All Comments on 'The Cheerleader's Nerd Boy Ch. 03'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a terrific story, and one wonders how things are going to go from here. It certainly has great potential, and could go in several different directions. The only flaw, at least for this reviewer, is the use of the present tense rather than the past tense to narrate the story. That aside, it is excellent from start to finish, and this reviewer in spite of the above qualification has to give it Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I like this series.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 2 years ago

Love to see what she does next!

David_BrockDavid_Brockabout 2 years ago

I wish you would have written 1 more chapter explaining the nanny cam and the importance of her"evil grin" .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved all three installments. Please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good storyline and I hope you keep writing. You really need some help with your grammer and spelling. You mix tenses and often use incorrect words. Get some help with these issues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That was just bad... wasnt aroused even once....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hopefully they actually fall in love, but I doubt it. She's still a rich little whore and he's a nerd. It is a shame that her pill works, as he could shoot his son or daughter into her womb. That would tell if they are in love. It is odd, his mother really thinks a lot of Emilia. Hopefully the slut's not just using him, to only throw him away...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is so off! With her personality, it's hard to believe she would walk away from all her f*ck-mates. This girl is an evil sociopath ruining his only friendship. She doesn't deserve Mark. She should be begging him for his love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Kinda difficult to read about

Such morally bankrupt characters as our female protag

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaos8 months ago

That isn't love. That is manipulation, rape, and obsession.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous