The Chef Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At first it was just Henri and Sonia" Dan jumped back in enthusiastically. He has been waiting to bring Joe up to speed about what's going on so that they could stop all the hide and seek. He wanted to share this information with Joe.

"It was thrilling to get with Henri and Sonia. As for work, your mother decided to tell Bob that she was quitting."

Dan looked at Jane, sort of passing the baton back to her to continue "Bob begged me to stay. He told me I was the only one in his life that supported him at that point. I have always admired Bob and I have a soft spot for him in my heart. He asked me what will it take for me to stay, and I gave him a list of demands. One of which was that he needed to take control of his life. Bob worked hard and tried to make things better but the damage was done at the firm. The firm was running out of clients and we were losing cases. One night, we worked late on a case together. Winning this case would mean our survival or the end. In the late hours of the night, Bob and I were alone and," Jane drew a deep breath. She smiled as if she thought of fond memory and continued.". And we kissed. The kiss turned into fondling and touching. The touching led to stripping our clothes off. That led to Bob and I getting intimate." Jane said.

"Jane, tell him everything," Dan growled.

"There is plenty of time to share other information... we don't have to share every single detail" Jane shot back at her husband. Jane felt uncomfortable. It is one thing to tell Joe about the relationship it was another to open all of the pandora's box.

Dan restrained himself and calmly responded "I know this is going beyond what we discussed and I sense you don't feel comfortable. Let's ask Joe if we should stop."

It took Joe a moment to register Dan's comment. "Yes, please continue, I want to know, everything."

"Joe, you don't have to worry about everything today. It can wait for another day," Jane reminded him.

"Mom, I have been driving myself crazy thinking that you and dad are going to break up. What's worse, I did not want to have to choose between the both of you. It was killing me not to be able to speak about this. I was planning to run away to avoid all this. So, all this is, everything you have said so far, this has been kinda good. I mean, unexpected, but good."

It was Jane and Dan's turn to be shocked. Both instinctively thought the same thing, Joe was thinking of running away and they should have had this conversation earlier. Jane was relieved that Joe was responding well. She felt resigned to let the night go wherever it goes. Dan was resolute, he was going to tell Joe everything. They both felt proud of how maturely Joe was handling everything.

"I want to know EVERYTHING," Joe said assertively. He needed to know.

"Well, then, full disclosure it is," Dan said finally, "Where were we?" Knowing very well where he left of the story.

"Mum kissed Bob. Tell me what happened next" Joe said looking at Jane.

Jane relented. She lifted her head and looked straight as if in a trance. She was now reminiscing about the first time it happened with Bob. She began recounting what happened that night.

"It was about 6 months after our start with Henri and Sonia. We tried to meet up with them when we could. It wasn't easy. We had to be careful not to alert you. But around that time, things at work took a turn for the worse. We lost a big client and another one was on the verge of leaving. Bob had cleaned up his act slightly, but he still kept his mistresses around."

Jane paused and looked at her husband, he reached out and held her hand. This gave her comfort.

She continued, "I was working on some legal summaries and filing work. You remember right, the long hours. It was around the time I missed halloween, remember."

Joe nodded. He remembered that day. He dressed up as a pirate.

Jane continued, " I was working for weeks, long hours, little rest, no time with my family and my friends. I was exhausted, stressed, angry and...," Jane hesitated. Fuck it, she thought, "... and horny."

There, she said it. She said how she felt to her son.

"It was about 9 pm on that night. I was on my way to see Bob and hand off files and my work on the case. I was then going to tell him that it was over. I was quitting. When I got to his office, I found Bob sitting on the floor surrounded by all the paper. He had his head down, defeated."

"'Bob, just sent the package to you via email. These folder contain all the back up information.' I told him. Bob looked up at me and said nothing."

"'Bob, we need to talk' I prepared myself. i want you to know..."

'You are quitting?' He knew.

'Yes. It's just not working anymore and this is taking over my life. Your actions have put us in this mess and I am tired of sacrificing to fix things here.'

"Bob got up and walked over to the table. He picked up a piece of paper and handed it to me. It was a letter of resignation from his associate, the same one he was, fucking."

'She wants to suck cock at Grady Hartley Simmons. Says she appreciated everything she learned here, but needs to continue her growth' Bob said chuckling.

"He leaned on the desk looking away from me. I read the letter and walked over to him."

'You are right, you have done so much for me. For my family. For this firm. I have been selfish. You are free to leave. I will make sure you land somewhere proper.'

"He looked so lost. I closed the gap between us and gave him a hug. He is a bigger man, but he melted on to me. As I comforted him, I sniffed his cologne on his neck. Instantly, I was reminded of how aroused I had been all week."

"'Bob, there is no one left. How are you going to get through this case?' I asked him, holding him tightly."

'I'll find a way,' he muffled on my shoulder. I felt his breath on my neck. His hands on my waist. He was squeezing me on to his torso. 'I can always pass this on to Grady Hartley Simmons, they have a capable cock sucker there to see this through,'

"We both chuckled and lifted our heads. Our eyes met and I held his big face in my palms. His hands were still on my hips, and I could feel his, cock, swelling on my tummy. I felt him hold me tighter, pressing and brushing his cock on me."

"Our eyes were locked and I realized that I had to make a choice. Stay or Go."

Jane looked Joe, he was mesmerized. Dan too, even though he knew every moment of what happened.

Jane smiled and continued, "I made my decision and let Bob know. 'Well, I cant leave now can I, who else will suck your cock'. With that I reached up and kissed him. The moment I felt his lips, he got rigid, he didn't expect it. But that lasted a moment. I felt him take a deep breath, then move one hand to the back of my head, the other to moved down to my butt. Bob then pulled me closer and I felt him release his tongue into my mouth."

Joe's cock was so hard... hearing this he let out a whimper. Jane smiled hearing this.

"The kiss lasted a moment. I broke off the kiss and made my way down to Bob's waist," Jane now spoke in a soft sultry tone. Her eyes never breaking contact with Joe.

"I undid Bob's pants and fished out his cock. I held it in my hands and looked up at him. It was incredibly hard and he seemed so.... As I was admiring it, Bob moved his hand to the back of my head and pressed me towards it.

'Suck my cock' he ordered. I obliged, opened my mouth without hesitation and started to suck his cock."

"Have you received a blow job yet, son?" Dan momentarily breaking the trance.

Joe was so horny, it hurt. He mustered out "No, not yet," but it came out like a whisper.

"There is plenty of time to change that, sweetheart" Jane said getting up and moving towards Joe. She gave him a hug. She felt like she had not held him in a long time. Jane rested Joe's head on her bosom. She felt he was a hesitant, but that must have been because he was so aroused, he didn't know what to do. He will learn she thought.

"Should I continue?" Jane asked playfully, tossing Joe's hair.

To which Joe responded gleefully "Yes, please"

"I sucked on Bob's cock for several minutes. He slowly got assertive. At first there were a some low hums, but after a few moments, he was grunting and growling. He grabbed hold of the back of head and pushed me all the way down. He held me there then pulled his cock out of my mouth and raised me to my feet. We made out as we undressed ourselves as fast as we could. I was about to pull my underwear..." Jane paused, looking at Joe. No, she thought to herself, not underwear.

"I was about to pull my panties off " Jane corrected herself, "but Bob stopped me. He was naked with his cock glistening from my saliva. He pulled my panties down and shoved me over to the table. He bent me over, held my hips and thrust his cock into me."

Joe had his eyes closed and he envisioned this in his mind. He felt his mothers breasts on his face as he picture Bob and her naked. Fucking. The vision was vivid. He had seen them in the act not too long ago.

Jane had continued "He was fully inside me and I looked back at him and saw a man possessed. A man who was about to claim what is his. A man regaining his strength and confidence. He slid his on hand over my back and grabbed fistful of my hair and started to pump. First slowly, then it got faster and harder. It was incredible. I can't fully describe it..." Jane trailed off as she pictured it herself.

There was a silence in the kitchen as all three members visualized the act in their minds.

Jane was the first to break out of the trance. She felt Joes breath on her breasts and his hands fidgeting around his crotch. Poor boy must be uncomfortable.

"That, was my first time with Bob" Jane said breaking away from Joe and slowly returning back to her seat. Everyone started to return to the moment. Her tone sounded relieved. As if a weight had been lifted.

"You know we won that case. Bob said I was his lucky charm. Of course I told your Father, everything. And I wasn't going to quit on Bob."

