The Chef Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you need it, you can take some time to think about it" Dan said getting up. Joe noticed his dad's crotch was tented.

Jane noticed too "Umm someone is a little too excited," she said playfully.

"All this talk got me excited" Dan retorted. "if you will excuse me, I have a cunt that needs servicing". With that, Dan opened the Kitchen door to the backyard and walked out.

"I am going over too. It's been a while since we have been with Henri and Sonia. And I miss them." Jane said.

As she stood, she realized her robe was unwrapped. She realized she was giving Joe a show. She left it unwrapped a little and gave Joe a knowing smile. Jane moved to the doorway and turned around.

"I want you to know, I hope you don't think ill of us. We love you deeply, but we have our own desires. The difference between us and other folks is that we have built a relationship that allows us to explore more. This can only be done through trust. We trust you now, and more than ever Joey. We are here to answer any questions or concerns you have.

"How did Isabella and Albert find out?" Joe asked.

"Isabella walked in on her father one night. This was before your dad and I got together with Bob. We didn't know until a lot later. One night the three of us were fucking and we thought we saw a shadow move. We pretended to keep playing and caught our watcher. It was Isabella. We had a talk with her. She wanted to watch it. Your father and I didn't think it was a good idea, but Bob, he accepted her request."

"She watched you guys fuck?" Joe asked, breathlessly.

"Yes,." Jane turned around. "Isabella watched us have sex. We forgot about her and continued what we were doing. Your father was first to notice that she was touching herself. Bob watched her intently and asked her to come closer. She obeyed. Bob asked her if she wanted to join us. She nodded. Bob pulled her into us and we accepted Isabella."

"What does that mean?" Joe asked eyes wide.

Jane looked at him and stroked his hair "It means we fucked her" Jane said proudly. "Isabella was an eager learner and she wanted to please. She is amazing."

"She told you about everything that happened that day?" Joe asked knowing the answer.

"Yes," Jane responded. Joe realized his mom returned from the door and was now inches away from him. He always thought his mother was hot, but now it seemed hotter.

"What about Albert?" Joe asked

Jane frowned slightly "Isabella told us that Albert was trying to lose his virginity with one of the school girls. We figured he was doing what Bob as doing. Like father like son. Albert was angry about Lisa dying. He blames the world for it. We wanted to help him. It helped Bob and Isabella, so we thought it would help Albert too"

"But it didn't?"

"I am not sure. Albert is, he is on his own path. Sometimes I worry about him. But I think he means well."

"How does he mean well by sleeping with my girlfriend?" Sudden rage took over Joe. Jane was thrown back by the outburst.

She smiled inwardly, however, "I like" she thought.

"Although Albert should not have done that, your girlfriend was there of her own volition. Humans have a choice. Even if you feel pressured, there is always another way. Understanding how people react will allow you to understand how you can relate to them. Above all, try to open your mind to the possibility that you can never control another person's choice, you can enable what they choose."

"What changed your mind about Bob, Mom?" Joe asked "It seemed like you didn't want his advances at first."

Jane thought for a moment. Yes, the transformation was sudden, but she always felt attracted to Bob.

"I am not sure I can explain it. It was a combination of factors, I guess. Inexperience, something new and taboo, I had not discussed things with your father when Bob first made his advances. At the time, Bob was being an asshole, thinking he could do anything, own anything. That must have put me off. Overall though, I think being Henri and Sonia helped me get through the things I was feeling."

Joe thought deeply for a moment. There was a beautiful woman in front of him and she was barely wearing anything. She could make out the outlines of her nipples and little beads of sweat on her breasts. That's when Joe realized, all this time he was gawking and Jane noticed too. She leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Mom," Joe started extremely nervously. "I want to make a choice"

"What's that honey?" Jane asked, bent over her tits on display for him.

"I choose to watch you and dad with Henri and Sonia tonight" There, Joe is said. It felt like the weight of the world was lifted.

Jane smiled. She didn't expect this, but this could hardly be unexpected.

"I haven't decided how I feel about you watching me, yet," She said shyly.

It was true. She had watched Bob fuck Isabella and a part of her craved to share that with Joe. This was still a discussion point with Dan and her. She looked at Joe, and he looked dejected. Jane made a split second decision at that point.

"Ok, come with me. But promise, you will keep an open mind. This is extremely intimate to us and by sharing this with you, are letting you enter into our private world."

Joe gleamed with joy. Hours ago, if someone were to tell him this was happening, he would never believe them.

Jane and Joe made their way to Henri and Sonia. There was loud moaning coming from the bedroom. They made their way up the stairs and into the master bedroom. There, Joe saw what could only be described as hedonistic. Henri was on all fours, behind him was Dan, thrusting away into Henri's butt. In front of Henri was Sonia smiling away as he lapped her pussy. Jane walked in first and Joe could hear Sonia say.

"Good you are finally here, I have some cream pie for you. Where have yo..." Sonia froze and gasped as she noticed Joe walk in behind.

Dan, who was sweating all over, heard the gasp and looked at what Sonia was looking at, and he stopped fucking. Henri noticing the action had stopped, picked up his head, face covered with cum and pussy juice. They were all looking at Joe now.

Jane unwrapped herself and took off her dress. Joe's parents would be naked around the house from time to time, but this felt different m. He was hard the last hour or so. Seeing his mom naked was truly something magical. Jane walked towards the bed and turned back to look at Joe.

Jane smiled and asked, "Are you joining us?"

Back in the present, a sudden knock on the door snapped Joe out of his trip down memory lane. Joe approached the door. He drew a quick breath and thought to himself "Ok, time for the circus" and then opened the door.

"JOOOOOEEEEYYYYYYYYY," a screech that could be heard through the hallway into the street.

It was Angie and she jumped to hug Joe. Angie was slightly heavier but Joe could manage her. She had big heavy breasts and an astounding butt. She was wearing matching track pants and with a ponytail hair. She kissed him all over. Joe tried to calm her down. She was like a puppy happy to see her master.

"Down girl," Joe chuckled.

He reached over and grabbed hold of her butt. Angie's kisses made their way to his lips. Their lips merged and they were making out. Angie melted on to Joe. She reminded him of home. He held her closer and tighter. She let go and they looked at each other. She missed him. She knew she could be a ruckus. But out of all the people in the world, she always felt safe and happy with Joe. Joe felt her tits on his chest. She looked and him sweetly.

They started undressing each other. Within seconds they were naked. 

"Wait, my bags, can you please help me with my bags?" She asked.

"Oh yes, right." Joe went to the hall way and brought her bags in. When he looked up, Angie was face down ass up on the couch wiggling her butt.

"Come and get it" She cooed. "Come fuck me, stud."

Joe didn't need to be told twice. For some reason, which he cannot pinpoint, there were four women in the world who could get him rock hard just by looking at him; Angie, Sonia, and Jane, his mom. Joe might have nutted a few hours ago, but Angie's presence was getting him ready again. As Joe approached Angie turned around and grabbed his dick. Tanchetti's, they were aggressive cock suckers, Joe thought.

"I missed this cock," teased Angie and kissed the tip of the cock.

He closed his eyes, he loved Tanchetti oral service. Instead, he felt her sniffing around.

"Did you...no, you slut" Angie blurted out.


"What?" Joe asked confused.

"You fucked recently did you?" Angie teased. She was rubbing his cock with her hand and placing it against her cheeks.

"Yes," Joe said, cautiously. Angie could get jealous. She was very possessive of Joe. During intimate group sessions, she would always find Joe. Makes sense, he always thought, after all he was her first.

"Is she still here?" Angie asked absent mindedly as she rubbed the shaft one hand and massaged his balls with the other.

"Not right now, but she will be later," Joe said, again cautiously. This might end as soon as it started.

"Interesting. Is she your girlfriend?"

"Are you going to suck my cock?"


"Will you hit me if I don't?" Angie let out a mischievous smile.

"I got into trouble last time I did that,"


"Well, last time you went too far,"

"I haven't changed"

"I have, I can tolerate more now."

"Good to know! Suck my cock!" Joe's tone was demanding. She loved it.

"You didn't answer my question,"

"You ask too many, I have lost track,"

Angie asked again slowing, emphasizing, "Is the bitch, who sucked your cock, your girlfriend?"

"She is someone special to me,"

"So that's a yes,"

"That's stop asking me questions and suck my cock!"

Angie chuckled, although she was enjoying toying with Joe, she knew if pushing Joe too far would cause her too much pain. She loved the pain, but not right now. With a deep breath, she inserted the cock into her mouth. She missed his cock. She rolled her tongue on the underside of his cock. She put it all the way to base and then felt a hand on the back of her head. Joe was holding her head for the deep throat. Angie let out all the saliva she had, and she tastes his cock. It tasted different. It tasted like pussy juice smeared all around it. She felt a pang of jealousy. She tasted the other woman pussy, and knowing Joe, probably the other woman's ass. Joe let go of her head and she slowly backed out.

"I tasted her, didn't I?" Angie looked up at him

"Yes"

"You are a jerk!"

"In your butt or in your cunt!"

Angie Tanchetti knew one the thing for sure, she loved Joe. She will always love Joe. She could be with anyone else, but a part of her will always want Joe. Someday, she knew deep down inside, she will have his baby. She put on a smile with that thought.

She started to turn around and said, "Both."

It was close to 12 pm and Joe was exhausted. He just fucked the daylights out of Angie. He stood over her as she laid on the couch. His jizz was in her butt and pussy. It was oozing out slowly. Joe looked over her as she was breathing heavily. He watched her lovingly. He knew how much she loved him. Joe could deny it, but he loved Angie.

He had not checked his phone since she got in. There were several messages.

"Is she there?" From his mom.

"Joey, did she get to you yet?" His mom again.

"Joey Forrester, you are fucking her aren't you? I just said, "Don't fuck her immediately!'" His mom for the third time. Followed by a wink smiley face.

"You are a bad boy!" His mom again. "Message me when you are done. I just want to make sure she is ok."

"Hi mom, she is has arrived and she is good. Have a look." He snapped a picture of Angie, She had turned over to her side and you could see sperm oozing out of her butt and pussy. He sent the picture to his mom.

There was another message, it was from Sonia. "Thinking of you. Take good care of Angie"

Next message from Bob, "Is she there?". Joe sent the picture he sent to his mom.

A message from Isabella, "Hey Joey, Angie must have arrived by now. When she arrives, make sure she gives you your gift".

Gift? What gift? Joe thought. That made him excited.

There was a message from Albert "Fuck you. You don't deserve to fuck Angie."

That made him chuckle. He was always salty that Angie had a thing for Joe.

There was another message from Albert "Take care of her."

There were several other messages.

"Thinking of you," From Fatima. "I can barely walk straight or sit still." The next message read, "Will you fuck me like that again, master?"

Joe replied to Fatima's message, "Yes,". He followed that up with, "You're mine now!"

A message from Bianca, "You missed out on some fine pussies last night". No, he didn't, he thought.

A message from Andre "You playing ball tomorrow?"

"Yes," Joe typed back.

Several messages in Bonanza. He didn't have time to look at it. He left that one unopened.

He was about to put his phone away when he saw a message from Reo "Can we link up at the corner of Main and 10? Something I want to show you."

"Yeah, sure, I'll be there in 30 mins," Joe responded.

Angie stirred. Joe kissed her cheek. "I have to go to work now. Get settled in. I am going to be late so don't stay up."

Angie smiled "Ok,"

Joe biked to work and usually took the same route. Today, however, he turned on a street earlier in order to meet up with Reo. This was unusual, he rarely messages. So, it must be important, he thought. Reo was born in the city, but his parents were originally from Japan. He and his sister, Yua, grew up with two identities, East and West. They were both normal City folk, but deeply connected to their Japanese roots. Japanese cuisine guided Reo to culinary, while Japanese cars drove Yua to engineer. Reo always wanted his own little spot. Somewhere he could blend ingredients and develop new recipes. He was a gifted chef similar to Joe, but he was often overlooked. Everyone noticed Joe, and his ability to follow instructions and cook up delicious meals. Reo on the other hand, was an artist he would find ways to bring flavours together without instructions or direction. Some found this unfavourable and bemusing.


Joe biked down to the address he was given and he saw Reo already waiting too. He too biked to the location.

"You been waiting long?" Joe asked.

"Nah, just got here" Reo glanced at him and then looked at the torn up building.

"What are we looking at?" Joe asked looking at the building. It was a three storey brick building that was once presumably someone's home. Reo explained that it was converted to a walk in Clinic with a pharmacy. It was boarded after the fire. The clinic went away, the pharmacy became an illegal dispensary and when that was raided, it was abandoned and frequented by drug addicts.

"Is the location you have in mind for our spot?" Joe asked now scanning the building.

"Perhaps," Reo said absent minded. He was daydreaming. Visualizing what the building can be. Joe was now standing next to him.

With a deep sigh, Reo continued "My sister's boyfriend says this building is up for sale."

"How does Chen know about commercial properties?" Joe asked confused.

Reo chuckled "She has a few boyfriends at the moment. One of them is into this stuff."

"And this new guy she is fucking happened to let you know that there is a property available."

"We were chatting over tea in the morning, and yes, I was explaining to him what we were looking for. He said this place was available."

"You need to get out of that place, man," Joe shook his head, "Your sister is fucking in the other room while you are on the couch and making breakfast for these guys."

Most people might be offended by what Joe just stated. But Reo's calmness was maddening. He kept his gaze on the building.

"Down payments and equipment don't come cheap, asshole! You are just salty she won't give in to you or even suck your dick."

That let out a laugh from both men.

"You got your share ready?" Reo focused back on business.

"Wait, this dump? You can't be serious. There are so many more options. Remember that one by St. Joseph St? Or what about the one on Kings Road. So many more."

"It is, this one," Reo stated. It was a final in his mind. "I will show you."

Joe looked at the building again. He couldn't see it, but he trusted Reo. As he looked towards the building, he tried to guess what kind of restaurant Reo was visualizing in his mind.

This all started when the owner of Cimiez opened a new location. Joe and Reo were hoping they would be selected to run the kitchen at that location. Unfortunately for both Joe and Reo, the Owner decided to select a chef who had a reputation strong social media presence, participated (not won) in some regional competitions, and featured in a few local magazines. The owner wanted to leverage the trendy aura of the chef, a woman named Maria Goncalves, to sell seats in the new restaurant.

Joe and Reo bonded deeply over the disappointment. They both agreed that trendiness and social media presence is important, but so is quality. They both knew how the system worked, how the suppliers were organized, how the menu was created, and most importantly, how to run a kitchen. Very quickly, Joe and Reo realized they had their own vision to something for themselves.

The idea of the noodle shop came from Reo. Joe was trained in the classic cuisine arts. Reo was trained similarly, but he was more artistic. The idea of the noodle restaurant was simple quick and affordable lunch, dinner, and perhaps late night meals for everyone. The location was close to the subway line right before the downtown/financial core and at the corner of a busy intersection. The restaurant would be called "Namamen," which is Japanese for "Fresh Noodle". Reo absent mindedly began to explain the layout to Joe. He was thinking out loud.

"The inside restaurant would be split into four areas. The dining area, which was three long tables where people sat on either side and a bar area in front of the kitchen. The second area was the kitchen, which was open for everyone to see. Just behind the kitchen was the staff area where you could find the fridge and a small office. Finally, there was a hallway to the side that connected the dining area, kitchen, staff area and provided access to the basement, which is the final area and contained washrooms, and additional storage."

Joe knew Reo probably had all of this cataloged in concept diagrams. It was still in the planning phase and their vision was still being negotiated. But overall, Joe was onside will all this. They had many pieces ready, the interior decorations, the color schemes, tools, cutlery, dishes, suppliers, and even the menu. All the exciting things that Joe and Reo were looking forward to. But first, they had to sign the lease.

They have been searching for months for a location, but none were suitable. Some too big, others too far or too small. This location, however, was perfect. They wouldn't have been able to find the location it was never listed.

"So if this place is not listed, how are we going to proceed?" Joe asked.

"Mal is taking care of that" Reo responded.

Who is this Mal, Joe wondered...