The Cheerleader's Nerd Boy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he's arrived, the boy still have time left and heads for the library. He walks by many other teens, all of whom just stare at him with disdain. Mark is used to it by now, being the nerdy outcast nobody wants to be associated with. Even though he's kind to everyone, despite having given up hope on friendship, everyone still look down on Mark. To them, he is a social pariah, one to be avoided at all costs. He is stick thin, weak and always left out in PE when it comes to team sports.

As quickly as he can, he gets to the library, entering it. There, he finds that there is no other students yet. Breathing a sigh of relief, the lanky teenager heads to his favourite spot. Sitting on the beanbag chair, he brings out his Literature assignment, reading through some annotations. This is where he finds his peace, in the quiet of the morning, away from everyone else. Here, there is no one around to bother him with their malicious sneers. No one to disturb him at all.

Eventually, after spending that wonderful moment of time studying by himself, he has to go down to his first class of the day. The boy doesn't like physics very much but still puts effort into studying it, wanting to have good grades so he can go to the college of his choice. He puts his items away and slings the bag over his shoulder, walking off towards the lab room, wishing he could be in Literature or History class instead. Now those two subjects, he truly enjoys. Not just because the teachers are very nice but also because the materials are genuinely interesting.

When he gets down to the lab, he finds that some of his classmates are already there. He just gets into his seat and waits for the teacher to show up. After five minutes of waiting, Mr Kensington finally does. The silver-haired man approaches his desk, getting on his chair and switching on his laptop. Distractedly greeting the class, he turns on the projector, showing some slides. Mark watches intently as he gets back up on his feet and walks over to the front of the class, before starting to speak to his students in his boring, monotone voice.

"You've got a project coming up," he states in a flat tone. "This has to be done in pairs." Seeing the teens quickly chattering with each other, Mr Kensington interrupts them. "Quiet! I have already assigned your partners for you." Everyone seems very disappointed by this piece of information, most of all Mark. It would be bad enough having to find someone willing to work with him. To have someone forced to work with him would only build resentment. He sighs to himself bleakly, wanting out of this situation as soon as he can. It's just so daunting for him, the prospect of having to work together with someone else in his class, when they all think of him as inferior to them.

He watches as each person gets paired with another, one by one. Slowly, more people are paired up and start reviewing the tasks together. Eventually, only a handful of people are left. Mark ruminates on this as the remaining people are also put together, until there is only him and one other person. The boy watches on in shock and horror as he is paired with someone he has hoped he wouldn't have to work with.

"Emilia and Mark, the two of you will be working together on this project," the middle-aged man states, looking at the two teenagers. "Alright, that's it. You can all find the instructions in the Google Slides I've shared with you. Get to work, guys." He goes on to explain some of the details, pointing out at the bullet-points, before letting them work the rest of it out for themselves. The man goes back to sip his hot espresso coffee at his desk, not paying much attention to his class. Mr Kensington has always been like this ever since Mark has known him, having been in his class for three years.

Right now, Emilia is glaring at Mark with disgust. Her aristocratic nose is wrinkled up as though he stinks as she heads towards his seat. The boy can only gulp nervously as she drags over a chair and sit down next to him, plopping her muscular ass on the seat. It shames the teenager to find his penis twitching at the sight of her huge bust, contained in the tight, form-fitting uniform. Her boobs are enormous, stacked on top of the girl's washboard abs.

"Hi! Let's, uh, w w work, um, together! I'm her we'd d d do very w well on this assignment!" He feels so nervous and tongue-tied being near the socialite like this, but couldn't help noticing a weird scent from her. He finds himself unconsciously sniffing the air, curious. It reminds him of something he smells on a regular basis, but he could not determine what it is. He just can't.

"It's cum," Emilia informs the confused boy, noticing his actions. "Ed just cummed in my mouth and all over my face. Also inside my pussy. His seed is still leaking out of my cunt." She sneers at him arrogantly. "You hear that? He got to fuck me because he is a real man, but you aren't. You will never get to fuck me. Only real men can and you're not a real man. You're just a spineless wimp who's going to spend the rest of his life and die alone." She really enjoys being cruel to this little twerp, taking pleasure in insulting him to his face, demeaning him with her horrible words. It gives her such a thrill to see the weak, fragile thing look hurt by what she is saying. He is almost reduced to tears by her sheer cruelty. The girl tosses her long, blond hair over one shoulder, playing with her curls.

"Can't we just stick to work?" Mark cries out, wanting her to stop it. "Let's not talk about anything else." The boy doesn't see any point in listening to her brag about her sexual adventures and insult him by telling him that he is a wimp. That's not a productive use of the class time at all. He puts it all into the back of his mind and starts looking at the details on the slide, trying to ignore her presence. At first he wanted to give this thing called friendship one last try, but it's now painfully obvious that this girl has no intention of being any sort of friends with a dork like him. And he can hardly blame her, with how cool she is and the fact that he is just a loser at the bottom of the social hierarchy.

