The Chiefs Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt prepared for this and I felt like I had the information I needed to discuss it rationally with Kayla. The difference had to be that I was meeting with a woman instead of man. Although, I had done these types of meeting with women before also, not nearly as much as with men, but it wasn't the first time. A deeper thought would be, this was the first time it would be with a woman that I was sexually attracted to.

I heard the wrap on the door and looked up and saw Kayla standing in the doorway.

"Come in. Close the door please and grab a chair."

I immediately noticed she looked different. It took a minute to figure out what it was, her breasts seemed larger and more on display. I am much more of an ass man but there was no denying that her tits looked fantastic right now. She moved over to the chair, turned her back to me, bent over and started to pull the chair closer to my desk.

When she bent over her uniform pants, which were tight on her ass already, stretched taught and they almost looked like yoga pants now. She glanced quickly over her shoulder and caught my eyes locked in on her butt. When I realized she was looking back at me I tried to move my eyes, but her grin made me know I had been caught.

She positioned the chair close to my desk at the end and sat down. I noticed that she was sitting very upright with her shoulders back which caused her boobs to be very pronounced. I also noticed that her big eyes looked even more beautiful than normal. Somehow the glasses she wore accented them instead of hiding them.

"Thanks for coming in Kayla. How is your shift going?" I normally started a conversation like this with a friendly tone. I was also hoping to get my feet back under me because right now I was definitely distracted.

"Good Chief, thanks for asking. Our last call went really well I think."

"Great. How have your calls been going in general? How are things going with Lieutenant Miller?"

"It has been a big change from Lieutenant Kelson, honestly. It seemed like Lieutenant Kelson and I clicked better, for some reason."

I thought I had a pretty good idea why they clicked better based on the rumors I had heard and did she emphasis 'for some reason' as she said it? She smiled as she said it and I noticed she had a beautiful smile also. A part of my brain was trying to decide if besides being hot, she was actually beautiful. I needed to get my focus back.

"Any idea why that is?"

"Not really. I just felt very comfortable with Lieutenant Kelson. He seemed more focused on me. It felt like he wanted to be with me and work with me. I get the feeling that Lieutenant Miller doesn't want me around."

"Have you asked Lieutenant Miller about that?"

"Not sure exactly how I would do that? Lieutenant Miller is very professional, don't get me wrong, and hasn't done anything outright to make me feel unwelcome, just a sense I have. It just felt better with Lieutenant Kelson, it is hard to describe. Maybe it is just me."

I was honestly having a hard time focusing and felt my eyes being drawn to her tits, especially when she is leaning forward, it seemed like they were going to burst out of her shirt. Every time I realized that was happening, I would try to look right in her eyes. She seemed to grin a little like she knew what she was doing. Looking at her face wasn't much help either. Her lips seemed fuller somehow and I started to think how fantastic they would look wrapped around my dick.

"Chief, I want to do whatever I have to do to work here. I have been working on some new study ideas that I think are helping with my protocol retention."

My dick was hard. There was no denying it she was hot as fuck and knew it, and had she just said she would do whatever I have to, to work here? I really need to concentrate.

"Chief?"

"Yes, sorry. I was just a little distracted for a second. Sorry. So, do you think you are improving, is what you are doing working? What did Lieutenant Kelson do with you that was different than Lieutenant Miller?"

I was pretty sure she wouldn't say, he let me suck his dick so I would pass my evaluations, but you never know, do you? Maybe she would say let me show you and drop to her knees in front of me. My mind was really wandering. Being alone with her and this close I was wondering why the hell Lieutenant Miller hadn't turned straight. She just gave off a vibe or exuded sex, or something.

"Again, I am not really sure I can spell it out. One thing though is, I knew that Lieutenant Kelson wanted to work with me. I could tell he was interested in my success. I don't get that same feeling with Lieutenant Miller. Maybe it something I am doing, or not doing, that I did with Lieutenant Miller, but I did with Lieutenant Kelson?" She was looking right into my eyes as she said that.

Yea, you were blowing him, and you aren't blowing Lieutenant Miller. A thought just came to mind. Was Miller jealous of Angela because she got to suck Kelson's dick? That could be the problem, right? I know I was jealous of Kelson for getting his dick sucked by this beautiful, hot woman. Could it be the reverse for a gay guy?

"Umm, maybe."

"So Chief, I just want some guidance on what I need to do so I can keep working here. Let me know what special efforts I need to make. Where do I need to focus my efforts so I can demonstrate the skills I possess?"

Were there double entendres in what she just said? Does she know her reputation? Is she making an offer? Right this minute, I would possibly kill to have her looking in my eyes while my dick was in her mouth. I hadn't had a blow job in probably fifteen years. It was simply something my wife didn't do any more.

"Were you making special efforts with Lieutenant Kelson that you aren't making now? I am not sure Lieutenant Miller would appreciate some of the efforts you were making before. Maybe what you need to do is focus the attention on others who could help make sure you got through the internship."

I couldn't believe I just said that, but two could play at her game. I had looked her right in the eye as I said it and her face showed she understood what I was saying. When her mouthed formed a bigger smile I knew that I would soon be making a potentially career and life altering decision.

"True. I don't think Lieutenant Miller would appreciate any special effort I made. I am pretty sure he had made up his mind about that before I even started working with him. I guess I should focus my efforts elsewhere." She looked me dead in the eyes as she said it. "Any suggestions on where that should be?"

Fuck. I was done, any ability to think rationally was gone. Fortunately, I had one final thought before I let this slut put me in a position to potentially throw my career away.

"Kayla you have your cell phone on you?"

"No. Why? Do I need to call someone?"

"Walk around the desk."

**********************

I took a deep breath and lightly knocked on the chief's door that was open. He told me to come in, close the door and grab a chair. My plan was to use my assets to distract the chief during this meeting and hopefully put the idea in his mind that having a hot woman around to look at every shift would be a good thing.

I had a thought as I moved to the chair, I turned my back to him, bent over and pulled it closer. I looked over my shoulder and his eyes were glued to my ass. When he saw that I had caught him I just grinned, and he quickly moved his eyes elsewhere.

I sat down in the chair and made a point to sit upright with my shoulders back and my boobs kind of pushed out. It was obvious he noticed it and his eyes kept traveling to them. When he started to talk, a softball question about how my day was going, his voice seemed nervous or uncomfortable. Jesus, men are so easy to manipulate aren't they.

Now he is asking about Lieutenant Miller. This is a good chance for me to cast some doubt on how he has treated me, so I say. "It has been a big change from Lieutenant Kelson, honestly. It seemed like Lieutenant Kelson and I clicked better, for some reason." Subtle, I think, I don't want to be to obvious about it.

So, he wants more information, again I don't want it to be really apparent in what I am doing, but this could be a real chance to make him at least think there is some bias or something in the memo the Lieutenant wrote.

"Not sure exactly how I would do that? Lieutenant Miller is very professional, don't get me wrong and hasn't done anything outright to make me feel unwelcome, just a sense I have. It just felt better with Lieutenant Kelson, it is hard to describe. Maybe it is just me."

That seems like a good middle ground. I am not blaming Lieutenant Miller, I am even saying it could be my fault. I give him a big smile as I say that and made sure I was looking right into his eyes. He may have blushed and when he tried to look away his eyes went right to my tits. If I didn't know my job was on the line, I would find this funny. The man is almost 50 years old and he is letting a twenty-six-year-old woman make him act like he is in high school.

He is back on Lieutenant Miller and asking if I had talked to him about my concerns. I deflect that again and outright say that maybe it my fault that it isn't working. At this point I am not even sure he is hearing everything I am saying because his eyes keep going back to my chest. It might be because I am trying to casually push my chest out.

I think it is time to go back to my original plan and see if I can make it, so the chief develops a little crush on me and wants me around just because of that. Maybe a little innuendo and flirting would be good now. It probably can't hurt.

I say I will do whatever it takes to keep working here with a little extra emphasis on the whatever and his eyes almost bulge out. He even admitted he was distracted. I bet his dick hard right now. He is back to comparing Lieutenant Kelson and Lieutenant Miller. Okay, so another chance to put some doubt into Miller and I don't want to lose the momentum of the innuendo.

"Again, I am not really sure I can spell it out. One thing though is I knew that Lieutenant Kelson wanted to work with me. I could tell he was interested in my success. I don't get that same feeling with Lieutenant Miller. Maybe it something I am doing or not doing that I did with Lieutenant Miller, but I did with Lieutenant Kelson?"

That was a little thick on the innuendo. I know that he and the captain think I was trading sexual favors with Kelson. I could tell by his response that I caught him off guard and he that he knew exactly what I meant when I said that. I added a big smile and I would have batted my eyes, but I knew that would have been over the top. Instead I just looked right into his.

He mumbled some response to that, so I decide to double down. Watching him I am pretty sure I will be walking out of the office in a couple minutes secure in my job and he will be racing off for a cold shower.

"So Chief, I just want some guidance on what I need to do so I can keep working here. Let me know what special efforts I need to make. Where do I need to focus my efforts so I can demonstrate the skills I possess?"

I laughed a little internally after I said that. I especially liked the part about demonstrating the skills I possessed. The poor man might have squirmed in his chair when he heard that.

He took a moment to respond and honestly caught me off guard a little when he did. Did he just ask me, in a round-about way, if I was having sex with Kelson? And had he insinuated that because Miller was gay that wouldn't work now? I needed to get back on top of this and make him uncomfortable again, I suddenly didn't feel like I was in control of this.

"True. I don't think Lieutenant Miller would appreciate any special effort I made. I am pretty sure he had made up his mind about that before I even started working with him. I guess I should focus my efforts elsewhere."

I even asked him to suggest who I should focus on. That should put him off guard. I gave him a little grin, but I am not sure my face projected the same confidence I had before. In fact, I felt some butterflies in my stomach now and my pulse picked up. Why did he ask about my cell phone? I told him I didn't have it with me.

I could tell he had a sudden boost in confidence. His voice projected that he was back to being in charge. When he told me to walk around the desk, I suddenly realized I had played this completely wrong.

***********************

When I told Kayla to walk around my desk, I knew I had made it past a breaking point or something. What I was going to do next I had never done in my almost thirty-year career. The look of confidence and almost smugness she had shown when she first came in here and through most of our conversation had quickly vanished and was replaced with a look of concern and maybe even panic. She stopped right after she got around the end.

"You know what I want right?" I looked right at her.

She didn't respond and instead looked at the ground in front of her.

"Kayla, look at me. You know what is going to happen. You know how you are going to get off your internship." My voice was calm and deliberate but internally I was a combination of nervous, anxious, and probably more turned on than I had ever been in my life.

"Chief" She gulped. "I think there has been some kind of miscommunication or missed something."

"Really, you come in here with you uniform pretty much as tight as you could get it and spend the last fifteen minutes teasing me?" She was looking at me right now but not acknowledging what I was saying. "You didn't spend the last fifteen minutes flirting with me and using sexual innuendos?"

"Uh. No, I am sorry you thought that was what I was doing."

I laughed before saying. "Bullshit, that is exactly what you were doing. Listen, I know how you got through the first two phases, now it is my turn to see if your cock sucking skills are as good as they say they are." I was pretty worked up now.

"Chief, I know what the rumors are, but I swear I never did anything with Lieutenant Kelson!" You could hear the nervousness and almost plea in her voice.

"Sorry I don't believe that. Especially after that little display you just made. So, you have a choice now, drop to your knees and show me how good you suck a dick or walk out the office and forget about making it through Phase 3." I stood up at that point and undid my belt, unbuttoned my pants and pulled my zipper down. My pants slid down my legs catching just below my knees as I stood in front of her in my boxer briefs. My very hard dick pushing against the front of them.

