All Comments on 'The Cheerleader'

by BryndenBlackstone

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
TyrmerTyrmerover 2 years ago

This was great! I loved how empowered and in control she was; can we have a group sex sequel as she fucks the rest of the team please?

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Kims takes being a slut to a whole new level. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stilted dialogue and this ridiculous “polyamory” tag to cover for the fact she’s just a skank willing to let an entire football team pull a train on her doesn’t make a compelling story, or a likable character.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Good short story, you filled in the scene and characters, even their motivation, a bit more sensory description would be better, but it flies as is. Hey there anon, if you don’t like the subject matter don’t read it and get butthurt about it (see what I did there), everyone’s morals are their own responsibility, NOT your concern.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A high school football team is going to be at least 40 guys. So this filthy skank is getting a 40 man train pulled on her weekly? Teenage dudes that regenerate quickly. She's taking maybe 129 loads of cum in all her holes every Friday night not to mention all the needs She's fucking for sport through the week. All this is bareback. What a worthless, disgusting slag.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it. The detail was incredibly! I can’t wait to read what she does with the rest of the team!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s sexy and sad. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBryndenBlackstone@BryndenBlackstone
Currently working on My Cousin Cassie Part II and Apple of Aphrodite Ch. 3. They'll be done when they're done. For inquiries/feedback: bryndenblackstone88@gmail.com For daily sexy thoughts: twitter.com/BrynBlack88