"Yeah, let's stick to work. That's the only reason I'm even talking to a pathetic low-life like you. I bet you're so hard right now, wishing you can stick your tiny dick in my pussy." The girl looks at him with pure contempt, still upset at being forced to work with this loser. She finds it more terrible than anything that could ever happen to her. That dumb face, horrible taste in clothing and stupid stuttering are all so goddamn annoying to her.

The two of them start working together in silence. Emilia is getting off slightly, taking power from abusing the boy while another guy's cum is still in her vagina. She imagine herself hovering over his face as he lies on the floor, and then squirting Ed's jizz all over Mark's face, pushing the semen into his mouth. Making this poor loser eat Ed's creampie is an idea that really turns her on a lot. It would make his mouth useful for a change, after he's been using it to stammer like a witless fool. Some guys are just so pathetic she can't help but laugh at them, this one included.

Over the next forty five minutes, the pair only exchange a handful of sentences, avoiding conversation as much as they could. They do have to say stuff to each other occasionally, but mostly just keep quiet. It's clear to everyone that neither of them want to work together. Emilia because she thinks he is beneath her and unworthy of being spoken to, and Mark because he isn't sure he can handle another deluge of verbal assault if he accidentally triggers one. Dealing with her is like walking on eggshells, the way he sees it.

"Give me your address," she orders him. Upon seeing his puzzled expression, she snaps "We're going to need to spend more time on this after school, you little shit. Just write down where you live so I can get there this afternoon." He hurriedly scribbles it down on a piece of paper and hands it over to her. Emilia then stuffs it in her Louis Vuitton purse and walks off to her next class without another glance back at the young teenager.

During lunch break, she is eating with her friends when Helen brings up the issue of what happened. "I can't believe Mr. Kensington paired you up with that weirdo. What the hell was he thinking, making you work with such a creep?" She just feels so terrible for her friend who has to work with the biggest loser in their school and can not do a single thing about it. Just seeing that weak boy sitting there really pisses her and everyone else off enough. Nobody in their year likes him at all. He is a damn pariah, with not even fellow nerds wanting to have anything to do with him. That's just the way it is.

"Yeah, that's right. I just know his cock must have been so freaking hard when I was next to him. Can you imagine that chickenshit perving on my tits and trying to stare at them?" Emilia snorts. "Not that I can blame the boy. It's hard not to stare at these when they are so big." She proudly cups her boobs through the clothing, squeezing them and playing with her nipples. "Speaking of which, I'm feeling horny right now. Want to help pick someone to fuck my ass in the locker room? I already used the storage room and want to do it there instead this time."

Clarissa snickers at her perverted best friend's constant arousal. "How about Patrick? You said that he's the biggest you've ever had. Ten inches, right? That should be enough, even for your slutty ass." Helen nods in agreement, prompting Emilia to stand up and walk over to where Patrick is sitting and having his lunch with his friends. They both find it hard to believe how often their friend could get so turned on and cock hungry every single day. She really is the biggest slut in their school, Clarisse thinks to herself.

She is trembling with excitement. The girl has had sex at school before, but never twice in one day. Her libido keeps on increasing each day yet she is still able to maintain her perfect performance in both sports and academics, despite all the time she spends sucking cocks, a fact that Emilia is extremely proud of. Her grades has never dropped and always remained a constant procession of As. The guys who are there to satisfy her are all shocked that she still does so well, even with spending all her time getting fucked. This horny bitch also has intelligence to boot.

"You're fucking my ass in the locker room," she informs Patrick once she reaches his table, putting a hand on his broad shoulders and making him get up from his seat. The boy looks at her, astounded. He is very well aware of how horny she is, but never has she asked for sex so bluntly and in front of so many other people. He quickly follows her though, already becoming erect at the thought of smashing the beauty queen's tight asshole in school. He has no idea that Ed has already pumped a load in the girl's pussy, which is why she is giving him her ass.

Once they reach the locker room, she shuts and lock the door, and bend over a bench. With her forearms resting on it, Emilia thrusts her ass out, letting him put his hands up her skirt. He quickly yanks her panties down to around her knees and spreads her wide asscheeks apart with his fingers, pressing his glans against the puckered brown hole. Spitting on the tip, he carefully prods into her sphincter, probing through the anus with his large slab of meat. She gasps in pleasure as he penetrates her tight booty, releasing sweet moaning noises.

"You like my cock in your ass, slut?" he hisses, entering the shithole very slowly until finally his tool is fully buried inside her. The way she clenches her asshole around the base of his dick feels so wonderful. She enjoys this very much, feeling dirty with a boy shafting her ass during lunch break. Without much further ado, Emilia starts ramming her ass backwards into his lap, fucking herself with his monster cock.

"Oh, I love it! I love your cock in my ass! Please fuck my ass Patrick!" the whore begs as he too starts moving, pounding her from behind. His balls crash against her slit as he impales the cheerleader's butt, driving his spear deep into her nasty hole. The orifice is incredibly warm, fitting snugly around his large dick as he tears her ass apart with the weapon hanging between his legs.

"Do you want to cum? Do you want to cum with my cock in your ass?" Patrick is violently shoving it all the way in her forbidden tunnel, ramming into her with incredible strength, making her wail in bliss. She is enjoying her favourite activity, getting dicked by a handsome, muscular boy at school, letting him drill her hole with that wonderful shaft. His pole is almost splitting her in two right now.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Emilia screams as she has an anal orgasm, squirting all over the place just from being fucked up her ass. This triggers Patrick's own climax as her asshole contract rhythmically around him, milking his cum into her ass. He yells out as his semen is sucked out of his prick into her bowels, emptying his balls inside Emilia's powerful ass. She keeps wringing strands of it out of him until he's completely finished cumming.

When they have recovered and are about to leave through the door though, they find someone standing in their way.

"Oh, hi Jerry," she greets the dreamy hunk in front of her. He is another one of her regular partners and was almost chosen to bang her last night. Unfortunately for him he had swimming practice and couldn't attend the wild orgy. Now, though, is another matter entirely. Patrick knows how sex obsessed Emilia is and quickly leaves, knowing what is about to happen.

"Listen, about last night, I really wished I could..."

"Come on. We have enough time for me to give you a blowjob. Patrick just gaped my asshole wide open and Ed already filled my cunt this morning, so I'll suck your dick for you, okay?"

Less than a minute later, she is back in the locker room, this time with her full, pouty lips locked around another boy's penis, sucking like her life depended on it. Life is so perfect for Emilia.

.................

Three hours after getting her ass stretched out and blowing a swimmer during lunch time, Emilia is at Mark's house. She isn't engaging in any sexual activity with this boy though. Hell, no. For her, this guy would always be a miserable, limp-dick geek who could only fuck her in his dreams. The girl supposes she can have some fun cockteasing him, letting him peek at what he will never have.

She folds her arms under her breasts, thrusting them up sexily in front of him. Mark blushes but then looks away. This offends her for some reason. How dare he not stare at her tits? But then she calms down, reminding herself that this helpless virgin doesn't know a good thing when it's right in front of him. God, he's such a total dork. She can't help sighing in exasperation when looking around his poorly decorated room.

"Um, I think we, urgh, already did enough for today. You can go home now," he tells her tentatively, not wanting to sound rude. There's nothing Mark hates more than being accused of rudeness. He has always minded his manner and never snapped at anyone before, a clear sign of his personality being better than most people's. If only other people would appreciate that and see him as a potential friend, that would be a very good thing, he thinks to himself.

"You don't have to tell me. I don't intend to spend one second here longer than necessary," she tells him with a glare, still upset at having to work with the boy. "You call this place a house? And all the stupid decorations... Don't you even have any sense at all?" Earlier today he might have whimpered a bit under her harsh words, but now, after her constant verbal assaults, the teenage boy is filled with anger and determined not to bow down under her bullying and belittlement any longer.

Just as he is about to tell her to piss off, though, someone else walks into his bedroom.

"Hey, Emilia! Want to stay and have dinner with us? Mark is a great cook, just so you know," his mother asks the blonde cheerleader, making Mark wince. He really hates it when she tries to make him and someone get along and be friends. Sure, he has tried to be friends with other people before, but of his own accord. The boy doesn't like it very much when his mother tries to direct him with that regards. It's awkward.

Before Emilia can reply, Mark says "Actually, I don't think Miss Moneybags want to have dinner in our tiny living room, mom. She probably expects caviar on gold plates or something like that. Born with a silver spoon in her mouth, she is." It shocks himself and his mother to hear those words coming out of his mouth. He has never spoken of anyone in such a way before, especially not right in their face like this. It's a testament to how frustrated he is at having to deal with her shit.

Emilia looks at him, taken by surprise herself, before shrugging it off nonchalantly. She turns to look at Mrs. Harrison and speaks in a more respectful tone. "Don't worry about it, Mrs Harrison. I'll get some at home." Turning to face the boy, she says "Bye, Mark!" before leaving and getting into the limousine waiting for her outside, telling the chauffeur to take her straight home.

Mark just sighs as his mother spends the next several minutes berating him for the way he spoke to Emilia. He wishes she saw her mock him in the morning and not too long ago, but his mom seems to have been very impressed by the wealthy, popular girl, and refuses to see any bad in her. Probably because his mother was a cheerleader too, back in the day.

As he lies on his bed that night, reading and trying to get sleepy, he recalls the girl's beautiful features but then remembers her callous words. She is so pretty on the outside but rotten to the core, he realises. Nothing could possibly redeem her. The girl's truly crossed the line when she insulted his home. With another loud sigh, he places the novel on his bedside table, switches the lamp off and falls asleep.

Author's note : Hi! Please leave some comments to let me know how you feel about my characters and plot.

12