The Cheesecake Model Who Wasn't

Story Info
Denise is a cheesecake model, or is she?
9.3k words
4.76
8.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
161 Followers

We all kinda know when we're punching above our weight class. Well, I had some very cute girlfriends who were nice and easy on the eyes, but if I'm being honest, they weren't anything I would call stunning. I knew my limits for a twenty year old, under matured, college kid who hadn't quite grown into his manhood. What I did have was seven years of pulling on a clam rake in the Great South Bay of Long Island. I didn't really understand it at the time, but all that work put me in excellent shape.

So, when I changed schools and met Denise, I thought my chances were pretty much nil, but she had another opinion.

We met in the cafeteria of all places, when she sat across from me, and I somehow plucked up enough courage to start talking with her. I have no idea what I said, or what she said, but we made a date, and I just couldn't figure it. She was way out of my league. I usually like my girls short and cute, but Denise was a leggy brunette with an absolutely gorgeous face. Big, dark, doe eyes, full lips, and a long neck that made her look so elegant and graceful.

Then there was her body. I just summed her up as busty, slim, a great ass, and legs forever. Her actual dimensions were 35D-24-36, five foot eight, and clocking in at around one-fifteen. She was the sort you expected to see in a magazine modeling something hot. I had no idea how close to the truth that was.

As stunning and beautiful as Denise was, she apparently had one irreconcilable flaw. From our limited conversation, I decided she was, how can I say this kindly? She was not the sharpest knife in the kitchen. Trying to have a meaningful conversation with her was next to impossible, and that first date would have been the last if not for how it ended.

We had a nice meal at a nice place, and most of the evening she talked about her acting class. She had dreams of one day being in movies, and she really thought she'd be employed right out of high school. Her lack of common sense was a little embarrassing. So, I asked if she was working, and she nodded with a huge smile.

"Oh, yeah!" She said excitedly. "I'm a model now!"

"Really?" I grinned. "What sort of modeling?"

She shrugged. "Mostly just cheesecake."

"Cheesecake?" I frowned. I had no idea what that was. I was still just a stupid kid. I imagined her posing with an actual cheesecake.

"You know, skimpy underwear and stuff." She shrugged. "A lot of us models start that way. Hey, want to see some of my pictures?"

Denise in skimpy underwear? "Absolutely!"

"Okay. Next time, I'll bring some of my picture books." She said excitedly.

Well, that was enough incentive for me to want to see her again. We made a second date.

I drove her home and we parked across the street from her house. We started necking and I found out she really knew how to kiss. She spent a good five minutes just sucking my lips and tongue. By then she had guided my hand under her top and I unhooked her bra to let those full, youthful tits free. Not long after, my hand was under her skirt, and I was rubbing her pussy through her panties, and I could feel her getting wet. Her heavy breathing and grinding hips were getting me too turned on to worry about being seen.

She let me play with her like that for a while, and I couldn't stand it anymore. I unfastened my belt and opened my pants.

She smiled and said, "Oh. I think I know what you want." She pulled my cock out and started pumping me with her hands. "Boys always like it when I do this. I guess I'm good at it. Am I? You like this, right?" she purred.

I shook my head and pushed her down toward my erection. "Not quite." I said.

"Oh, this! Okay. I think I'm good at that too." She took my cock in her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down my length while I kept feeling her up. She was good at it, alright. Incredibly good. Like amazingly good. Her mouth sucked its way off my cock with a lip-smacking smooch. "How's that?" she asked.

"Fucking fantastic!" I groaned. "Keep going."

I grabbed the back of her head and started forcing her mouth up and down again as she gulped and moaned, gagged and swallowed. I was really loving her remarkably talented oral skills but thought I should give her something in return. I let her up, and she gasped for air, but with a sweet smile.

"Want to get in the back seat?" I asked.

She shook her head. "I want to do a good job with this, and I have to concentrate." She said and got me back into her mouth.

"But I can't reach you."

She stopped sucking me and looked up with a confused expression. "But I'm right here." She said.

"No." I sighed. "I mean, I can't keep rubbing your pussy. I can't reach."

"Oh!" she giggled. "That's okay. I need to concentrate anyway."

Again, she gulped my cock into her mouth and started sucking me like mad. I thought about warning her of my approaching cum, but she was way too enthusiastic about what she was doing. I shot off in her mouth and she jumped, then started sucking and swallowing.

