The Cheerleader's Nerd Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I love you, Mark Harrison. I'm not Emilia Goldberg without you," Emilia tells him, making him gasp. "I'm sorry I was so horrible to you but I promise I will never be like that again. I really do love you and want to be with you for the rest of my life. Please, I just can't lose you, Mark." He stares at her with tears of happiness in his eyes as she confesses her love to him, making him realize that he wasn't wrong at all to fall in love with her, and that he finally has what he's been waiting for.

"Emilia, I love you too. I'm so sorry I didn't give you a chance to explain," he says, embracing her. Before he knows it she has smashed her lips against his, sticking her tongue in his mouth. She French-kisses the love of her life for about ten seconds before withdrawing so he can get some air. "I should have waited and talked to you, instead of running away like a coward. I'm sorry, Emilia. From now on, I'll always trust and never leave you." The two young lovers lock lips again, for a bit longer this time as Mark slowly gets used to her tongue-fucking his mouth.

"It's okay, sweetie. I'm not mad. It's fine. We're together now. That's all that matters. We can tell people we are dating tomorrow," Emilia tells him, placing a finger on his lower lip, leaning in to kiss him on his forehead tenderly. "You're coming home with me after school. I want us to have a romantic dinner together, at my place this time." He eagerly nods, having no idea what she's got planned. The girl heads off to her class, leaving him standing there, looking at her longingly before going to his own first class of the day, completely pleased with what has just happened between the two of them.

The head cheerleader spends the rest of the school day feeling very pleased with herself, having successfully gotten him to be her boyfriend. Now it's the fun part. She grins evilly to herself as she catches glances at Mark, forming all sorts of perverted plots in her head. If he knows what's going through her dirty mind right now, he might turn as red as a tomato and be afraid to show up at her place tonight, which she can't have. That's why she conceals it well, not wanting to spook the poor boy.

............................

When he sees what she's got her personal chef to prepare, Mark stares in wonder. He is looking at porcelain plates with some excellent food on them. For appetizer, the two are served caviar sandwiches. The boy has very rarely eaten anything so expensive before, only on special occasions like birthdays or when he did very well in an exam. Now it's on a romantic dinner date with his girlfriend. Mark savors every bite, enjoying both the taste of the food and the company of the love of his life, who is looking at him with her captivating eyes, making him blush.

Next, they are served Pan Seared Foie Gras with truffle sauce and chutneys. After that it's a rack of lamb and then dessert, in the form of apple crumble. The two then take a walk in the garden outside, watching the moonlight together. Walking hand in hand, Mark finds himself constantly looking at Emilia, unable to take his eyes off of her perfect face. The way she has grown to be so kind and sweet to him, over the amount of time they've been together, makes him feel that they are truly meant to be. There's no other way to explain how he feels whenever he's with her.

Once Emilia feels like the atmosphere is perfect, she steers him upstairs towards her bedroom, feeling mischievous. The girl has never been excited about getting someone in bed before. Yes, she was always happy to get someone to fuck her, but this time, she is going to fuck the only boy she has ever loved. Of course it is going to be much, much different. She could hardly wait to feel him enter her for the first time, stealing his virginity. This is going to be so wonderful.

"Baby, listen to me," she says as she locks the door behind them. "I'm very horny and you're going to let me fuck you. No objections. I don't care if you're ready or not. I'll get what I want." Mark is shocked by her bluntness and even more surprised to find that he's getting turned on with how aggressive she is, reaching down to cup his balls through the pants. She fondles them, squeezing the boy's crown jewel gently as her other hand pushes him towards the bed.

"Honey that's really, really sweet. I love you a lot and I want to make you happy, but don't you think this is a bit too fast?" he gasps as her hand travels up slightly, wrapping her fingers around his prick. She strokes him, making Mark moan. "I m m mean, w we've only s s started dating today! I want a quality relationship that will l l last! Ahhh!" Emilia is now jacking his dick, stimulating the hidden tool with her practiced hand. Soon, he is throbbing in her grip.

"I want a quality relationship too, but like I said, I'm horny. It's your fault for being so adorable I can't help myself," Emilia tells him, unzipping his pants and bringing it and his boxers down, removing them for him. Pumping his now exposed cock, lubricating it with his pre-cum, she continues "When a boy makes a girl fall in love with him, it's his duty to please her. He should offer himself to her and let her do whatever she wants with his body. You made me fall in love with you, Mark. You're going to let me have my way with you. You're going to let me fuck you like the good fuck toy that you are now."

Mark couldn't figure out any counter-argument to that and soon finds her taking his shirt off too, before she undresses herself. Now they are both naked in front of each other for the first time. The boy can't believe how ridiculously sexy she is, with her large, round breasts and the mouth-watering six pack abs. Not to mention her muscular thighs and the hairy crotch lying between them. His dick is bouncing up and down as she swings her left leg over his waist, straddling him.

The moment she guides the head of his penis inside the tight channel, Mark cries out in shock. She drops in one slide, easily taking him all the way into her tunnel, sheathing his cock with her pussy. Emilia smirks triumphantly, having deflowered the boy she loves. "You're mine now, baby," she tells him. The girl starts riding his pole, bouncing up and down on the prick. He feels incredibly good as she screws him, her cunt squeezing around the rod. The insides grip his erection firmly as her moist vagina caresses him, providing exquisite friction out of this world.

