The Man Next Door

Story Info
The neighbour gives Sophie a huge surprise.
3.7k words
4.42
30.7k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was never any doubt in my mind that Harry Johnstone was a dirty little fuck. I had often thought about him in the early hours of the morning. I often imagined him coming into my room late at night, sitting on my bed, and violently climbing inside my tight pussy. This often resulted in me orgasming several times until I could barely move. These thoughts of mine were a regular occurrence. So regular that I had worn out three sets of batteries over the last month just from using a tiny, bullet-shaped dildo on myself.

It was the morning of my birthday when it happened. My husband had already left for work, the kids had gone to school, and I was left in the house all alone. I was taking out the trash, and just as I placed the last bin onto the front lawn ready for collection, I noticed him in the house next to ours. Harry Johnston had moved in over a month ago, and we had barely spoken. I don't know whether it was because I was shy, or the fact that he was so damn gorgeous, all I could do when I saw him was giggle, and go bright and red as a tomato. Maybe my pent-up sexual frustration was keeping me from talking, or maybe I was just a shy idiot.

This morning was no different. Harry was standing outside his house with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. I glanced over at him, he waved back, then I returned the wave and quickly scuttled into the house. I didn't want him to see me, as that morning my dirty blonde hair was all over the place, my face still had remnants of old makeup under the eyes, and to make things worse I was dressed in the most unflattering dressing gown known to man. I could have died as I closed the door to my house and lent against it.

Fuck, I can't believe he saw me looking like this. Most of the time, I was dressed well, sometimes in tiny shorts and a Barely There top, but not today, I looked like something that had crawled out of one of the bins.

As I made my way up the stairs to continue my daily chores of cleaning the house, there was a knock at the door. My heart stopped, was it him? It couldn't be, could it?

I spun around and darted back to the front door. I placed my eye on the hole and peered through it. Oh, shit, it was him!

I couldn't believe it. My heart started pounding in my chest. And to make things worse, the spot between my legs that I had vigorously used in the early hours of this morning started to throb.

Shit, what was I going to do? At first, I thought about ignoring it. Maybe he would go away. He didn't. Another knock reverberated around the house.

"Go away," I whispered to myself, hoping he might hear, but he didn't. He knocked for a third time. I guess I had no choice, I had to open the door.

"Hello," I said, trying to sound like I wasn't dying inside.

Harry stood there at my front door, smiling radiantly at me. He had wavy brown hair, a thick jawline, and piercing green eyes, and his body was practically bursting out of the black T-shirt he was wearing. Just the sight of his rippling muscles sent my knees a little weak.

"Hey, I know I moved in a while ago," he said in a cheery voice. "I never got the chance to introduce myself. I'm Harry, Harry Johnston. I bought the house next door a couple of months ago."

I let out a little gasp of air before I spoke. I was trying to contain the heavy throbbing between my legs. "I noticed, I'm Sophie."

"Yeah, I've seen you around, mostly in the morning. I head out to work most days. I'm just trying to get my bearings around this place. Moving from the city to the suburbs is quite a change for me."

"I'll bet it is. How come you moved out here?"

"I wanted a change, I ain't getting any younger," he laughed. It was a deep bellowing, sexy laugh that once more sent my knees and legs to jelly right in front of him.

"Do you want to come in, I just boiled the kettle. Cup of tea, maybe?" I said, hardly able to believe the words coming out of my mouth. What the hell was I doing? Why have I invited him in? And why the hell would I invite him in knowing I looked this bad?

"I wouldn't want to impose, I just wanted to say hi, and maybe when your husband is home, we could grab a beer or something?"

"I'll let him know," I said as a small giggle escaped my lips. "are you sure you don't want to come in?"

Stop it, Sophie! Stop inviting him in, you sound like a desperate whore!

Harry hesitated for a second, then shrugged his shoulders. "what the hell? A cup couldn't hurt," he said.

I lead Harry into the living room and gestured for him to sit on the couch.

"I'll be back in just a moment," I said and scurried as fast as possible out of the room up the stairs, and into my bedroom.

