The Cheerleader Diaries - Entry 01-02

Story Info
She's horny, and she's got to have it.
1.2k words
3.94
10.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Entry #1: My First Diary Entry"

Dear Diary,

I have no one else to turn to. So, I have come here to talk to you. There are some things happening with my body that no one else seems to understand - not my parents, not my friends, not my doctors. No one. Not a single person alive seems to understand what it is like to be a horny girl.

I'm a 21-year-old graduate student, a cheerleader in college on a full track scholarship. I am athletic and have lots of friends and an amazing life. But there is this one thing that is always hovering above my head. I'm horny all of the fucking time.

During the day, I have to find creative ways to get off, just so that I can concentrate. During any given day, I get so horny that I can't think or function. On top of that, I'm a squirter. So, I'm always trying to achieve the best orgasm that is possible, but those amazing orgasms come at a price. I get so wet that I gush all over the place.

Many times my squirts are explosive. But before I even get to the point of masturbating or having sex, I can be so wet that I soak through my panties and my pants.

People in my life think that I'm just some sort of nymphomaniac. And maybe I am, but what am I supposed to do when I get so horny and the horniness won't leave? What am I supposed to do when my body wants an orgasm so bad that my pussy starts pulsating and leaking through my clothes?

Instead of treating me like I'm some sort of a monster, they should be helping me. But they won't. They just judge me. And so, I am left to deal with this condition on my own. I carry vibrators and extra batteries with me wherever I go. There are several men that I have met who are always on-call, just waiting for me to tell them that I need their dick. They will service me anywhere and in anyway that I want.

There are also a couple of guys who go to my school that I will hook up with, in a pinch, but I only use them when I have no other choice. You know, if my dildo just isn't doing the job that day, if it's not hitting my spot the way that I need for it to, or if one of my other guys flaked out on me or something like that.

I have already had 11 orgasms today - two when I woke up, six while I was at school, and another three in between trying to get my homework done tonight. I'm already super horny again. It feels like my body has not had an orgasm in several weeks. I'm going to have to cut this journal entry short so that I can go make myself cum again.

Maybe, I should be ashamed...and I think that there was a time not too long ago that I was ashamed, but I'm not anymore. This is who I am, and as long as my body needs to get off as much as it does, then I am going to give it what it needs. And I'm going to fucking enjoy it!

Tonight, I'm going to use my big black, 13-inch dildo, along with my vibrator on my clit to wear my pussy out. My pussy is dripping and contracting right now just thinking about how hard I'm going to squirt.

I have to go.

----------------------

"Entry #2: The Motel Bathroom"

Dear Diary,

Today was a close call. I was already dripping pussy juice down my leg by the time that I found a private restroom and was able to lock myself inside.

So, here is what happened...

I called Brian and told him that I needed some dick. So, he was supposed to meet me at the local motel. My pussy was already doing that thing where it pulsates and becomes super wet, and I could feel the wetness gathering in my panties. Then, just as I got to motel Brian texted me and told me that he wouldn't be able to make it, after all.

What the fuck?! I was so angry.

So, in addition to being horny as hell, I also had to deal with being disappointed and frustrated, but I also knew that I would soon be leaking like a faucet through my clothes.

I was already at the motel. So, it just made sense to go in there and do what I needed to do. Of course, I always have an emergency sex kit on me for situations like this - an array of dildos, vibrators, and lots of lube. Walking into the lobby of the motel, I smiled and walked right past the receptionist. My destination was the restroom. I knew from experience that it was one of those private bathrooms where I could lock the door.

I got in there and, with no time to spare, I pulled my pants down to my ankles and felt my juices start to slide down my leg. Time was of the essence. I slammed the suction end of my chosen dildo against the tiled wall with all my might. It needed to stick the first time around. I didn't want to have to fucking fiddle with it. And, wasting no time, I backed up to the dildo and slipped it into my wet pussy hole.

That feeling...It's so good...That feeling of dick slipping into me when I have been needing it so badly, and for so long...it's indescribable. I slid it all the way inside of me, balls deep, and started to grind on it in slow, deep circles. My eyes rolled up into the back of my head and my knees started to buckle. It felt soooo good.

Then, with that dick stuffed inside of my tight hole, I started to rub on my clit - like, really hard...I was just so ready to cum that I didn't want to fuck around. I braced myself against the wall with my right arm and started to fuck the hell out of that big dick. It made such delicious noises sliding in and out of me...and it was long enough that it hit my spot every single fucking time...

I squirted within a minute. My juices pushed out of me with such force that my body was propelled forward. The dildo slid out of me and I just kept rubbing my clit like a mad woman - hard and fierce. And I just kept squirting...it wouldn't stop. It was shooting out of me in a steady stream for a long time.

My juices splashed all over the wall and onto the floor. I screamed at the top of my lungs as wave after wave passed over me, but I wasn't done. I came over and over and over again until I collapsed onto the floor, drenched in a puddle of sweat and pussy juices.

I was a mess on the drive home, but let me tell you...it was totally worth it!