"Oh, god! Aaaah! Oooh, baby," Mark cries out, thrashing about beneath her powerful body as she rails him, fucking the helpless boy aggressively. "Please fuck me harder. Fuck me hard, Emilia!" He yells out to her in a very slutty tone, spreading his legs apart to make it easier for her to pound his body into the bed. The girl is wildly riding his shaft, impaling her cunt with the weapon that is glistening from her juices. Her extremely powerful pussy is destroying him, making him addicted to her, enslaving the boy completely. He is now her slut, begging her to fuck him like a good, little whore.

"Do you like it, baby? Do you like how I fuck you and make you mine?" Emilia pants as she pumps his dick with her vagina, bouncing faster and faster. Her hips are moving at a blistering pace, bruising his body as she screws Mark, drenching his crotch with her flowing nectar. Rapidly fucking her boyfriend, she pins him down with her hands on his shoulders, trapping him on the bed. Not that he wants to escape. He is now lost to the pleasure she is making him feel, wracking his body with the need to cum. "Beg me to fuck you harder."

"Oh baby yes! Yes! Fuck me really hard, baby!" He is screaming as she fucks him now, being very loud. The boy would usually be very embarrassed about being vocal like this but is too far gone, completely fucked out by her magical cunt. "Make me your whore, baby! Fuck your slutty boyfriend! Please fuck me till I can't walk tomorrow!" The boy could feel his orgasm rapidly approaching now as Emilia bangs him harder every second.

Being an inexperienced boy, it's only five minutes before he screams like a whore and ejaculates into her pussy. He is cumming bucketloads inside Emilia, firing jets of hot, white semen up inside her womb. The boy's penis throbs violently as her ruthless pussy milks more ropes of cum out of his dick, as he keeps jizzing in the athletic cheerleader. "That's it. Fill my cunt." Once she's sure she has wrung all the cum out of his cock, she gets up from on top of him.

Turning around, she got on all fours, her huge ass pointing at the headboard, her asshole winking at Mark. "Get up behind me and fuck my ass, Mark." Mark stares at her in shock. "Come on. I want your cum in my asshole, right now." She is still turned on and expects more. There is no way he is going to deny her now. As it is, even though he shook his head, he is now getting on his knees, truly unable to resist those massive buttcheeks.

"I'm not sure I can get it up again so soon," he says to her, despite feeling the stirring in his groin again. She replies by grinding her booty on his penis, rubbing her asscheeks all over it. Her hand reaches behind her to spread her meaty globes apart, revealing the wrinkly orifice. Just that is enough to make his dick twitch into position, fully hard now, rod crossed with veins. Now he has no more excuse of avoiding what is coming.

"There it is, baby. I knew you could do it," Emilia says. "From now on, you have no more say over your body. It's mine. Your cock is mine. I can fuck you whenever I want, and you don't have any say about it." She reaches for his cock and inserts it through her sphincter, making him enter her ass. "If I get horny when you aren't, I'll just rape you," the girl adds as an afterthought, after sliding her anal ring down to the base of his prick.

Emilia's asshole is squeezing him perfectly, fitting snugly around his tool like a satin glove. She is fucking her asshole with his prick lasciviously, slamming backwards. The girl twerks around his rod, flexing her muscular asscheeks in a show of brilliant coordination, blowing his mind away as she makes him fuck her. Mark has lost all control of his body and is now a slave to her whims, hypnotized by the cheerleader into fucking her the way she wants, giving himself over to her.

Mark no longer cares how much he sounds like a whore, moaning as he gives her his cock, fulfilling his duty as her slutty boyfriend. He's only a slut for her though, and will never fuck another girl. Right now he is drilling Emilia's backdoor, following her order. "Yes, Mark. Come on, fuck my ass. Fuck me with your slutty cock. I want to feel your cum sloshing around inside my ass, baby." Her dirty talk is really getting him into it and soon he is thrusting faster and faster, eventually spilling his second load into her bowels.

He lies back down, wanting to rest, but she doesn't let him withdraw his penis, instead sitting down on top of him in the reverse cow-girl position. Sensing his dick is still trapped in her, he nervously asks "You aren't going to make me fuck you again, are you? Please let me have at least an hour to rest. It's my first time." She looks at him over her shoulder, shaking her head. Then the girl begin bouncing on him again, this time giving him a view of her ass instead of her tits as she rides him.

The girl's athletic ass fucks him into oblivion, reducing him to a brainless bimbo. Mark is uncontrollably thrusting up to meet her movements before his weak cock pumps another load inside Emilia's ass. This time, Emilia's asshole completely empties his balls, draining him. She lies down next to him on the bed, not too surprised to see his state. Her muscular ass actually knocks him out with the orgasm. The girl snuggles up to her passed out boyfriend, wrapping her arms around his fragile body possessively. Emilia looks up at the top of her bookshelf with an evil smirk on her beautiful face.

Mark lies there, completely oblivious to the fact that a hidden camera has secretly recorded him and his girlfriend having sex.

Author's Note : And here it is everybody! So, what do you think about it?

12