The Cheerleader's Nerd Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
The slut falls for the nerd.
7.7k words
4.37
38.7k
44

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Mark wakes up having calmed down from his anger last night. He now regrets his decision to speak to Emilia in such manner. True, she was horrible to him, but now that he thinks about it, it's not her fault that her rich parents spoiled her rotten and her friends put her up on a pedestal, eventually making her believe she is better than everyone else. She is just a victim like he is, albeit one of excess. whereas he is the way he is due to isolation. It makes him realise he shouldn't have been so quick to judge her. With that in mind, he decides that he is going to apologise to her.

He realises that the can of shaving foam in his toilet has run out now, quickly finding a new one close by. Applying a generous amount of it above his upper lip, he uses the razor to carefully trim until he is clean-shaven. Doing the same to his chin, he hums lightly, before washing and then brushing his teeth. Once that is done, he steps into the shower and cleans himself as quickly as he could, not wanting to waste water. He has always taken quick showers, only making sure to remain hygienic and nothing else.

As he cooks the breakfast like he does everyday, he goes over what he should say to Emilia in his mind. Obviously, he should say sorry. Labelling her Miss Moneybags was totally uncalled for and he should have known better than to act like such a jerk. He'll tell her about what he thought earlier and that he can understand why she is the way she is. Perhaps that will make things better and get her to forgive him. Yes, she spoke politely enough before leaving last night, but also sent an icy stare his way, one that chilled him to the bones. If only he thought before speaking.

Mark realises his mom is still upset at how he threw away what she thought was the perfect opportunity to make a friend. He looks at her annoyed expression as he handles the omelette, adding salt and pepper to it once it is nearly finished. The boy couldn't focus on making any dish more complicated at the moment. His mind is replaying the moment over and over again. He knows there is no point mulling over something that already happened, but he just couldn't help it. Mark brings the plates over to the table and starts eating once his parents begin digging in.

Throughout the meal, the three of them are silent, not talking about anything. His father did ask if something's going on at one point, but neither her nor his mother feel like talking about it. His mother is too miffed and Mark wants to keep the thing contained. No need to get his dad involved. "Come on. What are you two keeping from me?" the older man had asked them but to no avail. They just wouldn't tell him a single thing.

During the car ride, Mark decides to broach the subject. "Mom, about yesterday, I'm sorry that I was rude to Emilia. But she was saying some bad things and I got very upset about it. That's why I acted terribly. Believe me, please." His mother glances over at the boy, looking at him out of the corner of her eye as she drives on. "I'll go and apologize to her later today, but that's all I can promise. You've got to stop expecting me to have friends when I don't really want to anymore, okay?"

"What could she have possibly said to make you that upset? You're usually very patient. I've seen you spend ten minutes carefully diverting a group of ants away so you wouldn't have to kill them," his mother comments, looking at her son once their car stops at an intersection. She wonders what the reason for his action was and waits for him to offer up the information on his own. The teenager fidgets, looking very awkward as he tries to bring himself to say what must be said to her. He has never appeared this nervous before.

"She told me about how she had sex with other guys and that they are real men but I'm not. She told me I'm a wimp and will die alone." At the end of his little speech, he can see his mother look at him, aghast. "Yes, I know. It was that bad. But I'll apologize to her for it anyways. It's not her fault other people brainwashed her into thinking she's superior to everyone else." He just doesn't want to have to discuss it any further, having already made up his mind about what he is going to do today. There is nothing left for him to consider. No more need to worry over what has already happened, only what he is about to do.

"Wow, I didn't know it was that bad," she finally says, getting over her initial astonishment. "Yeah, try to figure out something. I mean, you've always been able to work something out whenever there's a problem." Mark notices an apologetic tone in his mother's voice and smiles lightly, glad that now she is being encouraging. He still knows that it is going to be difficult though, and remains realistic. The boy understands that to get to know Emilia well and help her change to become a better person is going to be hard work, but he is willing to put in the effort.

"Don't worry about it, mom. You're right. I'll figure something out soon enough. She's not really a terrible person. I'm sure there's someone good and kind hidden underneath that cold exterior." This is a prominent trait of Mark's. He always believes the best about people, even when they've downtrodden him and treated him in the most despicable ways. Never has he considered someone to be completely horrible, always being able to find something good to say about them, no matter how hard it is to do so.

Once in school he tries to find Emilia but to no avail. She is nowhere to be seen. The boy figures out that she might not have arrived in school yet and may be with her friends if she already has arrived. It makes Mark realize that he might as well wait to talk to her about this when they are studying at his place this afternoon. He sighs and waits around for school to start. At least his first class today is History, which he enjoys extremely much and could not wait for.

To his surprise, there is a new student. She looks to be around five feet nine like him, with some freckles and medium length straight hair, wearing glasses that look rather cute on her. The girl walks over to sit next to him once he's entered, after having talked to some other students in the corner a few moments ago. "Hi! I'm Anna!" she chirps in an adorable tone, making him beam. No girl has ever smiled at him this way before. Not one. Ever. His mouth is hanging open in shock. "What's your name? Which subjects do you like the most?" Seeing his adorable face has greatly piqued her interest, making her want to get to know the boy more.

"Oh, we'll, um, m m my name is Mark!" he finally manages to stutter out, triggering a bout of giggles from the thin teenager. "My f favorite s subjects are H History and L L Literature. I enjoy both of them v very much! What about you?" Something about her tells him he might actually be able to make a friend this time and that it's worth making one final effort before the date of graduation. He might as well have someone worth remembering when all of this is finally over and he moves on to college.

"Wow! Really?" Mark nods, finding himself taken away by her spunkiness. I love History and Literature too! Do you read a lot of books in your spare time? I always spend the afternoon with some good novels inside the house. You look like you might enjoy doing the same." Mark finds himself starting to like this girl more and more. She is adorable, energetic and kind to him. The way Anna smile is just so freaking cute he couldn't think straight when looking at her. It makes him want to protect her, triggering some sort of big brother instinct he never knew he has before.

"Y Y Yeah! That's what I spend all my time doing, actually. Reading books is the best way to spend the day," he tells her, seeing that she agrees. He can't keep finding himself distracted by her bubbly personality like this. "Personally, I really enjoy Margaret Atwood's works, especially The Handmaid's Tale. That one's quite fascinating, even though the themes are really dark."

Anna gasps in surprise at this bit of information. "Oh my god! I really love The Handmaid's Tale! Did you watch the HBO series? They really expanded a lot on what is in the book." Mark eagerly nods and the two of them discuss it together for a while. They've arrived ten minutes before class and have enough time to really get to know each other well. He feels like she could definitely be the friend he has always wanted, someone who would understand and talk to him, and also understand him for who he is. Someone who could give him genuine friendship instead of pushing him away due to differences. Finally, he could stop being so lonely all the time. No more sitting around by himself, what with someone around who will keep him company. He will get to share his cooking with her too!

"You're the first person I ever felt I could really open up to," Mark admits to her without shame. "Just about everybody else finds me boring and simply ignores me." He flashes her a coquettish smile, making her go red as she finds herself growing enamored without him. The girl could tell he has no girlfriend yet, given that he is subtly flirting with her, even if unconsciously. This means Anna will have to seize her chance now, before anyone else swoops in and snags him away. She can't allow that to happen. No, Anna won't tolerate it.

"Could you please show me around the school at lunch today? I'm new here, as you already know, and would like a tour of the place." She bites her lower lip, glancing into his innocent eyes. Mark quickly nods, being naturally kind and always wanting to help others whenever he can. Perfect. Now Anna could spend the time hitting on the boy, making him like her the way she likes him. By the time he figure out what she's done, he would have already fallen head over heels for her.

He spends that day showing her the way around school, telling her about all the places around campus that she can go to during study period and lunch. The boy has no idea that she is plotting to get into his pants. Mark has always been oblivious this way, although you can hardly blame him for not picking up on a girl having a crush on him, since that is something that has never happened before in his entire 18 years of life. Had he known her hidden intention, he'd be flabbergasted by the dirty thoughts she now has toward him, within just one day of meeting.