"Chief, please don't make me do this. You are right, I did put on tighter uniform shirt, and I wiggled my ass, and was teasing and flirting with you. I am sorry. I never thought this would be what would happen!" Her eyes had moistened with tears and somehow that made them even more beautiful as she begged.

"Well you see the results of your action, so you are going to take care of it like the slut you are acting like! If my dick isn't in your mouth in the next thirty seconds you are through with this department." My dick and balls actually ached a little. "Get on your knees."

She pleaded with her eyes one more time, but she could see the look on my face, and I watched as she slowly sunk down. She pleaded again with her eyes from her knees and I just nodded my head up and down in a yes motion. I heard a sigh and then watched as her hands moved, almost in slow motion, to the elastic waist of my underwear before pulling them down.

My cock sprung out, I am just about average size, about six inches long but I have been told I am a little thicker than most. I saw her look at my dick and saw a look of resignation come over her face. I was just getting ready to tell her to start sucking when her hand reached out and she circled it around the base as her head leaned down and I felt her lips meet the head which was already leaking precum.

"Go ahead Kayla, suck it." I knew I wasn't going to last long and although I had pretty much lost all my common sense forcing her to do this, I also knew that she needed to finish this pretty quickly before the engine company guys got back.

Her lips parted and my cock was suddenly engulfed in a warm wetness that felt amazing. Her mouth slide down my dick and at the same time she moved her hand up. She started to bob her head up and down while using her hand to jerk me at the same time. I had forgotten just how wonderful a mouth felt on my dick. This was going to be over quick.

"Fuck, that feels fantastic. Suck it slut!"

She stopped for a second and looked up at me. I saw anger in her eyes, but she kept looking at me as her mouth came off my dick and she started to lick it from top to bottom with her tongue. She did this for about a minute, never taking her eyes off me and then she put the head back in her mouth and sucked while her tongue focused its efforts of the underside of my head.

"Jesus, I am not going to last long."

With that she again started to bob up and down while one hand jerked the base and her other started caressing my balls. I could feel my dick stiffening even more and my balls draw up. I was going to be cumming soon.

"Fuck, here it comes." It was all I could do not to shout that.

Just as I felt the cum get ready to explode out of my dick, I stepped back, and my dick came out of her hands and mouth. The first spurt shot directly onto her forehead, the second hit her glasses, and the third the side of her face and hair as she tried to get out of the way of my cum shots. The last couple kind of just landed on the thigh area of her uniform pants.

She looked shocked but loudly said. "You asshole. What the fuck? Jesus Christ."

She was right I had been an asshole but looking down and seeing her face and glasses covered with my cum may have been the hottest thing I had ever seen. I wasn't sure what to do or say right now. I reached down and pulled my underwear and uniform pants up. Reality of what I had just done was settling in. I needed to figure out how to get back in control of this situation and what would happen next.

Kayla had stood up and removed her glasses. The look in her eyes was pure hatred combined with terror. There was still cum on her face and in her hair. I then watched as her eyes started to fill with tears. My heart was racing now, I was trying to figure out what I should do.

"Kayla, go clean up. Let me know when you are done, and we will put the ambulance back in service." I wanted to make that sounded like an order and to get my authority back.

She stood there staring at me.

"Did you hear me? You need to clean up and once you have done that let me know and we will put the ambulance back in service. I promise you; you will get through your final phase without a problem."

"Fuck you!" She turned and walked to the door of my office. She grabbed the door handle and looked back at me. "You know I will never tell anyone about this, but every time I see you my heart will fill with hate. What is worst, for you, is every time you look at me, you will know what I am thinking. You will never be able to look at me, my tits, or my great ass and not know that I fucking loathe you!" She had emphasized the great ass part.

She opened the door and stepped out without looking back at me.

********************

I slowly got up from my chair and walked to the corner of this desk. A part of me still couldn't believe that this was happening. How did this meeting get to this point? I stopped at the end of his desk. I was staring at the ground. I heard him say something, but it didn't really register. My brain was trying to figure out how to get out of this.

"Kayla, look at me. You know what is going to happen. You know how you are going to get off your internship."