The Cheerleader

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberly stood up, turned around, and with both hands spread her ass cheeks apart once more, presenting her asshole to Jessie's throbbing cock, wet and ready for entrance.

"I'm ready. Make me feel good baby."

"Okay," was all Kimberly heard Jessie say, and before she could react she felt it. His hardness. It pressed against her asshole, forceful and wanting, but gentle, sending shivers across her body in anticipation. He traced his hands down her back, soft and slow, relishing her curves, before landing beneath her ass cheeks, and with an ease that made her tremble he lifted her up and spread her legs before letting go, using her own weight to guide himself inside her.

"Mmm," Kimberly moaned as she fell upon him. The first penetration was always her favorite. "Fuck that feels amazing."

"Yeah," was all Jessie could manage to squeak out, and she answered back by clenching her asshole (a trick she had discovered and often used to great effect), squeezing the last bit of resistance out of him.

"Now fuck me with that fat cock of yours," Kimberly purred. She arched her back and slammed herself against Jessie's cock, twisting slightly as she did. Just a few times. Just enough to coax the hungry beast she knew lay dormant inside him. Inside all men.

And so began the rhythm she lived for, the dance, where two became one, and for a brief moment nothing else mattered. There was only her, and Jessie, and Jessie's big beautiful cock that made her feel whole. With each thrust he grew harder, stronger, motivated by her precise moans of pleasure, intentional, but no less real. She knew how much men liked to hear the fruits of their labor, and she always played it up, not just for them, but for her. Without fail it activated something inside them, some force that allowed them to reach deep inside themselves to give her what she wanted.

"Oh Jessie, fuck that feels so good." Kimberly looked over her shoulder, only able to catch a glimpse of his twisted face before he reached out and forced her head back, barely giving her enough time to react before she felt his fingers entangle themselves in her golden hair, followed by a twinge of pain as he wrapped it around his hand, pulling her back with the strength of a predator. A soft whimper escaped her lips, just as a flood of euphoria tingled its way to her pussy, turning it into a dripping wet mess.

"You like that?" Jessie growled. He tugged a little harder, arching Kimberly even more. She looked like a crescent moon, her fair skin glowing white, rippling with each vigorous thrust, each one sending her mind closer to the stratosphere.

"Yes, don't stop!" she cried out.

"I won't," Jessie howled, pounding into her with hard fast thrusts, going as deep as he could with every one. "I love you Kims."

Of course you do, she thought in the midst of her rapture. She'd heard it many times, from many men, and each time it made her heart flutter and her pussy cry. She loved the way she made them feel, the pure simplistic joy she brought to them, it was almost as sweet as the act itself. Almost.

"I love you too," Kimberly moaned back. She meant it. She loved her Howlers, and they loved her. Not in a romantic way, but in a physical, elemental way. It was the simplest, most purest form of love, she'd come to realize. One without boundaries or limitations, that left both partners satisfied and free to live their lives how they wanted, without compromise.

Suddenly Jessie increased the intensity of his thrusts even more, and Kimberly braced herself with both palms against the stall wall. He felt immense and powerful, filling her up with satisfaction, over and over, sending her tiny titties twirling and the stall buckling every time he crashed against her. He wasn't the biggest of the Howlers, but he made up for it with his considerable girth, able to stretch her from end to end in ways that made her tremble with fear and ecstasy every time.

"Yes baby, keep going," Kimberly cried out. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

She repeated it, timed with his thrusts, knowing her boys were on the other side, listening as they gave each other what only they could give. The Howlers lived up to their name, as they always did, howling encouragement, cheering for their brother in arms to give their cheerleader everything she wanted.

"Fuck I'm gonna come," Jessie moaned.

"Do it," Kimberly begged. "Come in my ass."

Her words were a trigger, a permission for Jessie to let go and experience the most intense sense of awe he'd never known was possible. With one last deep thrust he stopped, before letting out a deep and guttural moan as he twitched and convulsed, unleashing himself inside Kimberly's ass. The feeling of Jessie exploding inside her was enough to trigger the same in her, sending a tsunami of euphoria crashing over her body and out of her pussy.

They came together, and as they did, Kimberly swore she could feel Jessie's pleasure too. It reached out and touched her, pure and primal, vibrating across her body with pulse after pulse that made time stand still. And somehow, in a way she couldn't explain, she knew he felt her too.

Don't end, Kimberly begged to whatever higher power might be out there. I want to exist here forever...

But forever never came. Instead, the pulses grew fainter, receding as time returned, just as it always did. Jessie's grip on Kimberly's hair slackened, moving down to her waist just as he fell gently upon her in relief. Their bodies clung together, sticky with sweat, while their collective breaths echoed hot and heavy through the stall.

'You're incredible Kims," Jessie mumbled into her ear. No matter how many times she heard it, it never stopped sending butterflies to her heart.

"I know." Kimberly reached out, placed a hand at the back of his head, and brought him close enough to plant a gentle kiss on his lips. "Thank you."

Knowing that his time was up, Jessie pulled back, his cock slipping out of Kimberly's ass with a softness that made them both shiver. He quickly slipped his pants on and gathered his gear, taking one last look at her before opening the stall door, where he was greeted by the hoops and hollers of his teammates, their uplifting words lost in his post orgasmic bliss. As far as he was concerned in that moment, there was only Kimberly, his cheerleader, and he would do whatever it took to be with her again.

With no mind of her nakedness, Kimberly looked upon Jessie with pride, noting the confidence in his step, and the fullness of his shoulders, as he departed her once more.

Then she remembered the rest of them, and that the night was still young, sending a burning wave of exhilaration, familiar and intense, across her body, from head to toe.

"Okay," she said to the line of eager football players waiting for her, "so who's next?"

12