When I finished, she sucked her way off my cock again, and smiled, not a drop of my cream in sight. "I'm good at that, right?" She said. "My photographer says it's good for plumping my lips and that I can put it on my skin, and it will moisturize me."

I blinked. "Your photographer does this?"

She nodded. "Sometimes. Well, most of the time. He usually doesn't do it when I'm posing with someone else. Well, he does, but not until we're done."

I was more than a little confused. "He has you suck his cock before your photo shoots?"

"Before, during, after." She shrugged. "Whenever he thinks my lips need some more volume, or if my skin is looking dry."

I could hardly believe what she was telling me. Could she really be that clueless? "When do you pose again?" I asked.

"Let me think." She sighed. "This is Friday, right? So, I might be posing tomorrow."

"You don't know for sure?"

She shrugged. "I don't always get a schedule." She said. "Sometimes he just calls and says come over, and we do a session. My last session was like that. Sometimes he tells me that we'll have a session a few days in advance."

I wasn't sure if she was just playing dumb, or if she really was so naive. "And, if we're dating, will you still do it?"

She shrugged again. "I don't know. I guess I shouldn't, right?"

I nodded, thinking maybe she understood this much.

"I guess you can moisturize my face and tits and plump my lips." She smiled. "Well, I have to go home before my parents get worried. This was fun. When can we go out again?"

I was so close to just telling her to forget it, but her beautiful face and her delicious body told my cock to say, "How about next weekend?" I would have said sooner, but I needed some time to process this. A model who sucks off her photographer. Was she that clueless?

She smiled and shrugged. "Okay! Oh! Does that mean you're my boyfriend now?"

I couldn't help but laugh a little. "Um, yes. And you're my girlfriend."

She hopped up happily on her seat. "Oh good." She leaned in and kissed me good night. "You'll call me, right?"

I nodded, and she got out of the car and hurried across the street and into her house.

Watching that adorable figure prancing away assured me that I made a good choice. Even if she wasn't really long-term relationship material, she was the hottest babe I'd ever had... by miles!

All the drive home, I was conflicted with waring thoughts. On the one hand, she said she was nineteen, and enrolled in college. How dim could she really be? Maybe it was just an act. Maybe she got off on playing a bimbo. But then there was our long, tedious conversation over dinner. I found it hard to believe anyone could keep up an act like that for so long. If she really was that dim, was this taking advantage?

During the week, I called a buddy who lived on the north shore and told him about Denise.

"She's the hottest girl I've ever seen, but god, she's dumb as a post."

He laughed. "So. Don't marry her. Problem solved."

"I guess." I sighed. "I just don't know if maybe she's just acting like a ditz."

"That's possible." He agreed. "And again, so what? You don't need to date a rocket scientist every time, right? Have a little fun."

I snorted a laugh. "I know. I know." I huffed. "Fine. I guess, if nothing else, I can have a little fun. Or, in her case, a lot of fun."

"That's it!" he chuckled. "So, when do you see her next?"

"We made a date for next week." I said. "The folks are going to my sister's place in Pennsylvania, so I thought I'd just bring her here."

"Good plan." He said. "Hey! Want to make it a double date? I can bring Jenny and we could cook something on the grill for them."

"Sure. Sounds good."

We made our plans and for the rest of the week, I got out on the bay clamming whenever I had the chance, trying to get enough money for something to grill, along with some beer, wine, and a cheesecake for dessert. I thought that was being clever. Ugh!

I ran into Denise between classes every day at some point, and she always made a point to come over and kiss me. She really was very sweet in a way, just really hard to talk to.

"What are we doing on our date?" she asked the Friday before.

"I'll pick you up around noon and go back to my place. I'm going to grill some steaks and clams, and we'll have a double date with my friend Jeff and his girlfriend Jenny."

"Oh, fun!" She giggled.

"Bring a bathing suit too." I added. "We can go swimming in the bay."

"Swimming! Great. I love swimming!" She kissed me again and hurried off to her next class.

The next day, I picked up Denise and drove her back to my place. We still had about two hours before Jeff and Jenny would arrive, so I suggested we go for a swim in the bay. My parent's house was waterfront, and being that it was the middle of September, the water was still warm-ish.