After school that day

Mark is sitting with Emilia at a table in his bedroom, this time determined to be much nicer to her than he was last night. He peeks at the curvaceous teen out of the corner of his eye, trying to amass the courage to say what he knows must be said. After giving a great deal of thought to how he would handle this, he has formulated a little script in his mind. One that would allow him to get his point across most effectively without sounding boring.

"Alright, what is it?" Emilia suddenly snaps at him. He looks up at her in shock. "You've been trying to stare at me like that for half an hour now. Do you want to look at my boobs, loser?" Mark tries to interrupt but she cuts him off. "Fine. You can look at them. I mean, it's not like I can blame you. My tits are awesome. You can stare all you want but you will never get to touch them. My boobs are only for hot guys, not little twerps like you."

Mark feels himself heat up slightly, but is no longer as stung by her words as he was when she said something like this the previous day. "Actually, I just wanted to apologize for how I behaved yesterday," he informs her, surprising himself now with how firm his voice sounds. No stuttering, which is a small miracle on its own. Perhaps he's gained more confidence in speech after talking to Anna, making him able to speak without feeling so anxious all the time.

Now Emilia is puzzled. She looks at the boy, this time with curiosity and not malice. "Apologize? Why?" The girl has been expecting Mark to praise her big breasts and ass, and not for him to say sorry like this. It makes her look at him with her pretty eyes quizzically. "He's made her feel very confused with what he said to her, and she doesn't like feeling confused very much. It always bothers her to not know what is going on. This instance isn't unlike others in that regard.

"Well, you see, yesterday I thought that you were a complete bitch, which was why I called you Miss Moneybags. But after I spent last night thinking about it, I figured that you weren't a complete bitch. It was uncalled for, so that's why I wanted to apologize," he explains to the gobsmacked girl. She has never, ever been called a bitch before. Sure, some of the guys called her slut or whore, but that's only when they were fucking, and it was only to turn her on, never meant as an actual insult by anyone.

She looks at him in astonishment, not knowing what to say. For the first time, a guy has made her speechless by his words. All the other boys who managed to make Emilia speechless only did it by thrusting their dicks into her mouth. Overcoming her momentary stunned silence, she asks "So what changed? What made you think that I'm not a complete bitch, as you said?" Emilia finds herself truly wanting to know, no trace of sarcasm to be found in her voice.

"I thought about it when I woke up this morning," he begins, scratching the back of his neck. He seems unsure whether he should continue, but decides to forge ahead. "I still think that you have been very cruel to me, but I also believe that you're only this way because of how other people treat you like a queen. Maybe you were different before but the constant attention got to your head, and you started acting the way they want, not the way you want. The way they worship the ground you walk on couldn't have failed to make you narcissistic. That's why you think you can put down other people because you are above them. It's not really your fault since other people made you this way. That's why I say you're not a complete bitch, because I believe there is a good person hiding somewhere inside you."

Mark's assessment of her psyche hits her like a ton of bricks. It makes Emilia question things about herself that she's always considered a normal part of life. "So you really still think I can be a good person, even after all the nasty stuff I said to you? You're not angry at me at all?" She is looking at the boy like she has never looked at one before, in an entirely new light. Mark really is much more than meet the eye, she realizes. It makes her regret being so judgmental towards him and some other people too.

"Of course! Just look more closely at people before judging them. I'm sure you can be a kind, caring person if you want to be." He gives her a reassuring smile, causing her to feel touched. Then she quickly reminds herself that he is a geek, shaking that warm, fuzzy feeling away. "In fact, I want you to stay over for dinner, just so I can show you that I'm not angry with you anymore. I was yesterday, but that's all water under the bridge now, alright?" His kindness amazes the girl, who nods, feeling warmth coming from him once again.

When his mother enters the room, expecting them to say that she's leaving right away, she is surprised when the teenage girl informs her that she wishes to stay for dinner with them.

......

It's been a week since Emilia had that conversation with Mark. There is no longer any hostility between them. Sure, things are a little chilly, since he did say he thought she was a bitch, but she no longer snaps at him and has even given him a few smiles at times. Emilia isn't with the boy right now though. She is occupied with something else. Right now she is on her knees in her bedroom, with five large, strong boys surrounding her. The girl is naked and so are they, their proud cocks pointing at her head, all fully hard.

"I'll keep my mouth open so you guys can get some of that jizz on my tongue too," she tells them with a lewd wink, leaving her mouth hanging open. They are masturbating furiously, jacking off to the sight of the pretty cheerleader's firm bust. Her large boobs make their dicks throb as they stroke for the grinning Emilia, who is pretty much completely delighted and ecstatic at being surrounded by big, fat cocks. All the boys tug their lengths, intent on decorating her features and glazing the beauty queen in a massive bukkake. They are amazed at how horny she is, to demand that they jerk off to and drench her at once like this, but eager to please her.

She's also been filled up in her pussy and asshole by a couple of guys earlier, who are resting after being sucked by her powerful cunt and ass. They watch on as their friends masturbate over the pretty girl's face, feeling themselves slowly getting hard again. Emilia feels cheeky and leans over to kiss each of the boys' cockhead, placing her lips on all five dicks, one at a time. Then she sucks them off, giving each boy expert fellatio for a minute to bring them close.

Eventually it becomes too much and they all grunt loudly before ejaculating on Emilia's face. Their dicks all throb, unleashing multiple loads on the girl at once. Two of them spurt directly into the girl's forehead, while one releases his ropes of semen all over her glossy hair. The remaining two coat her rosy cheeks, splattering against her perfect skin with their creamy liquid, before directing the rest of their loads into her waiting mouth. Within seconds, her entire face is glazed. One of them, with some remaining ropes left in his balls, aims down towards her round breasts, covering them in cum too. "Thank you so much, guys! You can all go rest now. Rob and Toby, I want you two to come over and fuck me again. Both of your dicks in my pussy this time."

Rob lies down on the bed, pulling her on top of him. He slides his now erect penis up into her channel, the tunnel still gaping after being stretched out less than half an hour ago. The boy could feel Toby's semen leaking out of her slit, flowing over his erection. "Okay, Toby. You can stick it in her now. The slut's still loose." Toby nods, getting into position behind Emilia. Slapping the cheerleader's firm ass, he grabs her wide hips and plunges his spear into the warm canal.

His massive rod enters the opening, sliding into it alongside Rob's dick. Neither of them mind touching each other's dick. In fact, their combined girth only makes it better for all parties involved, since her cunt is now a much tighter fit. The friction is wonderful as the two boys start fucking her pussy together in a great show of teamwork, putting in effort to pleasuring the siren. Rob absently-mindedly starts licking up the other guys' cum from Emilia's whorish face as she rides him and gets screwed from behind at the same time.

"Oh, yes! Yes, guys! Come on! Wreck my pussy! Emilia cries out like a hooker as they drive their hips, stuffing her cunt with their tools. The two of them smash her little box, tearing into it viciously, fucking her without mercy. She is already very turned on from when the other guys defiled her with their seed, her pussy throbbing constantly ever since they first stripped naked. In five minutes, Toby and Rob fucks her to an incredible orgasm, making her cunt spasm around them wildly as she screeches at the top of her lungs. Normal girls would be worried about alerting their parents, but Emilia's mom and dad know how much of a whore she is, and she knows they know.

Over the next ten minutes though, they still keep pumping in and out of her raw, sensitive cunt, knowing she wants and can take more. Their cocks slide into her tunnel as they pound her, stretching her snatch wider than it has ever been before with their impressive poles. Toby's shaft suddenly expands before violently erupting as all the cum from his full balls rise up to the tip, spraying his jizz inside her molten pussy.

This is followed by Rob's orgasm as he yells, cumming bucketloads in Emilia. His dick is like a firehose, shooting strands of the hot, white liquid into her already filled cunt. Soon, both his and Toby's cock milk are mixing together inside the vagina, flowing out down her thighs. But they haven't even stopped jizzing yet though, continuing to ejaculate in her womb over the next twenty seconds. Emilia is in heaven with her pussy getting pumped full of cream, experiencing another powerful climax, squirting all over the shafts.