The Delivery Man

Story Info
Amy receives more than a fridge from a hot delivery guy.
888 words
3.96
21.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang while Amy Skelton was on the toilet. Typical! You wait in all morning for a new fridge and the minute you pop to the loo it arrives.

Amy finished up, pulled on her white cotton knickers and light summer trousers and dashed downstairs. Upon opening the door, she was greeted by the sight of a 6'2 male with pale blue eyes and neatly-coiffed short blonde hair.

"Hi, I'm Tony, I've got a fridge for you," he said, his eyes flickering instinctively towards Amy's chest. She had ample 36D breasts and found bras so uncomfortable that she never wore one round the house. Her grey vest didn't leave much to the imagination and Tony's eyes contained a glimmer of guilt as he looked up again.

"The kitchen's this way," said Amy and led Tony through.

"Probably easiest to come through the front," he said, and headed back to his van.

Tony shuffled the waist-height counter fridge to the door of his van, Amy enjoying the way his biceps strained in his tight black polo shirt.

Amy had lived with her boyfriend for three years now, and while she cared deeply for him, their sex life was average at best. She often caught herself gazing at the chests, arms and bums of men she encountered, which did little to alleviate her frustration.

Using the van's tail lift to lower the fridge to ground level, Tony wedged a small trolley beneath it and wheeled it into the house. Once he'd negotiated the doorways through to the kitchen, Tony began 'walking' the fridge into position, pushing from one angle to the other.

Leaning over, Tony's polo shirt became untucked and Amy snatched a glimpse of the waistband of his Calvin Klein boxers. This sight had always excited Amy and today was no different. It may have only been the breeze from outside, but Amy felt her nipples tighten deliciously.

Tony said "I'll just need to plug it in before I push it under the counter" and turned to find that Amy was stood right behind him. Placing her hands into the counter either side of him, she pressed her body against his, adjusting her hips slightly to ensure the bulge in his trousers nestled in her crotch. An exquisite thrill shot through Amy's body and she resisted the urge to grind herself into Tony's now swelling package.

Looking into those pale blue eyes, Amy leaned up and gave Tony a long, slow kiss, almost sucking his lips as she withdrew. Tony put his hand round the back of Amy's neck and kissed her again, with more purpose this time as their tongues found each other.

Amy's arms were round Tony's back, frantically pulling at his shirt which ended up in a crumpled heap on the floor. Tony groped Amy's boobs through her vest with one hand while the other unbuttoned her trousers. Amy took a step back and slipped her trousers and knickers to the floor in one movement, revealing a neatly-trimmed bush and slender thighs.

Tony lifted Amy with ease and swivelled her onto the fridge, pulling her to the edge and spreading her legs. Tony dropped his trousers and underwear and Amy groaned as he slid inside her. She savoured the glorious feeling of being filled up and once his entire length was inside her, she wrapped her legs around his waist and held onto his shoulders for purchase.

Tony began making love to Amy with a strong steady rhythm, her vulva emitting a squishing sound with each movement. Amy felt passion building within and began bucking her hips in time with Tony's thrusts. The fridge began to squeak as the couple rocked steadily towards orgasm.

Amy felt her climax approaching, and suddenly pushed Tony away, his cock springing up as it left her swollen vulva.

"What's wrong?!" he asked, a sheen of sweat on his forehead.

""I'm not on the pill," Amy replied. "You can't come inside me."

Amy then took Tony's cock in her hand and masturbated him with long, smooth strokes. Tony's body began to stiffen and Amy noticed a glistening dot of pre-cum on the tip of his penis. She seamlessly increased her speed until she was pumping Tony's cock with short, sharp bursts, focusing on the head with her thumb and first two fingers wrapped around it.

Meanwhile, Tony found Amy's firm clit with thick digits and started to expertly massage the hood, moving in large, sweeping circles which sent Amy wild.

Tony let out a grunt and threw his head back, prompting Amy to increase her speed. Thick ropes of semen shot from Tony's spasming penis, flying across the kitchen floor as his stomach contracted and his face creased with pleasure. This sight sent Amy over the edge, crying "oh, I'm coming" as Tony's fingers worked dexterously at her swollen nub. As her climax gripped her and radiated from her vulva in an ecstatic burst, Amy lost all inhibitions, eyes rolling back and mouth agape, her hips bucking in time with the undulating orgasmic waves until she twitched out the last aftershock.

Breathing heavily, Tony and Amy leaned against the counter, their hair frazzled and torsos gleaming with sweat.

Amy pulled on her clothes and signed the paperwork for the fridge as Tony dressed himself and left without saying a word.