The Cherry Popper

Story Info
Mature woman enjoys being the first.
1.1k words
4.36
15.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay back her legs spread wide savouring the feeling of the young innocent cock head probing frantically for her moist opening. The skinny young boy between her thighs who had recently turned eighteen was breathing hard fighting the urge to cum as his helmet touched warm pussy lips for the first time. As he pressed down he felt her labia stretching round his helmet and shaft, the warmth of her body enveloping his cock as he penetrated a woman for the first time. He grunted and gasped desparately wanting to fuck her but not wanting to cum too soon.

"It's ok baby just let it go." she said stroking her hands down his back to his tight young buttocks, gently but firmly pulling him into her. She found herself so aroused in the knowledge that the first semen he released into a woman would soon be inside her.

He managed to thrust a couple of times before succumbing. He let out a gutteral groan, she felt his penis swell then convulse, sending strong pulsating jets of spunk deep in her pussy.

"Oh yes..." she whispered.

It had been a long time since she'd felt the powerful orgasm of a young man and she could feel the warm cum filling her. She liked it and knew she wanted more.

The young lad held himself in a press up position over her unable to believe the sensations he was experiencing. Never had he cum so hard for so long. Spurt after spurt of hot jizz shooting from his balls as far into this woman as his cock would go.

When he felt he had no more to give he rolled off her and lay next to her on the bed.

"That was incredible." He exclaimed catching his breath.

"Yes it was." she said, already feeling his heavy load leaking out of her pussy and down between her arse cheeks.

Suddenly the lad sat up panicked "My god! We didn't! You're not?"

"Relax." she assured him "You can cum in me as many times as you like, not a chance i'm getting pregnant!"

He lay back down again somewhat relieved.

"Was that how you expected?"

"Better." he replied "I've never felt anything like it. I just wish I lasted longer."

"You will." She assured him.

He rolled towards her squeezing her breast, his confidence growing by the second. She cradled his head as he went down on her tit sucking her hard nipple into his mouth. As he suckled on her breast she could feel his inexperienced fingers probing between her legs. First one then two fingers pushed up inside her and began to fuck her pussy.

"Oh yes..." she moaned encouraging the young lad to continue.

She lay back moving her hips in time to meet his now vigourously thrusting fingers.

"Oh god yes!" She panted as she approached orgasm.

"My god!" The young man exclaimed. "You just squirted all over my hand."

"That's right." She said sighing with satisfaction "I'm one of those ladies who will soak you when pleasured."

She took hold of his wrist moving his sticky hand towards her mouth. Soon she was sucking the pussy juices and semen off the fingers that had just made her cum.

"Mmm that tastes good." She purred, "Now I think we should get that cock back inside me."

The lad started breathing hard, not sure what to expect but knowing it would be yet another new pleasure.

She gently rolled him on to his back and kissed him on the lips, gently at first and then fully. As their tongues wrestled he could feel her voluminous breasts squeezed against his chest.

Breaking off their kiss she moved down to kiss his neck, then chest playfully sucking on one of his nipples. Breathing hard the young lad could not believe what was happening and where this was heading. As she started kissing below his belly button he rolled his head back letting out a low moan. Despite the recent sexual activity the young lads penis was already beginning to rise again. Suddenly he felt the warmth of her tongue on his shaft.

She licked along the length of his cock tasting her juices on it. Taking the bulbous head in her mouth she sucked the last drops of spunk from it as she felt him stiffen. Moving her mouth down she took in the whole of his length, his swollen head now deep in her throat. Slowly she started to fuck him with her mouth.

"Oh Christ!" he cried out.

Sensing he was close to coming she stopped sucking his cock. The young man's disappointment was short lived as she straddled him. Taking his engorged manhood in her hand she lined his helmet up with the her wet dripping pussy and lowered herself down. For only the second time in his life he enjoyed the sensation of his cock entering a warm pussy. Only this time he didn't feel the need to fight the urge to cum. As slowly at first she started to fuck him, he could feel his cock moving in and out of a warm wet cunt. Gliding in and out easily, lubricated by spunk and pussy juices. As she increased the pace she bit her bottom lip hoping the young man could hold on a little longer as her own orgasm was rising. She ground down her clit hard against his pubis, the lad was once again fighting a losing battle not to cum.

"Oh god yes!" she cried.

She started vibrating against him and warm fluid flooded out of her pussy over his balls at which point he lost any control he had had and deep inside her he felt his cock spasm and pump more spunk into her.

Pausing for breath, she smiled and bent down to kiss him. For a few moments their tongues darted in and out of each others mouths. Before she sat up again, keeping his softening cock inside her for as long as possible.

"Well you're definitely not a virgin now." she said giggling.

"Definitely not." he agreed smiling enjoying the warm afterglow.

"Probably best you don't tell your mum about this, not sure it was what she had in mind when sending you over to do some odd jobs for me."

"Think you're right Mrs T." He agreed

"Perhaps you should call me Angela now we've definitely got aquainted."

"Angela does that mean we're going to do this again?" he asked tentatively.

"Well Damian I think as long as we're discreet we can enjoy each other a lot more."

Damian found himself smiling ecstatically. "What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Nothing but won't your parents think its odd if you come dashing round here again?" Angela replied.

"Thats just it they're off to my Uncle's for Sunday lunch and won't be back until the evening."

"In that case I'll be waiting for you and now you're a man you can do anything you want with me. Now you better get dressed and get home before your missed."