"Yes, and you wanted to fuck the success back into Bob," Dan smirked. A comment which Jane responded with the middle finger and smile.

"After a few weeks, Bob arranged for the three of us to meet and celebrate" Jane emphasized 'celebrate'. Joe did not understand why she emphasized celebrate.

Dan took over, "Bob took us out for dinner at a fancy restaurant. Bob went above and beyond with dinner and gifts after the win. Your mother got a necklace, and he surprised me with a very expensive bottle of scotch. We were enjoying ourselves at dinner that night but it was just the three of us. I asked why he didn't invite one of the girls he was seeing and he seemed to get all defensive. I had met them after work."

"Since the win, your mother was fucking him non stop. In fact, as she sat between us in the restaurant booth, she was filled with his jizz. You know what jizz is, right?"

Joe nodded. Joe had a hard dick, racing heart and mind spinning in thoughts.

"We were enjoying ourselves at the restaurant. We had lots to drink at the bar, before we even got to our table. Your mom was sitting between Bob and me. I could sense that the energy was different between them. We were huddled close together in the booth. Your mom excused herself to go to the washroom. As she left, I watched Bob stare at her butt. That's when I asked Bob why he didn't bring an arm candy.

He got defensive and said, "You know I am trying to change my ways."

I pressed him a little bit, trying to have fun and I said to him, "Changing your ways by nailing my wife?'

He was caught off guard but he was able to compose himself.

He said clearing his throat, 'Dan, I am incredibly fond of your wife. She means the world to me. I have been trying to figure out everything by myself for so long. She grounds me both professionally and personally. How did you find out about what happened?'"

"I shared with him that Jane told me everything. That we don't have any secrets. Bob asked if I was ok with it. To be honest, at the moment, everything was new to me. Your mother and I only played with Henri and Sonia, so her fling with Bob was outside of our, arrangement. I responded to Bob explaining that I love her and I support her to do what made her happy. I didn't have a problem, but all that would change if he hurt her. Bob understood and we toasted. When your mother returned, we made sure to sit closer to her. I brought her up to speed about what Bob and I were talking about. It seems like the minx had plans of her own because she took both of our hands in between..."

"Dan!" Jane said, in sort of reflex.

Joe was in a daze. Hypnotized by the visual of his mom in between two men.

"What?" Dan asked gleefully, "Do you want to tell it? She was not wearing any underwear."

"I had to remove it. It was wet"

"Wet?" Joe asked.

"I arrived at the restaurant with Bob, but before that, he and I... fucked in the car." Jane said while reaching out and putting her hand on Joe's thigh.

A huge bolt of electricity shot through Joe's entire body.

"And before that, he and I fucked in the office." Jane said softly...not breaking eye contact with Joe.

"I love your father Joe, but I really enjoy being with Bob. So by the time we were at the restaurant, I was full of his sperm and wet from the excitement from the night. I wanted the three of us to share in the experience together."

Jane and Dan shared a quick glance at each other as if reminiscing that night at the same time. Joe saw that they were in it together.

He slowly asked, "What happened after?"

"So curious," Jane responded. Finally, this time with a mischievous smile. "Are you enjoying this Joe?"

"Ummm, well, I don't know." Joe fumbled out some words. He was caught.

"See, I told you he would be able to respond well to this" Dan said confidently.

"I didn't doubt it," Jane said, no longer feeling hesitant. Things were going well "I just wasn't sure where we would draw the line."

"Joe, do you want us to stop or set some boundaries," Dan asked.

"No. I m mean, I don't know. Wait, you didn't finish the story" Joe said trying to bring it back to the story.

Jane looked at her son, was he really enjoying this?

"Well," Jane said playful, "both Bob and your dad felt me up while I had both of their cocks in my hands. I was so excited. Bob groped me and nibbled on my neck. We were so involved together, we didn't even notice the waiter. He left the food and cleared his throat, expecting us to disengage, but Bob and your father were hungry, they were busy ravishing me. Finally, Bob turned around and handed the man $100 and asked for privacy. As he was paying the waiter, I grabbed hold of your dad's zipper, released his dick, and swallowed it. He must have been worked up because he didn't last long. We had dinner and planned on where to go next. We couldn't come home, you were here. We could not go to Bob's, his kids were there. So we took Bob to Sonia and Henri's. They were visiting relatives out of town and we had a spare key, so we went over to fuck each other. But before we left, I made sure we gave the waiter a nicer tip."

Both Jane and Dan chuckled.

Joe was about to cum in his pants. "What happened at Henri and Sonia's?" He asked impatiently.

Jane and Dan paused for a moment. The conversation had advanced so much further than they had expected. It was obvious to them that Joe was really aroused. Dan glanced at Jane trying to gauge her reaction, and vice versa. Jane finally decided to proceed.

"We got to the house and discarded our clothes quickly. We barely made it into the living room. I got on my knees to suck off my men. They were eager. I couldn't believe Bob was ready for more." Jane shifted a bit, allowing the robe she was wearing to unwrap slightly. Joe could now see lots of cleavage.

"Your father picked me up and bent me over the couch. He lined himself up and shoved his whole cock into me. I remember letting out a squeal" Jane said the last part with a giggle.

She continued, "Bob sat on the couch. Your father was fucking me slowly, and I used the momentum to move forward and reach Bob's hard dick. I tongued his dick down as your father started to pick up speed. I glanced behind to see your father with his head back trying to get into a rhythm. I looked up and saw Bob with his head back enjoying the sensation my mouth was giving him. I took all of Bob's cock and started to suck him off."

Joe's dick was so hard but it was still confined in his jeans. This caused Joe so much agony.

"I remember it was an incredible sensation. The whole experience was unreal," Dan added.

Jane smiled, allowing her robe to unwrap further. Now Joe could see that she was wearing a sheer nightdress. He could see outlines of her areola and hard nipple through the fabric. Joe turned his head and saw Dan across the table with his hands in his lap. Jane continued.

"What I remember most is Bob reaching out and kissing me. We made out while I was rubbing him off and trying to stay balanced from the force of your father's pumps. There was so much grunting and moaning. Then I felt your father pick up the pace. He was close. Bob held me steady as your dad pumped. It was really aggressive. Within moments he came and I felt a wonderful sensation all over my body. I think the experience was too much for Bob. He announced he was going to, cum. So I moved his head back to his lap and deep throated the entire length of his, dick. In no time, I had my mouth filled with Bob's cum."

There was a pause. It may have been a few seconds, but for Joe, it felt like an eternity. He just heard the wildest stories, from his parents.

"We cleaned up and said our goodbyes. We knew this was the start of something. We introduced Bob to Henri and Sonia when they came back. Henri knew of a man named Vik, who was new in the city and looking to start his own law firm. He is an incredibly smart and wonderful man. Bob was introduced to Vik and he signed up to be a partner. I was signed on to the firm as well. Vik made it a point to make me a big part of the team. We rehired, this time with people who would focus on the firm. One of the key items in the firm, we must be able to fuck one another. And that's pretty much the story of it."

Joe was stunned. On one hand he was shocked that this was happening right under his nose. On the other hand though, he was happy that his parents were happy and that nothing was wrong. He still had questions though.

"How did you know about Sonia? Are you mad she is sending nude photos to me? How did Isabella and Albert find out?" Joe asked quickly regretting blurting it all out at once.

"Sonia should have told me sooner about you," Dan replied sternly.

"Sonia told me how you were watching us fuck. I was ready to talk to you about it, but your mom and Sonia wanted to wait." Dan said with a hint of guilt. "I know she has been sending you the nude photos because she told me. I was upset with her, and that's what she wanted. She knew in response I would fuck her senseless. She is into the sadomasochistic way. Henri won't do that to her, he says he loves her too much to hurt her. She won't let anyone else do that to her because they don't know when to stop, which can truly hurt her. She lets me do that to her because she knows I know when to stop.

"Why am I telling you all this? Well, son, your mom and I know your birthday is coming up, and we wanted to give you an opportunity. Not a gift, an opportunity. Sonia will gladly fuck you. She has been salivating at the opportunity to take your virginity. Or you can choose not to do it, we will respect your decision."

Joe's jaw dropped. He looked at his mom, and she smiled warmly.

"This is your decision and we will not be upset with anything you choose. Just know, Sonia is a wonderful and loving woman. If she is your first, you will never forget it". She had moved closer to him.