The Cheerleader's Nerd Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Rob and Toby has finished with cumming inside her, they lay down next to the girl. All the other boys left, except one. "James, you can stay and fuck me today, even if you weren't supposed to, as an early birthday gift. But you've got to suck those guys' cum out of my pussy first." James eagerly nods. He crawls up between her parted legs, burying his face in her crotch. The boy licks up the beads of semen, kissing her puffy labia and eating jizz from her orifice. "That's it, babe. Eat the creampie and give me another one."

With his cock now erect again, he climbs on top of her, pressing into her loose snatch. Now inside the tunnel, the boy starts fucking Emilia, thrusting his pole in and out of her used cunt. It doesn't feel as good for him as it did for the two other boys, since they stretched her out considerably. But Emilia's cunt is very skilled, with her having trained her Kegel muscles to the point where the difference is only slight. She clenches her vagina around the rod, squeezing it as the other guys lying next to her squeezes her tits. It is a sloppy second but James still enjoys it, drilling her pussy, his balls slapping into her thick globes of ass flesh.

He is already excited from watching his friends fuck the shot of her and his sensitive prick, already pulsating for several minutes before entering her, soon gives her another load, firing multiple ropes of cum into Emilia's cunt. "Yes! Oh I love this so much! To have all these wonderful dicks giving me cum whenever I want." She is now resting her head back on the pillow, with the three guys lying under the covers with her. The girl reaches over to switch off the lights in her room, falling asleep with the hot boys all over her, still covered in sticky cum.

......

The next morning, Emilia wakes up early to see the three boys still sleeping. Smiling, she gets to the shower first and then quickly brushing her teeth and getting dressed. They have only woken up after she has gotten fully dressed. "You guys better be quick if you want a ride to school," she informs them. They get in quickly, wanting to arrive at the school in her famous limousine, so the others will know they were the lucky ones last night.

Her father is waiting at the table. "Next time be more quiet," he remarks. "I don't care how many guys you fuck. Just don't keep me and your mother up with your screaming." The man has long since stopped giving a shit about his daughter's promiscuity, knowing that he can't stop her from sleeping around. She nods with a bright smile, the kind she always wears after getting railed by hot guys, before having her breakfast with him and the boys, and heading out.

When she get to the school, Helen sees her with the three boys. "You really just can't stop getting sluttier, can't you? Another foursome already? Give your pussy some break." Emilia chuckles at this and says bye to her fuck buddies. The girls are soon joined by Clarisse and head off to class together. As they do so, though, they see Mark talking to another girl, one that they aren't too sure they've seen around before. For some reason, seeing him smile at that freckled, bespectacled chick makes Emilia unhappy. She quickly pushes it aside though, not thinking too much of the issue.

"Isn't that your partner for the project? What's his name again? Mark?" Emilia nods. "And who's that he's talking with? Must be a new student. Don't remember seeing her around." The head cheerleader shrugs, diverting her mind to thoughts of a new routine she will have to practice with her fellow squad-mates today. Being captain of the cheerleading squad is a pretty big responsibility and she has got to take it seriously. No messing around, or someone might try and usurp her position, and topple her from her very hard-earned place in the pecking order.

"Who cares about them, though? That boy is just a creep," Helen remarks. Emilia instantly whirls around to face her, confronting her childhood friend with surprising anger and fierceness. "What's the matter, Emilia,? Did I say something wrong?" She is now visibly perplexed by her slutty friend's reaction, not knowing why Emilia seems so upset at her insulting that twerp. Clarisse is also curious, looking back and forth between her two closest friends for a bit as they seem to have a staring contest of some sorts. Finally, Emilia just sighs.

"Never mind. Just don't say mean things about Mark again. He's a good guy," she tells them, shocking the two with her words.

.......

When they are working together at his home that afternoon, the teen beauty finds herself being the nervous one for a change. Usually, it's the boys who are intimidated by her extreme good looks. She reminds herself that it isn't Mark himself who is intimidating her, but rather the prospect of asking him what is nagging her mind. Emilia still isn't completely sure why she wants to ask him this question, but only knows that she has to ask it now. Otherwise it would just keep coming back to haunt her.

Finally, she could hold it in no longer. The athletic teenager blurts out "Can I ask you something Mark?" She could feel heat rising in her cheeks as he looks up at her from his pole of notes. "It's nothing much, I promise. Please?" The girl gives him her signature puppy dog eyes which she's only ever used on really handsome guys to get them to fuck her all night long. It melts him instantly, although that isn't really much of an achievement, since Mark really is a softie and has always been one, even before Emilia came along.

Mark looks at Emilia kindly for a few moments, not saying anything. Then, he informs her "But you're already asking me a question." She blushes slightly from this. "Go on, then. If it's something I can answer, then I will answer." He says the last bit with sincerity, prepared to tell her what he must, seeing how curious she appears to be. Her expression makes him truly wish to know what is on her mind at the moment as he looks at her with his warm, doe-like eyes

"I saw you talking with that new girl Anna today at school," she begins, her voice shaking slightly, before gaining confidence. "Are you two dating or something? I'm only asking out of curiosity. You don't have to answer if you don't want to." Her expression is inscrutable. The boy can't figure out what is going through her head as she looks at him expectantly. To be fair, he doesn't really even know what is going on in his own mind either, thinking about Anna. She's become a really good friend, but does he want them to be more than that? Perhaps, he thinks, but he isn't entirely sure about it yet. He really does lack experience when it comes to affairs of the heart, despite longing for romance for many years.

"Well, since she's a new student, I just thought it would be nice to show her around the different places, you know? Like where the cafes are and spots she can hang out at when she's got study periods." Emilia breathes a sigh of relief at this before he continues. "We are good friends aside from that, too. But there's nothing romantic between us." She can tell that he isn't lying but is still afraid, having seen the way Anna looks at him. It makes her wonder why she is so against the idea of him going out with another girl.

"So you're not dating her?" she feels the need to ask again, just to make sure. It bothers her to no end that she feels like she can't let any other girl have him. There is just something inside her that is telling her not to let anyone snatch him away. Whatever that is, she is having great difficulty understanding it. It makes Emilia all confused on the inside by all the emotions running rampant all through her body.

"No, we're really not dating," Mark answers, and they finally go back to studying together. At one point, Emilia nods off on the couch, feeling sleepy. Getting fucked by three guys in the morning and cheer practice during the afternoon has made her very tired. The boy gently places a blanket over her, tucking her hair behind her ears. He also places a pillow under her head as well, to make sure she is comfortable.

When she wakes up, the teenager is surprised to find that she is still fully clothed. Emilia is actually even slightly offended. "Why didn't you fuck me when I was sleeping? Am I not hot enough for you?" Emilia asks, not realizing that she sounds disappointed. Those words left her mouth before she could figure out what she said. Mark just stares at her in shock for a short moment, not quite sure he heard what she said correctly or not. It's just hard to grasp.

"I think that you are very attractive," he says. "But I respect you. I will never take advantage of you or anyone else that way. Besides I only want to have sex with someone I'm in a serious relationship with. I want my first time to be special. I want to be deflowered by someone I love who also loves me back."

......

Mark feels very refreshed on Friday morning when he wakes up. Another week has gone by since he told Emilia he isn't romantically involved with Anna. For some reason, that made her feel very happy. He didn't question it though, and doesn't intend to start doing so right now. The boy is just glad that they have been getting along much better now. Almost like they are friends, in fact. Mark only says almost because she wouldn't interact with him at school, but will otherwise be much nicer when they are at his place or hers, where she has now taken him once. To say he was amazed by the luxurious state of things over there would be an understatement.

He finds himself quite surprised when he realises that he is starting to develop some sort of feelings for the beautiful cheerleader. It takes him a bit of time to figure out that he's started seeing her as someone he wants to be more than friends with. Thinking about her pretty smile lights him up and makes him glow with a blush on his cheeks. Ah, how he wishes he could be in her arms right now. Mark feels giddy just from thinking about her like this. He tells himself to snap out of hit and go to get ready for school.

As soon as he's finished breakfast, his mother is driving him to school. "Are you bringing Emilia over this afternoon again?" she asks her son with a grin, making the shy boy nod. She smiles, happy that Mark has finally made a good friend. The woman doesn't know that he's also got another friend, Anna, since Mark never brought her home before and never told his mother about her either. She is a good friend too, but he just doesn't feel the same spark with her as he does with Emilia.

Once he gets to the campus, he heads for a 7/11 nearby, fetching two Mars Bar. Then he gets inside the school building, heading over to where he knows Anna would be waiting for him. As he walks, the boy shrugs off the disdain aimed his way by other people, no longer giving a damn what they think about him. No point in considering those assholes' opinion when they are mean to him, unlike the two girls he is now good friends with. They are the only people at school he cares about. He does like some of the teachers too, but that is just it.

Finding Anna at what has become their spot, he smiles at the freckle faced girl brightly. "Morning! Do you want some chocolate?" He holds out the chocolate bars with a teasing grin. The teenager doesn't know why but Anna seems to blush as he hands her one and then rips open the other for himself. The two of them proceed to have chocolate as they sit and wait for their first classes to remember. Mark is so focused on eating his bar that he doesn't notice her sneaking a glance at him, looking at him with great interest.

"You've got chocolate on near your nose," Anna notes, reaching forward to brush away a piece of chocolate above his upper lip with her thumb, leaning in very close. Mark blushes slightly. Even though he has started to fall for Emilia, what Anna is doing to him is also making his heart beat wildly in his chest. He reminds himself quickly not to start catch feelings for a second girl, berating himself. Things are already going to get complicated enough with just one. Mark has no reason to fall for two and can not allow that to happen, telling himself not to get too close.

"Thanks," he mutters shyly, abashed, making her beam. The boy has no idea that his shyness is exactly what is giving her ideas, making her want to take advantage of him. Had he known, he would be a lot more careful about how he acts around Anna. At the moment, he thinks he is the only one who is in an emotionally vulnerable state, having no idea what both of the girls he thought about are feeling. In his mind, he is still just a sore loser nobody would ever be interested in romantically. So he hasn't gotten his hope yet, afraid of embarrassment.

"You're welcome! Wanna go to Starbucks with me during lunch break today?" Anna looks at the boy hopefully, giving him a very cute smile. He nods and she almost bounces up and down, before figuring that acting too childishly might not help endear him to her very much, as it could make her seem too much like a kid, when she's a grown ass 18 years old like him. Still, it's hard for her not to be giddy when her crush just said yes to a date, even though he doesn't know that to her, it is a date and not just a meal.

"Alright, I think it's time for our first classes now. See you at lunch, Anna," he tells her, placing the wrapper in a nearby trash can and checking to see that he's put everything back in his bag, before standing up and getting ready to walk to his first class. He feels a rush of excitement thinking about how he's going to be in the same class with Emilia for History, and might get to talk to her as well. The girl has started to acknowledge him in school, which makes his life much better, feeling happier since she is standing up to her friends just for him.

"See you, Mark!" Anna waves as she leaves, heading to her own first class of the day.

Getting to the classroom, he sits down and patiently waits for everybody else to arrive. Pretty soon, people start filing in, entering the room in groups until Emilia finally arrives. She sits down at her seat and waves at him with a bright smile on her face. Mark waves back shyly. A few minutes later, he manages to get up from his seat and walk over to her on trembling legs. Yes, he has spoken to her at school before, but it's usually out of sight of other people and that doesn't mean he's stopped being a nervous buffoon.

"Hi! How was the, um, game last night?" Mark asks her, referring to the football match their school hosted against a rival team. He fidgets slightly as some people stare at him, this time not out of any malice but a sense of curiosity, never having seen him talk to her in front of others before. The boy starts cursing himself for this recklessness but soon decides to screw it, since what's said is already said and he can't back off now. Not after just asking her a question in front of a whole host of people.

"Oh, we won. It was a pretty good victory too." She twirls her long hair, looking up at him with mirth in her eyes. "You should have seen it. Our team completely beat theirs, all the way through to the end." Emilia begins recounting the events of the game to him in great detail as the chat over the next five minutes, mesmerising him with her melodious voice. If Mark is more astute, he would figure out that she too is entranced, but by his shy attitude instead of his voice, as he stands there looking like a lost puppy, trying to listen to her without feeling anxious from all the stares he is getting.

He was able to shake them off earlier in the day but it's harder now that they are looking at him while he is having a conversation with the girl he likes. The teenage boy is struggling to find the right words to say to her and eventually manages "I'm sure you cheering them on really helped out a l lot. You're a really good cheerleader." To his surprise, Emilia actually blushes slightly from his compliment, making getting up his nerves completely worth it.

"Awww, thanks," she says, winking at him despite her reddened cheeks. "Are you going to cook for me again tonight? We could also sit on that couch and watch a movie together." The thought of having this almost date-like movie night with her makes Mark blush as he eagerly nods, making her laugh. "Great! I can't wait." Her own eagerness makes him very happy as she seems to enjoy hanging out with him just as much as he enjoys hanging out with her now.

"I'll get some popcorns as well," he tells Emilia. "Would you like that?" She quickly says yes and he heads back to his own seat as the teacher has now entered the room and is getting ready to teach the class. Mark is pleased by what the two just talked about and could barely hide his grin over the class, smiling constantly like a lovestruck idiot. Perhaps that's what he is now, having fallen for Emilia's considerable charms. Yes, that is indeed very much a possibility. Madly blushing face? Check. Heart beating wildly? Check. Constant longing to be near her? Check.

Emilia, meanwhile, is secretly checking out the adorable teen from her seat, noticing how dedicated he is to his class. She secretly rubs her pussy as she looks at him, feeling her heart beat in her cunt as she watches the cute boy. The cheerleader could feel her panties growing damp as her nectar flows from the slit into the crotch of the satin underwear, creaming it. In truth, she has already been lusting after him for a few days now, finding something about him that set fire to her loins.

.........

Mark is marinating the pork in the kitchen. He is using his usual recipe, sprinkling white pepper over it, and then adding soy sauce, followed by milk and an egg. Then he mixes all of them together with the pork, so that it would be really soft once cooked and taste really good. Once done, he walks over to grab teriyaki sauce, something which he will be using very soon. Emilia is watching him while he is doing all of this, looking at the care he takes in preparing the dish and smiling to herself as she swoons over the nerdy guy.

"Just give me half an hour. We've got to let the mixture sink in to tenderise the pork and add to the taste. Then I'll cook it," he says to Emilia, placing a wrap over the bowl and then stashing it in the fridge, before turning back to look at the girl. he walks over to her and then heads to find the popcorn he bought before coming home. Putting it on the couch, he also arranges the blankets and pillows, making sure everything is set up perfectly and where they are meant to be. Yup, it' going to be very good. No need for him to panic, since they are just going to watch a movie together after dinner.

"Thanks a lot," Emilia whispers, stroking his cheek gently, enjoying the sight of his flushed cheeks. "You look so cute when you blush," she remarks, earning an even redder shade from him. She giggles at this and the two decide to work together until it's time for Mark to cook the meal. Emilia then sits down and waits as he puts on an apron, and turns on the stove. Mark pours oil onto the pan and adds the pork, pouring some teriyaki sauce on it.

He also puts in some Australian broccoli, which he chopped up earlier. It doesn't take very long before he's finished cooking dinner. The boy then places it on two plates and carry them to the table where Emilia is waiting. Both teens start eating together. Mark has lighted a candle and placed it in the centre of the table to generate a romantic atmosphere. It seems to be working, based on the way she gazes at him with yearning and, as far as he is concerned, affection.

"You really are an amazing cook. Your mother was right when she told me that," Emilia notes, going through his collection of movies. The teenager has grown quite aware of where he leaves his stuff about, having been over at his place regularly for two weeks now. Mark doesn't mind her rummaging about, as she always remembers where to put things back. She can't seem to find one that they'll both enjoy watching though. That is, until she finds the Harry Potter films. "How about Goblet of Fire? That's my favourite one," she says to him once he's finished washing the dishes.