making Kristin whimper almost uncontrollably.

Kristin instinctively grabbed onto Justin's arm as he fingered her harder. It was clear to everyone in the room that it wouldn't be long now. Justin thrust his finger deep inside of her, finger fucking her athletic little body.

"Atta girl, Kristin.... Cum on my fingers...." Justin said to her softly, as if she had any control over her body at that point anyways.

Kristin felt the rush start to come over her. Her body felt like it was on fire as a wave of sensation washed over her. She began whimpering louder, her face winced as her muscles trembled. Justin kept his finger plunging into her hard as she came. He could feel the added wetness on his fingers, the warmth building as she came. For Kristin, it was scary, yet felt like a rush of ecstasy.

Her orgasm began to come down, Justin's finger began to slow to give her a bit of a break. Kristin tried to catch her breath, her eyes still closed. The feeling of the climax beginning to subside, and the emptiness and reality of what just occurred began to take its place.

She had just had her first orgasm ever... at eighteen... by a strange man she just met fifteen minutes ago.... while she was naked on the couch in her parent's house... with her parents present on the other side of the room...