The Cheesecake Model Who Wasn't

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
166 Followers

She nodded and made a cute little whimper. "Yes, please."

I held onto her wriggling hips and pulled her up my body a bit to give Jeff a better angle, my arms flexing to pull her body tight to mine.

Her lips kissed my ear and she was panting as she clung to me, waiting for that second cock. "Oh yes..." she sighed. "I like how you hold me like that. Mmm! You're pulling me so hard It makes you go deeper. I like when you go deeper. You like going deep too, don't you?"

Jeff got behind her, and awkwardly maneuvered into position.

"You're gonna love her ass." I grinned up at him, and this made Denise giggle.

"No doubt." He agreed. "Ready?"

"Ready Denise?" I asked her.

"Oh, yes. I'm ready!"

It took some effort and a few tries, but Jeff finally rammed his cock head into her rear, making Denise cry out. She lay on my chest, holding onto my shoulders as Jeff started to work his length into her tight ass. Every thrust made her moan louder and louder. Soon she was thrashing about and fucking back at our cocks hard.

I can't describe how amazing it feels to be in a tight pussy, then feel another cock push into her ass and make her even tighter. And the way a woman who loves anal takes two cocks is a sight to behold. The rictus of pure desire and pleasure, her moans and cries, her hips grinding and thrusting. It all amounts to a dance of lust that turns your inner animal loose.

We fucked Denise hard and mercilessly for so long, we were all sweating profusely when she finally lifted her head and shrieked. "Oh god, yes! Oh fuck! I'm cumming!"

That was more than Jeff could handle, and I felt him cumming inside her wonderful ass, every convulsion coupled with another deep thrust. Denise spasmed with each of his thrusts, her eyes rolled back and she made a long, beautifully musical scream that still echoes in my memory to this day. The tight wetness of her pussy felt amazing!

Fortunately, I lasted a bit longer. Jeff pulled out of her and back off, but I kept making her ride me. When I wasn't unable to hold back any more, I pushed her off of me at the last moment, rolled her onto her back, and moved up to decorate her gorgeous face in my creamy spunk. I remained kneeling over her while Jeff crawled back to the couch to watch. Denise lay smiling on her back and using hand to milk the last of my cum from my still twitching cock, letting it drip over her cheeks and smiling lips. Her fingers started to play with my cum on her face, smearing it around, then licking them clean.

"Moisturizer." she purred softly.

"What's that?" Jeff asked.

She turned a smile at him, and dabbed at her cum covered face again. "Moisturizer. My photographer says it keeps my skin soft and beautiful."

I could see the same thoughts playing through his head that were going through mine. She couldn't possibly be this dumb.

"I wish I could stay longer." Denise sighed after a while. "But I should be going home soon."

"Alright." I sighed back. "You should probably take another shower first.

She giggled and nodded, then got up and we watched her go up the stairs, her naked ass dribbling a little cum as she went.

"Shit!" Jeff groaned, then whispered. "Maybe not a rocket scientist, but she's one hell of a good fuck."

I nodded. "I know. Apparently from a lot of practice."

He snickered. "So, what now?"

"Now, you leave, and I take her home." I got up and collected her bikini pieces.

"Shit, really?" he pouted. "Think she might want to do this again next week?"

I just scoffed at him. "Go home. Call you tomorrow."

Reluctantly, Jeff got dressed and left, still pleading for me to ask her to do this again soon.

I went up and joined Denise in the shower. We just washed one another, using soapy hands to caress and tease a bit, though that was the extent of it, and it felt almost tender and sweet. She dressed and we got into my car. On the way, we were silent for quite a while, just holding hands. Then she took a deep breath and turned to me.

"I, umm... want to say I'm sorry. I've been lying to you." She said quietly.

"Lying?" I asked. "About what?"

"Well, lying is probably the wrong word. More like pretending... or maybe deceiving." She giggled. "I prefer to think of it as acting, I suppose."

This was the most vocabulary I'd heard from Denise ever. Was I right? Was she not as dumb as she appeared? "I don't think I follow." I scowled, hoping she would explain.

"I'm... not really a bimbo." She sighed. "I'm pretty good at portraying one I guess, but I'm not really."

I looked over at her, and she had a cute smile lighting up her face. She almost looked like a different girl. I could see mischief in those eyes, a playfulness, and something bordering on cunning. It made me smile back at her.

"Pull over here for a moment. I have to elaborate if you don't mind." She said.

Again, the vocabulary. I pulled off to the shoulder, and she heaved a sigh at me.

"I really like you, so I think you deserve the truth." She said. "I'm not some empty-headed bimbo who poses nude and gets unwittingly photographed for an amateur porn magazine."

"You're not?"

She smiled. "It's a pretty good act though, right?"

I laughed a little. "Well, I guess. But... I don't get it. Why pretend like that?"

"It's a long story." she frowned at her hands still holding one of mine.

"Well, you had me pull over, so I assume you wanted to tell me... more than just this, right?"

She lifted a cute smile and nodded. "That's true, I guess." She took a deep breath, and fixed me with her beautiful eyes. "Will you promise that what I'm about to tell you will stay just between us?"

I lifted a brow. Was she about to tell me she works for the CIA or something. "Uh, sure. I guess."

She smiled and lifted my hand to her lips for a kiss. "I started posing nude when I was eighteen." She said. "Rick is my photographer, and my manager, I guess. Handler. Pimp I suppose. Basically, I'm a high-priced call girl, a porn actress, an escort, and a model, and I occasionally strip and dance at exclusive events."

"A prostitute." I gaped at her.

"Oh, hell no." she giggled. "No prostitute gets paid like I do." She grinned proudly. "I'm actually twenty-four years old, and I'll have my associate degree soon. Not that I need one, but it's just been a goal of mine. And while I've been pretending to be an empty-headed bimbo during the day, I've been doing porn and making a ton of money from rich guys who want a younger woman to play with."

She got a far away look for a moment, and sighed at me. "So, I've saved enough money to get me out of this place and off to a new life. My goal is to leave here in about five months. I'm going to head out to the Midwest someplace where nobody will recognize me, marry a nice rancher with lots of land and horses, and end this chapter of my life."

"Holy shit!" I gasped. "You had me totally fooled." I grinned. "Well, almost. I kinda knew you weren't quite as naive as you made out."

She giggled and nodded. "I know. That's why I like you. You're smarter than most. Other guys like a Bimbo. You were really disappointed on that first date. I could see it in your eyes. Every time I acted stupid, I saw how you lost interest. Most guys would just play into it and take advantage of me. It was... refreshing to meet someone who wanted a real girl with a brain. It renewed my faith in humanity a little." she giggled again. "When we parked that first night, I knew you wouldn't try anything, but I sort of wanted you to. So, I decided to... encourage you." she smiled with that sweet, yet mischievous expression again.

"Do your folks know what you do?" I asked.

She lowered her smile. "I don't have folks, really." She said sadly. "I live with my uncle, and he lets me stay if I... if I let him have me now and then. Fortunately he likes drinking more than fucking. He doesn't know what I've been doing because he's one of the reasons I'm getting the hell out of this place and this life."

"Oh Denise. I'm sorry." I said.

She shrugged. "The price for freedom, I guess." She said. "But, listen. Please don't let on that I'm anything other than what I pretend to be. Okay? I need to just get through a few more months, and I'm out of here."

I nodded. "Your secret is safe."

She sighed and gave me a hug and a long, deep kiss. "And... this is a big ask, and I would totally understand if you say no, but... would you still be my boyfriend until I leave?"

I blinked at her. "What?"

"Call it a need for something normal. A fixed point. A rock to hold onto." She sighed. "Again, I'd understand if you say no. A call-girl girlfriend isn't an easy thing to accept. But I think we do sex well together. I know I enjoyed it. Most guys can't get me off on their own, and you did in that shower. Really amazing. And if you find someone you'd rather be with, I won't get in the way. I just... want a sort of semi-real boyfriend. Just until I can go and start my new life."

I nodded, trying to wrap my head around all this. "You do know Jeff wants to fuck you again." I warned her.

She gave me a ridiculously sexy smile, and cast a sly look my way. "And you know I'll let him... and anyone else you want." She leaned close for another kiss, her hand feeling the bulge in my shorts. "I can be your slutty bimbo girlfriend for a few months if that makes you happy. I won't mind."

I gulped. "Then Um... want to go out again tomorrow?"

She giggled and made a cute pouty face. "I have another photo shoot." Then she smiled demurely at me, a look of pure lust under a mask of innocence. "Want to come and watch your slutty girlfriend in action?"

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
166 Followers