The Cheerleaders Panties Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mother!" I pathetically begged only to have my balls heavily squeezed. Her hand was one of scales and nails brutally pulling my testicles upwards.

"On the bed!" She roared.

I grovelling obeyed, crawling up onto the bed whimpering for forgiveness the whole way.

"Lay on your back and let me see your cock!" She rasped.

I did as I was told and peeked out of my fearful waterlogged eyes. I saw my erection standing hard and proud in opposition to my frightened disposition.

My eyes were wide and blazing in fear as my muscular unstoppable powerhouse Mother straddled over me.

Her viper venom charged face hissing into my frightened, tearful sweating face. Her tongue pushed out far from her face as she moved in to lick me. My paranoia raced to a new volume as my head went back into the pillow, enveloping my face.

She lent back and grabbed my cock and savagely wanked it, her talons scratching into my stiff shaft. She roughly pulled it forward and pushed it through her teeth-baring cunt, hungrily chattering away at my cock with sharp teeth. I felt them grab and scrape my cock and then feed it into my Mothers cunt of granite ready to castrate me.

Mother leant forward snarling with glee as she dibbled acid onto my chest.

"Fuck me!" She roared with a deep Beelzebub voice.

She rocked on my cock, and I obediently hardened, and a mysterious semblance of pleasure sparked in its head. My erection was more potent than it had ever been. A cock of concrete with steel reinforced bars, huge and invading. I thrust up into Mother's cunt, and she groaned.

My weak consciousness took on a metamorphosis. I reached up and grabbed Mothers tits with imaginary craw like hands and pulled her down to me, bringing our sharp carnivorous mouths together. I shunted hard into her, my weapon of love becoming one of vengeful anger pounding deep into her with such a force as to try to split her in two.

She roared above me like some golden slithering like lizard still bucking her hips taking my mighty deep probing spike. I squeezed her tits and dragged her to me and nipped her nipples as our long-stagnant green tongues wickedly intertwined.

Mother cried out and slapped my face, and instantly I regressed to the blubbering virgin boy being taken against his will.

"Sorry, mother!" I sobbed as she pushed my shoulders down, her simmering face of wrath looked down upon me, ready to strike.

I still thrust into her, each hard burrowing plunge re-energising my bile and building my hatful confidence up to fuck her painfully hard.

My cock became the battering ram of my defence, and I bucked my hips to fuck Mother hard, and she cried forth with every rough mauling my ever-growing phallus gave her. My balls of concrete thickened as a scolding hot sperm of lava rolled in them.

She withered and writhed upon my invading skewer, roaring her displeasure like some demented demonic lizard. I smiled wickedly as I held her breast. I stared red-eyed into her lizard slits. I was Beelzebub, Lucifer, and the Devil of all fuckers and was just about to kill this perversion of motherhood.

I ejaculated with the force of molten lava, shooting up into her as she screamed like a speared beast. Steam rose from the bed as I thrust and let my powerful acid like spring into her, making her squirm and dimming upon me.

I shot again, and my lava ejaculate turned to steam still scorching my flayed writhing beast skewered upon me. She thrashed from side to side, ear piercingly squealing. I shot, again and again, to kill her off. Slowly I felt my strength-sapping as my potency ebbed returning me into nervousness.

I tried hard to nail Mother once more, and she cried a demonic scream at the ceiling. I closed my eyes as my power waned trying to force more of my offensive sperm inside her. I was on the decline and shrivelling into neurosis under her.

I hammered into her with what now felt like a turgid sausage and gave out, drained and surrendered. Mother's heads collided, and I felt her hot breath upon me. We both lay still. He forehead pressed firmly against mine. I kept my eyes closed shivering in the horrors I had seen. Mother sighed and then there was a slight tremble through her forehead onto mine and then an unusual low croak and sigh and then sniff. She was crying. "Mother?" I softly asked as my hand carefully went up to stroke her head. She jerked into life and ran out of the room.

I crawled to my bedroom, vomiting over my naked body all the way. The carpet burning into my dragged flesh as I clawed instinctively to my room despite the blurred visions and changing perspectives. I climbed up on my bed of nettles and rolled up into a panicky shaking ball. I rocked and cried as over the hours I slowly came down. I went into an unhealthy nervous sleep and was woken by gentle taps on my bedroom door.

"James, James, James". A female voice softly repeated with a resolute metronomic rhythm demanding my attention. My eyes were dry and salty a sure sign of tears, my head throbbing in an emotional headache, I feigned sleep and kept my back to the door. Another tap of the door came this time, accompanied by the gentle opening of the door. "James?" Mother softly asked again this time, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"James, we have to talk," she pressed softly. I could hear she was crying, and I begrudgingly turned over.

