The Cheerleader's Nerd Boy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? It's my favourite too!" Mark exclaims.

They settle down on the couch to watch the film together, after Mark's placed the popcorn in a bowl and put it down between them. He thinks she looks so cute when reaching for it with her beautiful fingers. It makes him feel flutters in his stomach as they sit next to each other and watches the movie, with a blanket over their legs. Mark's parents are both in their room right now, deciding to give the youngsters the living room to themselves for the evening. It is clear to them that something is blossoming between the two teens and they are both very happy about it.

"I'm cold," Emilia says, and Mark finds himself wrapping an arm around her shoulder, pulling slightly so her head is resting on his shoulder. Emilia really enjoys being held this way, sneakily snuggling up to him, leaning into his body. Truth be told, she isn't cold at all. She only said that for an excuse to cuddle with him. It's when he brushes a strand of hair from her face and hugs her tightly that made her realise something.

She, Emilia Goldberg, sexy and rich cheerleader, has fallen for Mark Harrison.

Author's Note : Here's the second chapter for you, folks, Do let me know how you found this one, please. I could always use some encouragement.