The Cheerleader Ch. 01

Story Info
Blind student turns tables on teacher.
4.6k words
4.65
17.9k
28

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. I am not and have never been a teacher.

The girl in the story is someone I know, obviously no longer a young girl, and I also happen to know that she did like to play with herself in class and, to my knowledge no one ever knew about it. I wished I'd been there though.

==========

I was a substitute teacher at a School for the Blind in the States for a year before I came back to England, in fact it was my first year of full time teaching so I did a lot of sub work.

I want to tell you about one of my students who we will call Sue, which of course isn't her real name.

Sue was a bright young 18 year old, kind and helpful and to everyone around her very proper and well behaved, very much the model student.

But, I found out there was more to her than what she showed the world. Let me tell you about my last 3 months of teaching at the school, a period of time that could've lost me that job and likely banned from teaching anywhere.

It was early spring, a time when you saw more sunshine than rain, and Sue was heavily involved with sports and was part of the school cheerleading team.

Let me back up a little here. Students in blind schools love the rough and tumble of sports just like any other school, and cheerleading was a big deal for the girls to help them develop good spacial awareness skills and build self-confidence.

In fact blind kids get up to much the same things that their sighted counterparts do.

Normally when Sue came into school she looked very respectable, knee-length skirts or dresses and nothing provocative, even though she could've easily carried it off, hey she was an athlete with a body to match, great legs, great tits, hell great all over. Not a barbie doll but she had a way of carrying herself that turned heads. She was certainly very popular with the male students, I'm guessing they find out about a girl's appearance simply by asking someone who can see, they certainly seem to know which ones are the lookers. Yes blind people are just as concerned with image too.

I was to take her class for the final session for this particular day, which in truth was a study session, and was going through some course material when the door opened and the students wandered in.

I looked up and the first thing I saw was Sue making her way to her desk wearing her cheerleader's outfit, a tight sweater that perfectly showed off her figure and a short flairy skirt.

I had to drag my eyes away, partly because I felt like a pervert but mostly because I was bewildered as I'd never seen her in something so revealing, and in fact it wasn't that revealing, although there was a good deal of leg on display.

I later found out that she had cheerleader practise after class so she just came dressed ready to go.

The lesson started as normal with the handing in of assignments, although when Sue came to my desk I couldn't help my eyes drifting downwards to her legs, and I'm so glad these kids were blind or otherwise had severe sight loss as I'm sure I would've been caught staring.

I now think that Sue had some kind of sixth sense as she lingered at my desk longer than strictly necessary. yes I think she knew I was staring and was making the most of it. Oh the benefits of hindsight.

The lesson continued for 30 minutes without anything extraordinary happening. And it was only when I was making my customary trip round each student to see how they were getting on with their work that I sensed a change in Sue's behaviour.

When I passed her desk she deliberately crossed her legs and I saw her skirt slip up her thighs a little. She quickly adjusted herself and I continued with my round.

On my way back to my desk I had to pass her again and I could see that she'd uncrossed her legs and was sitting with them slightly apart.

I have to say that the sight of her crossing her legs sturred something in me and I found myself somewhat distracted as I sat back down. There's something about seeing a woman, or in this case, young lady with her legs crossed, especially in a skirt or dress that really turns my wheels.

Everyone continued working while I carried on going through papers, occasionally looking up to stare at Sue.

I noticed that she wasn't typing and naturally assumed she was thinking about what she wanted to write. How wrong could I be?

I happend to glance down slightly, maybe just to get another look at Sue's wonderful legs and had to do a double take.

I could clearly see under her desk and sat rigid with shock and lust as my mind tried to process what my eyes were seeing.

Sue was scooted forward so that she was as close to her desk as she could get with her legs open wide enough that I could see up her skirt, but If that wasn't surprise enough I could clearly see that she was wearing nothing under it.

I could feel my cock grow uncomfortably hard as I watched this sexy display.

At the time I was pretty damn sure she didn't realise that not only could I see clearly, but that I was openly watching because I saw her hand slide under the desk, quickly unbutton the top of her skirt and slip under the fabric and down between her legs to her shaved pussy.

Yes blind girls like to be naughty too, and I'm sure it's the same for the boys.

It was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen and so wrong that I should be watching and enjoying it. It isn't that I am a dirty old man, I'm 25 for heaven's sake only 7 years older than Sue. But the fact she was a student and me the teacher and therefore I'm in a position of trust, that's what made me feel like a pervert.

Nevertheless, my own hand slipped under the desk to rub my hard cock through my trousers and just that action and looking up Sue's skirt almost had me cumming right there and then.

I was jolted out of my semi-hypnotic state by a knock at the door.

"Yes," I called in as normal a voice as I could manage, although in my own head it sounded like a yell.

the door opened and the chheerleading coach stood there.

"sorry to interupt, I just wanted to let Sue know that practise has been cancelled for today."

I looked over to Sue and couldn't resist a glance down and could see that she was sat very proper with her skirt buttoned and knees together. How the hell had she put herself together so fast and silent, and I got to wondering if this was something she did regularly. We have a few blind teachers at the school and I guess it would be easy to get away with if you were careful about it.

"OK, coach, thank you." there was no quiver in her voice or indeed anything to indicate what had been going on just 5 seconds before.

The coach smiled and gave me a quick wave and pulled the door closed.

Everyone settled back down after the brief interuption.

Everyone except Sue!

I was about to get back to my paperwork relieved at the interuption so I could drag my dirty mind out of the gutter. I assumed that Sue, having nearly been caught out, would feel the same, but as my eyes lowered to my desk, they caught a movement and I looked up to see that Sue had wasted no time in undoing her skirt again and her fingers continued right where they'd left off.

I don't know what I'd have seen if I'd have glanced up at her face, but I wasn't interested in her face at that moment as my hand slipped to my crotch once more, and this time I slowly pulled my zipper down and carefully released my painfully hard cock from it's prison.

I've read lots of stories about sleezy teachers taking advantage of their students or getting a quick feel because they're in a position of authority, erotic websites are full of this fiction, but I'm sure a certain amount of it is based on truth, and I have to be honest, I did feel a little sleezy right at the back of my mind, but I wasn't being ruled by that part of my brain right then, I just wanted to look at this pretty young woman touching herself and giving me one hell of a show, whether she realised it or not.

So far all she had done was slowly rub her clit with one finger and I was matching the speed of her strokes with my own.

She dipped her hand lower, down to her opening where all the juices flow and covered her fingers with her wetness, which I could already see was plentiful, and what she did next made me want to end the class and dive under her desk to taste her.

She started rubbing her warm juice into her thighs above the hem of her skirt. I almost shot my load all over myself. god it looked so sexy and I no longer cared if I was a sleezeball.

The bell for end of class rang out and, startled I very quickly made myself look respectable, all be it with a huge erection that thankfully I didn't have to worry about hiding.

For her part, Sue got herself together and composed even faster than I, and I wondered again how practised she was at this game she had played.

As the students gathered together their books and headed for the door, I decided to find out.

"Have a great evening all, and don't forget, I want this weeks work back to me by Monday."

As Sue was passing my desk, a picture of innocence, I gently put a hand on her shoulder. "Sue, Can I talk to you for a moment?"

Sue was impossible to read as her classmates filed out of the room. Eyes cast downward, standing almost perfectly still with her hands by her sides, the fingers of one hand unconsciously playing with the hem of her skirt and her gymn bag at her feet.

I sat on the edge of my desk wondering what the hell I was going to say, what excuse I could possibly come up with for asking her to stay behind. There was nothing at all wrong with her assignment, what I'd seen of it and she never caused a fuss in class.

If I brought up the subject of her touching herself she, quite rightly had the right to ask what I was doing looking at what was going on under the desk.

Hmmmmm, what to do, where to start.

When the last straggler had left, I quietly went and closed the door.

I pulled a chair over to my desk and invited Sue to sit.

She sat and selfconsciously pulled her skirt as far down her thighs as she could, which wasn't very far. the act drew my eyes downward once more and I could feel my quietening cock begin to stur again, and I thanked the universe she couldn't see.

I sat once more on the edge of my desk a mere 2 feet away from the place she'd been deliciously stroking only 5 minutes before and found it difficult to get my thoughts in order.

"Mr. Hart," she began in a hurry, "if it's about my assignment I..."

"Your assignment is absolutely fine Sue, don't worry." I said it still looking, not at her face, but down at her legs.

"Then what?"

This was it, what I said after this point could go horribly wrong, or beautifully right.

"You seemed a little distracted in class today," I ventured. God that seemed so weak!

"Sorry, it's the heat, and I..."

"Yes?"

"I was thinking about cheerleading practise after school."

"Sue, Coach came in half way through class to tell you that practise was cancelled, but you still seemed somewhere else even after."

I managed to drag my eyes away from her legs and looked directly at her. Was it my imagination, or did Sue have a knowing look about her? Surely she couldn't know I'd been staring up her skirt and getting seriously fucking turned on by it.

"I think you know what was distracting me Sir"

That took me completely by surprise.

"Oh?" I tried to sound genuinely puzzled.

"Well Sir, it's like this." And she crossed her legs, letting her skirt ride further up her thighs and making no effort to pull it down. If she uncrossed them now I'd be able to see her naked, shaved pussy close up. Pervy me secretly wished for it.

"I know your desk is right in front of mine, and I also know that you weren't doing any paperwork during class." she was turning the tables on me and there was nothing I could do about it.

"When I gave you my assignment, you weren't looking at my face, Sir, you were looking down at these," and she started stroking her fingers from her knee and up to the hem of her skirt.

She continued. "So, I wondered if I could get your full attention. when you were walking around the room and when I knew you were passing my desk, I deliberately made a show of crossing my legs, and when you passed again... well, Sir, you saw."

I was completely at a loss of anything to say.

"You were being deliberatly provocative?" It sounded so, there's no other word for it, stupid.

"No sir, if I wanted to be provocative I'd have done this!" And she uncrossed her legs and sat with them wide apart, fully exposed to me. "So, sir, I think it was you that were distracted, don't you think?"

god my cock was so hard and I badly wanted to unzip and bend her over a desk, and not to punnish her either.

"So, sir, I know you haven't been doing any work and I know there's nothing between your desk and mine." She leaned forward slightly still with her legs wide open. "Were you watching me sir?"

"Watching you?" I almost croaked it out.

"Yes sir, watching. Looking up my skirt sir. I can only assume you were as you haven't even attempted to make me cover up. do you like watching me?"

I had no idea how to play this. she had called my bluff and I couldn't deny it.

"Sue," I tried to sound firm. "I am your teacher."

"yes, and you were looking up my skirt while I was playing with myself. And just so you are fully in the picture, I heard you unzip, I was listening for it, I was hoping you would."

Shit! so that was it, I've nowhere else to go but onward.

"Sue, can I be totally honest with you?"

"Of course sir. What happens in class, stays in class."

"OK then." I tried for a semblence of confidence. "You always come to school looking so modest, so proper, the perfect student, the girl next door. So when I saw you come in today dressed like that, with that short cheerleader skirt and tight sweater I was so surprised, in a good way that is, I couldn't take my eyes off you."

"And that's why you were looking up my skirt? That's why you're looking between my legs now?"

She had me there. too bloody clever for her own good.

"Errrrrm," was all I could managed. My hard on was getting painful and I just wanted to get it out and stick it in her mouth, damn I'd just like to stick it anywhere in her.

"Do you think I'm a slut, sir?"

"No, of course not!"

"Oh, you are so wrong sir. so wrong." She got up and straightened her skirt and stood directly in front of me, challenging me almost.

"Sue, that is a horrible thing to say about yourself."

She smiled and reached forward, placing the palm of her hand directly on the painful bulge in my trousers.

"That's because being a slut means something different to you than me, Sir." And she started to squeeze. "I am definitely a slut, sir."

I started to stand, but she squeezed harder, almost painfully and put the palm of her other hand against my chest and pushed me firmly back.

"No sir, stay right there."

I had no option but to ease myself back on to the edge of my desk. Damn it, I didn't want an option, I felt so fucking horny I'd have done anything she said.

"You do realise Sue, if anyone comes in here now, you'll be expelled and I'll be sacked?"

"Yes sir, that's what makes it so much more exciting. It's such a rush." Her fingers moved to my zipper and pulled it down in one easy stroke. "In fact sir, I'll bet that's why you're so hard isn't it?" She leaned in close so that her fabulous tits pressed against my body, god she wasn't wearing anything under her sweater, and her hand was trapped between us as her fingers slipped inside my trousers. "isn't it, sir?"

I could feel her warm breath tickling my lips as she spoke, god her lips were barely 2 inches away from mine and I so badly wanted to kiss them, but I couldn't move, I was totally mesmirized.

"Yes," I managed to get the word out in a ghasp.

"And that's why I'm so wet, sir," she breathed. "Would you like to feel how wet I am, sir?"

"God yes."

With her hand still gripping my cock, she slipped her other hand down between us and under her skirt. I just wanted her to take the fucking thing off and let me have her, but she had different ideas, and she was after all, totally in control.

"Open your mouth," she whispered.

I opened eagerly and she slipped two fingers between my lips. God her fingers were soaked and I started to suck on them, pulling them deeper into my mouth.

"You like that don't you sir, sucking the juice from my fingers, knowing they've just been between my legs?"

She was starting to breathe more quickly, sliding her fingers in and out of my mouth. God I wanted to scream!

"I want to touch you," I managed. "I want my hand up your skirt Sue. I want my hand between your legs."

"But sir, I thought you'd realise by now, this isn't about what you want, it's about what I want, and what I want is for you to stay right there, no touching!" She slipped her fingers out of my mouth and leaned in and brushed her lips across mine. It was the briefest whisper of a touch and when I tried to kiss her, she drew back, still close enough that I could feel her breath, but far enough away that I thought I'd go mad with the need to get my cock in her, any way I could. Jesus I'd settle for getting my tongue down her throat right now.

"And, I am going to have exactly what I want. Sir."

"And what is it you want Sue?"

"I'll show you."

With her fingers still rapped around my painful hard on, she stepped back until the back of her knees found the chair she'd been sitting on just a few moments before. She sat and pulled me forward so I was standing in front of her, her face now level with her hand that was still inside my trousers. Quite honestly I don't know how I hadn't yet shot my load.

"Come a little closer sir." She parted her legs wide so that I could stand with her mouth literally inches from my crotch.

"Now sir," she started as she quickly unbuttoned my trousers and allowed my cock the freedom it wanted, "I'm going to take your cock in my mouth and suck you, and we're both going to really enjoy it."

The head of my cock was already wet as she rolled her thumb over it as she started to lean forward, but before I could feel those lips and that tongue surround me...

"Now, don't you dare cum sir, not in my mouth, not today at least."

I'm not sure how I was going to stop myself, I was almost there already.

"OK, I'll try not to."

"No sir, you let me know when you're going to cum. And sir, keep your hands by your sides, no touching. I told you this one's for me. You can look all you like, but no touching."

And with that, her lips closed around my cock and slid all the way down. She stayed there for a moment and then I could see my cock, wet with the saliva from her mouth slowly reappearing. Fuck me she was good, she was really fucking good and I wondered where she'd gotten her practise.

Up and down her head bobbed and just the sight of those lips around my shaft was torture, delicious torture.

I was so distracted by the sight of this sexy unassuming student sucking me off that it was a good minute or two before I realised what she was doing.

She had one hand rapped tight around the base of my cock, presumably to try and stop me cumming, yeah as if! Her expert mouth working my dick, while her other hand had pulled up her skirt, and I mean all the way up over her hips so she was naked from the waste down and her hand had slipped between her legs and from what I could see, she was giving her clit a thorough seeing to, hell I wish that was my face between her legs.

All thoughts of being caught had all but vannished from my mind, I just didn't fucking care any more.

My breathing had quickened and I started to rock my hips back and forth, trying to get my cock as far down her throat as I could, but her lips slipped from the head. "No sir, keep still. This is about getting me off first, so don't you dare cum, you'll get your chance."

12