Holy fuck, what the hell was I doing? Why did I invite him in? Things couldn't get much worse, at least I could make myself look hot as fuck. Nothing was going to happen anyway I was married and this guy was just a fantasy, that was all.

I pulled open my wardrobe and grabbed the first outfit I could find. Of course, it was a tiny pair of jean hot pants, a half-see-through black top coupled with a thick black belt that wrapped around my waist. I grabbed the hairbrush, made my dirty blonde hair looks slightly more presentable, and slapped on the quickest face of makeup I had ever done. I glanced at myself in the mirror for barely a second then shot back down the stairs and into the kitchen.

Luckily I had already boiled the kettle, which wasn't a lie. I poured us both a cup of boiling tea and strolled back into the living room like I hadn't run upstairs and completely changed my clothes.

"Thanks, people are so nice around this area, not like the city. Back there the most I would get is flipped off at the lights on the way to work," harry said.

"well you'll be hard-pressed to find someone around here that isn't willing to help you out," I replied and slid onto the couch next to him.

Up close he was even more gorgeous than I had ever imagined. His face, his eyes, and his entire rippling muscular body almost tipped me to the edge as my tiny body sat next to him. I was already imagining what he would do to me. Was he gentle, was he shy? I doubt he was shy. Maybe, he was rough? Maybe those thick Arms of his would lift me into the air, slam me against the wall, and fuck me until I could no longer walk.

Stop it, Sophie, that's not going to happen. This is just a cup of tea with a friendly neighbour with whom you have never spoken bee. He wasn't going to fuck me, no matter how much my body wanted him to. And boy did I want him to!

"so, what's there to do around here? I noticed your husband was a fan of the Yankees. Go to many games? "

I shook my head. "no way, my husband works nearly all day and sleeps all night."

"That's a shame, I was hoping you could give me a rough idea of how much the tickets were as I was thinking about going one day."

"I'm sure you can get them online, just lookup Yankees and it will be on there," I said.

I didn't realize the cup of tea I was holding was so hot amongst all the distractions of this god of a man sitting on my couch. It wasn't until the boiling hot cup was burning my skin did I notice. I let out a little yelp and the cup slipped from my fingers.

Harry dodged out of the way but he wasn't quick enough to stop the liquid splashing over the front of his t-shirt.

I breathe in a sharp intake of air, and every inch of me wanted to sink into the ground as I realized I had soaked his clothes.

"Oh my god," I said. " I can't believe I've just done that, I'm so sorry."

Harry stood in front of me, wiping at the wet patch with one hand. He let out a little laugh and then placed his cup down on the coffee table. "Don't worry, it's only a T-shirt, and not exactly an expensive one at that."

I can't believe I just did that, he was sitting on my couch and I soaked him like a moron. I wanted to curl up in a ball in the corner and allow hell to drag me down to its depths.

"Let me wash it for you, it will be done in just under half an hour. Washed and dried."

"Don't worry, it's just a bit of water, I've had way Worse Things spread over me," he smiled and winked at me.

Holy s***, was he flirting with me? Was I just imagining it, wanting it to be real?

"I insist," I said a little more forcefully than intended. Before I could think about what I was doing, I was tugging upward on his black top. It slid up over his stomach, along the top of his rippling pectorals, and off his head.

Harry stood with a slightly confused and amused expression on his face. He was now standing in my living room, with no t-shirt on displaying the full extent of his muscular physique for me to see.

I reached out with one hand and placed it on the smooth skin of his chest. I couldn't believe what I was doing, what was throbbing between my legs I was becoming so powerful it was like I had no control of my body. I wanted him, I needed him to take me right here, right now, before I couldn't take it any longer and may just slowly slip into insanity.

I expected him to pull back but he didn't. He just stood there, now staring deep into my eyes causing my breathing to Quicken.

"So you feel it too," he said Softly with my hand still placed on his chest. He began to run a finger up my baby arm, over my collarbone, and then around the base of my neck.

I let out a long gasp of air, barely able to control the monster that was growing inside me. Before I could contain myself, I reached down with my other hand, gripping the already bulging portion of jeans between his legs.

"I feel it yes," I said in a quiet, whispering voice. I was afraid that if I spoke too loud my body would convulse into an orgasm right there and then in front of him before I had the pleasure of feeling his huge shaft deep inside me.

