The Cheesecake Model Who Wasn't

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More pics like that followed until I gaped at one of the last few pictures. There was Denise lying on her side with eyes closed and what looked like a moan of pleasure on her face. What caught my attention was the hand on her hip. Some guy was spooned up behind her, and I could imagine he was balls deep in her pussy.

"These last ones were from another unscheduled shoot." She smiled.

"What was he doing here?" I asked.

"Oh, he was helping me get the right expression." She nodded. "I can't get the right expression unless I'm..." she leaned close and whispered, like it was a secret. "Unless I'm having sex. See? My photographer says that's my sexy face. He says I can't seem to get it right any other way, so he gets male models to help."

The next picture was even more heart stopping. She was laying on her side, and some man, probably the same from the last picture, was spooned up behind her again. This time, he held one of her legs up and I could clearly see his cock buried deep in her young pussy. You couldn't see his face, but hers was erotically moaning.

The next had her on hands and knees, very close and looking up into the camera. You could see two hands on her hips, and not the same hands as the last two pics. You could make out a pelvis and pubic hair of this guy fucking her doggy style. The look on her gorgeous face was pure lust.

"That was a hard one." She sighed. "We did it over and over until I got it right. I was so tired after" she giggled.

"Who's we?" I gulped.

"My photographer and the male models, of course." She giggled.

"Models?" I asked. "More than one?"

She nodded. "Sometimes. Usually, it's just me. But sometimes we need to do a couples shot. My photographer says that in the cheesecake modeling business, there are some required poses, and I have to make some with men posing with me. Mostly he will just book one model to pose with me, but when he knows it's going to be a longer shoot, he will get two or three."

I couldn't believe she was this dumb. No way. Did she really not know she was posing for an amateur porn photographer?

I turned to the next pic, and she was lying on her back with a guy between her legs, his cock shoved all the way into her tight pussy. She had her mouth wide open and her tongue out with another cock dripping cum into her open mouth, her face already covered in an abundance.

"This one was at the end because I needed more moisturizing." She smiled and traced her finger over the cum on her face. "See? That's all from the male models, and my photographer was getting ready to give me more." She giggled a bit. "He says it's full of vitamins too, so that's why I let them get some in my mouth."

Just then the doorbell rang. I practically jumped out of my skin. "Shit! Jeff and Jenny." I got up with a massive hardon bulging my swim trunks. "Umm, you should put that away." I handed her the Darling D. porn book and hurried to the front door.

"Hey," Jeff said as he entered. "Jenny backed out at the last minute." He said sadly. "Said she wasn't feeling well." He scowled and got an angry look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I dunno." He growled under his breath. "She's just been doing this a lot lately." He said. "Canceling dates, not returning my calls. I think she might be seeing someone else."

"Oh damn." I sighed. "Sorry, man. I hope you're wrong."

"Yeah, me too." He sighed. "Well, it's okay. So, where's this hot new-w-w... whoa!"

His words got cut off as Denise in her bikini stepped into view and came almost skipping over. "This is your friend?" She cooed. "Hi! I'm Denise!"

Jeff reached to shake her hand, but she hopped into his arms and hugged him and kissed his cheek. "I thought you had a girlfriend?"

He took a few seconds to find his tongue. It was hanging out of his mouth, drooling. "Oh, yeah. Umm, she couldn't make it."

"Oh." Denise pouted. "That's okay. I can pretend to be your girlfriend too. That way you won't be alone on our double date. And I'm good at pretending. That's acting. I'm going to be an actress." With that, she kissed him again, but on the lips. "Ooo, this will be fun." she giggled. "Two boyfriends." She hopped over to me, gave me a kiss, then wiggled off to the den.

Jeff lifted a brow at me and as soon as he could, he leaned closer. "I see what you mean. Holy shit!"

We relocated to the back deck, and I fired up the grill, put on a few steaks, and passed out the cold beer. Jeff and I kept taking turns checking on the meat while we also took turns checking out Denise. She was stretched out on a lounge chair, sunning herself, and she looked incredible.

"Do you have any sunblock on?" I asked her.

She was flat on her front and turned her head to smile at me. "No."

"Aren't you worried about getting burned?" Jeff asked.

She lifted up on her elbows giving us a nice look at her abundant cleavage. "I am now!" she said nervously.

"Relax. I have some." I went to the bathroom and returned with a tube of sunscreen.

She wiggled anxiously. "Hurry, before I burn up!"

Jeff and I had to stifle our laughs, but I went over and sat on the edge of her lounge chair. I squirted some on her shoulders, and she yelped at the cold cream touching her hot back. My hands went to work smoothing that cream into her skin, and she moaned almost erotically at my touch. My mischievous mind had an idea. "You'll get lines on your back if you leave this tied up like that." I said.

"My bikini top?" she asked.

"Yup. Maybe we should move it." I grinned at Jeff.

"Okay." she chirped, and cast a look back at me. "Untie it back there."

Again, I hadn't really expected that to work... but who was I to complain. I untied her top and moved the ties aside to let her bare back get completely exposed to the sun. She already had some very nice tan lines, so I was really starting to suspect this was some sort of game for her. To that end, I decided to see how far she might go with it.

My hands kept applying the sunscreen, wandering down her back, reaching around to the sides of her breasts, then up from her feet to her calves and thighs. I looked up to see Jeff watching, and he seemed transfixed on her perfect little ass.

I changed positions and started applying more sunscreen, starting at her ankles and working my way up. When I got to her rear, she made a cute mewing sound and parted her thighs a bit more. I didn't need a more obvious invitation than that. I let my hands slide between her legs, nudging at her barely covered pussy as I pretended to be applying the lotion. I started to rub over her sex, and her hips wriggled a little in response. It took all my effort not to tear off her bikini bottoms and take her right there.

After a while, Jeff chimed in. "Umm, you should probably turn over." He said, looking hopeful.

She turned and smiled over at him. "But I don't have any sunblock on my front." she said.

"I can help with that." he said.

She flashed him a smile, then looked at me. "Alright." she purred. "I guess you're my boyfriend too. That makes it okay if you see me topless, right?"

Jeff beamed a smile. "Absolutely!"

She giggled and rolled over to put her magnificent breasts pointing to the sun. I couldn't decide which side of her was sexier.

Jeff, unsure if this was acceptable, looked my way. I gave him a nod, and he took my place on her lounge chair and started with her shoulders, down her chest, and spent a long time rubbing and squeezing her now sunblock moistened tits. I watched as his hands would mold her soft flesh together, then glide his fingers up her stiffened nipples, making her whimper a little each time.

After some time, he applied more down the rest of her body, then as I had, he went to her feet and started working his way up those lovely long legs. When he reached her bikini bottom, he rubbed all around it, then slid his hands between her parted thighs, pushing against her tight pussy. Her breathing became panting, and I could see a wet spot forming on her bikini.

He kept it up until she was rocking her hips at him, making his hand rub her through her bikini bottom. A few tormenting minutes of this, and she made another of her cute mewing and moaning sounds as she had a little orgasm. She blinked up at him, then me, and I could see her pretty smile touched with a bright blush. For a drawn out moment, we all just lingered there, feeling the sexual tension crackling in the air around us.

At last, Denise came to her senses and demurely covered her breasts with her hands. She giggled nervously, and gave us each another blushing smile. "Don't I even get a kiss after that?" she pouted.

I snickered again and bent over her to give a long, wet kiss. She let that go for a while, then let go of her tits and put her arms around me to pull my mouth more firmly to hers.

After this, she smiled and nodded. "Better." she giggled. "Now, your turn." She reached her hands to Jeff.

He did the same, lashing tongues with her, and she made a sweet Mmmm... at the end.

"Okay. I feel better now." she sighed. "Should I put my top back on now?"

I realized I was probably burning the steaks, so I gave her another quick kiss and hurried over to the grill while Jeff helped her get her bikini back on. We sat around the table to eat, and the awkwardness slowly faded.

After some overcooked steak and cheesecake, we tried to relax and chat a bit, but Denise... Well, she kept talking. It was hard to keep a fluid conversation with her. She was like a jack rabbit, just hopping from one topic to another with no continuity. We had to really try not to laugh.

After a while the sun started getting low, so I suggested we get inside before the mosquitoes had us for dinner. Jeff sat on the lounge chair, and Denise and I took the couch.

"So, you're going to be an actress." Jeff grinned.

Denise brightened at once. "Oh, yes! I've been taking classes and have started a portfolio." She said proudly. "Want to see?"

I thought about stopping her for a second there, but then I figured it might be interesting to see his reaction. "That's a good idea." I said. "I think he'll really like it."

She got her book and sat next to Jeff on the arm of the lounge chair. He stared at the cover, drinking in the mostly naked Denise for a bit, then looked over at me. I just nodded and shrugged.

"Darling D." he said. "Is that like a stage name?"

She nodded. "Yes. And my book name. See?" she tapped the book cover with her finger. "That's me, right there. Open it!" she said excitedly. He was busy looking at her breasts hanging just inches from his face in her somewhat too small bikini, and the rest of her toned body just an ass cheek away from being in his lap.

I watched Jeff's eyes get bigger and bigger as the pictures in the book went from soft core porn to hardcore in the span of about twenty pages. He flipped back to the cover again. "Seven volumes of these?"

She nodded eagerly again. "Yes! Would you like a copy of those? I was already going to get some for my new boyfriend." She winked at me and rocked playfully on the chair arm. "But you're my boyfriend too for today, so I guess I can give you some."

"Umm, sure. If that's okay?" he agreed.

"Oh, I'm not supposed to give any away, but I think I can sneak out a couple copies." She giggled.

"Denise?" I said. "Tell him about that one that took a long time to get right." I suggested.

"Oh, that one. Okay." She flipped to the end and found the picture with her moaning for the camera as someone fucked her from behind. "That's the one." She beamed at him and flashed me the same adorable smile.

"Tell him about it." I urged her.

"Oh, right. Well..." she got up and stood like she was about to give a lecture... if lectures were done by supermodels in bikinis. "Umm, my photographer... he's the one with the camera you can't see. He called me for a quick shoot. That means he had some time, and I could come to his studio and get more pictures of me. So, I went over. Now, usually, like I explained before... Usually, it's just me who gets in the picture. But sometimes, I pose with someone else. And like I said before, usually it's just one model, but because this was going to be a tough pose to get right, he got two models."

She got down on her hands and knees on the living room floor. "See, I was supposed to pose like this." She arched her back, and lifted her perfect ass, her fantastic tits hanging full and firm beneath. "Then I was supposed to look up at the camera, like this." She lifted her face up. "And then I was to make my sexy face." She sighed.

"But it's hard for me to get it right." She continued. "That's why I needed the other models to pose with me. Let me show you. Stand right here in front of me like you have a camera."

Jeff blinked at me, unsure if she was serious or not. I nodded a shrug at him, and he hopped to his feet, standing just inches in front of her lovely face.

"Now watch." She arched her back, looked up, and made a soft moaning sound as she parted her lips into a soft O. After a few seconds, she huffed. "See? I can't get my face to look like that in the picture. See? I look better in the picture, right? I can't do it right on my own, but if I get help, I can."

"Can I help?" I asked.

She looked back at me and smiled. "Okay! Come kneel behind me."

I got up but stopped behind her. "Maybe we should take off my swim trunks and your bikini." I suggested. "Isn't that what worked in that picture?"

She blinked up at Jeff, the back at me. "Oh, I guess so... if you think it will be alright."

I nodded. "It should be. We want to make it just like the time you did that picture."

Jeff was looking at me like I'd lost my mind... but in a good way.

"Hmm..." she smirked. "Well, there's only two of you, so it won't be exactly the same." She said regretfully.

"Why?" Jeff asked. "How many were there?"

"Well, let me think." she tilted her head like a confused puppy. "Umm... two male models, and my photographer, and me, so four all together."

Jeff just blinked at me, and I could see his mind trying to imagine that. I was already there.

"Well, as close as we can." I said.

She shrugged and smiled back at me. "Okay." She then looked up at Jeff. "You have to take off your clothes too, then." She said.

Jeff gaped at her. "I do?"

She nodded. "The photographer is always naked for my shoots. He says it helps me relax when everyone is naked."

Jeff and I exchanged looks, and we both gave a shrug at the same time. I dropped my shorts, Jeff stripped out of his clothes, both of us stripped Denise of her bikini, and we stood over her on her hands and knees. It was more than surreal. It was more than erotic. It was something out of the deepest, darkest parts of our hedonistic desires.

I knelt behind her, and she smiled back at me. "Okay. Now you take your turn and try to make me..."

I moved up to her and slid my cock into her wet pussy in a slow thrust.

Denise arched her back and gave a deep, throaty moan. "Yes, like that," she gasped. She pushed back at me, making my cock sink in right to the hilt. She then looked up at Jeff and moaned at him with a seductive grin. "Ohh, like this. Are you watching?" She purred. "Now, you tell me when my face looks all sexy like in the picture."

I was just as surprised the second time as I was the first. Her pussy was like warm, honey-soaked silk. Smooth, slick, gripping my cock so tight I would swear it was her hand holding my shaft. I started fucking her in deep, steady strokes. All the while she wriggled and squirmed in the most erotic vision a college kid like me could ever have imagined.

Jeff just stood and watched for a few minutes, then couldn't stay out of it anymore. He got down to his knees, took Denise by her pretty, moaning face, and started to force-feed her his cock. Her eyes flew open, and yipped in surprise, then opened wide and took most of his cock with a muffle moan.

We got into that same rhythm again, her ass pushing back at my hips thrusting forward. Every slap of her ass cheeks against my pelvis brought me an inch closer to my climax. And watching her sucking Jeff at the same time was intense. When I finally did cum, it was one of those mind-numbing orgasms that make you incapable of thinking for the entire ride. All that existed in that moment was her pussy wrapped around my cock.

I knelt there, my length still being milked by her convulsing pussy when she sucked noisily off Jeff's cock and looked up at him. "That wasn't it..." she moaned. "I didn't cum, and that's the only thing that works."

I slipped out of her cum filled pussy, and she looked back at me. "My photographer would have the other model try next." She moaned. "Then he would try. And if that still didn't work, they'd start over."

"Is that right?" I moaned. "Then I guess you'd better give it a try, Jeff."

Jeff grinned at me. "Oh, hell yes!" He came around and took my place, ramming his hard shaft into Denise like a wild animal. Denise shrieked her approval and fucked him back. I don't really know why there was no jealousy there. I guess I knew Denise wasn't really girlfriend material. I didn't want to marry her. I wanted to fuck her. And by everything I could see, she was made for fucking.

He pounded her pussy for several thrilling minutes, and my cock was getting hard just watching her thrash and moan. I decided that she enjoyed being fucked with a cock in her mouth, and I was all too willing to oblige. I got onto my knees, and she sucked my semi-flacid cock into her mouth like she was starving.

We shoved her back and forth between us, my cock reviving in her mouth in just a matter of minutes. Denise was moaning around my growing erection, and gyrating her hips at Jeff's fucking length. Finally, he grabbed her hips, and convulsed, over and over, pumping her pussy full of more hot cum.

She arched back and gave a sad whimper. "Oh, god. That was close, but not enough."

Jeff sat, trying to catch his breath. I crawled back behind Denise and caressed her fine ass as she wriggled and sighed at my touch. The feel of her smooth skin, the scent of sex, her pleading eyes. I positioned my mostly recovered cock at the sweet lips of her pussy and drove into her earning another throaty moan.

I fucked her for a while, still recovering from my first climax. That wonderful pussy revived me to a full, cast iron erection again. The neat thing about young guys is, after we orgasm the first time, the second is a lot harder to achieve. I was in that state. My hardon would last, even with the overly sexy Denise.

I was driving into her for at least ten minutes while Jeff sat there watching as he too recovered and got hard again. Denise moaned sweetly and managed some words. "Sometimes..." she breathed, "when I have trouble getting there, they give me two at a time." She looked back and flashed me a smile. "If you lay down on your back, I can get on top, and Jeff can get behind me. Then you can both try at the same time. That might do it."

I smiled and caressed her ass and legs, sliding my cock out and sinking a finger into her cum filled sex, making it wet, then smeared that wetness around her tight ring.

She wriggled playfully and nodded. "Yes. Like that. Jeff can stick his in there."

I continued teasing her rear and fucking her while we waited for Jeff to join us on the floor. He knelt beside us, and smiled down at Denise and said, "I'm not hard enough yet." then turned her face his way and shoved his cock into her willing mouth.

She moaned and gulped on him until he was stiff as a board. All the while, she kept riding me and getting closer to orgasm. "Now!" she gasped at Jeff. "Put it in me!"

He got behind her, and gave her shoulders a shove forward. Those magnificent breasts covered my chest, and she gave a little yelp. His hand stayed on the back of her neck, forcing her to stay down."Are you ready?"