The Cheerleader Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sue, just watching you blowing me is enough to make me cum, you're killing me!"

"It'll be worth it sir, I promise."

She lean back so I had a clear view down between her legs. god she was soaking the chair. How the hell was she managing to keep from screaming, she was obviously cumming multiple times and showed no signs of stopping. I saw her push 3 fingers deep into her cunt, biting her lip and grinding against the heel of her hand in time with her furious finger fucking. god almighty she's was a bitch on heat!

And then I saw something I've never seen before from any woman. Sue let go of my cock which was incidentally ready to burst, spread her legs as wide as she could, which was a considerable way. She used her fingers to spread her lips wide open so I could see everything and frantically rubbed her clit with her thumb, and with a clenching of her thigh muscles, I saw her squirt torrents of her cum, totally soaking the whole of her chair, so much that it was dripping off the edge and on to the floor.

Her face was flushed and her lips looked bruised she'd clamped them together so hard. But aside from that, she looked pretty composed, in fact she looked as if she could go again without a brake.

"Now sir," she breathed. "It's your turn."

Sue reached for my hand and closed my fingers around my cock.

"Now sir, I want you to get yourself off." Her hand was placed over mine as I started to stroke myself.

I'm not sure when she'd done it, but when I looked down, her skirt was in place covering what it could of her thighs.

"And sir, when you cum," she took her hand away and pulled her sweater over her head. "I want you to shoot all over these!"

She sat forward so the head of my cock was almost touching her throat.

"Come on sir, cum over me." she whispered. "I want your hot spunk on my tits."

My hand worked frantically up and down my shaft and I could feel my balls getting ready to fire my cum like a projectile from a cannon.

Sue evidently realised I was getting close. She pushed me back so I was pirched on the edge of the desk, stood up and leaned forward so that my cock would indeed shoot all over her breasts.

"Yes sir, go on, I want your cum covering my chest, I want to walk around the school with my friends, knowing your cum is drying on my tits and no one else but us being aware of it. I want to be able to smell your cum on my sweater when I take it off tonight."

Her hands went up to her tits and squeezed them together!

That was too much for me, my cock exploded with a huge jet of spunk, and another, and another, right on target!

"Oh Sue you fucking slut!" I finally got it, I knew what she meant when she said she is a slut.

"Yes sir, I told you I am." she started rubbing all that sticky cum all over her tits and around her nipples which were rock hard and pointed straight at me which was almost enough to get me hard again. But I think we both realised we were pushing our luck.

She leaned forward and slipped her fingers between my lips again, but this time it was my salty juices I tasted.

She picked up her sweater and pulled it on. And aside from the puddle of cum she'd squirted all over the chair and now the floor, and the smell of sex in the air, she looked almost as put together as she had when she came to class earlier, all be it with nothing but her skirt covering her satisfied pussy, and her sweater and of course my cum covering her breasts.

"Sue, did you have this all planned out?"

"Well sir, I couldn't pass up the chance to show off in front of you. And something told me you wouldn't be able to say no." She smiled sweetly. god those lips were around my cock 5 minutes ago.

"Well, you got that right."

"And now you can spend the rest of the day knowing your cum is drying all over my tits."

She picked up her bag and walked over to the door. As she opened it, she turned to me, her skirt flaring outwards so I got a very brief glimpse of what lay underneath, something I'm sure she did on purpose.

"Next time sir, it's your turn to choose what we'll do." She paused as if something ahd just occurred to her. "You do want a next time, don't you?"

She blew me a kiss, lifted up her top so I could have one more look at her breasts before covering up and pulling the door closed behind her.

12