"What time is your husband back?"

I shook my head, "I don't know, but not for a long time. maybe this evening."

"We have enough time then," he said as he continued to brush the tips of his fingers up and down my arm and over my exposed collarbone. Just the touch of him made the sweet spot between my legs start to moisten and spread.

He ran his finger along my collarbone one more time, and then slid his entire warm hand p under the soft fabric of my top cupping my right breast completely. My nipples were already hard and raging to be squeezed. He realized this immediately and between his forefinger and thumb, he pinched my right nipple causing me to let out a long deep gasp of air. With his other hand, he lightly traced a trail of electricity along my bare toned stomach before sliding that same hand down beneath my tiny pair of jeans.

I let out a groan, and a shiver rattled through my entire body. It was a good thing I had shaved the previous evening and my already wet slit was smooth and silky. His finger found my spot straight away like he knew exactly how to please my body. I let out another groan of pleasure as he rolled the tip of his finger around the outside of my throbbing clit.

I couldn't believe this was happening, was I dreaming? If I was dreaming surely I would wake up at any moment just before the real fun started. That was how it went in dreams, usually, you got 2 moments before the good part and everything faded away. But that wasn't happening yet, this must be real, as his finger continued to circle around and around the outside of my clit causing me to get wetter and wetter with every stroke.

Lost in the pleasure that was radiating through me, I hadn't realized harry had unbuttoned his jeans, and pulled them down to his knees to expose his Raging hard cock. It was fucking huge, everything I had dreamt about and imagined while I played with myself alone in my room. The end of it bulged outwards and the shaft was thick and filled with throbbing veins. The tiny hole at the tip was already dribbling precum onto the carpet beneath us.

I couldn't help but let out a gasp of excitement mixed with lust as I stared down at the huge thing between his legs.

"Big enough," he grinned.

"Bigger," I whispered and took his hard shaft in one hand. I could barely get my fingers around the entire thickness of it. Once I had gripped him I started to pump his hard cock causing him to shudder and precum to dribble down my wrist.

"I told you, it would be hard to find someone around here that wouldn't want to give you a helping hand," I giggled in shock at my wittiness.

Harry laughed then let out a long groan as I squeezed his thick shaft in my hand and tugged up and down sliding the skin around the end of his cock backwards and forwards.

Harry's fingers continued to circle my clit, and then moved further down my jeans until he had the tips of two of his fingers sitting just outside the rim of my throbbing pussy.

"Mmmmm!" I hummed and wriggled my hips forwards and backwards willing him to slide those fingers right up into the warmth of my tiny pussy.

"I've been thinking about this," I whispered. "Imagining what it would be like to have you in this house, fucking me."

Harry grinned, taking that as an invitation. My hot pants were at my ankles and my top was on the floor within seconds. I still couldn't believe it, this whole thing went from me hardly being able to speak a word to him without basically creaming my underpants, to standing here completely naked in my living room in front of the man I had so desperately wanted to fuck for the last three months. How the hell did that happen, only in the movies right?

What happened next wasn't in the movies, unless you search for it online. Harry lifted my tiny frame, wrapped my legs around his waist, carried me across the living room, into the kitchen, and planted my naked body gently on the countertop.

He ran a gentle finger over one nipple and then over the other. He planted a kiss directly above my belly button, then another one on the side of my breast, and slowly kissed his way up my chest, over my collarbone, and onto my neck. Each touch of his lips against my skin sent crackles of electric pleasure across my body causing me to shudder. He was working my entire being into a frenzy until I couldn't stand it any longer.

"fuck me!" I finally cried out unable to take it anymore. My pussy couldn'couldn't the anticipation, it was throbbing, screaming at me to take him inside and swallow his shaft whole.

Harry grunted and gripped my hips, holding me steady. He pushed the tip of his cock to rest just on the outside of my pussy lips, teasing me with it.

"Oh god do it! Please!" my last word came out in a long cry of pleasure as Harry pushed just the thick tip of his cock into the wet hole that was my throbbing pussy.

He planted another kiss on the top part of my right breast sending more electricity crackling across my chest. Another small push of his hips slid an inch or so of his cock inside me.

I let out a cry and dug my nails into the skin on his back. "So big," was all I could say as a third push of his hips thrust the rest of his shaft deep into my body. I felt myself spreading wide as if I was a young 18-year-old girl who had never in fucked in her entire life. One last thrust and he was in, so far in I could feel his balls touching my bum.

Harry let out a grunt, gripped my left breast in his hand and squeezed as he pulled out of me, then immediately slammed himself back inside.

"Oh fuck!" I squealed. "You're spreading me open!"

Another thrust and he slammed into me once more causing me to grit my teeth and arch my back. I wrapped my legs around his waist resting my calves on his hips as Harry pushed inside me once more. With each thrust of his my breathing got quicker. I felt my chest rise and fall against the pressure of his hand squeezing my hard nippled tits.

I jerked my hips as the next thrust into me sent an explosion through my body. My legs felt limp and the soles of my feet started to tingle. He was fucking me, fucking me hard with powerful thrusts that spread me as wide as I'd ever been in my life. No man had ever done me like this man was fucking me right now. Between gasps of air and cries of joy, I planted kiss after kiss on the smooth skin of his face.

"I'm gonna cum!" I suddenly screamed. "Give me every single inch!"

My words seem to spur him on to fuck me harder. My pussy was already stretched to the limit and yet he kept thrusting deeper and deeper into me, spreading me, filling me with every inch of his throbbing cock. He was relentless, pounding into me as if he were trying to destroy my soul.

My orgasm hit me hard. It rocked through my body as if every nerve ending on my skin was on fire and my bones were breaking all at the same time. I jerked and shuddered and screamed so loud my voice echoed through the entire house. And just when I thought it was over, another wave of pleasure hit me causing my legs to tremble and my face to screw up as the agony of his cock fucking me over and over again burst from my lips in one long blood-curdling scream.

"Ooohh ooh ooh!!!" I squealed as another shudder rocked my naked body. I felt Harry started to groan and jerk his hips forward wildly. He was going to fill every inch of my little pussy with his cum.

"Fill me!" I cried out and threw my head back as another wave of orgasmic pleasure hit me hard causing my cunt to tighten and my body to go rigid. Another hard orgasm erupted up my spine and I cried out with my mouth wide open.

Harry's cock thickened, spreading me even wider as I felt his long shaft pulse and throb inside me. He let out a long groan and shuddered as one last thrust sent a warmth spreading inside me. He thrust again, as hard as he could slapping our bodies together then held himself inside me as far up as he could go. He was so deep it was as if we had melted into one singular person. He was filling me to the brim. I felt his hot load hit something up inside me and then spurt out the sides of my pussy to dribble over the countertop.

He began to shift his hips again, this time getting more and more gentle as he slowed to a stop leaving me limp and satisfied.

"Fuck me! How did that happen?" I said through rasping breaths. I was still breathing heavily. My chest rose and fell in short sharp movements. My legs were still tingling when he slid out of me. I whimpered whilst a loud slurp of white liquid, the most I had ever seen, gushed out of my gaping slit and splattered onto the floor.

I didn't move for a long time, I couldn't move. My legs felt weak, my pussy felt well and truly destroyed as I sat gasping for air and watching from the kitchen countertop as Harry pulled on his clothes and winked at me.

"Tomorrow?" He said with a smile.

I didn't speak, I was still trying to catch my breath. All I did was nod in agreement. He turned and left out the door he had entered leaving me more satisfied than I had ever been in my life. When I finally mustered the strength to climb down from the countertop, I nearly slid on the pool of cum beneath me. I stumbled over to the couch on weak legs and lay down on it, still trying to catch my breath. Another whimper escaped my lips as an aftershock of pleasure washed over me. It was as if I was still on that countertop with him buried as deep as he could into my tiny little cunt.

Until tomorrow, I thought, and passed out, naked and thoroughly fucked. I spent the next few hours dreaming of Harry and his huge cock, hoping he was going to be here in my house, violating every part of my body until I couldnt take it anymore. And if i died, I'd die a very satisfied little slut.