She was a pitiful sight, sat in my chair with both hands to her crying face. This was the lioness tamed, thick sinus issue caused by her emotions were seeping through her shaking fingers.

She brought up a sodden tissue to her sobbing eyes.

"How long have you known about the Mirrors?" she whispered.

I thought over my answer, not wanting to get Sally into trouble.

"A few months." I coldly admitted amazed I could string a sentence together after my horrific ordeal.

"Have you been watching Sally?"

"Good grief no, I only spied on you for being so spiteful," I asserted, "What the fucking hell has got into you?" I raged.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she spewed in a barrage of words obstructing a reply as she held herself and rocked back and forth before breaking loudly,

"Oh my god! Jesus fucking Christ, I took your virginity!" she cried out before splitting into a loud, intense sob.

The sight of Mother crying so forcefully was harrowing, and I feared for her sanity as the realisation of what we had done sank in. I still felt a twinge of embarrassment that she thought I was a virgin. There was also a sickening feeling of elation that I wasn't a virgin anymore.

"Where the hell did you get that stuff?" I interrogated with a fit of anger to quickly sidestep the question of my virginity, "It was a nightmare."

"You get used to it," she snivelled.

"Why the fuck would you want to get used to that?" I spluttered incredulously, "Its dangerous."

"Not on your own and besides it has an aphrodisiacal property."

Mother boiled over into another bout of internal self-loathing sobbing loudly as she held herself and started to rock maniacally.

"Do you want me to get an ambulance?" Worried that Mother might do something stupid in her state of mind.

"No, thank you," she managed to whimper, my words of kindness tipping her into another small fit of sobs.

"Can I get you a drink?"

"No, that will only amplify things, best to let it run its course," Mother advised with a knowing authority. She looked at me with swollen watery eyes, and as a flood of fresh tears ran down her face, she asked.

"How are you?"

My nerves were still raw, and the sensitivity in her question brought up a welling of emotion. I couldn't remember the last time she had asked after my well-being, and it caught me off guard. I started to cry immediately.

"I've been better," I snivelled bring up my arm to cover the stream of tears.

"I'm sorry, I really am," she pleaded as I took stock of the situation.

"Are you really?" I sniffled, "I want to believe you, this isn't you being emotional from coming down?"

"Oh, Christ!" She shrieked, putting her head in her hands, "I took your virginity, and I want to gouge my eyes out." Crying hard at her crime.

I stood up unbalanced and took a few awkward paces towards my Mother. I sat on the arm of her chair, put an arm around her shoulder and hugged her.

"It was just as much my fault," I tried to placate, "I shouldn't have spied on you."

We hugged and rocked in silence bar the occasional sob at the memory of the sickening reality of the situation. Mother slowly calmed down, and there were so many questions I wanted to ask.

"Do you smoke that drug for its aphrodisiacal effects?"

"Ha! Do you think I smoke it for its demonic hallucinations?"

"Good point," I mused, "They say you always remember your first time but fuck I wasn't expecting that!"

We both laughed, "Oh don't," chuckled Mother not wanting to remember. "I want it to get my libido back, I hadn't had relations with your father for two years before he finally left."

"Really? Two years," I exclaimed, for two years was a lifetime at our age.

"I wasn't exactly willing years before that, "Mother confessed, "I pushed him into leaving, Its all my fault."

I mulled things over in silence as I stroked Mother's hair. So it was her fault that father left us but for a different reason.

"Why did you ask if I watched Sally?"

Mother sighed and looked down at her feet. "I caught your father watching her masturbate while he wanked up there. He confessed to watching her and her cheerleader friends many times."

"Oh, no," I sighed.

"No don't be too hard on him, a man will take up many perverted pass-times when his sex life has been withdrawn, I'm as much to blame."

"That's very gracious of you mum, but if he missed a sex life that bad, he should have left home not eavesdrop on his daughter." A realisation snapped in my own head, should I practise what I preach?

"Ha," Mother sympathetically laughed, "If only it was that simple."

In my innocence, I found her logic hard to comprehend.

"Its why I worried about you and Sally. You spying on the cheerleaders, catching the pair of you naked on the landing and those stained panties," Mother sighed, "All part of my paranoia."

An immense feeling of guilt swelled up with-in me. Mother's paranoiac episodes weren't so deluded; I was just as much to blame as father, Sally and herself.

"Do you want me to get Sally back?" Thinking that Sally would understand if I explained.

I want you all back, you, Sally and your father.

12