The Cherry on Top

Story Info
He takes her to dinner and has her for dessert.
2.7k words
4.5
12.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for all your support. I didn't think I would be met with that kind of reception. At the moment, I would rather publish the new stories that bubble up instead of going back and fleshing out my earlier pieces. But I do think about them often and am thinking of all the directions I might be able to go with them.

For now, I hope you enjoy another free-floating indulgent one-shot. Thank you again.

Loving couple, light bondage, a little backseat fingering, some foot fetish-- and multiple orgasms for the woman, yay!

-------------------------

"I'm eating this, but do you know what tastes even better than this?"

Tessa rolled her eyes, already anticipating Ryan's answer, but there was a smile there.

"What?"

"Why are you rolling your eyes, you don't even know what I'm going to say to you."

In spite of herself, she laughed.

"Babe, we've been together for ten fucking years. But go ahead, I'll humor you. What tastes better than your fifty-dollar steak, hmm?"

Ryan grinned wolfishly, clowning around.

"You."

Tessa grinned at him. She sliced away a thin piece of her own steak and held it an inch from her perfectly red tint-stained lips. She tilted her head slightly so that he could see the pink sliver of her tongue graze the meat ever so slightly. With her gaze never leaving his and mischief crinkling the corners of her eyes, she used her tongue to suggestively maneuver the steak into her mouth. She chewed slowly and swallowed. When she finished, she licked her lips.

"Babe..." he groaned. "I don't know if..."

Tessa had taken off one of her heels under the table and was slowly caressing Ryan's ankle with a bare foot.

"You don't think you can...?" she teased.

"I really don't know if I can-- fuck."

She slid her foot all the way up the inside of his leg until her toes found his cock pressed against the zipper of his dress pants, already stiff from anticipation. She herself was feeling aroused, and the thin slip of her thong was doing a poor job of containing it.

"If you're finished eating...." Tessa purred.

Ryan's hand shot up to flag down a waiter. "Check, please."

***

Outside the restaurant, Ryan flagged down a taxi for them. When it stopped, he opened the door for her and escorted her in before stepping in himself.

As he told the taxi driver where to go, Ryan casually slung an arm around Tessa's shoulders, and she leaned into his warmth. His other hand began wandering up her dress, and her hands flew down to stop him.

"What are you doing?!" she whispered frantically.

He leaned into her ear and spoke through his teeth, his hands never stopping their journey upward.

"You're getting what you wanted. Now hold still and don't make a scene, or you'll be punished."

He nibbled her ear, and she could feel he was smiling. Tessa was smiling, too, and couldn't help but arch her back at the thrill. It was so naughty!

He pinched the inside of her thigh, and obediently, she spread her legs slightly for him. He hooked her dripping thong aside, and found her wet. He rubbed just enough to coat his fingers for lubrication and then found her clit. Tessa let out a soft moan.

"Shht, shh, shhh," he hushed her quietly, pulling her in closer as his fingers rubbed slow circles on her clit. "Be a good girl and stay quiet for me. Relax." He kissed her neck.

Tessa nodded silently, furrowing her brows and biting her lip as she struggled to keep quiet. She leaned forward and bit his shoulder as he spread her pussy lips and tapped gently on her exposed clit. He ruffled her hair affectionately and in praise for taking it so well.

"I wish it were my mouth on you instead, Tess," he crooned softly.

Tessa shook as she came silently, his sweet words guiding her over the edge into a soft and lovely orgasm. He didn't let up, however, and he gently twisted a well-lubricated finger into her pussy.

She clenched around him in another silent, shaking orgasm at the sudden entrance. Ryan held her, stroking her hair and kissing her temple as he eased another finger inside. He pushed in all the way, excruciatingly slowly, until his fist couldn't make it past the tight entrance of her pussy, and just as slowly pulled them out. He continued these slow ministrations and watched as Tessa's face contorted in pleasure.

"Pleeeaase, Ryan, please," she strained out through her clenched teeth. "I can't take it anymore. I need more."

"Patience, love." Ryan reassured her. "I'll give it to you soon."

Right on cue, they pulled up to their doorstep.

"Here we are," the taxi driver announced.

"Thank you," Ryan said in a normal volume. He fished out some bills from his pocket to hand to the taxi driver. "It's all yours."

"I appreciate it," the driver said, nodding to him.

"Thank you," Tessa said, breathlessly.

She tried to straighten herself out as surreptitiously as possible. Ryan climbed out of the car first and reached back to help Tessa out of the car.

***

They had barely made it past their doorway when Ryan pressed Tessa into the wall and kissed her animalistically. His hands were furiously undressing her. She moaned as she kissed him back, and she fumbled at his clothes.

Tessa's slinky dress had barely hit the floor when she felt herself suddenly weightless as Ryan lifted her effortlessly off the floor. Her legs wrapped naturally around his waist and she felt the powerful muscles there flex and move as he walked them into their bedroom. His fingers found her entrance again as they walked, and they were no longer gentle as he finger-fucked her fully-spread and vulnerable pussy as she hung from his waist. Tessa broke the kiss and screamed into the ceiling, finally able to vocally express her pleasure. Her fingers twisted into his hair, and he grunted.

At the foot of the bed, he knelt and tossed her onto the sheets. Before she could even compose herself, Ryan had grabbed the foot spreader from under the bed and had her ankles secured.

"Wait," she protested as he stood up to secure the bar to a chain that hung from the ceiling. Her knees were slightly bent and her legs were spread a little more than hips-width apart and suspended from the ceiling. "I want to fuck you, I want to touch you."

Ryan grabbed a long strip of soft cloth to fasten her hands together and tie them up to the chain as well.

"You did a lot teasing at the restaurant today, so now it's my turn." He kissed her pouting mouth.

He went to the closet to grab more items that she couldn't see from her angle.

"Please, Ryan, I just want you inside of me so badly already."

"I know, babe," Ryan chuckled, finding her helplessness adorable. "I love it when you beg."

He stood over her as he inserted something large into her pussy. She was still so wet from earlier so there was no pain, but she was tight, and it still went in slowly.

"Ryan-- ahh, ahh!" She gasped as he pushed it into her, and she began to feel full.

"Fuuuuck!" she screamed, squirming against her restraints. "I want it to be you!"

"I know, babe, but don't you like this?"

Ryan popped open a bottle of lube and poured a generous amount onto a little jeweled buttplug before he slowly twirled it into her ass.

"If you really hate this, I'll stop," he promised.

"I mean..." She gasped as the buttplug entered completely and her asshole closed around it, the jeweled base holding it there securely.

"It feels fucking good," she admitted. "I'm just being impatient. And I think I like begging." She grinned.

"Alright, babe. As long as we're on the same page. Let me know if you actually want me to stop."

"Just fucking take me how you will, Ryan."

Ryan laughed. "I plan on it."

He walked around to her side, and she saw the glitter of the metal nipple clamps in his hand. He knelt and bent over her breasts to suck on a nipple, and she signed. Her pussy clenched involuntarily from the stimulation, and her holes tightened around their intruders, reminding her of their presence. When her nipple stiffened, he pulled free and gave it a few gentle pinches and pulls with his fingers before clamping the rubber teeth around it. Tessa hissed sharply. He lapped and licked at her other nipple and did the same with it as well.

Ryan straightened up for a better look at his handiwork.

Tessa was trussed up, her ankles and wrists bound, a dildo in her pussy and a buttplug in her ass, and clamps on her nipples.

"You're so fucking beautiful, Tessa."

"And you're fucking hot, babe."

"Thank you. I'm going to put this ball gag in your mouth now. Love you."

"I love you."

She had the most trusting, loving, and lustful look in her eyes as he placed the large rubber ball into her mouth and fastened it behind her head. His dick raged underneath his clothes, and he took a moment to strip himself as well. His chest was broad, his muscles well-developed, and his cock sprung free between the gorgeous, chiseled V-line of his hips. Tessa's eyes locked on the sight of his hard cock, wanting inside of her. But she'd have to wait.

He stepped back to the foot of the bed, where her feet were hung up in the air. He grabbed them with his large hands, and the skin of his palms were warm against her feet. He began to massage them, and she moaned.

He admired the softness of her feet. Hours in heels, hours spent running to keep her in-shape, and Tessa still somehow managed to keep her feet baby skin-soft. He took his time massaging them.

In between rubs and caresses, Ryan began kissing her feet. He started from the heels and took turns between each feet, kissing up until he reached her toes. He glanced down and could see her splayed pussy from this angle. The toys were twitching as she clenched and unclenched from the stimulation, and there was an accumulated wetness that glistened around the dildo in her pussy.

He used a thumb to rub her clit as he sucked a big toe into his mouth. Tessa groaned and tried to jerk away but couldn't. He used his tongue against the sensitive pad of her toe again and again as she squirmed, and he sucked like a baby on a bottle. He popped the toe free and licked all across her feet, pressing his teeth into the skin occasionally and making her jump.

"Played with my dick with your feet, did you?" he asked, scoldingly, teasingly. He raked his teeth across her soles, and she screeched through the gag and curled her toes in response. Her clit pulsed hotly under his thumb.

With his other hand, he grabbed a short leather crop and suddenly slapped her feet with it, only just enough to cause her slight pain, earning him a squeal. He landed a few more hits and sped up the rubbing of her clit.

Tessa let out a muffled scream, and her dildo was pushed out as she let out a spray of cum. She jerked violently as she came and squirted in spurts. He slapped her feet with the crop and rubbed her clit through her orgasm, and she squirmed and tossed and struggled as she rode out her pleasure in endless waves.

Finally, her body went limp and the chains of her nipple clamps clinked softly as she breathed heavily. He stopped his ministrations and knelt in front of her splayed pussy. Her jeweled butt plug sparkled as it quivered below her throbbing hole.

"Relax for me, babe," he instructed her, and he slowly pulled on her butt plug. She gasped when it was pulled completely free.

She felt empty. But Ryan would not leave her feeling that way for long.

He licked at her pussy with his tongue, using broad strokes to cover as much surface area as possible. She was still sensitive, but his hot, wet tongue felt absolutely divine.

He worked a finger into her well-lubed asshole and she let out a guttural moan as he fit it all in. He pushed it in and out a couple times before working in a second finger. Tessa's eyes rolled back as her love feasted on her pussy and played with her ass.

Ryan pushed the fingers of his other hand into her pussy. He curled them up into her G-spot and stroked it firmly. He felt the rough tissue there begin to swell. He stiffened his tongue and concentrated it on her clit now, flicking at it with a high intensity. He shoved his fingers more roughly into her ass, and the lube allowed friction-free deep penetration.

Tessa howled and quivered as another orgasm washed over her. She squirted again, but Ryan did not let up on anything and continued finger-fucking her and eating her at the same pace as she rode her orgasm through. It felt like it lasted forever as she quaked and shivered.

When she went limp again, he pulled free completely and straightened up to undo all of her ties. Her limbs dropped as he let them free. He un-did the ball gag and kissed her as he carefully unclamped her nipples.

Tessa yelped into his mouth at the pain but he kissed her firmly and gently rubbed the soreness away from her nipples with his fingers.

Ryan felt something soft wrap around his cock. He was even harder now after having pleasured Tessa completely and watching her enjoy herself while taking nothing for himself. She was blissfully limp in his arms, but she still had an impish smile as she gently rubbed her hands along his dick.

"I... want this now... inside of me..." she mumbled into his mouth in between kisses. They were weak but dirty kisses, her tongue wet and hot as it flitted on his lips. Without having to be asked twice, he lowered his body and pressed his dick at her entrance. Even with all the foreplay fucking, she was still tight around his dick, and he groaned as he slid his full length into her.

"You're... so... fucking... wet," he growled in between hard thrusts of his hips. He had an arm firmly around her slender waist and pulled her down sharply each time for deeper penetration. Her back arched and she leaned into him, her arms wrapped tightly around him and her nails raking his back.

"It's... all you. You.. did this. Fuck."

The wet, slapping sounds and heavy breathing from their love-making filled the room.

"God, I can't fucking stop, Tess."

"Take me like the bitch I am, Ryan."

They kissed each other fiercely, and then Ryan pulled out mid-fuck only long enough to flip Tessa over onto her stomach. He angled her hips up just slightly before ramming back in her pussy.

"Fuck! Yes! Fuck! Right there! You're fucking hitting it right there!" Tessa was screeching, hysterical, as she felt the pressure build up inside of her. At that moment, Ryan pushed a thumb into her asshole and started thrusting even faster.

She felt his cock swell and twitch as his thrusting became erratic and deeper. It triggered her own orgasm, of which she didn't know how many she had had that night, and her pussy clenched around his dick, milking it all. He groaned into her neck with a final thrust. He felt her continue to spasm around him, and he pulled out his thumb from her ass.

He kissed her neck and pulled her with him onto their sides, his dick firmly still sheathed in her twitching pussy. He kissed her hair, her temple, her cheek.

"Love you, babe," Ryan managed to say.

"I love you, too," Tessa murmured in reply, exhausted.

And just like that, they fell into a blissful, pleasure-high slumber together.