All Comments on 'The Cheerleader's Nerd Boy Ch. 01'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
PopgoestheWeasel23PopgoestheWeasel23about 2 years ago

Please continue, such a wonderful and engaging story. Got any advice for an aspiring writer?

bahaman54bahaman54about 2 years ago

You need to tell the story in the 1st person

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It could be a nice story but this third-person perspective is shit. Ruins it for me.

Dash91830Dash91830about 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much for your kind comments. I have already submitted the second chapter and it is pending right now. For Popgoestheweasel23, I was very nervous when first typing up the story. The most important part is overcoming that mental block. You can do that by jotting down how long you want it to be and split it up into different parts. Then you can assign ideas and word counts to these parts so you won’t be nervous once you’ve got all the idea you’re going to use. That’s how I did it and my advice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't agree with the person who said it would be better 'in the 1st Person'!

Would be much better if written in the Past tense!

He did this, she said "that", etc.

NOT - "As he lies on his bed that night, reading and trying to get sleepy, he recalls the girl's ..."

Better as - "As he lay on his bed that night, reading and trying to get sleepy, he recalled the girl's ..."!

woodhard65woodhard65about 2 years ago

this could be interesting.

HarreadingHarreadingabout 2 years ago

Nice story, keen to see how it ends!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story. Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Interesting choices for breakfast.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story! Emilia should be ashamed, not only because she's a whore, but the way she looks down on people. Too bad he couldn't give her 12", then tell her to pound salt. The wealthy generally look down on the less fortunate...

redpoppiesredpoppiesalmost 2 years ago

Sex with a lot of folks and/or for money does not make anyone a bad person; treating a person like shit does. If this is just going to be another humiliation yarn then I'm not interested. That's not my kink. I also prefer to avoid revenge stories. The author hasn't said if it's either of these, so I will keep reading for awhile. I want to encourage the author to get an editor, tho. Every writer needs an editor to bring out their best work, not to mention to prevent embarrassing writing errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too much bitchy slut sex with popular. Too much humiliation if our hero. Best I can give is a generous 2.

Cuckysubby47Cuckysubby47almost 2 years ago

Well going through comments i see many disliked the story..but for me I'm actually interested and excited to see what happens in future...inalso like submissiveness and humiliations...so its a gud story so far for me...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Extremes in character here are off-putting. Although, the overall storyline seems interesting. I'm hoping the characters are smoothed out in subsequent chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, what a bitch/slut!

eroenthusiasteroenthusiastover 1 year ago

This is great, Emilia deserved a tasteafter she got was so rude.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Honestly bad story writing, especially the extreme attitudes of characters without reason, hopefully the sex can redeem it since this is after all erotica

Falstaff60Falstaff6022 days ago

Very similar to other stories you've posted. Note that the main female character is always a popular, beautiful but bitchy, rich and stacked size queen and the main male character is always a poor, somewhat unattractive nerd with an average 5in cock. You must have more ideas than that, right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous