The Chef Pt. 03

Story Info
Joe learns more about his parents and the guest arrives.
11.1k words
4.5
2.2k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrfine
Mrfine
16 Followers

Thank you for the feedback. All characters are of age of consent. This story gets a bit wild and so much more to come.

-----

Part 3

The morning light crept into the bedroom through the blinds. Two bodies laid in bed intertwined. Fatima held Joe tightly as her head rested on his chest. Her hands over his belly, her oozing sex rubbing on his hips, and her legs over his semi erect cock. The digital clock on the nightstand just changed to 9 am. The alarm sounds.

Joe swatted his hand to turn off the alarm. Fatima stirred. The alarm was not going to wake her. Joe, however, was escaping slumber. With one eye open, he felt the soft and comforting wrap around him. With his one awake eye, he looked down on the magnificent creature snuggled on to him. He smiled and gently rubbed his hand over her back. She stirred again, this time she rubbed her leg over his now engorging cock. Joe felt his cock springing to life. He was getting his morning wood.

In no time, it was fully erect. Hard, throbbing, and in need of relief. Joe shifted and started to turn towards Fatima. With a gentle nudge, Joe shifted Fatima onto her side and onto her back. Fatima tried to return back to her comfort zone, but Joe resisted. He held her back and started to turn her on to her side until her butt was facing his hard pointing cock. He had one goal in mind, to bury his cock deep into her pussy and complete the 'cum dump', a build up of cum overnight.

Once Joe maneuvered Fatima on to her side, he slowly caressed her hips and pushed her back to him. His cock was so stiff, it hurt. It needed to get into her, it was searching for her opening. It did not have to search long. The cock found its target quickly and sprang into action. Joe moved himself onto this side and positioned himself. The tip of his now throbbing pole rubbed against her opening. Joe held the base of his cock and rubbed the tip against the slit. Fatima responded by humming. Her voice could melt butter. Joe expected the pussy to offer resistance, instead, to his great joy, the tunnel was well lubricated. It was wet like a swimming pool. It took him no effort and within a few gentle thrusts, the tip of his cock was inside Fatima's pussy. Joe reached over and grabbed her hips again to pull her into him. With his free hand, he brushed away Fatima's hair from her shoulder and begun nibbling.

Fatima felt a rigid pole shove into her. The jolt of pain was sudden but it was quickly replaced by enormous pleasure. She involuntarily pushed back and slide further down the rigid pole.

"Oh my god," She thought sleepily, "it feels harder than last night."

Fatima started to feel bites on her shoulder. She was awake now. Opening her yes fully, she saw the window with the light streaming in through the blinds. She drew a long inhale and could smell so much sex in the room. She felt the bed, not only was it not hers, it had wet spots. She pushed back further and further and further. Finally, she reached Joe's cock root. She exhaled all the air she had in her trying to accommodate the giant pole inside her.

She let out a gasp, "Ooohhhhhh.... ohhhhhhh, babe."

The sounds alerted Joe that Fatima was awake. He also acknowledged that he was fully into her. Joe brought his hadn't up to her chest and squeezed her perky tits.

He whispered into her ear, "Good Morning Fatima."

"MmMMMmm, Good morning master," Fatima cooed.

Joe went back to chewing and nibbling on Fatima's shoulder and neck. Her hips thrust upwards burying his cock deep into her tunnels. She returned with thrusts of her own, she was pushing back and grinding with each of his thrusts. Joe used one hand to squeeze her tits and the other, now, to pull on her hair. Fatima could feel her head move backward. The hand playing with her tits stopped. It slowly made its way up to clasp down on her neck. She sensed the inevitable, she was going to get fucked hard and choked soon. She got wet.

Joe steadied himself and drew a deep breath. He slowly inched out the stiff rod he had buried deep in Fatima. He exhaled and bit down hard between her shoulder and neck. He started fucking her, hard. Slowly clasping his hands he was now thrusting in and out of her, without a care. He didn't care if he was hurting her. He didn't care if she could not breathe. All he cared about was cumming inside this cum dumpster.

The room was filled will the sound of two bodies thumping. The bed was shaking from the force Joe used to fuck Fatima. Her juices flowed freely lubricating his cock. The sloshing sound could be heard next door. Fatima felt so many emotions all at the same time. She grabbed a fistful of bedsheet trying to absorb the impact. Jolts of electricity coarse through her and her feet spasmed involuntarily. She felt something familiar build inside her with each blow from the rigid pole. She was cumming.

"UUUUhhhhh, Uhhhhhh, Uhhhh, uhhh, UUUhhhh, Uhhhhh."

The room filled with Fatima's moans. She could barely breathe. Her brain was in overdrive.

"Fuck, ohhhhh Uhhhh, Uhhhhh, uuhhhh, oh, fuck, uhhhhh, uhhh," she was screaming.

"Don't stop, don't stop," she croaked out.

There was a sense of urgency from Joe. The boner he had in the morning was so hard it would hurt. Normally he lasts longer, but in the mornings, he always completes his cum dump quickly. He just needed to cum. It is something his parents taught him. His father did not start his day without cum dump.

With one loud roar, Joe slammed himself into her one last time and shot ropes of cum inside her. Joe tried to bury his cock deep inside her, as far as he could push into her. He didn't ask her if she was on birth control or if it was safe. He didn't care. She was his cum dumpster. He slowly released her neck.

Fatima was whimpering and shaking as she surfed the orgasmic wave washing through her body. He kissed her cheek while his cock was still buried in her.

"That's a good cum dump. I am going to expect more of this from now," he whispered into her ear.

They stayed tangled for several more moments, exchanging kisses, nibbles and promises to be in the same state again. After a while they detached and started getting ready. It was a weekday and Fatima was running late for work.

Fatima ran into the washroom as stream of fluid gushed out of pussy. Joe made his way into the kitchen.

Fatima remained naked when she walked out of the washroom into the hallway, searching for the piece of cloth she was wearing. She looked at Joe, he was wearing a pair of boxers and busy putting together something in the kitchen. She bent over to pick up the dress and felt lighting pain.

"Oh, what was that," she thought to herself.

Somewhere in her mind, she was reminded, she had anal last night. This brought a quick smile. It's going to hurt for the next few days.

As she dressed Joe walked out of the kitchen. He had a zip lock bag with him. It was a sandwich. Fatima looked up and saw the bag.

"Ah, what's this?" Fatima asked with a smile.

"Something for the road," Joe replied. He stepped forward and kissed her.

"I would make something more for you, but I know you are running late."

"This is great, thank you," Fatima felt butterflies in her belly.

Through the pain, the anxiety of being late to work, and exhaustion, Fatima realized she was also hungry. This was strange as she didn't really like breakfast. She took the bag, however and prepared to leave.

As she opened the door, she felt overwhelming sadness take over her. She didn't want to leave. She wanted to stay. She wanted to be with him. She wanted him to fuck her again, and again, and again. She wanted him to rip her apart, put her back, and rip her apart again. She turned around and saw him looking at her. She closed the gap and hugged him.

"I...I... I want to stay," she said nervously, knowing how vulnerable she was at that moment.

Joe held her tightly. He knew she was his now.

"Don't worry, I am not going anywhere. Like I said in bed, I expect this from now," He said as they looked at each other. They kissed. She turned and left.

Joe tidied up around the unit. Angie would be arriving soon. Joe received an alert on his phone notifying him that Angie's flight was delayed. This was a good thing, he didn't have to explain Fatima, yet. He was conflicted about seeing Angie. He knew, unlike Isabella, who was nurturing and caring, or Albert who was methodical and diabolical, Angie was wild, unrestrained, and unpredictable. She lost her virginity as soon as she could and use her sex appeal to her advantage at every opportunity. She realized from a young age that she was never going to outsmart Isabella or play political and strategy games like Albert.

Angie was intelligent in her own way and so she forged her own path. Using her creative and entrepreneurial spirit, Angie enrolled in the marketing program at the city university. She already had a solid base of followers in social media doing some blogging or vlogging, or something. Joe didn't know details but what he did know was that she was now looking to take the next step. Joe wondered how she would react to Fatima.

Cleaning up the apartment was Joe's least favourite job. He was constantly cleaning his workstation and the area around him in the kitchen. The last thing he wanted to do was clean up the apartment. Despite his preference, his obsessive compulsion to keep things perfect drove him to override his annoyance over cleaning activity. Tiding the bed, Joe witnessed the mess leftover from fucking Fatima last night. This triggered a memory where he remembered the first time he saw something like that, it was shortly after the events at the Tanchetti.

Joe did not bring up what happened at the Tanchetti's with his parents. He still didn't know how to approach it. They were adults, and they were doing, adult, things. Joe kept a low profile and started working at a nearby grocery store. Things were good. The job kept him busy and the extra cash he earned, he saved. The plan was to save enough and run away. His plan was not ironclad it was something that kept him going.

There was the matter of Shirley Yang. She messaged Joe from time to time, Joe avoided her messages. He did not respond to the texts, the calls, or the notes she left on his door. At one point, she even spoke to his mom.

About 3 months since witnessing the orgy fiasco, Joe returned home after a long day at the grocery store, to find his parents waiting for him in the kitchen.

Jane was in her robe and nightie underneath, probably Joe assumed. Whilst Dan was wearing sweatpants and a shirt. Joe saw them, shouted out his presence, and tried to set a course upstairs into his room. The goal was to avoid them.

"Joey, come join us in the kitchen," His mom said. Her voice was always soothing to him. Joe could never say no to his mom.

"Hey, you are up. What's going on?" Joe tried to act nonchalant and open the fridge. He was going to pretend to get food or something.

"Your dad and I were just waiting for you. How was your day?" Jane asked.

"You were waiting for me? Am I in trouble?" Joe asked looking at them.

"I think you need to sit down, son," His dad finally spoke.

Joe loved his dad. Dan was his hero. Even after seeing him with Sonia, he still thought of him highly. He just didn't understand why he would want to hurt his mom so much. He looked at both of them and approached the kitchen table.

"What's going on?" Joe asked nervously.

Jane looked at Dan. Her expression seemed to convey reluctance and hesitancy. Dan cleared his throat and he looked down as if he was trying to recite from a script in front of him.

"Joe, this is not easy but your mom and I need to open up a part of our lives to you. Something we have kept from you, for a long time," Dan paused and then said, "Your Mother and I are swingers. Do you know what that means?"

Joe was too scared to react or respond.

Dan said slowly and deliberately. "What that means, is that we have sexual relationships with others," Dan paused and there was a stillness in the room.

You could hear the fridge humming and the dishwasher rustling away. The pause was momentary.

"We love each other deeply, more than you can ever imagine. And we love you so much. It has come to our attention that you were exposed to some things, and we, your mom and I, want to explain."

"I know this must be a shock to you. We want you to know that we are here to answer any questions you may have. Anything. We want to support you. We do not want you to feel alone" Jane said. Her voice was shaky as she held on to Joe's hand.

"Come, please sit with us."

"That's correct, you are not alone. Our intention was not for you to find out about all this the way you found out," Dan's voice was stern on the other hand.

"We know that you saw your mom with her bosses and that you saw me with Sonia. We also know that she has been sending you photos and that you saw what Albert was doing and who he was doing it to."

They know everything. How? So Isabella told them? But how did they know about Sonia? All these thoughts raced through Joe's mind.

"Sweetheart, I know this is a lot to process. We wish you had come to us sooner with this instead of keeping it to yourself," Jane said, but quickly adding, "We know that it couldn't be easy what you saw."

Joe didn't know where to start or what to say. He looked up at his dad with a blank gaze.

Dan understood however, "Give the boy a moment," he said to Jane.

"You both know about each other?" Joe finally asked, "I don't understand. You don't mind what's happening?" He said approaching his parents.

Dan looked at Jane and smiled, "Not at all Joe. I am in love with your mom and I will always be in love with her. We love, sex, with each other and with others" He looked back at Joe, "We would never do anything to hurt each other or you."

"I know you asked about sex before. Everything we talked about back then was true. What we left out then was that your father and I are a little different from what normal people do," Jane said awkwardly.

This was harder to get through than Jane had anticipated. It seemed to her, judging by Joe's body language, he was not accepting of this information.

On the contrary, a part of Joe was relieved. All this time he thought his parents were not aware of what's going on. So he was relieved to hear that there was nothing to break up his parents. His mind was on overdrive with the information presented to him. He was filled with questions. Dan could sense that.

"You have questions, we want to help. What do you want to know?" Dan asked "But first, sit down, relax. It's ok. Everything is ok."

"How did it start?" Joe asked pulling a chair and slowly settling. Jane poured him a glass of water. Dan and her were drinking wine.

Dan looked at Jane knowingly and as if passing the baton to her. Jane took a deep breath and started.

"It began around the time Lisa Tanchetti, Bob's wife, got sick and died. Bob was distraught. The whole experience took a lot out of Bob. We tried to help out as much as we could".

Joe remembered this, it was a tough time. Back then, he and Albert were closer. He remembered how Albert changed after this event.

Jane continued, "We were over more often, if you remember. Over time, Bob started to recover and started to meet other women. We didn't know this at the time, but Bob and Lisa did a little swinging prior to having kids. They stopped right when they decided to settle down and there was never any time with kids around. We were happy when Bob started dating. We were hoping he would find someone to be a mother to his kids. But it turned out that he wasn't dating just one girl, he had a string of women. One day I saw him having sex in the office. He found out I was there, and made advances on to me, and asked me if I liked watching. I left as quickly as I could and told your father."

Jane took a deep breath as Dan poured some water in a cup and handed it to Joe.

Jane continued, "Your father and I decided that it was probably best if I quit the firm and found something else. As we were discussing what happened in the office, Bob showed up at our door. He came over to talk to us about everything that happened."

Joe could remember a night when he was a lot younger. Bob came over really late at night.

"Bob sensed I was put off by his advances and was worried. He wanted to apologize. He was appreciative of everything we did for him and his family. He didn't want me to leave the firm. He explained that Lisa's illness and passing left him with emptiness. He didn't know what to do. We felt sorry for him. I looked at your father and said to Bob that we would discuss it. I was comfortable with continuing to work at the firm and so was your father. So, I continued at the firm. Bob would make some lewd remarks from time to time, but he kept his hands to himself for the most part. What did not change, however, was that I continued to watch him bring girls to the office. In fact, he hired a girl as his associate, with only really one responsibility to "satisfy" him. The staff who did not like what he was becoming left. The firm was losing money and clients whilst it didn't appear like the women were helping Bob. He is a brilliant lawyer, but he was truly lost."

"Around that time, Henri and Sonia moved next door. Henri and Sonia were swingers and they made it clear that they wanted to explore with the neighbourhood. Well, this neighbourhood is fairly conservative. They sensed that we were more accepting, so they befriended us. Your father and I, well, after the events with Bob, we were constantly wondering if we should dip our toes and try out the lifestyle. Henri and Sonia helped us get there. One night while you were asleep, the four of us got together." Jane paused, unsure if she should continue.

Dan spoke up "It's ok babe, you are doing great."

Jane smiled and continued "We had a bit to drink and we were having a good time. Sonia reminded me that if we ever changed our minds, she and Henri would like to be the first. Things were not going well at work for me and your Dad was facing cuts at city hall. So we were in a place in our lives were we needed a little pick up. That night we decided to give it a try."

Joe listened intently everything was normal. His anxiety washing away.

"What happened?" he asked eagerly.

"Well, I don't think details are important," Jane said, blushing.

"Tell him the whole story," Dan said sternly.

"I think all that can wait for another time. We have a lot said already," Jane shot back.

"No, mom, tell me. I want to know everything" Joe pleaded.

Jane sighed. She glared at Dan who was smirking.

"He will find out anyway," Dan said half laughing.

"We... well... you see" Jane fumbled around a bit... "Your father and I became intimate with Sonia and Henri" Jane said, her face beet red.

"So, you had sex with Sonia and Mum had sex with Henri?" Joe said looking at his Father, then his Mother.

Dan nodded and replied "that was the start of it... our foursome."

"And you weren't shocked to see Mum with Henri?" Joe asked wide eyed.

Dan chuckled, "the real shocker was when Henri bit my nipple,"

Joe was floored.

"There was a lot going on and in the midst, Henri came on to me," Dan said, trying to regain composure, "Trust me, I was shocked too when it happened. But I told myself to enjoy the moment and let this go where ever it goes."

Jane continued "Sonia and your father were making love," trying to regain focus and get through the conversation.

"Fucking" Dan interjected.

Jane glared at him again but she yielded "Fucking, they were fucking on the couch and Henri and I was on the side. Henri reached over and grasped your father's butt. Your father almost jumped out of his skin. Henri is amazing and comforted your father. He closed the gap between them and they made out. I was shocked to see this happening in front of me. It was oddly arousing. Sonia removed herself from Dan and pounced on me. I have never made out with a girl, so I was caught off guard. We shared one another and it was a wonderful night. The next day your father and I had a talk about what transpired. We both enjoyed every moment of it. But we did not want to ruin our family. You were incredibly important to us. Above all, we loved each other deeply. So, we talked through what is acceptable and what is expected of us and we decided to slowly give it a try."

Mrfine
Mrfine
16 Followers