"We have some time before they get here." I said. "Want to go for a swim?"

"Yes! That sounds great!" She smiled. "Where can I change?"

"There's nobody else here." I said. "If you want, you can change right here in the living room."

She shrugged. "Okay!" and she started stripping.

I didn't actually expect her to agree, but now that she was getting naked, I wasn't going to stop her.

You know how some girls look amazing in tight jeans, short skirts, crop tops, and the like... and then when you get them naked, they're just not that impressive? Denise was the exact opposite of that. I was just speechless, staring at this curvaceous beauty with her long, toned legs, flat belly, delightfully large breasts, and an ass so firm you could bounce a quarter off it.

She then put on a very revealing string bikini that barely managed to contain her remarkable assets, and hopped on her toes in front of me. "Ready!"

We walked down to the water and I dove off the dock and into the mostly calm bay. The drop is about six or seven feet depending on the tide, and the depth of the water is only four or five feet, so you really have to dive shallow. I grew up there, so I knew how to do it.

When Denise stepped up and gave me a nervous smile, I said, "Don't dive. Just jump in."

"Oh. Okay." She said and landed at an awkward angle. When she surfaced, she jumped up in front of me holding her bare breasts. "I lost my top!" she gasped.

I got a nice view of her generous breasts bouncing in the water and struggled not to laugh. "Don't worry. It can't have gone far." The water was mostly clear, so I found it pretty quickly, but I didn't tell her that. Instead, I swam underwater, collected her bikini top and stuffed it into my bathing suit pocket.

"Sorry. I can't find it." I said after a while. "But don't worry. You won't need it. You can cover up with a towel to get back to the house."

She shrugged. "Okay."

We swam and bounced with the waves for a while, which made her luscious breasts float in and out of view. Very hot. Then I collected her in my arms, and she wrapped her long legs around me. We kissed and I enjoyed her tits in my hands for a while, and I knew she felt my cock getting hard through my suit. As we went at it, wrestling tongues, I untied her bikini bottom and pulled it away.

"Hey!" she giggled. "I need those."

"No, you don't." I smiled. "Towel, remember?"

She shrugged again. "Oh. Okay." We continued making out. My hands were under her spectacular ass, and I kept reaching further until my fingers were rubbing her pussy. Her moans and whimpers got more urgent as I teased her.

"Let's get out." She moaned.

I agreed. We needed to go someplace where we could continue with what I hoped would happen. I walked us over to the ladder, her legs still holding me in her firm thighs. I said, "One sec. I'll get you a towel."

I climbed the ladder first and went to the back deck of the house to get her a large towel. The yard is pretty big, so it took longer than she thought it should. When I turned around, she was walking naked across the lawn toward me.

I raced back and threw a towel over her before the neighbors called the cops. "What are you doing?" I laughed. "I said wait?"

"I was afraid of sharks." She said.

"Denise, honey. There are no sharks in the bay. Well, baby sharks maybe. But nothing dangerous."

"Oh good!" she giggled. "Do you want me to go back?"

I snickered. "No. Let's have a shower to rinse off the salt water."

"Okay!" she beamed.

I led her upstairs and got the shower going for her. Much to my delight, when I turned around, her towel was on the floor and she was smiling at me, her naked body giving me a minor cardiac. "Oh, um. The water takes a minute to warm up." I said. We spent the time chatting about sharks in the bay while I resumed my touching and teasing, familiarizing myself with her tits and tight rear. Steam started to fill the bathroom, so I guided her into the hot water.

"Here you go." I said and started to open the door to leave her to rinse off.

"Where are you going?" she asked.

"I thought I'd let you shower first."

"Who's going to wash my back?" she asked.

I grinned and laughed again. "I guess I will." And I dropped my trunks and got into the shower.

The hot water and the small space of the shower was a very convenient combination. I got the soap and lathered us both up, our slippery bodies sliding together as we kissed and caressed and fondled. I got her in my arms, her breasts crushed to my chest, and started to lather her back and firm ass.

She turned in my arms and put her hands against the wall to lean forward and lift her ass. "Would you wash my back for me?"

I thought that's what I was doing, but this magnificent view was so much better. I got behind her, my hard cock already nestled between the tight globes of that stunning ass, and started slowly soaping her up again. The soapy run off ran down her ass and over my cock, as I massaged her firm body. The temptation grew.

After some minutes of this, I had to take action. The need was too great. I was slowly thrusting my cock between her firm ass cheeks, and she was rolling her head from side to side in relaxing pleasure. I pulled back a little, aligned my cock with her pussy, and slipped right in. She was completely soaked in love juices. I heard her moan softly and lift up on her toes to give me better access. My hands got busy, rubbing her clit and giving her stiff nipples a little tug as I felt her up.

We got into a nice rhythm, my thrusting making her rock forward and back and moan sweetly as we started to go faster. Gazing down at her incredible ass, I was tempted again. It was something I'd wanted to try for a while now, but never found a willing partner. Here, I thought, I might have a willing partner, and with a body built for fucking. But first, I wanted her to cum.

Our pace quickened, and before long, our mutual thrusting had turned into fierce pounding. Her cute little moans became cries and yelps, and she bent further forward to help me penetrate her deeper. The image of that spectacular body bouncing off my pelvis and the feel of her smooth skin in my hands was overwhelming. But the sound of her cries and the trembling of her orgasm was the best part.

As she shook and moaned through her orgasm, I eased out of her and aligned my cock with her tight ass. I pushed forward and she groaned but didn't protest. I pushed again, a little harder, and she spread her legs wider, arched her back, stood on her toes, then looked back at me with a lusty pout as if asking me to try again. I pushed harder still, and my cock head slid in past her tight ring.

Denise threw back her head and moaned deeply, then started to push back at me. With her help, I worked my thick length into that sweet ass, and her cries of pleasure were like nothing I've ever heard. She actually loved to be fucked in the ass. I rammed my shaft forward. My cock buried itself to the very limit of my length, and Denise groaned and shrieked again. I could hardly believe it. She was cumming from anal sex! It was all I could handle. My cock erupted in that tight ass, and she gave a little whimper with every jerk of my cock inside her.

"This gives good posture." She sighed after a moment, my softening cock still inside that tightness.

"What?' I asked.

"My photographer says this helps my posture." She moaned. "Helps me sit up straight."

"You do this with him too?" I asked.

"Sometimes." She moaned. "But you do it much better."

I was thinking this had to be an act. Nobody could be that naive. She must know that this photographer was making excuses to fuck her. We hadn't formed an emotional connection yet, so I just thought it was amusing, though I was starting to suspect that it really was just an act. Who could possibly be this clueless?

We fucked and teased and kissed in the shower until the hot water ran out. Then we rinsed off one last time and got out.

"I guess I'll have to get my clothes downstairs." Denise sighed.

"Well, not if you don't want to." I got my swim trunks off the floor, and fished out her bikini top and bottoms.

"You found them!" she pounced into my arms again, and we kissed a little more, then I 'helped' her get her bikini on... which only took another ten minutes or so because my hands were busy doing lots of other things besides helping her get dressed. By then, it had earned me another of her adorable orgasms. We went back downstairs, and I checked the time.

"Jeff and Jenny should be arriving in about thirty minutes." I said.

"Oh, good." Denise smiled. "Oh, I brought one of my picture books, if you want to see what I model."

I grinned. "Yes, let's."

She got her purse from the hall and dropped herself on the couch next to me. "This one is from last month." She said. "This month's won't be ready for another week."

She took out a small 8x5 inch book with a cover picture of Denise, her back to the camera, in a tiny panty, and nothing else, looking back with a sexy smile. It had a title in scrolling letters that read, "Darling D." At the bottom was a smaller font that read 'Volume 7'.

"You've made seven of these?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded. "Yes! These are like my portfolio. That means it's a bunch of stuff I did."

I nodded. "I know." I started flipping through the pics, and I could feel the heat of a blush rising in my face. The first few pics had her in skimpy lingerie, unbuttoned men's skirts, and bikini tops or bottoms, but never both. She tried explaining each one as I went. "This one is a really cute panty. See, it's so thin you can see my little pussy. And this one is the bikini I'm wearing right now... the top only though."

I kept going until I found one with her completely naked and stretched out on a bed. "This was an unplanned shoot." She smiled. "See that bed? It's really big. Lots bigger than any bed I ever saw. But not very soft. Anyway, I did all the next ones naked like that. See?" she turned the next page, and she was laying back with her legs spread open like some centerfold model.

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
161 Followers