All Comments on 'The Cherry Poppers Ch. 22'

by BlewWater69

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!!

That was another great Chapter that you wrote about Jason and his women. It looks like Jason is going to lose Beth because of the contest that he is participating in about the virginity. If he keeps on cheating on her she's going to find out and leave him. I can hardly wait to see what you do in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Quivering with suspense

Aren't we popping cherries here? Please don't turn this into a group story. I'm starting to dislike this guy where before I was rooting for him. Please keep a good thing going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
I liked it ....

You're story was good before with all the seduction and cherry popping. You need to get back to that before the story unravels becuase you're trying too hard to do something other than pop cherries.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Poor Beth

Aw poor Beth. Feel so sorry for her. That cheating bastard is going to break her heart, can't stop shagging anything that moves.

Maggie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlewWater69@BlewWater69
I hope what you read is entertaining to you. That is all I intend. I try to appeal to many readers, so if one aspect or another of a story is not to your liking, please just ignore and move on.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES