All Comments on 'The Cheerleading Squad'

by goldemerald

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

That was fantastic. Please write more soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
good story

Wish you had started it when he was a year or so younger. It would have let you right more of them! Great story pleas continue!!

Billydee2Billydee2over 16 years ago
Good News and

Good News: Very Good Story.

and depending on how you look at it Good/Bad News: You have got to continue this really good story. Does he work his way thru all the cheerleaders? does him and Holly end up together? Does he find another cheerleader he ends up with? Does he lose the cheerleaders? Does he find a non-cheerleader he goes with? and there's still the question of what does the school know and why was he specifically given this job? and a few other questions to be answered.

This story has just too many possibilites not to continue!

Ari425Ari425over 16 years ago
Wow

Couldn't have been any better. You have to follow this up!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I NEED MORE

Ok, I've read many of your stories, and I need to read the next chapter to this one.

BuffyFreakBuffyFreakover 16 years ago
Great

Would have been better had Holly been a virgin as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
How did the practice go?

Where is the rest of the story? Did they practice in the hotel banquet room and who got busy with whom? With that many cheerleaders and just on guy, some girls must have decided to sample eachother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

AWESOME!!! Great job man, im only 3 days from being 18 so i thought wtf im close enough to read this. really funny, im a sr and my dream girls name starts with h, and shes a cheerleader! lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Only one little problem ...

... I got with this story: it's obviously incomplete, but since it's about 4.5 years old I fear it will never be completed. There could have been SOOO many more HOT ways for him to become "closer" to the other gals ...

bowlerhatbowlerhatover 11 years ago
Disappointing

The first few paragraphs started very well but then the whole thing seemed to get too rushed. Willing suspension of disbelief will only stretch so far and the more realistic a story is the better.

This would be better as a much longer story with our hero's relationship with the girls getting closer over several away trips.

maxsteelemaxsteeleabout 5 years ago
This was awesome.

Jason wanted to be on the football team, but if he did end up there, he would've never gotten though to fuck all the chearleaders as freely as he is now without the rest of the team getting jealous. Looking forward to reading a sequel where he gets the rest of the chearleaders and maybe have a orgy break out.

maxsteelemaxsteeleabout 5 years ago
Also a relationship with Holly.

Also looking forward to reading Jason''s relationship with Holly blossom into something amazing.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Every man’s dream.

Can’t wait to see where you go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Definitely some issues! For example, "I was very hard to do."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergoldemerald@goldemerald
I'm just a guy trying to make a hobby. I wrote word-porn in my early years. That's what got me off at the time. I cringe when I read my stories from years ago. Seriously, this is my reaction reading my earlier works. http://gif-central.blogspot.com/2013/06/cringe.html That sa...