All Comments on 'The Cheerleader Ch. 01'

by SexyCoupleAdventures

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Wisconsinite123Wisconsinite123almost 2 years ago

I love a good unique story line, 5 stars from me.

SexyCoupleAdventuresSexyCoupleAdventuresalmost 2 years agoAuthor

thank you, I appreciate that.

VikingboyVikingboyalmost 2 years ago

Good, nasty, dirty fun with a twist. Grand for my Teacher/student interest, but with the tables turned. 5 stars from me, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stopped at the end of Page 1 after numerous spelling mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. I like women who know what they want. Cheerleaders can be very aggressive. And enthusiastic. And can apparently pick you out in college without knowing you were once a favorite toy of their fellow cheerleaders in high school.

So I believe in Sue's psychic powers. I had three cheerleader/former cheerleader girlfriends named Sue in High School and college. A blonde, a brunette and a redhead. Other than the blindness very similar to your Sue. Thank you for the triggering the pleasurable recollections with a hot realistic story. 5 stars.

SexyCoupleAdventuresSexyCoupleAdventuresalmost 2 years agoAuthor

to the commenter put off by a few spelling errors, I feel sad for you. Let me know when you have posted your own opus so I can pick it apart.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 2 years ago

Very imaginative and hot fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You don't have to spell well to write an erotic story. But you do if you say you're a teacher. Otherwise it's like a story that takes place on a boat where the writer uses Right and Left instead of Starboard and Port.

The story is pretty good - just don't ruin it with atrocious spelling, teach.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, erotic and a little different. Don’t get annoyed by criticism - errors make your readers stop, they break the flow of an enjoyable read, and some people would prefer not to continue. That’s their choice, even if they couldn’t do better. Word or Google Docs would get some of the errors if you wanted to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Clever scenario.

But all the typos, etc. were really off-putting.

Too short.

Needed more details of both the blowjob and his jerking off.

Needed more dialog with her encouraging him. Asking if he liked her breasts? Do you know, they're very sensitive. Watch me play with my nipples. Do you like that?

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexyCoupleAdventures@SexyCoupleAdventures
22 Followers
My wife and I have been maried since 2015 and have very active imaginations. We are both totally blind, my wife since birth and myself since I was 16 or so, so the stories that feature people with some kind of visual impairment are written from experience. We've been reading...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES